Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

eyton402

Lockheed and Kawasaki P-3C (CP-140)

I am having trouble installing this aircraft. It seems to download okay, but I cannot get it into FS9. Given that the package has a self installer I am surprised that it doesnt appear. It has a Gmax component, could this be the problem? Any advice wou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Tailhook

F/A-18E Superbug

Something to look forward to: The VRS F/A-18E Super Hornet, or "Superbug", is the first true 3-axis fly-by-wire combat aircraft designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The flight model is not "fly-by-wire-like", it's a dynamic, fully control-law-depe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
veshagoo

annoying morse code beeping

hi..i have levled 767 300, on fs 2004...when i do there tutorial cyvr to ksfo, i have that morse code beeping the whole flight...does anyone know how to shut it off??? i dont know what it is..thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DubbStyle on
RichT

Captain Sim C130

I looked around for a good C130 package and came across the Captain Sim one. I installed it and the aircraft detail is excellent. However the frame rates are absoloutely awful. This is the only aircraft out of many add-on aircraft that I have that has ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
p1127 on
eyton402

fsuipc for FS9

Could somone give me download site for fuipc.? I have downloaded FS Passengers and for some reason it doesnt work in the aircraft. It appears in Select Flight but hasnt transferred to the cockpit. I am assuming that FSUIPC is the problem. Thanks in ad...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
eyton402 on
Dorianee

pss777 is REALLY heavy

The darn plane can't pick up enough speed before it reaches the end of the runway to takeoff safely. I adjusted the trim and the flaps and that helped BARELY. Next I cut the fuel from 100 percent to 50 percent. That also helped BARELY...what is going on? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pappy55 on
W3CPR

Adding gauges to panel

Hi... I have been trying to add a working radar gauge to the panel of an airbus A380 but every time I do the gauge appears behind the panel and is hidden. I have changed the position of the gauge so it is visible through the windshield and it is there ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
paggss

FS2004 Sukhoi Su-31, Silver & Gold

I downloaded this plane, installed it then tried to use it. As the plane loaded it got halfway loaded and then the system shut down. I tried to start is again and it did the same thing. I then tried to load another plane and it did the same thing. I had t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
gpat777

Multiple versions of same plane in FS9

Hi there. I have been trying to create multiple versions of the King Air 350 in FS9 but have been unable to do so successfully. What I want is a choice of King Airs with one of three separate cockpit panels (ie: 1. the original panel; 2. a modified panel...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
jkrsj

Download of YF 23 A Black Widow II

Can anyone help me with this question: I downloaded the Northrop/McDonnell Douglass YF 23A Black Widow II from the downloads listed for FS 2004. All the folders downloaded into my Flight Simulator 9 folder, including the gauges, panel, sound, and texture ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
Welshflyer

Looking for a seaplane

Hi gents i wondered if anyone knew where i could get one of these http://www.combinedfleet.com/ijna/h8k.htm i'm positive i've seen one somewhere but i can't seem to find it at the usual sites, perhaps it was under a different name!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FHeselton on
KevinTsai

No touchdown smoke anymore! Help!

Hey, I used to have touchdown effects but recently I noticed that the smoke doesn't appear anymore. What should I do to fix this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
W3CPR

Pproblem at LIMJ airport

Is there any way to correct a problem with the feather being off when landing at LIMJ? It lands your aircraft at an angle to the airport and you end up in the grass. I have noticed this at several airports around the globe and wonder if it can be correc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Vanya

PIC 737-300: World's laziest jet engines

I recently acquired a copy of the Wilco/FeelThere PIc 737. Unfortunately, every time I load the aircraft, then engines shut themselves down. This happens no matter how I load the aircraft. Straight from the menu, or loading another aircraft first, th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
Vanya

Transparent aircraft?! WTF!?

During a quick routine flight from Burbank to Vegas, my A319, decked in a fictional adaption of the old Southwest colors, suddenly became transparent. Does anyone have any idea how this happened or how I can turn it off? I don't know if it affects...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
everest63

Cessna 402C FS2004??

I have been trying to find a Cessna 402C aircraft for FS2004. I do already have the Ultimate GA Cessna 402 AI Package installed. I just need a 402c that I can fly. I have searched for freeware, payware and have come up with nothing. I see plenty of hits f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
everest63 on
earthdog

Level D 767 top of descent issue?

Hi All! I am having the last 2 days a strange issue...When i finish my climb the FMC instead of showing me the T/D it switches to E/D.. Being at the prog page i see for 1 sec the t/d and after that it switches to e/d automatically And i am far aw...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tartanaviation on
Cernan

Looking for a better Fokker 50

Greetings to all. New poster here. I'm currently looking for a Fokker 50 freeware add-on. I currently have the Klose/Oijordsbakken model and was wondering if there are any better versions out there? I'd appreciate it very much if anyone can point me t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
W3CPR

FSDZign's connie engines stopping in flight

Hi... I know that anyone that dowloaded the FSDZign Connie has experienced the same problem as I, that is, the 4 engines will suddenly and without warning stop leaving a very big glider. Has anyone found a cure for this or a workaround? Thanks w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
Tailhook

Lost my gauge...

Well, I didn't lose it... I foolishly allowed it to be overwritten :oops: Could someone please upload fs9gps.cab for me? It is a .cab file inside your Gauges directory. Thanks in advance.. ..have a drink on me: 🍻 🍻 ㇲ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
W3CPR

FSDzign Connie

Hi... I cannot seem to get the Connie to follow the GPS flight plan. The GPS is displaying the solid red line from point to point and I have both the NAV1 and NAV2 set correctly to the airport to which I am traveling. When I takeoff and at 4000 feet, I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
volgun

im looking for a B-29 Superfortress

im looking for a B-29 Superfortress and i cant find one well i can find loads but there either a bit torrent or a wings of power thing. is there anyone who can give me a link to were one is that is just like a normal download 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
veshagoo

pmdg 747 400 loc and app not coming on

hi...when i fly anywhere and have the fmc all set up for landing, my loc and app button does not light up. is this a software problem or is my fmc not setup correctly? just before i am ready to punch the loc button i get a ...vref not selected...any help ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Vin4evr

Aircraft overSpeed??

Does anyone know why i am getting the message "OVERSPEED" on any aircrafts in fs04, although the aircraft is capable of fliying more than the speed, when the overspeed message appears. For example : 747-400 is capable of fliying at 565 or so its says I ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
AndreyPietov

PLEASE HELP!

This topic contains many problems that i cant find help for anyware! As more problems occur, I and the visitors of this topic will update this topic with more problems. PLEASE NOTE: STATE YOUR PROBLEMS TOO!!! YOU MIGHT FIND HELP FROM ME OR ANYONE ELSE! ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
AndreyPietov on
volgun

the normandy from mass effect

is there a normandy aircraft from mass effect for fs2004 this may sound a bit crazy but it wud be really cool havin one of em 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
volgun on
YellowC4S

Problems with plane pulling to left on takeoff

Downloaded aircraft pull to left when taking off. Anyone else have this problem and is there anything that can be done about it? It only does it with downloaded aircraft even the new Eaglesoft Citation X I just purchased....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Westernstyle on
Vanya

Ariane BBJ AAARRRGGGHHH!!

I recently recieved a copy of Ariane's BBJ set from a friend, and, after discovering earlier today that my computer's graphics card issue had somehow cleared itself up, decided to install it. However, during the installation, I was told the installer...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
Ravie

Payware Aircraft Addons

Hey i;ve just bought this game as it runs soooooo much sweeter than FSX on this current computer and im looking for some decent Payware Aircraft addons can sombody please list the major well knwon companies that produce good quality addons thanx :-)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
veshagoo

level d 767 fmc problem

hi.. i have level d 767-300 on my fs 2004 and when i open the fmc after i put in orig airport and destination airport it will not activate or execute. i did notice on the page before i only have 2 irs , the latitude and longitude , i cant put in a third.....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
veshagoo on
Cheeks

POSKY 777

I was browsing the POSKY downloads, and saw that the 777 will be coming soon! 😀 I wonder how it will compare to Meljets model, share your thaughts!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
W3CPR

B-58 Hustler clarification

Hi... I might have misstated the problem I am having with severe yawing in the B-58. The aircraft flies perfectly in the manual mode. The severe yawing starts when I am locked to the GS only. Perhaps this might lead to how to correct the problem. The...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
warlord40 on
W3CPR

B-58 Hustler yaw problem

Hi... I have a very nice B-58 hustler but cannot land it even using the ILS system lock as it yaws terribly from side to side and I really don't know how to correct this problem. Does anyone out there have any idea on how to prevent this from happeni...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
benbastock

PMDG 737 comms serious problem

Hi whenever i do a long flight on the PMDG say 3 hours or more after that time the frequencies freezes and i cant change them for online flying or transmit on them for default atc. also the navaids dont change either so i cant ever do anything other than ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
ricsike

Steering problem!

Hy All! Why does my plane keep going from one side to the other when I'm taking off? Why doesn't it stay on the runway propelly? 🙄 'Cause it keeps annoying me now!!! :x Thx for any help!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
CHECHENVIP

Aircraft Steering...

How can I make the nose wheel steer without using the rudders?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tartanaviation on
VegasFlyer

ATR 42 panel

Does anyone know of a decent ATR 42 panel for FS9? Thanks 🍻...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
js233

Project Mach 2 Concorde

Do any of you have a project mach 2 concord + textures fs2004 fs france closed Please Rispond Soon...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
js233 on
grizzllii

Flexible wings?

i have a slight problem here. wings on my FS2004 original Boeing 747 don't want to bend when i take off. they sort of stay as if i was on the ground. furthermore, when i added the Airbus the Complete collection, aircrafts do the same! it kills me cause i ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
grizzllii on
doughie68

Carrier Package and Plane Downloads

Trying to download some new planes, but specifically the carrier package in utilities, made all the transfers as it says, and it isn't showing up anywhere in FS 2004 - any suggestions?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
Vanya

Changing Handling?

Is it possible to change the rate at which an aircraft can bank? I absolutely adore the POSKY range of aircraft, but i cannot stand the fact that they bank so slowly. I did a quick test with a POSKY 747-400, and it took about 40 seconds to go from level...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
Vanya

Flying AI Aircraft

I've got a few AI Aircraft in fs2004 that I'd like to try flying. All of them are in the Aircraft folder. How do I add them to my Aircraft lists?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
eyton402

Lockheed and Kawasaki P-3C ORION and CP-140 AURORA

I downloaded the these aircraft, (Fly Away aircraft of the day), used the self installer and now cannot find them in FS9. The download appears in the drive, ie FS9 aircraft but not in FS9 itself. I have tried looking under aircraft manufacturer but not...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
eyton402 on
luigi_m_

Payware or Freeware TBM 850 anyone

Anyone know where I can find a pay or freeware TBM 850?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
renesis

Load editing/panel merging

I have the PSS 757. I want to add more repaints to the model but there don't appear many option. Is it possible to use another model, say Posky, but use the PSS flight deck features AND retain the load edit functions of the PSS load editor? I can g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
Thunderbirdman2

Help Please

I am flying another eclipse flight and I am at FL290 have the autothrotle on and set to fly at mach .60 except I cant get to mach .60. power is at 96% N1 and there are no winds. What am i doing wrong or not getting. Help!. I took off with only 75% power a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
Vanya

Editing Aircraft Weight?

How do I edit an aircraft's base weight? I use FSPassengers, but the base weight of my A330-300 is too high to allow me to fully load the aircraft. Can anyone help me please?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
yankeeflyer72 on
Vanya

One hell of an Aircraft problem

I've had a rather annoying error occurring with some of my planes, mostly those of the Tri-jet variety. When I choose the aircraft in the selection screen, The aircraft is displayed with both of the tail-mounted horizontal stabilizers angled upwards at a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
scab12

F/A-37

Does anybody know how to get this airplane to work for FS2004 I would much appreciate it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
1rcherry

adding aircraft fs2004

Still having trouble adding aircraft....is there any software available to do this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mustangpilot on
Page 5 of 43