Flight Simulator X: Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

FlatheadSmith

MS Win Vista

Does anyone have anything good and/or bad to say about the new Vista Windows Upgrade due out on 1-30-07 as it relates to FSX?!?#!*!?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
Bitzblitz2

Flight plan with autopilot

I was wondering if there is any way to put your flight plan into the autopilot somehow so you don't have to sit there and change your heading every 2 minutes. Or maybe i'm just stupid and can't figure it out. Any help??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
btaylor147

Powered Parachute

Has anyone developed a Powered Parachute for FSX? I would be interested in aquiring it if you have one. Take care, Brandon...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
skypilot2

Looking for a Pietenpol home built?

Myself and 3 other guys are in the process of building 4 Pietenpol home built airplanes. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a Pietenpol aircraft add-on or where I could maybe get one built for the simulator? It would be a huge advantage to have a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
swampwolf

Best Freeware C-130 for FSX?

sorry, i posted this in the wrong forum the first time. can anybody help me with a good free down load of a C-130 for flt sim x, plenty for 9, but none that i know of work with x....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Meyer189 on
Meyer189

Is it possible to use the FMS/cdu in flight simulator x??

Hey, i wonder if it is possible to use the FMS/CDU-Flight Manager System, in Flight simulator x? is it anyway to turn it ON? the screan is all black and i wonder if i can use it at all in the simulator?? if you dont know what i mean here is a picture.. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
anonymouse91 on
FireX

Screen Stretch Problem

Hello! I am hoping someone will have a solution for the problem that I am having. Flight Simulator X was working fine until I installed the SU-27 model from alphasim. Now whenever I launch it, the game takes up only two thirds horizontally of the screen. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
lxman2000

Making a download work

Okay, I downloaded the following aircraft for FSX: BAE (McDonnell-Douglas)BAe/MDD Harrier GR.7- 1(F) Squadron It's a Harrier jump-jet. I followed the readme.txt (as well as I could understand it). I've gotten the plane to show up in my listing o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
Luis Pedro

Bombardier Learjet 45 Fuel Panel

Do you know when should I use the Fuel Crossfeed switch and the Fuel pumps switch?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
ProjectORSA

Project ORSA - Contractors Required

PROJECT ORSA REGISTRATIONS OF INTEREST Experienced members of the aircraft development community are sough to assist in a confidential development of an aircraft for a Virtual Military. This is a fully funded project, and selected team members will b...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ProjectORSA on
Musiclander0301

new acft request: cirrus

being that the cirrus aircraft have been outselling cessnas and pipers for the last four years, i think it's only fitting that we have a simulator version created of it. besides, IT'S WAY FRIGGIN' COOL!! i mean seriously, the CAPS (safety parachute) alone...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bitzblitz2

Joystick throttle not working

I have a Saitek X45 joystick, and i've been using it on FSX. Latley it seems like the computer doesn't recognize the full range of the throttle because when I start a new flight with throttle at the idle position the aircrafts throttle says it's at about ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
CroatiaAirlines

ATR 42 or 72

IS THERE ATR 42 OR 72 for fsX and where COULD I FIND IT ???????????PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
satoriflight on
waj2306

747 Level Flight!

My default 747 shows 10* nose up when I am on AP/ALT at any given altitude. When I attempt to trim it out, it goes back to 10* up. Any thoughts?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FlyinTyler on
veshagoo

a380 airbus landing tutorial

hi im a newbie with fs2004 and i just downloaded a380 airbus..does anyone know of a tutorial for landing especially the nd display..thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
MAVIRICKII

MILITARY TRAFFIC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I have been wondering about this for a while, how do you get military traffic into your FS, I have seen it in a few downloads pictures. I would apreciate it if some one would hook me up with a link er sumthin....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GoodisonBlue on
jetman35

5.1 surround sound

I have a question, It would appear to me that the new FSX aircraft sounds have surround sound compare to the 2004 version which has just mono sound. My question is, how can I make my current sound files 5.1?? Jetman...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jetman35 on

8 pages with 367 questions.

previous12345678next
Page 8 of 8