Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Scenery

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

GBY

British Airports Add-On

Hi everyone, I'm a n00b here as my post count would prove. I've recently bought Flight Sim and a few add-ons - Concorde (my Grandad was a metallurgist on her, hence getting that add-on), RAF Tornado and Traffic 2005. I live a couple of miles from EG...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GBY on
UG_PL

Ground Textures

Dose anyone knows where I can find Free Ground Texture enhancements? Cuz my Texures looks like crap at 7,000Ft and up. Thanks,Karol...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
gothgod

gatwick, egkk 2004.

"Docking Your Aircraft As with the real Gatwick, EGKK 2004 employs the use of PAPA/AGNIS docking systems. The PAPA board (shown on the right), will indicate how far your aircraft has to taxi before stopping at the stand, specific to your aircraft ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gothgod on
GoneGolfing

Object Placer With Pinpoint Accuracy

I was wondering since i have an upcoming vacation next week and this year i am planning to sit home and relax, im deciding to update the scenery of the city i live in. Does anyone know of a good scenery maker that can place objects with pinpoint accuracy,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GoneGolfing on
omair500

can someone help in moving gates?

hey guys do you know how the gates move 😕 i go where they tell me and cut the engines but the gates don't move :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheechm on
SteveT

Gatwick airport scenery.......

Does anyone know any really good gatwick airport scenery downloads 😎 including cars/car parks, perimeter roads, proper grass and a lot more detail with different buildings? :groupwave: ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Jamie4590

ATC Vectors

Does ATC recognise where I am in relation to the airport and give the vectors accordingly? I heard final turns of more than 30 degrees should be avoided so does ATC ensure turns are within 30 degrees?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Greekman72

Scenery Bug or the gate to....

I just get the Tognass Fjords ( http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=1992 )add-on scenery for my lovely Alaska and start a check flight from PASI > PAFE...Everything great untill i discover this... 😳 ➡ https://...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
violentviolet on
help me sumbody

aircraft

my problem is that that when i get my plane i cpoy in to aircraft on my fs 2002 and it works fine but when i go into the menu and pick my plane that i just downloaded it says cant find iteam in the library or sumthing like that... but then a littel thing ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

Best Buyable Scenery

Hi, iv just started trying out FS2004 and want to get scenery etc for my local area; specifically cardiff airport and the surrounding area. iv found two addon packs that caught my eye: VFR Scenery: Central West & Wales and British Airports Vol. 5 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bbonsignor on
hinch

in particular...(an airport please)

well i'm looking for a mid-sized freeware airport that is well made, easy on frames and situated somewhere in europe (a difficult approach would also be nice). so yes, good quality small/mid airport suitable for an a318, one eleven - small jets etc. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
Liono

NEW FREE SCENERY

If you live or fly around the Philippines you should check out this scenery. I'll let the pictures do the talking. RPLB Airport Scenery & get the mesh aswell LOD9 Philippines mesh...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
WantFSX

Best Water Textures

What do you guys believe are the best free water textures?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheechm on
graham05

scenery creator

Hello does anyone know of a good scenery CREATOR ❓ . I have rwy12 but that just places things. I am trying to make the new southwest terminal at oakland international airport (koak). can someone help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
stlouis523

KRIV Scenery

Does any one know where to get FS2004 KRIV and KONT scenry?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
gothgod

area 51

Hi I was wondering if any people can help me find an area-51 scenery add on which is detailed and free for download? And if any happends to find, please check if it is possible to download the scenery add on. Coz I have been at I think it was fsplane...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Thunderbirdman2

Chicago and Dublin

Ok i need the best KORD scernery and chicago scenery freeware and the dublin airport with dublin scerery freeware...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
Harleyman1

So Many downloads

I'm real tired of spending countless hours looking for scenery I like only to find that most read mes just suck...So after installing my way.cause their way usually doesn't work,,I find that it is so not frame rate friendly...So....DELETE....... Where ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Harleyman1 on
Immanuel

Wing smoke beam

Hello everone.. Where can I download a wing smoke beam: when you are kind of approaching the landing final a smoke beam appears.. Can anybody direct me?? Thanks in advance...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
claytonlocher

Exclusion Areas

Does anyone know the correct way to create exclusion areas in FS2004? I've tried using FSSC, but the AFCAD file was missing. Thanks 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Bob#2

Pirates of the Caribbean (not spam!)

I jut ssaw the new movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, and there were some really neat places in the movie. I think that they were all in South America and/or the Caribbean. Well, anyway, for people that saw the movie, I wanted to know if...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
Chris102

XtraWater

Hi Everyone, I downloaded + installed "XtraWater" a few days ago, and I'm having a problem. In some areas, such as New York City and St. Maarten Island, well, the only way I can describe it is that the water looks like there is oil spilled on the sur...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
dewsy

waddington

anyone know where i can get the ai aircraft for raf waddington it puts some sentrys on the base that take off and do a flight evry 30 mins...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
SteveT

Scenery missing

Hi, I have Ultimate Night Environment and I noticed that when I was flying last night in the dark (also night time on the sim), some of the lighting did not appear. It was as though the south east of the UK had the lighting and then as i gradually fle...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CaptDennison on
SteveT

Fly Tampa Scenery.

what flytampa scenery should I get? I thought Chicago Midway looks quite nice...but then again I've heard of very good reviews on Seattle - Tacoma 😕 Does anyone have any recommendations?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Immanuel

Kai Tak Airport

Can anyone tell me where I can find Kai Tak Airport?? Thanks in Advance...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RadarMan

*New Area-51, Bald Mount. Radar site

I didn't load it yet but the screenshots I saw seemed to be very nice. ************** FS2004 '"DREAMLAND" - Area-51, Bald Mount. Radar site, Basecamp (Updated). Area-51 (dreamland) Bald Mountain Radar site (N.E. of Area-51) Basecamp (Another facility ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mrkiteUK007

FS2004 Land textures

Hi I recently reinstalled all the scenery files for this after too many mods went wrong. and since this there are lots of missing textures and parts look light blue. i did have problems transferring the textures and some scenery files, only about 5 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
robbier

My Beach House Addon- Update August 1

Hi guys...I am making a scenery addon...A Beach House That Will be available to download for many beaches...Maybe Version 2 may include a Runway...Version 1 will include a Helipad...Not a actual airport, just a private helipad. But Here is Update Number ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
robbier on
Pilau

Help me please, it's about the tree textures

The tree texture of FS is divided into 16 blocks of trees, in a 4x4 matrix. I was testing my nearly finished tree textures where I found out that for example in the seattle area, only the first row of trees is presented, i.e. only 4 different kinds of tr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pilau on
robbier

Water textures help

Hi guys...i was searching around...and found a great site Its AMAZING!!! The BEST water textures EVER! and they are even making aircraft and runway textures...i am not advertising but this is a great site and it is all free. But...i cant get the textur...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
robbier on
NoWorries

FS Water won't display

At least when I download freeware...I expect to be dissapointed. I've just purchased FS Water...and my settings will not allow me to maximize the water slide in display settings. What do I need to upgrade to get the water textures to work? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
hinch

airshow?

my searches on avsima nd flightsim have come to nothing. is there any airshow scenery about? even google has failed me 😞 just some grandstands with people - maybe some hoops and flames :p if anyone has some let me know ;)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
ceetee

New! FLIGHTCORSE - AUTOGEN PACK

The latest addon I have purchased: FLIGHTCORSE - AUTOGEN PACK The AutogenPack is the second pane of the FlightCorse scenery and complements the photorealistic BasePack (required) with buildings and vegetation mandatory to achieve a realistic visual of ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pilau on
Spoty101

Best Freware Scenery?

Whats the best freeware scenery for the mesh?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
SteveT

Active Sky 6

Ok, I bought this about 4 months ago and could never get it to work ❗ So can I ask...How do i activate AS6?? I want to be able to have the real world weather when im flying. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Faucett on
Liono

Free Birds Eye View

Free Birds Eye View For a limited time only. Be warned this is a HUGH download of 198MB and 57.4MB for the updates....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheechm on
Flightcheck

Flying In New Zealand

I've recently decided to go have a little fly around in Australia's neighbour, New Zealand. Just the fact that there is a lot more scenery and such for NZ is enough inticement for me. But Cheeky has made it impossible to not go there with all his wonde...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
CrashGordon

Ice

Does anyone know of a good replacement for the default textures in FS for ice fields such as the polar ice cap or Greenland?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
k_camacho11

Help! Punta Cana Intl/ILS

I've been looking for a scenery add-on of Punta Cana Intl (D.R. airport) but haven't been able to find it. Also, the default Punta Cana Intl. of FS2004 doesn't have an ILS so it makes it tougher for big jets to land successfully. Today the Punta Cana Intl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
CaptDennison

FS2K4 problem with scenery

Ok-a while ago FS2k4 took a dump--I deleted it all-EVERYTHING-even in regisries. i am going for a clean reload-I loaded the sim-I loaded the FSUpdate, I have FSUIPC (paid version) I started loading add on cenery. I had added CLE05 (Cleveland) and O4OHV1...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
SamIntel

Misty Fjords

I was looking into getting the Misty Fjords addon for FS, but it looked like a memory intensive addon, does anyone have this? My specs are: 512 MB of RAM 400 MHz Pentium 4 3.0 GHz processor 256 MB Video Card With default scenery with ALL slider...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pilau on
oreo005

oil platform

Can anyone give me the cordinates of the default oil platform in flight sim (shown in senery in the help section)? Because I'm following the derections and I can't find it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
oreo005 on
tonye5

Go from USA Extreme to Ultimate Terrain?

I have USA Extreme Landscapes from Abacus (released in 2004) it's nice but I don't really see that much of a diference. I would like to know if anyone is familiar with this and also Ultimate Terrain, which seems to be the popular choice, will I see a b...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pilau on
Brynjamnjones

Newquay Airport/RAF St. Mawgan

Does anyone know where I can find Newquay Airport/RAF St. Mawgan as freeware for FS2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

GOOGLE EARTH

IS THERE A WAY OF PUTTING THE IMAGES FROM GOOGLKE EARTH ONTO FS9? I REALLY WANT SOME GREAT SCENRY OF YORKSHIRE...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
regalame

French riviera scenery

I need all your help.... I just purchased FS 2004 and I would like mostly, to start with, fly on the French riviera (Cote d'Azur) enjoying the scenery I know so well when on ground. I would like to see the Towns like Cannes, Nice, Montecarlo and village...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Frenchi on
new@this

Small aircraft in heavy gates with AFCAD

I have problems with small aircrafts parking in heavy gates. Is there a way to prevent this as i never had this problem before until i re-installed fs2004 thanx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Pilau

Cars (not the movie, doh :) )

Watching a trailer for a scenery pack I saw cars driving through a highway. Is this an fs2004 feature or some library installed?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Pilau

More complex please

Do you know of any sotware that had an increased level of polygon mesh complexity for the USA and/or Europe? Thank you....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pilau on

15 pages with 712 questions.

previous123456789101112131415next
Page 6 of 15