Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Scenery

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

RadarMan

Area 51 Groom Lake

I saw some great screenshots at Flightsim. 1.9mb FS2004 Scenery--Area 51, Groom Lake, Nevada (NV). An accurate model of Area 51 (just taxiways, runways and some ground textures), using real satellite photos, GPS coordinates and information from many ot...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bartman16 on
Flyguy41983

Fly Tampa Scenery trouble

Ok I downloaded the Fly Tampa scenery file for KBOS about a week ago. Every time I park at the gate the jetbridge does NOT pull up to the aircraft. How do I make it so the jetbridge pulls up to the aircraft. once again this is addon scenery not regular sc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

can anybody help me find a LANDABLE aircraft carrier?

I need some help finding (or downloading) a working aircraft carrier with launch and cables to stop you....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Ricksterbman

Taxiway and Runway Markers

It seems that all of a sudden out of nowhere, I have no runway or taxiway markers at any airport I have tried. The only way to taxi to the right runway now is by using progrssive taxi. Does anyone out there have any suggestions as to possible causes an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ricksterbman on
murjax

Anybody up for a challenge?

Can someone here make an airport in the sky? I have done it with AFCAD before but I was wondering if somebody can make a full airport with towers and buildings. Good Luck 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawns on
Blinky

AI aircraft add-ons

Problem: I have added AI aircraft (PBY's) and scenery from ALPAsim's PBY package. I have these planes with full textures at The Wake Is seaplane base, and the airstrip. But, the landbased planes are plain white with no textures. Same with the landbase pla...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Blinky on
icebreaker9999999999

replacing missing scenery files from cd

Hi everyone, Just a small q. does anyone know how I can re-install missing scenery files (ASIA.cab) from the F.S. 2004 disc itself. The sim itself does run ok without,but it can crash/refuse to start without it. I also get the message...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Brynjaminjones

FS2002 Compatibility

Does anyone know if FS2002 scenery is compatible with FS2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
overhead

BOEING 737-400,ENGINES DRAGGING ON GROUND

I was just wondering if this is because of add ons,since I've been downloading some scenery,I also just added the FSPassenger trial.You can also hear the engines scraping when you apply brakes.If anyone knows how I can fix this,please help.Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
overhead on
OrlandoGeorge

Looking for scenery for KMCO Orlando Int'l AP.

I did a complete search of the Fly Away forums with the search tool and could find no post regarding KMCO scenery. I do see on the internet that there is a V2.0 and a V2.0 update that looks really good for Orlando, Florida but it's payware. Anybody here...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
robbier

FS2004 Beach House Addon- RELEASED

I am now announcing the development of a beach house addon for FS2004. This beach house will feature a garage, cozy house, porch, and nice textures. Many of you may remember another post about this a little bit back, but this is official. The release s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
robbier on
originalgrunge

Download for AFCAD2?

So does anyone have the download link for AFCAD 2? Everytime I do a search for it I find plenty of files created using it, but never the actual program. Thanks in advance!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
aaronsmelsky

Problem installing Carrier (File name:carrierop1146)

Hello, I am fairly new to installing aircraft this way by placing certain files into certain folders. I was wonderinf if someone could help me. Also I need to install an F/18 and F/14. I do not know where the files go. Thank you! ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
aaronsmelsky on
zanettelondon

Guarulhos(SBGR) scenery

Hi Folks. I've been facing a small problem with the Guarulhos(SBGR - Brazil)) scenery, every time I try to install a scenery for the above mentioned airport, last time I tried the World Sceneries(Payware) one, and also a scenery of the same airport ma...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
zanettelondon on
claytonlocher

Fictional Airport Project

I would like to create a fictional airport capable of my new virtual airline operating out of. I'm not sure where I would like it to be yet. I can create the AFCAD for the airport, but I'm not experienced enough to create Gmax models for the airport. Woul...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Harvey1986

World.cab error

Installed the game and at around 92% it came up world.cab corrupted file..... the game still works but there is no ground texture. The airports are there but beyond that, its gone!!?? the sky is till there and the weather conditions and clouds, and tree...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Harvey1986 on
Helpmeineedhelp

scenery error

I have had flight sim 2004 now for 3 months, and i decided to reinstall it on my computer..... it worked before! but now it installs and it comes up, when its at 92% about error with scenery....and that it has encouted a disk error. this is really annoyin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Helpmeineedhelp on
lenin

HMS Ark Royal?

hi, anyone know where i can get a freeware or paywear british aircraft carrier such as HMS Ark Royal or HMS Invincible??? I have just got a harrier download and i want a good carrier to fly off 😛...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
Omg469

###Hurricane Weather###

Hi, I just downloaded a Hurricane Hunter plane..but there is one problem. There is no hurricanes to fly through is there? So anybody know of a free dowload to simulate a hurricane, or anything close Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Jamie4590

Stanstead Airport

Does Stanstead only have one ILS runway?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
TimH on
abutz

compiling a xml into a bgl using the ms sdk bglcomp

Anybody else having problems compiling xml to a bgl with the ms sdk bglcomp. Can't get mine to work right. If anybody else hase gotten their bglcomp compiler to work right please clue me in in on what to do. Thanks James...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
gothgod

water textures

Hi everybody. I have a problem which bothers me alot! I have downloaded very good water textures for fs2004 and I have put the files exactly where they should be installed (read from the readme.txt) and the destination was: "C:\Program Files\Micro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Thunderbirdman2

dreamscenery

hey i got milwaukee 2006 and its great i saw my house!! because its a pic from google earth its awsome killed the frames but i took the airport scenery out cuz i dont like it it has moving cars but once i get my comp upgraded ill add it again but i recome...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
Richs63

AI TRAFFIC. PLEASE HELP

Does anyone know where i can get free detailed scenery of EGNF netherthorpe. Also does anone know where i can get A.I traffic from....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
minicaptain

sydney airport scenery, THERES NOT ENOUGH OF IT!

hi everyone, im from sydney, and i love flying in and out of there, but i struggle to find any scenery addons for it! the only one i have is the jetways and terminals packages and that doesnt do all that much. (well, it is good, but it doesnt have the cor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bawns

tower view help

can someone tell me how to correct my tower views in fs2004...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
meylan

which water

hi, i only want to install water once , so i would like some help in choosing . this one https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2721/fs2004-water-environment-textures/ or maybe there's a better one . thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
meylan on
crashtestjonny

Belfast and Northern Ireland Scenery?

Hey everyone, Does anyone know if there is any scenery for belfast and N.Ireland available for FS2004? I have read about ematch solutions who where supposed to released Belfast City 2004 but I dont think anything came of it. Anyone any ideas?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rigpig on
Karlw

nevermind

Can someone please copy and paste the default fs9 scenery config without being edited THANKS 😀 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KenTel on
ryguy

Camel Point Heliport (CBF7)

Does anyone know where I might be able to download this add-on? I've seen screen shots of it in the past and it was a perfect recreation... only now I can't find it anywhere. It's used by Helijet as their Victoria base, and being a Helijet F/O myself ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ryguy on

Ai Traffic

Hi, Can some please help me i would like AI-Traffic for the following Logan INTL in boston, Mas Hong Kong INTL Perth INTL Australia Kingsford Smith INTL sydney Australia And Scenery for them too if thats not too much thanks this is apprecetate...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
MrSifter

Scottish Airports

I'm looking for (either pay or freeware) updates for the airports in the backwater that is Scotland! I have seen the British Airports addons but they only seem to be for England and Wales. Any suggestions??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RichT

China terrain

Does anyone know where I can get a good terrain upgrade for China and the far east? I already have one for Europe, North America and Alaska, so don't really want one that covers the whole world if possible. Rich...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
to_coolguys on
ceetee

Real NZ Review

REAL NZ have produced an absolute stunner here... Their latest addon for fs2004 features 3500 sq kms of fully autogenned photoreal ground textures for the capital city of New Zealand- Wellington, plus many of the smaller surrounding towns and rural co...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
earthqu8kes

KSMF add-ons

does anyone know of any Sacramento Int'l airport add-on's. i doubt it cause its such a small airport. i was just wondering cause its the closest commercial airport to me. 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
earthqu8kes on
RadarMan

*New Scenery Collection

A collecton of California scenery. 12 2211 Santa Monica (SMO) High Res http://www.wspilots.com/index.php?page=4&action=file&file_id=2211 6 2210 Van Nuys (VNY) High Res http://www.wspilots.com/index.php?page=4&action=file&file_id=2210 6 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Karlw

Please do me a favor thanks

Yes I already saw the usefull files all freeware and donwloaded somof the things but could you please post all the scenery that you think greatly enhances flight sim please and thank you as I had to reinstall my flight sim and all my scenery is gone thank...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
Jamie4590

Most mountains Terrain

Where are the most compacted mountains in FS? Is it Nevada? Is there a scenery add-on for enhancing the Grand Canyon?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamie4590 on
kieranja

weather

whats a good weather program i using active sky wxre right now but it always sunny never dull clouds or anything i got flight 2004 to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
CaptDennison

Need help with Courcheval scenery

Anyone else download all the frnch scenery for the alps and courcheval/ I can get it to load at night, but to load in daytime and i get a crash to desktop! Where do I look to fix this? I fixed it once a long time ago, but forgot how to do it. For so...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
minicaptain

avalon airport

hi, just wondering, does anyone know where i can get an avalon airport (victoria, Australia) because fs9 doesnt have it for some reason, even though avalon is the location for the australian international airshow....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Wing-man

Free Water

Just come accross these........... Xtra Water Real Night Water XtraRunway 1.0 Available from Avsim. They have been out a couple of months, but thought I'd post them anyway. 😉 http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=FullThrot...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheechm on
Greekman72

Greek Airports.

Just in case some of you need some decent free Airport Textures for Greek Airports have a look at the following limk(Its not a new one...) ➡ http://www.greekairportsproject.gr/site/ Ignore the Greek Language and click to the screenshots ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bindolaf on
Aldeeb

Madeira

I downloaded Pedro Oliviera's Madeira scenery enhancement and tried to install it. The installation instruction does not seem to line up with the actual files in the folder and in desperation I lumped every "Scenery" and "Texture" files I came across in ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
Aldeeb

Cardington Airship Sheds (Near Bedford)

I have downloaded and installed the Cardington scenery and buildings which look good. The only problem is that the ground is pure white over the whole site and I am at a loss to know how to bring back grass, tarmac etc....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
gothgod

terminals

is there any airport (freeware or payware) which is like -THE MOST REALISTIC- ever? By this I mean is when you park at a gate that pssage thing does not stretch out to the aircraft. 😞 this is bad people. hope microsoft has fixed the most probl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gothgod on
Tailhook

FScene 10th anniversary gift

FREE original FScene file (updated Version-2006). Indeed FREE for everybody! Ruud Faber painted replacement ground textures for Microsoft's Flight Simulators during the past 10 years. He now invites everybody to join his little party by accepting this...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
gothgod

moving gates

Hi I saw there was a guy who questioned if there was an airport with moving gates and someone suggested Bostonv2 (logan intl). I have downloaded and installed it my self, BUT there is 1 thing I cant find out and that is how you get the gates to move...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
hinch

could i have a little help with some french please?

well i'm trying to install LFHM and LFHU. i have downloaded the individual files LFHUgn3.zip and LFHMmax1.zip and installed them in the normal manner but nowt seemed to happen. i then went and got the lot - all the sceneries, textures, mesh in one file 'A...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheechm on
bawns

simflyer scenery help pearson

has anyone purchase any of the simflyer scene. i just did. the toronto pearson airport. but i did not get any of the armada, active jetways, fuel trucks and other things that are suppose come around after docking at the gate. can some one help me. th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

15 pages with 712 questions.

previous123456789101112131415next
Page 5 of 15