Other forums: Off Topic

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

GoneGolfing

Internet Explorer

For the last few days now everytime i goto a website internet explorer will crash and say ie: "Internet Explorer Has Enountered A Problem And Needs To Shut Down", a relative of mine suffers from the same problem we both run windows 2000 pro and it started...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
crosscheck9

[ Poll ] If your bored during a flight, you . . .

I just thought this would be good for those of us who can't seem to find anything to do inflight. 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
violentviolet on
PanAmerican

Boeing 747 Large Cargo Freighter Rolls Out

TAIPEI, Aug. 17, 2006 -- Boeing has rolled the first 747-400 Large Cargo Freighter (LCF) out of the hangar at Taipei's Chiang Kai-Shek International Airport. The enormous airplane is the first of three specially modified jets that will be used to transpo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
brownbox

new computer for me tomorow

tomorrow is the big day guys! Ill post some screenies when I get it 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
lenin

Antonov badge

hey, today i went shopping to hastings (East Sussex, south coast england) and went to the lanes area where they have loads of nick-nacky random shops. I found this one called "from Russia with love" wich was full of old russian things (right up my street...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
PanAmerican

Boeing, SpiceJet Announce Order for 10 Next-Generation 737s

I've been moving, so sorry for posting this so late: SEATTLE, Aug. 14, 2006 -- The Boeing Company and New Delhi-based SpiceJet today announced that the airline converted its 10 options into an order for five Next-Generation 737-800s and five 737-900ER...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
Flyguy41983

United Airlines Flight 923 Diverted to Logan From Heathrow

United Airlines flight 923 today was diverted to Logan ((home airport)) from Heathrow bound to Dulles. A women was found tied in back of the 767 with a screw driver, matches, water (from the airline), and a note from Al Quidea. Before landing there were t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
its me liam

hope u guys got time for me because...

beecause i am relaoding fs 2002 as we speak i can not resist taking off from my local airport to crash half way because atc told me to land where i sholudn't and barge into another plane 😉 i have heard u guys since i uninstalled it about all th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
crosscheck9 on
simon123

two great Aircraft a must have!!

http://www.eastern-va.com/vistaliners/downloads.htm i have them both. they are just amazing!! enjoy....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
99jolegg

Spyware or Adware Problem?

Hi, Recently, I have had a problem with either spyware or adware or whatever else it could be. It deploys icons on to my desktop which re-arranges all of my icons on my desktop and also I get loooads of pop ups ---> When I right click on it, it ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Faucett on
lenin

URL icon???

hello, I am viewing this not through internet explorer but through bt yahoo broadband browser. In the top left hand corner next to where you enter the www etc stuff there is a small icon of a plane in flyaway grey colour. What i am asking is hoh do you g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Faucett

Flame Warriors

Some of you have probably seen this - its takes a while to go through them all, but its freaking hilarious! http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm 😎...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
oreo005

Flight sim games for the gamecube?

Are there any type of good flying games for the gamecube?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Jamie4590

Wings Break Off

(dead link removed) How do you think this occured? Might the pilot have been doing manouveres that the aircraft couldn't handle or could poor maintainance have failed to spot signs of fatigue on the wings?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Wing-man on
mypilot

ATI Visiontek Radeon 1600XT 512MB

That's the new video card i just got and in the instructions it said to re route extra power to the video card if needed, but its working fine now, but if i did add extra power, would it perform even better?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mikecurrie on
pilotwannabe

Google Flight Sim

Who needs FSX.... 🙄 Google Flight Sim 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
Guest Ed

James Van Allen has died

James Van Allen, a real pioneer of space exploration, died a couple of days ago at the age of 91: http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/space/08/09/obit.van.allen.ap/index.html?section=cnn_space&ref=google He was involved with developing the Explorer 1 satel...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
hinch

setting up a mic

my new headset arrived today. i've used a microphone before, but i cannot get this to work. i have gone into the volume control and made sure the microphone is not muted, then gone into sounds/audio devices to select the headset buuut this is to no avail....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
PanAmerican

Terrosit Attack Stopped

Please Read: http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1230417,00.html...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
Jamie4590

Cockpit Music

I don't play music during flight as I like to listen to the engines because they can often signal an early-stage problem but what are the rules for real flight? Are there any stages of flight that the captain can whack on a bit of Debussey in the coc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
tiger7881

I AM LEAVING U GUYS !!!

Hey, I am leaving u guys for 3 weeks, I am gonna have a vacation, I am going alone without my parents to Israel, from Toronto, Canada. I am giong to be in both airports, so if i will find the angles to get somme pics, i wiill post them for sure !!! in th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tazz126

Project Zero 2 Cheats

offtopic: can some one help me i know its not about the flight sim iv just got a new game called project zero 2 dose anyone no if there is a cheat for health and if there is please send a link if you like to be scared get the game me and the wife hav...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
PanAmerican

When I get bored

I was going to do a flight from TNCM to MDST, but I got bored and deceided to try something. I opened the door in flight and the FS Passengers went crazy. Here is the report: Flight COA63 flight report log Date August 09 2006...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
violentviolet

What the hell???

Has anyone else had this sinario: I tried to log on to this site, and got a "Dear John" notice saying incorrect login please try again! After 200 posts and quite a number of downloads later i think i know how to log in,thanks very much. I then had to t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Jamie4590

Portable GPS

The concorde was built long before any GPS systems were developed which is why the fleet never had them installed and instead had the INS which I assume all other aircraft had at that time. Because it was decided not to upgrade the Concordes navigational ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Karlw

COME READ THIS WE NEED TO PUT A STOP TO THIS

OK THE TITLE OF THE POST WAS SO AS ANYONE WOULD DO I WAS GOING TO HELP THE PERSONE OUT UNTIL I FOUND OUT IT WAS THE PERSONE POSTING THE LINKS TO THE WEBSITES THIS IS STUPID :x IM TIRED OF SEEENG THIS PERSONE POSTING THIS SO ALL I ACN SAY IS IM E-MAILIN...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
lenin

Flyaway server?

hello, is there a flyaway online multiplayer server? If not can there be one? Like one of those 24/7 ones would be good and maybe even teamspeak server. What do you think?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
mypilot

[ Poll ] how addicted are you to FS??

❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Mustangfreak

I got to sit in the cockpit of one of these

😎 I have a pic, but its on my other hard drive....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Faucett on
Eurotrans

My Band

Hey all, been a member of this site for alittle while now, and just wanted to point you in the direction of my band, any comments would be much appriceated. I'm just trying to promote ourselves as much as possible at the moment. www.myspace.com/selfpr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
violentviolet on
Jamie4590

Cockpit Sounds

One thing I've noticed watching reconstructions of air incidents is how my audio warnings are the same as the real thing. Stuff like whoop whopp pull up and the ear piercing overspeed siren. I'm hearing the same sounds as crews where it was the last thing...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Jamie4590

Empty Jump Seats

There must be a lot of jump seats that are empty each day. Could they not let us student pilots tag along?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Wing-man

Yeh!!!!!.........Right.

I am not convinced 🙄 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/search.do?productCode=memsti&CMP=EMC-MAR_OFF10...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Madbrit on
tiger7881

*** PEDALS and YOKE***

hi, guys i am sorry but i am realy happy, 2 news, 1: I live in toronto, in canada, and there is an airport called battneville, i went there today, i bought my pedals and yoke, i tried it flying, so hard, with the pedals i am so upset i dont know how t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
brownbox

I LOVE MY LITTLE LAPTOP!

well, i always thought my laptop was a low one. The cheapest we could get... So today, i downloaded the Need for Speed Most Wanted demo, to see what would happen and what do you know? IT WORKS. sure when theres 10 police cars chasing me, it goes slow...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
brownbox on
alohajoe

Ace's high II

Aces High II is a massive multi-player online combat simulation centered around the World War II air-war. Here are some of the highlights. Accurate flight modeling of over 80 aircraft, vehicles, and boats from around the world. Fight against hun...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
alohajoe on
brownbox

ARGH SO ANNOYING

well, im getting need for speed most wanted for my pc. Problem is I dont know if it will run or not. Soo it decided to download the demo of it because if the demo works then the game will. Its a 300mb file download so I left it going all night. Came back ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
violentviolet on
Thunderbirdman2

Video

How do you convert a FRC file to a MPEG file or is the a program that i can download beacuse i want to show videos also is there a program to make videos besides fraps???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
Jamie4590

ATC Standard

In a transcript a Chinese air traffic controller says nine instead of niner. I thought it was standard throughout the world?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
oreo005

Extra 300 cfg tweaking

*****WARNING LOOOONG POST*****,lol (but seriously) Sorry, for the long post... :oops: I'm tryin to tweak my Extra 300 cfg file so it will act like a remote controlled Extra 300. Here's what it used to be... (Don't worry, i made backups...) titl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
oreo005 on
Mustangfreak

Went flying the other day *DUW*

One of the Elmendorf people in the shop has his pilot's license so he called our boss and got me and a fellow Kadena and Yokota person out of work, to go flying😀 We hopped in a Cessna 172 and took off, towards the mountains. We got up to about...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mustangfreak on
Jamie4590

Altitude Concorde

Are there any save files for a Concorde landing that I can use without saving my own? I have FS2002 and the save flights from FS2000 are useable but when I run Altitude's Concorde and load one of the few ILS landings there is a lot of 'work' to do before ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamie4590 on
pilotwannabe

787 Interior Pics

Some pics of the inside of the 787...as displayed at the Farnborugh Airshow ➡ Certainly looks better than some of the 767's ive been in 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
simon123

what the hell!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGEeuozxTDM&search=aircraft ho yes lots more to! lol. and witch FS is this??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTVH0-eq5D0&search=aircraft...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
pilotwannabe

FedEx Crash

A FedEx MD-10 caught fire upon landing Friday morning at Memphis International Airport...➡ http://www.wmctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5210979&nav=menu59_1 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
Jamie4590

Hypoxia

Are pilots tested on their performance during hypoxia symptoms? Do pilots have their own certified 'tolerance' to hypoxia situations?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamie4590 on
hinch

faster boy, faster!

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
Liono

Help the Drunk Get Home

http://www.mis-group.com/funny/drunk/help_the_drunk_get_home.php...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mc_GaNgStA on
hms_endeavour

Cya Later

well, now it's time to go.I'm departing for germany in 5 hours, and for some strange reason i can't post over there. But I'll be ablse to fix the rare flight simulations hard drive. Then, friday in a week I'm flying to JFK,new york(as every summer) stay ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
astraGTE on
Insight

Got a new motorbike

http://picasaweb.google.com/117000035248765764335/HondaCBR600F 😀 Picked it up yesterday and it now has 63 miles on the clock, lol...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Page 15 of 26