Other forums: Off Topic

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

god1

shadow vsh bin

my shadow vsh.bin file has been corrupted i dont no why is their anyway i can fix it? if anyone has a working 1 can u send it to me jamesh123@hotmail.co.uk...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
ceetee

Fly! The London Air Show

There's a London boat show, a car show and a motorcycle show, and, for the third year running, there’s a London air show. Fly! is on again this year and it promises to be even bigger and better. The London Air Show takes place at Earl's Court exhibition...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
NeilA

Career Change to Pilot

Over the past week I have really been thinking about my future. I've always loved aeroplanes, planespotting and all that and once thought of becoming a pilot. Some how I managed to get my self into a computer programming job. I've been doing this now f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jeffb57 on
Liono

Question??

What is the most important thing you had once and had to give it up but you want it back again?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
SteveT

Microsoft Word

Hey peeps, On word, when I type these little black flag like things come up and also inbetween each of the words I type a dot appears. How do I get rid of these annoying things?? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Insight on
crosscheck9

European Lingo

When I'm fly on Vatsim, I generally fly in Germany, however I noticed something wrong, but I wanted to check to see if it was an error with you guys first. As far as I understand, you refer to altitude as FLxxx after 18,000 -- Below that, you refer to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
SteveT

Anyone know a Tom King?

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone's name here was Tom king or does anyone know who Tom King is?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
Agus0404

Air Traffic Control Game

Guys, check this out ➡ You only need to register for free to start playing. Enjoy it! 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
Liono

Can I have everyone's att

Will you join me in raisng a glass in celebration of SteveT birthday. 🍻 Let's try can keep this quite and don't let it get out of hand. Remember to keep the music down as the old lady complained last time :ninja: :rofl:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
Liono

Google Pack

Has anyone seen this yet ➡ Google Pack...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Liono

Firewall the game

Firewall the Movie post your best time. Mine was 12 Mins...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
Tailhook

Topic's gone AWOL

There is a topic a little further down with the topic subject Look!!. When I click on it I get the following message: The topic or post you requested does not exist -- Why?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
SteveT

Anyone seen Davec and Chris102 around here??

Hi, Was just wondering if anyone had seen them in the forums. I haven't seen them for AGES! 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
ceetee

Chasing the Morning Sun - and breaking the record

Chasing the Morning Sun After three years preparation, Worcestershire pilot and cancer survivor, Manuel Queiroz, is finally ready to take on the challenge of a lifetime to win for Britain a world speed record for solo circumnavigation of the globe - ov...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
Insight

4 helicopters in convoy

Saw them flying over Booker airfield from the general direction of RAF Benson. Was a motley crew, looked like a lynx, something huge - single main rotor config, a Chinook and a Sea King headed towards heathrow kind of direction... anyone else see...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
verygom on
tomthetank

Anybody speak Russian? (airshow crash)

just found this news report (in Russian) Anyone with any more news on this? ➡...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
ceetee

Chuck Norris!

First it was the "Yo Mamma" jokes, and then the "HasselHOFF" era- now it is the "Chuck Norris" fact craze: • There once was an ancient Chinese legend about a man whose glare could kill anyone instantly. Chuck Norris wasn’t this man. Chuck Norris ki...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
Sico2

Safety issues in easyJet ?

Hi Everyone, Few weeks ago I've been flying from LPL to SXF in an easyJet B733. I've maid 2 photos of the interior. One of them is a photo of a strange hole right next to the floor and next one is a photo of weird scratches outside the window. Please ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
Liono

Firefox 2 Alpha 1

Firefox have released a early beta version of there next browser for more info check there website ➡ Firefox 2 Aplha 1...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
PanAmerican

B787

http://www.newairplane.com/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Sico2

To start rainy day in an office with smile one your face.

This is for real: :o Occasionally, airline attendants make an effort to make the "in-flight safety lecture" and their other announcements a bit more entertaining. Here are some real examples that have been heard or reported: "Welcome to Las Vegas, N...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SeanGa on
jarred_01

Attn NZ'ers :: Freedom Air to take over Air NZ A320 services

Hey everyone, Just read on another forum that Freedom Air will probably take over Air NZ's A320 services from mid April, please note however that Freedom is owned by Air NZ. Air NZ will however continue to use their wide body 747/767/777 serices to Au...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
Flyboy92

MARCH SCREENSHOT CONTEST!

okay i've got 3 judges for this months contest Radarman Myself and Agus0404. This months scenario is dangerous situations This means a pic with your plane about to crash or something dangerous going on. Hopefully we will get some great screenies! Just pos...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyboy92 on
Liono

Dell acquires Alienware

Dell Acquires Alienware...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Liono

I want to buy this with your help

Does anyone have a quid or dollors they can lend please. As I really want to buy this ➡ 2nd hand Apache helicopter....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
simon123 on
Insight

Guess the airline

A guy sitting at Bar at Brussels Airport noticed a very beautiful woman sitting next to him. He thought to himself, "Wow, she's so gorgeous she must be a flight attendant. But which airline does she work for?" Hoping to pick her up, he leaned towards...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NoWorries on
PanAmerican

HO Scale Model Railroad

I am hopefully going to get my pictures back tomorow. They are of my model railroad that I have been working on for a while. All that I have left to do is the scenery and to build a couple more buildings. Here are the specs so far on my model rr: Name:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NoWorries on
PanAmerican

DUCK!

Found this. Little close to the action, don't you think? Edit: Accidentaly deleted pic....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
SteveT

Ok Now I need Help

Hi, I am having a some really tough time on deciding on what to do for my birthday. I'm thinking of something to do with flying so if anyone has any ideas that would be great. P.S - Unfortunately I won't be going on the £10 million simulator or ha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
fourby

FS2Crew

I must admit, that FS2Crew is new to me and I have'nt seen it before. I've just downloaded some sample video/sounds from there site, and am well impressed. I think I am going to purchase it, but just wondered if anyone else uses this add-on ??? For anyone...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
PH-AJO

checkout a cool website !!!

Hello guys! make fast and checkout ATCbox.com On that website is NO flightsimulation in any kind of way sustained! But you can enjoy yourself there enormously. Become member for free, and you have acces to hundred`s of reality movies (cockpit movies...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PH-AJO on
hms_endeavour

[ Poll ] OK,so what do i buy???

Ok,so i just did a mass selling on ebay and collected 160€ but here's the bad part:What do i do with it???I thought of three things to do: 1)-Not ever use it 😕(who would want to do that?) Priceless 2)-But this cool thing!: http://www.iwan...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
tomthetank

747 Vs 747 ??

I have no idea what this is about 😕 but thought I would share it with you ➡...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
ceetee

Very Funny: The Dolphin Boy Song

Corky and the Juice Pigs- The Dolphin Boy song: http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/44150/Corky%20and%20the%20Juice%20Pigs-%20Dolphin%20Boy.mp3 :rofl:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
crosscheck9

Flickering Lights

A few times, I've flown to Lebanon in their MEA A321, all newly purchased aircraft, very high tech, clean, and a joy to ride, however, there was one thing I've always wanted to ask, but never gotten around to. Upon landing at night, by regulation, they a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
Mustangfreak

What do you do for a living?

I'm in the Air Force, and I'm a POL troop. Im sure everyone knows what POL is, but for those who dont, I refuel aircraft on the ground 😀 I absolutly love my job, I love bieng out on the flightline, watching all sorts of Air Force and some civilian...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
ceetee

Raoul Island Eruption

A photo taken by rescue helicopter pilot John Funnell of the area effected by the eruption on Raoul Island. Yesterday a volcano on Raoul Island , New Zealands northmost outpost, erupted causing a rescuse plane and chopper from my local airport to have ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
tomthetank

just a small party

Just noticed Ive past the 3000 mark Im buying,so just join in 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
ITS ME LIAM

BIRTHDAY

HI ITS MA BDAY 2 MORROW I WILL BE 12 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😀 😀 😀 🙄...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
CrashGordon

Beechcraft Bonanza A36 goes down.

An A36 with two aboard took off from KSMO and shortly thereafter, radioed that there was serious engine trouble. The plane went down in Santa Monica Bay killing both people on board. The plane went down in about 20 ft. of water just off the beach at San...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
RadarMan

BlueBalls!

Don't stare at it too long, or you'll go mad! 🙄 http://blueballfixed.ytmnd.com/ :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
Greekman72

*Air Safe Statistics*

Maybe this site is already known for some of us but i share it just in case... http://www.airsafe.com/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Greekman72

*File Extension Source*

A very useful link ➡ http://filext.com/index.php...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
fourby

Sucked In

I've just sat and watched this clip a few times, I did'nt laugh untill I saw the guy at the end of the clip :rofl: It's a clip showing a guy getting sucked into A-6 Intruder engine 🙄 and it ejects him out of the back. It's not gory or anythin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
lenin

Brits or Yanks

I was wondering whether there were any more brits out there, or is it mostly yanks? :dontknow:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
hms_endeavour

YEEEEEEHAAAAA!!!Plane party here!!!

WOW,i can't believe it! I just got a letter from my rc plane aero club that they're doing a huge plane festival in my small french city,Perpignan,because of the 70th anniversary of the french airforce,so i just went and checked out a big square,and it tur...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
ceetee

RED EYE the movie

Have any of you guys watched the movie "RED EYE" ? I just rented it out this weekend and had a watch, and I have to say its a fantastic thriller. The plot follows a female hotel manager on a flight from Texus to Florida, who is kidnapped by a stran...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
SteveT

My birthday Present

Hi, I just wanted to let you guys know that for my birthday I will be going in one of those £10 million real cockpit simulators for my birthday at London Gatwick. At present I will be flying in a A320 for I think about 2 hours. I can't wait for this...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
PanAmerican

[ Poll ] Model Railroad

I've got one. I'll have hte pics up soon....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
Liono

Is this what you when FS9 crashes

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/hissyfit.html...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on
Page 21 of 26