Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Scenery

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

astrosteve

Weirdness in scenery in various altitude and landings.

I recently purchased Mega-Scenery Pacific Northwest and Ultimate Traffic. I have Ultimate Traffic on all commercial and general aviation. 100% Air traffic. I routinely fly from Stuart Airpark or Stuart Airpark West to KORS or Wellingham or Wetbey or eve...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
astrosteve on
patrese

sevilla

Please, serial number simwing sevilla 2005. Thank you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bindolaf on
tomthetank

More animated scenery

ISD Project - Rome Fiumicino LIRF 2005 Very easy to install (read the included PDF for install notes and radio frequencies to activate the scenery) http://www.isdproject.com/ or Avsim...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
verygom

Looking for dam-nation

Has anyone ever come across a large lake + dam in their flights? I'm trying to find one for my "dambuster" Lancaster. I've gone 'sight seeing' in all the places in the default scenery one might expect to find a dam - Lake District UK - Grand Canyon/Bould...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
kit.yardley

MACRO TUTORIAL

Does anyone know of a good tutorial to give me step by step design of scenery macros? I am building a set of wartime airfield in the South of the UK for FS9 but desperately need some UK wartime buildings which will work in FS9. I dont see them anywhere s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
astrosteve

Flight1 Islands of the West Indies....

Anyone own Flight1's Islands of the West Indies? I am thinking of getting it, but would like some feedback. "Thanks!" AstroSteve :umm...:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
astrosteve on
dub713

oakland [koak] addon? anything out there? what's the best?

i've got FlyTampas San Diego and KSFO, and i'd like to get Oakland in there as well. i know FlyTampa doesn't make it, but is there anything else out there? i'd like to just find a stand-alone OAK, and not get something like the Nor-Cal scenery. i do...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dub713 on
jelami

Ultimate Terrain USA

Has anyone tried this yet? Is it any good? I did download it, but it will not install. Now I'm thinking that I am glad I haven't paid for it yet....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
firmy

Birmingham International Airport EGBB

does anyone know where a download for this airport is on the web i need one for fs2004 and possibly it has to be freeware?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
firmy on
heyzues

Scenery Compilation CD/DVD ????

Hi Everyone - just wondering if anyone has put together a compilation of world wide scenery add-ons (freeware) and selling (to cover thier own cost of downloading etc). I am trying to build up the best possible scenery collection but its a reall struggle ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Agus0404

Frankfurt Main Airport problem

Hello guys! I have downloaded the Frankfurt airport from Avsim (am_eddf_v1.zip) and every time I want to start at the gate (the first heavy gate in the list) with the POSKY A340-300 a message that says "Building Crash" appears. It's really annoying! T...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
Agus0404

Rio Amazonas, a really dangerous airport.

As the subject says, the airport Rio Amazonas (SESM), Ecuador is a very dangerous airport. Did you guys try it? I have a challange: Try to take off with the Learjet 45 or any Jet and get out of the airport zone. That's going to be really hard. Take a look...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
tomax7

Updating scenery

Might be a stupid question, but is it really hard to update, or fix a local scenery file? Meaning the scenery for Calgary, Alberta is lame. The landmark Calgary Tower doesn't even show, nor do the dozen or so 40+ story buildings. In FS2004 there is jus...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomax777 on
Oberkomando

Argentina Places

i can´t found any argentine scenary. except aircraft. need help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FAAV on
Cooleo

Adding Airports?

Ive got a strip of water,were i want to put a fictional Airstrip/Waterstrip,i just want to be able to like click on it in the airports menu and it will take me to the Longditude and Latatude(sp?) of the strip?Can anyone help me?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pro-Sim on
JarJarBinks

neck injury

hi all i have recently injured my neck playing football so i wont be on of awhile . but i will be on as often as i can im currently wearing a neck brace which by the way is not comfortable. hell im lucky even to get out of bed anyway got to go take some p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
CrashGordon

MegaScenery USA 2004

I just picked up Vol 1. Southern California. Wow, do the mountains look nice now. The cities are a little boring by comparison. The roads and rivers look better. I didn't find that using this scenery screwed up my frame rates, It does take a bit lo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
atreyu on
Inta

Wanted - Volunteers to model an entire town.

I am looking to form a team of volunteers who are interested in modelling an entire town in Australia. The town is called Ararat, and is located in Western Victoria, Australia. Ideally, a group of approximately 10 volunteers who would like to: 1. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Inta on
bromanfamily

Anyone know where to get a Airport Design Disk?

Please help me!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
atreyu

afb addons

are there any addons that make the military bases look nice and have ai military planes? it can be payware or free. thanks for the help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sylvan on
flyguy022

3 wire?

hey guys I need some help, I am looking for a program for my sim that I belive is called 3 cable or 3 wire and I dont know where to find it :oops: can someone help me out on this? Thanks in advance!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
-Jester- on
CVPAJW-2209

Edinburgh Airport

Does anyone know if their is any download scenery for Edinburgh airport for FS2004...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CVPAJW-2209 on
ak763

bad scenery in PANC

Hello folks.........anyone have the problem i got?...i updated my drivers and all.....and i got a baaad scenery glitch in PANC-Anchorage Alaska....shows the ground in alot of different colors at the beggining and end of R14..and from there to R6-R and R 6...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
JVD

Airbus and Toulouse

Many years ago I bought a wonderful product called Airbus and Toulouse for FS 98. Today it seems that the scenery for Toulouse and AI aircraft for it are non existant in the FS world . I'm pretty desperate, could you help me find any scenery for Toulouse...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
atreyu

simflyers airports

hey i got the simflyers airport scenery for phoenix, but i can't figure out how to get the jetways to connect to the plane and get all that other stuff like that to work. does anybody have this and know how to do it? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
SamIntel

Virginia Falls

I'm looking for Virginia falls on FS. It is located in the North West Territories on the Nahanni River. I found a map of it location, but I'm having some trouble finding it on FS. 😂 I will be looking more, but if anyone knows where it is, that...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
amermel

Add-on Scenery for Eppley Airfield in Omaha, Nebraska

scnery for eppley airfield in omaha, nebraska does anybody know where I can find it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on
SamIntel

Object Placer

Does anyone know where I can get an object placer? I want to be able to place planes and objects around airports....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Custom Scenery

Hi, dont know if this is thr right place to put this but anyway, when i try to import my own custom scenery into FS2004 and i load up the area with it in, the bar gets stuck at 68% when its trying to Adjusting Scenery Objects, whoever i give this file to ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tomthetank

More Deep Holes

😳 Just flew the default flight to Malta(Its in the other flights section Europe charter flight Italy to Malta)Its only about a 40 min flight (fs says 30min) As you approach Malta take a look to the right (on the ground not the sea) a couple of ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
robbier on
atreyu

terrain question

would new terrian make it look nice nicer when you take off and land? i mean by being able to see trees and road and stuff like that....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
lds_soldier

Addon Scenery 4 Kodiak Island or at least Alaska in General?

Are there any scenery downloads for Alaska, specifically Kodiak Island. The scenery for Kodiak is terrible, especially the float plane ports, they don't exist. The small islands are nonexistent and the town is also nonesistent. Not a single boat in the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
CrashGordon

SF photoreal VFR

Having nothing better to do today, I added some addon scenery packages. All went fine with one exception. I installed Mat Fox's SFVFR.zip package for San Francisco. I used FltSimManager to install it and got no complaints. The problem is that ever...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
RadarMan

St-Maarten Airport

St-Maarten Airport From what I understand you'll take a FPS hit here but it looks beautiful. They have 4 screenshots. http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=juliana.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Gilanshah

Washington-Dulles Airport?

Anyone know where I can get a free add-on enhancing Dulles or even National Airport in Washington D.C.? Thanks much. B....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Gilanshah on
Chris102

Heathrow

Is there any freeware or payware scenery for Heathrow with moving gates/stairs?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
JVD

Some more Gates and Stairs.

I have been looking through the entire avsim scenery category and I came across some scenery that has more features than quit a bit of payware sceneries. Avsims File description : File Description: GMAX BACOLOD SUPERSCENERY Version 2005 is a product o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
JVD

Flylogic.

Flylogic has recently released some wonderful scenery call switzerland pro. click on the links below see some screenshots. http://www.flylogicsoftware.com/site/de/products/CHPRO/GAL1/900_CH%20PRO%20Adelboden.jpg http://www.flylogicsoftware.com/si...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
michlin on
Gilanshah

New ground textures?

Where can I find/buy some replacement ground textures for FS9. The defaults drive me crazy. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Gilanshah on
nipples90

Military Ai Traffic

Hi, i would just like to know if any one knows any websites for free Military AI downloads like F-16s and Migs. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nipples90 on
tomthetank

Oh yes some moving gates

I think Ive posted this link before,but a long time ago. So just incase you missed it or are a new member its well worth revisting as the site has been updated and new sceneries added 👍 Fancy an Italian break :yes: Well here are some I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SoCalRick on
robbier

Kansai International

Hi all, I was wondering if there was some detailed scenery for Kansai International Airport, compatible with FS2004 that is freeware. If any luck on finding any, just post a link here. Thanks so much, robbier...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JVD

I give it a visual rating of 10!

Well here's some scenery that I stumbled across today and quit frankly it's excellent. The scenery is Freeware, Photoreal and VFR.The Downloads are rather large but it's worth it Anyway Check the Italian Sceneries out here: http://www.utilflightsim.a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
JVD

RM's Antanov.

I was looking through the gallery and I came across a picture that RadarMan said was part of an Antanov.Does anyone know where I can find it to download ❓ https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/7012/rms-antanov_592ad54f43a36cca3...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
crosscheck9

frame-rate friendly

in general, are scenery downloads frame rate friendly?...I often feel like downloading certain scenery files, but then I hesitate, fearing weaker performance in the sim....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
R.van.Huizen

Dutch scenery

I see my topic is deleted ? :cry: May i ask why ? Again, get the Dutch scenery Its totally free and the size is about 217 mb but you need a high-end computer to run it because in menu you need to set the sliders to very dense. I hope you will enjoy it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
Chris102

Water Textures

I found this screenshot that has water textures that are excellent. Would anyone know where I can download these textures?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
atreyu

military ai crafts

are there any free military ai planes for all airports?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sylvan on
JVD

FSDEM

I am currently using FSDEM to create SRTM scenery and it seems fairly easy but when I finaly complete making the BGL file, it only comes out as 1kb. I feel that the help file isn't enough so could anyone give me a link to a tutorial for this program....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
mypilot

Runway 12 object placer

Sorry I thought I saw a thread about this before but couldn't find it. What is Runway 12 object placer and where can I download it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
curlyo on

15 pages with 712 questions.

previous123456789101112131415next
Page 11 of 15