Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

JVD

Whats is this .....

What is this plane called and where can I find it ❓ Edit by TTT To view the above photo you need to be logged in at Avsim 🙄...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
apxpilot

ANTONOV 2 PLEASE!!!

Help!!!I'm searching for a russian plane 'ANTONOV 2' o 'AN 2' to add on into my FS 2004.Please ,who can help me in this case,to notify at e-mail ursuaviatoru@gmail.com o into this forum.I'm ready to pay for that, but ,i need by a realy virtual cockpit ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
JarJarBinks

767 sound.....

helo i recently downloaded a boeing 767-332ER and it doesnt have sound i double checked the sound file its there and in the right place :rofl: 🍅 :fear: plzzzz help ....> and does anyone know of a good airbus to download...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
traffic4

Easy jet?

Hello Does anyone know where to get the Plain and Air line Easy Jet (boeing 737) Also, can anyone help me in finding sound effects like.. the crew talking in the back ground or saying anything to the onboard passengers while flying? any help wo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JVD

Global Flyer

I'm not to sure if any one has posted a topic about this download but I go ahead and mention it anyway. Aeroplan Heaven has created a wonderful freeware Global Flyer.It has pretty much all the features that the real thing has Unfortunatley I can't p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
CrashGordon

A-10 and the secret weapon.

😀 I downloaded an A-10 Thunderbolt/Warthog. It has a unique feature...invisible landing gear(from the spot view). It actually sits a number of feet off the runway with nothing supporting it. It works reasonably well, so I'll probably keep it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
ejay31

Fastest

Hi everybody. Could somebody tell me what is the fastest aircraft available for download from this site? Thanks for your help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
robbier

Pushback Tug (2)

Hi, i read the post puchback vehicle, and i d/loaded it. its pretty cool, except one thing-you cant actually puchback an aircraft!!! do you know if there is any freeware addon that is either a puchback tug alone, or an aircraft that has a pushback tug t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
robbier on
Craig810

Vans Aircraft Co. B727-200RE

Hi,hopefully someone can help. I downloaded the Vans Aircraft Co. B727-200RE and can't get the auto throttle to work in the autopilot. Also the flaps make the spoilers come down. Otherwise it is a fun plane. Thanks Craig810...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SoCalRick on
JarJarBinks

pushback vehicle

helo all there is a new member that whants to know about the vehicle that can push you back from the gate i guess you can download it. anyway if anyone here knows where i can find it it would be great...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
kicker1

altitude callouts

I've downloaded a generic altitude callout that is suppose to work with just about any aircraft. However, the readme states that I should open the config file for the aircraft and place the callouts in the guage file and number it with the following numb...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
piperjjjjjjj

best places to download free aircraft??

what are the best sites other than this to download free aircrafts? I think this is the best but id like more options....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
atreyu

lago maddog md-80

does anyone here have the lago maddog md-80?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
johnpri

help

I need some help with adding the aircraft to fs2004 that i downloaded. please help thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lds_soldier on
-Jester-

help me with color!

Hey guys I am wondering if there are any props or cargo planes out there for FS9 that have lots of detail or color! any help would be greatful thanks in advance Nick...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
PapaRomeo

porpoising aircraft

Hello Everybody; I've been a flight sim pilot -- off and on -- since FS4.0 and I have had an ongoing problem with porpoising aircaft in my sim. By porpoising I mean the continuous up and down pitching of the aircraft as it hunts for equalibrium. A w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
mypilot

Learjet 60

Has a Learjet 60 been made for FS9?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
lds_soldier

Sikorsky S-39C New York American

I can't remember where I got this plane but I sure love it. I think maybe from FSDome.com...I'll try to find it again. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/7382/sikorsky-s-39c-new-york-american_cd179fb1660e6bfa69c7078035bf2a76.jpg ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
lds_soldier

Flying Boats

Where can i find good quality Flying Boats like the PBY-5 or the Sikorsky Amphibian?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
looie

make fs9 planes

how do u make planes for flight simulator 2004...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
rivalmel

problems with f-14 tomcat

it shows when you go to pick it when you say fly it goes blank then the program has to close if you know how to fix it please let me know thank you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
CrashGordon

IL-76TD

I have the IL-76TD package and it is great...except FS9 keeps saying it can't load gauges \Rp733.gau. Anyone have any ideas. I can't find anything missing in the cockpit and the plane flies well and the sound is great....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
CrashGordon

Tu-104 and IL-62

Anyone know it either of these are available for FS9? If so, where?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
robertjacobson

Looking for Quad City Challeger II by Bill Lyons

Hi, I'm trying to find a download for the Quad City Challenger II created by Bill Lyons. Apparently he's taken the summer off so his download pages aren't working. I'd be happy to pay any download fees. Thanks, Bob J....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Jared

Where is this B-17 Bomber

In our photo gallery there is this picture : https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/10/microsoft-flight-simulator-2004/ Does anyone no if this project is done yet or where i can find any information about it? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
GrissleFactory

Other paint scheme's not working for F14B

I downloaded the 2004 Grumman F-14B Tomcat and installed just as the directions indicated but can only get one choice of the color scheme (the blueish grey one). What do I do to fix? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sylvan on
ak763

what your favorite 727 panel?

Hello, i really like jets like the 727 and the DC-10..i guess what i really like about them is the fact they have 3 engines...for a while i wasnt able to find a DC-10 or 727 panel that i can fit into.......but i did stumble on one which was costom made......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
Chris102

Ilyushin 76

Where can I d/load an Ilyushin 76? On Avsim, I found a link for the base model, but the website is in a foreign language, and I can't decipher it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
atreyu

dash-7

hey im lookin for a dash 7 but in american liveries, not american airlines just airlines that fly in the us (i found one on avsim already) thanks for the help. is my sig working?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
atreyu

best concorde

what the best concorde out there? it can be payware and freeware....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
kentheflyer

I'll pay for a good T-6a (USAF's new primary trainer)

IS THERE A QUALITY T-6A OUT THERE!!! If this post sounds desperate - that's because it is. I am not versed at all in aircraft modeling but am to the point that I'll learn how - just to get a quality T-6a. Here's why: -I'm going to AF pilot tra...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
atreyu

mooney

are there any good money planes out there? they can be payware or free. thanks for the help 😎...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Av8r77 on
JVD

737-700

Everyone seems to like the PMDG 737 and it's wonderful VC.Well, i've found a 737 that has a DVC {Dynamic Virtual Cockpit with very similar standards to PMDG,moving pilot head, moving pilotarmrest,moving pilot seat etc.... An add-on textur...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
RadarMan

*NEW-D18S Beechcraft by Shupe

d18svc4.zip D18s Beechcraft by Shupe Another fantastic free-ware aircraft build like pay-ware from Milton Shupe. Main site. http://www.flightsimonline.com/d18s/ Download from. http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=d18svc4.zip&CatID=root&...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
michlin on
JVD

How to turn.

I downloaded a wonderful Junker today and I absolutely ❤️ flying it.The thing is, I don't know how to turn the plane on the ground. As usual could anyone give me some advice....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SoCalRick on
ZOTAN

Cessna 172

This may be an odd request, but how can I get the default C172 get up to about 400 knots? I know I have to change something in the cfg file, but im not sure what. Also, could I have two C172's? Would I just copy and paste the C172 folder in the aircraft f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
SamIntel

Beech A36

Anyone know where I can get a Beech A36 for free?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
VanHuizen

levelD fmc problem

I've a problem with levelDs 767 fmc. On the vnav page the descent page is not shown correcty. Normal you should read information in that page but i found nothing only '' decent now'' instead of ''decent direct'' which i saw in the tutorial2longhaul. When ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ak763 on
atreyu

level-D problem

hey i got the level-D 767 and i installed it but when i start up fs9 it "bad liscence for b767-300 fs9 will now quite" is there anyway to fix that cuz i want myplane and to play the sim!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
SamIntel

Multi Engine

I was thinking about getting a multi engine payware for FS. Which one would you guys suggest: http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=esd441 http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=421C-001 http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=c31...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
eicas

MD_83 Not Displaying on FS 2004

Hi to all, I have not been able to use the MD_83 that came with the FS2004. Is listed in the aircraft folder, but it is not available to pick from the list. Any Ideas why this is happening, or any body elese with same problem? Thanks in advance. Hector...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Chris102

Flyaway's Screenshot

Would someone be able to tell me what a/c this is? It looks like it would be fun to fly. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/7066/flyaways-screenshot_e4358c9bd6ae0ce3b7f8e89360ee3726.jpg...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest Barge on
alohajoe

Easiest and most detailed Free-ware planes

Hey me again, I was wondering where i could get the most detailed Free- wear planes around. Help is always appreciated! AlohaJoe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DaveInLa on
nottobe

Why everybody here likes jumbo jets? I like small GA planes

in my collection, I have only one jumbo jet: LVL-D 767, although I dont know how to fly it yet, its been paking in my hanger :x i probably wont get on board until I read though the 175 page user manual, its quite tough I have to say, so many systems and a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
turbotay

Karman Huskie Helicopter for FS2004

Im looking for a Kaman Huskie for fs2004 but all Ive found is one for fs2000 can anyone recomend a website? Heres a picture of it: http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/j/Kaman%20H-43.jpg...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
atreyu

f4 and f16

hey im looking for a payware f4 phantom and f-16. thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
atreyu

best pay-ware crafts

what are some of the best pay-ware crafts out there? i don't really care what type they are as long as they a modern day crafts(like boeing, mcdonnel dougles)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
atreyu on

wing view

dear all, i would like to know how i could create wing views for aircrafts.I know you can do it by editing the panel.cfg.adding ...and the coordinates.I just want to know if this is possible in all the aircrafts or just some particular ones.what do you n...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
atreyu

saab 2000

i am looking for a saab 2000. if i can get a list of a bunch that will be good enough i think 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
atreyu on
atreyu

walk around the plane?

hey i was looking at screenshots from the planes at PMDG and some where like in the cabin? how do you do that?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Page 31 of 43