Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Scenery

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

flightcheck

Airport Scenery: Airport Environment Upgrade 7

I have downloaded the Airport Environment Upgrade 7 and i am very pleased with it and was wondering wat other files would inhance the features around the airport or just FS in general - any suggestions would be apreciated 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ceetee

8th wonder of the world: Dubai's Artificial Islands

Does anyone know of a scenery download for fs2004 of any of Dubai's artificial islands dubbed the "8th wonder of the world" https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/12057/8th-wonder-of-world-dubais-artificial-islands_f99c66cf08c35f6d2...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
azabro

Termainal

Say I downloaded a Scenery File For Wellington (New Zealand, NZWN) . If you download this, you can see that there are terminals that are waiting. Is there any way you can connect ypur Plane to the terminal???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Solotwo

Anywhere I can download the original Scenery file?

Well I have a problem, not huge just freaking annoying. I bought Birds Eye View for winter, problem is, it doesn't show up, only for the airports and like water. Thing is I have one of the really indepth free scenery things from AVSIM, and it was ok, ex...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
Aldeeb

French Caribbean Islands

I can't find either Grand Case, St Martin or St Barths in the list of airports though I know they are both there. I fly into either without difficulty but can't seem to locate them in the list to use them as starters. I've looked at all the possibiliti...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
ceetee

Buy 1 Get 1 Free: World Airports 2 and World Airports

Hurry! While stocks last. Order a copy of World Airports 2 at just £19.99 / €29.95 / $29.99 and get a copy of the original World Airports absolutely Free! The World Airports series from SimFlyers has set the benchmark for airport expansions and Worl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
ceetee

Vista Australis “VOZ” 1.1 Sneak Preview

Vista Australis “VOZ” 1.1 Sneak Preview (This thread contains 10 pictures totalling 470KB) You may have read the review I wrote when I downloaded the latest and greatest free scenery addon for Australia, called “VOZ 0.99” last December here: h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
fourby

Ground Environment

Looks like I'm gonna have to buy this now 😂 $29.95 = £17.51 http://environments.flight1.net/Gallery.htm When you click on the screenies, make sure you click to enlarge. 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Aldeeb

Juliana International Airport, TNCM

I want to install the above airport which was in a copy of PC Pilot and note that the Readme recommends the removal of Juliana/TNCM (Netherlands Antilles, Sint Maarten) from the FS9 scenery folder. I can't find any refernce to either the name or the co...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

Adding static planes to airport scenery

Hi all, Does someone know how you can put static planes in airports plz? (do I need a special program for this?) GRTZ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Fozi Behr

scenery of the north pole

you know you can scenery from like AVSIM yeah well can you get the north pole from anywhere ? it would be awesome too see the big pole there my mom told me the pole is the length of 6 baseball pitches it has to be big because it has the weight...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pro-Sim on
ceetee

New New Zealand Scenery

Hi everyone, I just thought I would tell you about some New scenery for fs2004 for the beautiful country of New Zealand that is just coming available: 1) nzmcv1.0.zip from avsim, available now and free. It is a long awaited airport for Mount Cook A...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
fourby

Wetter 2004

I'm sure that some have got/used it already, but I have been reading about the Wetter 2004 add-on. You can read the features here..... http://www.prichatz.homepage.t-online.de/wetterpr.htm You can download it here..... http://www.prichatz.homepage...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
howster

AI plane problem

I've just incorporated VC10 and Tristar AI flight plans from Brize but when I placed the A/C in they are floating above the ground. Does any one know why and how can I fix it. Scenery is British Airports version of Brize...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
howster on
SteveT

[ Poll ] Cheeky Trolly - moderator of the scenery forum??

Hey, I just put up this topic because I think that Cheeky Trolly should be made a moderator for the FS2004 scenery forum. I have noticed how much effort he has put into the forum by posting the most amazing scenery for fs I have ever seen!!!! 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
ceetee

Heres some ex payware now FREEWARE scenery!

Here is a fantastic free download for all you GA pilots who like a little mountainous scenery: Mount Taranaki aka Mount Egmont volcano from “Godzone” New Zealand. This file was originally part of a payware package by Robin Corn, but has now been up...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Flyboy92

cub club

I got this download for a fictional airport called AKCC. It's an awsome download available at avsim akcc.zip. The only problem is that it won't show the static aircraft! 😞 I've been over the readme a million times checking to make sure that every...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
GIranger

Question about carrier scenery?

I downloaded and got it up but how do you get your plane to the main deck? I think I've jumped into the water about 10 times now while pushing every button I can think. I'm on the elevator and cant get up LOL. I think once I get up there Ill be alright. T...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GIranger on
alastairg100

Sandtoft add-on

I live about 5minutes away from this minor airfield in the UK. I was just wondering if anyone knows where i can download an add-on for this aiport either free or for a minimum price as on FS9 it is just a strip of runway without a club house or parking ba...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
fourby

Visual Flight London

Thought I'd share these screen shots and add-on I came accross. 😉 http://www.visualflight.net/london/home.htm...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
kianok

Airport add ons

I have seen things like stairs and baggage trucks at the airports in some of the screenshots. I have tried looking on avsim but with little success. Anyone know where i can find that add on? Thanks chaps...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kianok on
Micah

St maarten - some help please

Hi Guys, im enjoying flying around this beautiful place again, but.... does anyone know of any decent freeware scenery for this airport that actually has the road at the end of the runway and a proper beach etc? The FS9 one is so basic, it bores me. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
sibbritt

Bears Outpost Canada

Recently downloaded 'Bears Outpost Canada' scenery, the screne shots looked great,unfortunately the directions on where to find it were not very clear.If anyone else has this scenery would you please give me the Lat. & Long.The author isn't replying to em...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Pirates2010

Imagine Sim KDTW

Hey, I bought the Imagine Sim KDTW payware. Just awesome! Anyone else have it? Its just like the real thing down to the roadsigns and matainanence buildings!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Scenery. Again

Hi I'm currently creating a simulator for my university which will hopefully enable VFR flight. The simulator is based around a single unit running 3 projectors and an LCD monitor displaying the intrument panel. It's a pretty sophicated setup and is ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
nottobe

what is AFCAD?

I have heard this word a million times, still dont know what it means....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
JVD

New FlyTampa Scenery.

I know that that very few people enjoy Vienna's scenery. I for one are are one of those people.You see the thing is, I looked through the FlyTampa forum recently and found that they have some new scenery that they want to release soon. I'm sure you know w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on

I need/have a question about scenery.

I was woundering, Im a beginner in all this. But is there a way to have Scenery so real its unbelivable, So it looks 100%, How it does if you would go there?. That might sound like a odd question....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
ceetee

Vista Austrails aka ‘VOZ’ Review

Vista Austrials aka ‘VOZ’ Review Australia is the only country in the world that is as big as a continent and with such a huge land mass comes a huge range of diverse scenery; from rocky mountains to sandy beaches and from dry desert plains to busy...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
ceetee

Sardenia Mesh

Does anyone know is there is anywhere I can get some mesh for the island of Sardenia in the Mederterrainien? I have mesh and photoreal for the island of Corsica, 15km above Sardnia, but all the mesh files I have found include both Corisa and Sardenia, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Chris102

Las Vegas

Is the Las Vegas Strip on FS9? If so, what airport is closest?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
SteveT

RECCOMENDED

Hi, I reccomend you get London Gatwick 2004 - because it is the best airport scenery EVER!!! It is payware but it is well worth it - who else has it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
Viper8529

Sin City

Hey guys, I'm really new to this webiste and just checking things out so far, haven't gotten into a ton of detail with the game, yet other then adding a ton of new aircraft. Anyways, on to my point.... anyone know where I can get a good Las Vegas upgrade,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
uzi121

question about default scenery in fs2004

In the downloadable scenery section, the scenerys i seem to have most of them in my default scenerys in fs2004. Could someone plz tell me why this is ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
uzi121 on
uzi121

how do you upload scenery into fs2004?

I wanted to ask how i would install scenery into fs2004. Once you have downloaded the zip file and extracted it to a folder on hard drive, from there do u copy and paste into scenery folder in fs9? The scenery folder in my fs9 folder is blank ....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
uzi121 on
ceetee

Stunning Mayotte Island

Wow! Francevfr (www.francevfr.com) have done another amazing job in producing thier latest photoreal island scenery payware package of Mayotte Island in the Indian Ocean. This kinda scenery is perfect for people who really appreciate perfection, wit...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
SteveT

Grass and Taxi Ways

Hey, Does anyone know of any really cool grass and taxiway txtures for fs2004? Being able to see the real detail of the taxiways and grass would be nice 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
SteveT

Greek Scenery??

Hi, Does anyone know of any really good scenery for Greek Airports? Thanks,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
hinch

download this!

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=53095&CatID=fs2004scen austria and switzerland mesh - it's stunning! fly from innsbruck and go 'wooow' or, try my favourite route. go VFR through the valley's from zell am see to salzburg in a cessna 182. the t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
ceetee

Yellowstone National Park

I just watched a very interesting "factual drama" called "Supervolcano: The Truth About Yellowstone" made by the BBC where it shows what would happen if the giant volcano underneath Yellowstone National Park ever erupted. https://forum.flyawaysimulatio...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Tailhook

New St. Maarten

No, not TNCM - Princess Juliana. Over the hill, across the border on french territory lies TFFG - Grand Case. Looks very nice, check out the pics ➡ http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=118829 http://libra...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
GWFlyer

Paying for Ultimate Terrain

I just downloaded (4 hours later) the Ultimate Terrain application and cannot seem to find a way to register it or pay for it. 😕 There must be a trick to this that I haven't figured out. The Flight1 website does not have a link to pay for the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
captaindave

Simflyers Houston INT

Purchased this on Friday night but cant install it. I use FS9, which is installed in the default path ie C drive.When i select FS9 ON THE INSTALLER i get this message,cannot detect FS9 on your hard drive,yet fs9 is running like a dream,iv'e sent 2 emails...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
captaindave on
SamIntel

Grand Canyon Textures

I'm looking for some better textures for the Grand Canyon, the default ones look like lepard skin. :evil: 😞 Anyone know where I can find some better ones?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Rambunctious

Loch Ness

I read somewhere there's an easter egg in the area... Now, what could it be? Off to see 😛...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Corgi on
sonicninja

RAF Lyneham Scenery..WOW

have a look at this guys, its RAF Lyneham by UK2000 scenery:-...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Corgi on
RadarMan

NEW-Boston Logan Airport V2

Boston Logan International Airport Version 2 File Description: Boston Logan International (KBOS) airport scenery. Unique terrain and pavement rendition techniques. Seasonal ground changes (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter). New Delta Terminal. Numerous stat...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Flyboy92

Hangers

Hello everybody i have one quick question. Are there any default airports that have hangers to park your planes in or are hangers only avaliable through downloads? Thanks in advance. Flyboy92...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
sonicninja

Bad Cloud Textures

I have recently noticed a few clouds with a square effect or lines seperating clouds, mostly around the scotland/ireland area. Are there any better cloud addons that can be used without suffering a loss of framerates?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
Greekman72

Water Textures

I have download a very nice(in my humble opinion :oops: )water textures add-on. I would like to share with you some shots i get with this add-on installed.This add-on also contains forests and streets improvements.➡ If anyone would like to i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on

15 pages with 712 questions.

previous123456789101112131415next
Page 9 of 15