Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Scenery

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

New York

Does anyone know of a good JFK scenery. I would not mind buying one but if it is freeware that works too....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
maybelink on
ELPINGA

DME

😕 How duzz one go about knowing were to place there DME? using swordy's AFCAD thingy if it matters! 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ju-gee-beens on
kartuli simmer

add on airport afcad textures please help

how can we control an afcad to use either the add-on airport's runway, taxiway and tarmac textures or the default ones ? on some of my add-on airports i see the add-on scenery's original textures on the airport ground - this is fantastic - but on the o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kartuli simmer on
dkt3

Download Vehicles

can anyone find me vehicles that move in fs9? (freeware)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on
waj2306

Area 51 Missing on GPS!

I recently downloaded a fine AFCAD for Area 51. After I installed it, as usual, I adjusted everything. On my test flight from KLAS to KGBL (the AP designator used), I could not see the AP or glide path on the GPS 500. Howerver, my panel has a built-in ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
waj2306 on

Free water textures... ?

Hello! Are there any good water textures for FS2004? I´ve just switched from FSX to FS2004, and the water textures in FS04 are really depressing. I am totally new at this and need some help. I also running short on money (Student🙂 so freeware is ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
bawls327

help installing GE 2006

I installed this package and came up with no errors and I sent this to my addon scenery in my fs2004 folder. I click on ge on my desktop and checked install day and night textures and everything went well but when I go in and play in my game I dont see an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
Norm42

ADDON scenery

Installed fs9 a number of times and it always worked. This time all my addon scenery will show up in scenery library but when I go there they are not there. Please help. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
devos

ai airlines

Can anyone tell me how to properly install the different ai airlines I want to see some qantus and continantal flights when i land at sydny and lax.I've downloaded some of the ai traffic flights but i dont think i installed them correctly .JUST want diffe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
Pulp1

Where can I find Newcastles Tyne Bridges?

I saw them somewhere for download but cant find them again can anyone help? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Jetways in Boston V2: Do They Move?

I thought I saw something about the jetways in "Boston Logan International Airport Version 2" being able to move and attach to planes. Is this correct? Is there a command? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
roookeee

A 10-ft "touch down"?

I thought this could be a scenery problem so I put it here. When I'm flying in the FS9, all a/c "touch" at about a 10-ft radio altitude but, of course, the wheels are still in the air! This can be seem directly on a raido altimeter. In LD767 it shows -6 w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bartfs on
CaptainDale

Free Payware Scenery?

How do I get free payware scenery, I keep hearing of people having free payware scenery and it looks amazing but in google there is no such thing? How can it be so popular but virtually impossible to find?! 😕 I have one website which I have r...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
dkt3

Scenery

does anyone have some good secanery i can download ❓ 🙂 😀 for fs9?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on
jetwayatic

How to install scenery in Fs2004

How do i install the Boston V2 to my game of Fs 2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on

Who Has "Hong Kong" from Flightsoft? How Are Frame

Did a quick search and didn't find too much about this program here. Anyway, does anyone have this? Whatcha think? How are the frame rates with it? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
737 Capt

Carrier Afcad

Hello, I have Abacus Flight Deck III Aircraft carriers for FS2004, where can i find the Airport ICAO code for them so i can see them in Afcad, How do i go about the ICAO , do i have to make one up so it appears in Afcad like you do when...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
737 Capt on
rhyu557

vietnam carrier ops

hello i am new here and thinking about joing but first i wanna get this program especially since i dont like flight deck 3 or 4 does any one have this that maybe they an send me threw yim or msn my msn is darkharrier@hotmail.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
zanettelondon

Seattle Freeware Scenery

Hi Guys. Hope you're all well. I am just wondering if anyone of you know of a Freeware Seattle Scenery for Fs2004. I have the Fly Tampa one but it shuts the FS9 as soon as I try to load it. Thanks in advance, A Zanette London - UK...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
starcd53 on
PanAmerican

Problem with FlightSim Manager

I got FlightSim Manager a while ago. then one time when I was flying I noticed that the ground texture, did not look like it used to before I got FlightSim manager. For a screenshot of the ground e-mail me at: railtycoon8819@yahoo.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

.bgl file doesn't show HELP!

i'm trying to add-on scenery for my hometown area. i've downloaded the correct file, unzipped into the correct folder. when i open FS9 and try to add area, the .bgl file i put in there does not show. when i manually enter the path, it tries to add somethi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
waj2306

ILS/DME

This masy be getting into FS "DEEP", but how do you ADD an ILS/DME to an airport? I have a couple of Reginal airports I would love to make ILS/DME capable. Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
uklayton

Big problem with world.cab file

I have recently had towipe my hards drive due to the lovely sasser worm. So had to reinstall FS 2004 but have only recently discoved No-CD .exe files, so due to that my disk 4 has some considerable wear and tear on it. Think that is what has corrupted my ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rafi on
cheezyflier

arrestor cables

i downloaded a carrier today that has a dat file for arrestor cables, but i dont know where the dat file should be placed. anyone know the answer? i can land the corsair on the deck no prob without the cable but jets are impossible. the carrier is...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
DaFirmCEO

A Scenery Challenge For The Brave....

Since I know nothing about building or updating scenery I figured I would lay down a challenge for somebody who knows what they are doing... Has anyone considered being the first scenery developer to do the new Tacoma Narrows bridge? For those of yo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DaFirmCEO on
greystone

The World is a Quilt?

I just installed FS Global 2008. Before I contact them, I wanted to ask all the experienced simmers here if my experience is common for add-on scenery enhancements: Close to the ground (say, 1000-5000 feet), I get some nice looking textures and fairly...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamie4590 on
Hellcatbyte

PHNL not showingg

Good morning fellas: I have FS-9 and I want to fly from Honolulu PHNL to KSEA, but somehow I the FS-9 doesn't show the airport, instead it shows houses palm trees snakes tarantulas and all hehe, but the airport. I had to use the FSNavigator, take of...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
luigi_m_

Horizon scenery

I have just installed Horizon VFR Scenery onto my brother's PC while I wait for my new one to arrive, but do I need to actually install it into a specific folder in the FS9 folder, because I can't say I have seen any improvement in the scenery when flying...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
djcevera

Suggestions for Great USA Scenery Addons

could you guys please suggest some great scenery add ons i do most of my flights in the usa.. thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
Karelmartinez

Alcatraz Scenery for FS2004 and FSX - FREE !!

Alcatraz (aka The Rock) is of course best known as the prison island but it is now a US National Park and a popular tourist destination. Located directly in front of the city, in the middle of the San Francisco Bay it is known throughout the world. You se...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karelmartinez on
bushnok

brisbane cbd add on scenery

could someone pls tell me where to find add on cbd and intl airport scenery for brisbane in fs 2004 been searching high and low no luck..................... 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
omgttfs on
sonicninja

RAF Bases

So far ive managed to collect the following RAF bases and RAF aircraft for FS9, if anyone knows of anymore freeware that ive missed any extra help would be great. RAF Stations Akrotiri Benson Brize Norton Cranwell Coltishall Cottesmore Cosford ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on

Aircraft Carrier

Which is the best freeware aircraft carrier add-on for fs2004 that has working catapults and arrestor cables ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
trihelm

Help with NZ Scenery Please

Hi, 1 am am Expat Kiwi lving in the UK. The only detail scenery I have in my flightsim is of NZ, mainly the Real New Zealand Payware inc the 20m Mesh and some NZ freeware, as well as some appropriate payware Aircraft. After putting this all together I ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
trihelm on
JarJarBinks

USCG AI

hello\\ can anyone tell me where i can find this file Dave Gillespies Air Station Kodiak AI Traffic? ive already looked at project AI and AI-Ardvark and they didnt have what i wanted. i just d/loaded the USCG Air Station for Kodiak and need some AI...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
uscstaylor on
hcomspam12

Scenery KORD help

Hello everyone, I am looking desperately fro some scenery for Chicago O'Hare. Is there any available to make things around chicago look more realistic for free? And one more question, how do you make it so that airports can have those mving vehicles...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cathay Pacific on
ceetee

Download all of my SPLASHSCREEN packs here!

I have decided to create a series of FS2004 Splash Screen packs for you guys to download now I have got my hands on a copy of Photoshop CS and a layered template ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
BoeingLover

Howard Hughes scenery

Does anybody seen or know where to get scenery of the Hughes aircraft factory or any of his test fields, or anything scenery that relates to him? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
wombat457

FS2004 and Google Earth????

I read some where in here that you can use Google with FS2004 ? Is that right or was I reading things wrong? If it is right, how do you get the two to work together and does Google Earth replace the default FS scenery files ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wombat457 on
Cpt Chria BA A319

Moving Gates

If you want a place with moving gates! Search For Bremen Airport Scenery (EDDW) Comes with moving vechiles and follow me!!! Cpt Chria BA A319...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
twinpilots on
KevinTsai

Airport tarmac and taxiways lighted up at night

Hey I always noticed that at night all the taxiways and parking spots are always lighted up. Should they be dark at night? What I mean is that the taxiways and parking spots are always bright at night as it is in daytime. Is there a way to make the tax...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on
trimplay

How to add buildings to my airport.

Hello I new to airport building. But, I just did some work to an small airport and will now like to add some building to it. Because right now Its just have a runway, taxi way, parking, and no tower or buildings. Can some please help me. ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
trimplay on
Ebs757

Chicago- O'Hare Int'

Does anyone know were I can download free Chicago O'Hare scenery?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
PowerUser

Ground Environment Pro disappointment

I installed Ground Environment Pro and I tested it above Cairo, Egypt. I am disappointment with graphic. Please take a look at these pictures and give me your comment. It seems that with GE Pro there is less middle height buildings. How come? Cairo 1 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
UAL4720

Addon Ground Scenery

Hey guys, Im looking for an addon that would improve the overall textures of FS2004 ground scenery. I have all my airports upgraded, I just dont have anything for the land now. Anything out there that can make my scenery just stand out....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilatflyr on

best water textures

Does anybody know what the best water texture add-on for FS2004 is? I want to achive nice 3D transparent looking waves. Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilatflyr on
PanAmerican

Airport with moving traffic, people, and much more!

While searching avsim for some new airport scenery, I came across this this very, very, very detailed Bacolod scenery. It includes the following: 1. Air Traffic controllers moving inside the tower. 2. Detailed baggage carts moving from the cargo secti...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilatflyr on

how do i add planes to my fs2002?

some one please tell me how can i add planes on to fs2002 not high tech talk im a complete idot so step by step please...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
southwest pilot

KPHX afcad

I was wondering if there is a new afcad for kphx with the new concourse D...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JFly on
shotgunsean

midway island, pacific ocean?

Where is the midway island, pacific ocean? I downloaded it and installed it but can't find it. Please help....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on

15 pages with 712 questions.

previous123456789101112131415next
Page 4 of 15