Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Scenery

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Sullyvan

Basic scenery questions

I am an FS9 relative beginner with marginal computer skills. Why is it that whenever I download or purchase add-on scenery it looks great from on high, but upon flying low level it appears unfocused and spotty?? - or am I purchasing bad products. Secondl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
acepilot32 on
beroun

Nick's Smoke No Show

Hi, Have installed Nick's Smoke to my stock Lear45 and b777_300 aircraft (see below). It shows perfectly behind engines of my AI planned stock Lears and B777s; BUT does not show behind engines of the Lears or B777s I fly? Any help would be appreciated, h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
beroun

Flatten surface for new airport

Hi, Have installed new airport using AFCAD. Although I used the correct surface altitude some areas are lower or higher and my new runways float in the air or sink into ground. I did some research and understand there is a 'flatten switch' available to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
beroun

New Scenery Install

Hi, I noted that new scenery has sometimes instructions to be installed in the ad-on scenery folder and sometimes directly to the scenery folder. Is there any difference? I actually have an ad-on airport installed PRG (LKPR), as directed have installed...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
Elkinallen

Double scenery layers

Can someone help with this? I installed Calclassics Miami scenery and it installed over the existing scenery, but it is layered over it. The new scenery is there with it's terminal, runways etc, but the old scenery runways are there. Also, the AFCAD in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CaptDennison on
444Pilot

Looking for Jimmy Martins Exuma Intl. Airport Scenery

Avsim is still not up to full operation. I am trying to find the add-on scenery by Jimmy Martin for Exuma International Airport. Any assistance would be appreciated. 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
444Pilot

Vancouver Intl.

Any idea when the latest Vancouver Intl. project will be completed?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
darrenvox on
nyguy72000

adding scenery

I need help. My specific question is this: I purchased some areas of downstate NY from Megascenery. I did a manual download using winzip to my desktop. Where do I place these? In the add-on scenery folder of FS9 or the Scenery folder? I also have a vage s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
waj2306

Dallas/Fort Worth

Anyone know of a freeware or payware KDFW? I tried to get the Sinflyers for FS2004, but the link for the download is broken. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
waj2306 on
rowcoach

RWY12 scenery install

I'm having a little confusion installing the RWY12 scenery files. I'm just not sure what it meant by the Read Me instructions. It says to put Lib1 into the add-on scenery folder. Easy enough. Then for libraries 2 and 3 you're told to: copy only the Sc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on

AI-Traffic Garuda Indonesia

Can any 1 recommend where i can get Ai traffic for the following Qantas Garuda Indonesia Singapore Malaysian Rgds Adam...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
RichT

Italian Scenery Design

Can anyone tell me if ISD are still around? If so, do you have their website address, as I cannot seem to find them anywhere?? Cheers Richard...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RichT on
tomthetank

Great scenery

😀 Hello all I thought I would share with you this excellent little add on for Bremen in Germany I found it at ➡ flightsim Its called eddw2k43 and i've copied this from the readme file ➡ High detailed and realistic Scenery of...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Peel

Jetways????

Hey does anyone know were I can get jetways for all airports? I have tryed a lot of downloads but none work.........

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Spoty101

Moving Gates

does anyone know where i can get moving gates for free?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
allagras

Scottish Scenery

Hi All - Happy New year Newbie to FS work here. Still learning so spending most of my time flying the Dreamfleet Baron 58 in and around Scotland. Have downloaded new 78m Terrina meshes for UK, but still not seeing much of Scotland. Can anyone recom...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
allagras on
Avalonze

Delete Default Objects

Hi All. I wonder how to Delete Default Objects in fs 2004. I am thinking of deleting a building close to my local airport. Is this possible? Help please...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fernando_fs9 on
waj2306

Shimmering textures?

I recently noticed that during daylight hours, my scenery shimmers real bad at close to distant visuals. I recall something said in another topic long ago, but I can not find anything by searching....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
waj2306 on
444Pilot

A deep mystery...

I have Simwings Mega Airport London (Aerosoft) on my FS9 system. Last night, I noticed that the dynamic vehicles have all disappeared! I uninstalled/ resinstalled the software but I still can't see any animated vehicles. I have the Simwings Mega Airport ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
444Pilot on
444Pilot

Scenery for Male Intl Airport (Maldives)

This is the major airport in Maldives. The airport/ runway positioning is similar to Juliana Intl. - minus the mountains 😀 All suggestions on freeware/ payware welcome 😎...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
444Pilot

FS9 Scenery for Bahamas, Phoenix, Hong Kong, Singapore

I am looking for add-on scenery for FS9 for the following areas: -Bahamas Out Islands (I have ImagineSim Nassau, and the TropicalSim add-ons already; also Avsim sceneries are still out of commission). -Phoenix (Arizona) Intl. -Hong Kong (the new ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
444Pilot on
beroun

NYC Scenery

Hi, Anyone knows if I can enhance New York City scenary. Have seen Abacus B787 on u-tube flying oner NYC (FS2004) and Manhattan looked totally genuine. I got the display slides on full in my FS9 and the city look is not any close to it. Is there any NYC ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
flysully

new scenery website for Ireland!!

This site has just been put on the web.The developer(s) make highly realistic scenery for Ireland.Their first release will be Dublin airport for fs2004 hopefully followed by fsx.Heres de link: www.Eiresim.com Oh and the scenery will be aes compatibl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flysully on
beroun

FS Global 2008 again

Hi, Plan to get FS Global 2008 scenery upgrade for FS9. Can someone who got it let me know if the scenery also enhances cities and land (NYCity for example). All the promotional shots show mountain ranges enhancements only. Also any experience with FS ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
shubham96

FS9 Add-on airport scenery with moving jetways

can someone post links to some freeware addon airport scenery for FS2004 which has moving jetways ? i got one scenery of the Bremen airport but its jetways enter the plane like ghosts and stop at the middle of the plane....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
beroun

FS Global 2008

Hi, I forumed about this before, but once more to get some clarity. Plan to get FS Global 2008. But $ 60 goes far nowdays, so do not want to waste it. Can someone tell me if FSG 2008 is worth it? All I see in adv is mountains, OK, mountains are fine ev...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
gsnde

Airport Design Editor 9x Release 1.45

ScruffyDuck Software and the ADE Development Team are delighted to announce the release of ADE9X. This is the first version of Airport Design Editor to support both FS9 and FSX. The new functionality means that FS9 airport developers now have access to ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
flysully

water effects

I'm looking for some good water effects for fs9.any suggestions.can be freeware/payware....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
flightcheck

Scenery For Perth, Australia

Hey, Would anyone know were to get some scenery for Perth. I am really not pleased with the default (it doesnt even seem to have the CBD!!!!) I have been looking but with no success 😞 Can anyone help me?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Flt634

9/11 World Trade Center

I had a download that did an actual time line of the events of the attack on Sept. 11th but have lost it. Dose any one have this program that I could download or know where I can find? Thanks much......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flt634 on
Cheeks

FlyTampa Kai Tak problem

I've got the FlyTampa Kai Tak airport scenery and am encountering a problem with the AI. I load a flight and sit at my stand and watch the planes depart. After a few departures, one plane gets told to go into position and hold and it just stays there. I'v...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
beroun

New York Scenary turned white?

Hi, During landiing at JFK the scenary turned white - runways and buildings basically just white stripes, cubes. Other cities look OK. This stayed even after restarting FS2004 and after rebooting the computer? So am stuck with white hazy NYC and also New...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
morris91 on
flysully

heathrow airport

could someone tell me which one is better.mega airport heathrow by simwings or uk2000 heathrow extreme....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flysully on
RichT

KLAS Las Vegas McCarren Intl

Hi Does anyone know of any companies who do a good upgrade of this airport? Cheers Rich...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
flysully

uk2000 gatwick

Could someone please tell me if the gates from uk2000's gatwick are meant to move to your aircraft...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
morris91 on
flysully

girona airport

does anyone know where to get a good payware/freeware girona airport...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
beroun

See Ground in overcast

Hi, Unless there is low visibility I can always see ground when flying above overcast? Reeal weather is great, but the ground always shows - bit hazy but shows. Is there any setting in the scenary or in weather I can do to achieve a genuine overcast? I ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CaptDennison on
flysully

ifsd:ireland scenery

as some of you may already know the ifsd website is now closed.i was searching the internet a couple of days ago and stumbled across a temporary website that has all of the ifsd releases.heres the link:enjoy....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flysully on
flysully

singapore,changi airport scenery

does anyone know where i can get a good freeware/payware changi airport...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
flysully

doha international airport

i was wondering if there is a good freeware/payware doha international airport addon availible for fs2004....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flysully on
7ECA-Captain

Scenery...

Well after removing the problematic FSX from my computer and replacing it with FS9, I am pretty happy with the game. I do miss the Grumman Goose, but then there is the 208 Caravan Amphibian. I find the aircraft look and flight dynamics are all very simila...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ExNihilo

Weird Violent Bouncing At KHSV

Help! I'm running FS2004 with Ground Environment and FS Global 2005. I've installed scenery for KHSV (Huntsville). Now, ALL my aircraft at this airport start violently bouncing, dancing, jumping into the air, twisting, crashing etc. This happens to AL...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ExNihilo on
beroun

Real Weather - No change

Hi. Anyone knows why my real weather (use static) in not changing. Bars indicate weather download from Jeppesen and upload to my FS 2004 but the weather at destinations remains the same. It used to work perfect , resembling the actual weather situation a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fatall on
beroun

Real weather does not change

Hi, Real weather static or dinamic does not seem to resemble the ;real weather; anymore. Seems to be stuck in some previous date. Looks like the data from the Jepesson server do not replicate on FS Microsoft weather server? I usually get the static real ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
morris91

Australia Scenery

Any awesome australia scenery out there? Like MESH & good scenery for airports?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
acepilot32

courchevel

ok this airport is almost impossible to take off because there are a bunch of trees right at the and of the runway and its not even depicting the actual irport and i cant fund a addon for this so can anyone help??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CaptDennison on
tough

I need some help for fire fighting on FS2004

Hello,I would like to ask someguys of you if you know any link to give me for fire scenery and to be placeable with rwy12,or EZ Scenery. Mostly rwy12.But if you got for EZ Scenery please give me links;),I would really apriciate it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tough on
everest63

Scenery.cfg file issue

Greetings, My FS2004 runs fine but it does have a little quirk. A while back I installed scenery called FlyTampa-Maarten. The scenery looks great, but the problem arises when I install additional scenery; FlyTampa-Maarten will be listed twice in the ad...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
everest63 on
gypsymoth

Adding static aircraft question.

Hi. As I'm new here & to adding things to FS9 apart from gauges to panels, I'm sorry to ask a simple question - how do I add a few static aircraft to Bournemouth Airport? Thanks in advance for any help or tips, Terry. 🙄...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gypsymoth on
mcmxl

Millau Viaduct?

Anybody know if there is an addon for this bridge for fs9. It is in Millau France. I cannot find it in default fs9. It may not have been finished when fs9 came out....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on

15 pages with 712 questions.

previous123456789101112131415next
Page 2 of 15