Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Scenery

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

RadarMan

*New Tree Texture

"trees_fs2004_v1.zip" are being used in this screenshot with my Areonca-16A. The trees have a better color that the default. Very easy to install, back up the originals. https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2913/fs2004-tree-textures/ :rad...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
pilotguy44

frustration!!

ugh.. so I am taxiing out to 25R at LAX in my CRJ-200. flightplan is a short hop down to san diego. everything seems normal... when all of the sudden my nose goes crashing through the ground.. as if there were a giant gaping hole there. it posted as a ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
Mc_GaNgStA

Freeware for scenery of Spain?

Is there any place I can get freeware for airports like Málaga, Barajas, Bilbao etc...or any place in Spain?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Newboy

Free Naples airport from AVSIM - doesnt work???

Hi Everyone, I downloaded the free Naples Airport Scenery from AVSIM and installed it using the EXE file. I started FS2004 and tried using the airport. But it doesnt work. FS2004 still uses the default airport which is very basic and plane. As an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Newboy on
hinch

LOLU - awesome austrian freeware

LOLU is situated about 50nm east of salzburg just on the fringes of the alps, so i can fly to my favourite airports within half an hour. it is a small, but highly detailed scenery made from quite a few real photos - it looks fantastic, with 3D cars, board...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ProXius

SRTM mesh and more

Hello all! I have got the big SRTM mesh, 8,5gigs big, maybe you guys now it. But, or, I installed it incorrectly, or it's just plain ugly... Also I have the AEU7, but I think it's rather ugly. So i'm asking, what are some very good freeware scener...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ProXius on
afrocat

John Travolta's Jumbolair and 707 add ons?

do you now where to go?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

Activesky 6

Hi, I purchased activesky 6 the other day and i'm still a little unsure if I've set it up correctly, as the game doesn't look much different to default. I've got Activesky running with online updates and selected appropriate options after reading the a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
hinch

ski resorts

since i like to fly through zell and saalbach towards tyrol pretty much every day, why not have some nice scenery? i know the areas well, and my add-on mesh is very very accurate - but of course there's bum all owt else. does anyone know of some good s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Lofty22

Geneva flylogic fs2004

the gates are not matching up and planes fly through buildings any help would be great....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
Jester00

Looking to Contract Out a Scenery Project - Bulider Needed

Gentlemen, I am looking at having some Scenery Terrains of some of PAN AMERICAN's AIRLINES 1930's PACIFIC SEAPLANE BASES around the World built for use by this VA. As I don't know how to do this I am looking at contracting the job out for PAY if a rea...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jester00 on
CrashGordon

Aircraft Carriers

I know Alpha Sim has the Enterprise in 10 locations and there are a few other "hard surface" carriers that can be had for various places in the world. Does anyone have a scenery addon that allows you to place carriers where you want them?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
Sphagnum1

Get rid of default MSFS trees, use these instead

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I just found this over at Avsim. Search for treegen.zip The default FS9 trees are over-sized and too sparse. As a result, they never create a believable tree-line, or give you the sense of mass and density....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
arulu

Scenery for South India

Has anyone created the Chennai Int airport, South India scenery?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ceetee

Project Canarias 2006 Review

Review: Project Canarias 2006 - Canarysim https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/14280/project-canarias-2006-review_aef2f3b73bc56e12051a4de807adc778.jpg Well I know it has been a month already since this freeware scenery package was ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Sim78

Get rid of some trees!

I just flew over medicine hat alberta. The area is smei-desert with fww if any trees. Yet the scenery shows a bush there. How do i get rid of these things? 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
spitfiresrule

Toronto scenery

Does anyone have any info on a scenery package or something similar for the Toronto scenery ❓ Thanks Spitfires rule...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spitfiresrule on
Lofty12

Vienna Airport 2004 and Genva Airport 2004

😞 Hi Guys I'm in need of help i have lost the reg keys to these two brilliant addons by flylogic software i had down load them through mailsoft and saved the reg codes on too my hard drive. due to a power cut it caused my computer to go spastic on...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
JarJarBinks

SALT LAKE scenery

I have been looking for a SALT LAKE CITY INTERNATIONAL Scenery file and have not come close so I was wondering if anyone here would be so gracious as to make one for me I would like to have anyone interested with this project to P.M. sometime so we can ha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ceetee

Millau Bridge- The Tallest Bridge In The World

Designed by Foster and financed by the French construction group Eiffage, the soaring steel bridge has already drawn praise from hundreds of thousands of tourists. Completing a major new motorway link from Paris to the Mediterranean it removes a n...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
ceetee

NEW: Invercargill Photoreal

Described by Mick Jagger as the "arsehole of the world" Invercargill now has it's own photoreal addon for flight sim 04: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/14121/new-invercargill-photoreal_6201236ae5f6c821ed5b049868ee5cf3.jpg Fil...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
RadarMan

*New*Boeing 787-300 Base Pack

Boeing 787-300 Base Pack. I'm not in to "big iron' so I didn't download this but it has animated ground servicing. ***************** File Description: FS2004 Boeing 787-3 Base Pack including 4 aircrafts with different animations. 1: Animated Gro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NoWorries on
pilotwannabe

Heathrow Scenery

Hi guys, Just found this.... https://www.simshack.net/products/vfr-real-scenery-london-fsx-837 Looks good to me 😉 😀 😀 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
Jester00

Seaplane Launch Points

Hey Guys, I have run into some problems. I am doing some "Historical" flights useing Seaplanes but some of the places I would like to takeoff from don't have Water Launching Points for seaplanes. Can anyone suggest a simple download that will let yo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
SteveT

Anyone else have VOZ 1.1

Hi, Does anyone here have VOZ 1.1 apart from me and Cheeky T? Thank...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
pilotwannabe

Uninstalling VOZ 1.1

Hey guys, Well I tried VOZ but have found a drain on my resources, my graphics is cards is :censored: So i was just wondering if thers's any way I can do a complete removal with the click of a button or am I gonna have to do something a little mor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
Wing-man

FS Global (special edition)

Hi guy's 😉 I've been looking at buying FS Global, but thought I'd ask anyone that uses it what they thought of this add-on ??? or would/could anyone suggest anything better ??? Cheers. 🍻...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Wing-man on
SteveT

AMAZING ITALIEN SCENERY

Hi all, Cheektrolly has given me a link to some really AMAZING scenery for FS. Take a look:- http://utilflightsim.altervista.org/isole.htm I'm sorry its all in Italien but just look at the pictures and you will find your way around. P.S - I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
ceetee

VOZ 1.1 has finally arrived! BRAND NEW RELEASE!!!

It has finally arrived; yes VOZ 1.1 is here- available for free download ready to once again break flight sim records as the best freeware scenery addon, ever! What is new in the VOZ 1.1 Release? 1. Hundreds of new textures including wilderness, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
CrashGordon

Taxiways and concrete

Anyone know a good scenery addon that gives realistic color to taxiways, etc. I've got runways looking okay, but from the air, the taxiways, aprons , etc., look too uniform in color....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
CrashGordon

Flight1 Ground Environment 2006

Anyone else using Flight1 Ground Environment 2006? It is a vast improvement texture and autogen-wise, but I find one problem. It doesn't know where the shoreline is. The Queen Mary and tankers in and around Long Beach, CA are on land. There are crui...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
JarJarBinks

missions

hello all By going to www.hovercontrol.com adn going to file d/loads and scenery you will find some missions. is there a special way to d/load those file and do you have to have FS passengers? and where do the files go...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
brownbox

photoreal scenery

alright heres my problem. i have aerial pictures of new zealand(all of it 😀 ) now how do i get these pictures from my desktop to the scenery textures in fs2004? is there any way to do this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
brownbox on
elkin

Bremen

I would love to have more scenery stuff! Mainly cars, people other aircraft with real liverys, etc. I don't have any addons except the Bremen freeware scenery pack .30 for 2004. It is GREAT!! The entire airport is alive! Fuel, follow me, shuttle veh...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
k_camacho11

Scenery Files

I havent downloaded any Scenery files for FS2004 because I dont know how to install them. Does anyone know how to or knows of a guide that helps u install scenery into FS2004? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
GIranger

EZ Scenery

Been trying to find EZ Scenery program and cant find it anywhere. Anyone have a link to it? Also, where do you get all these different types of programs you can buy for FS9? What other kind of programs that are really useful to FS9 are there? Sorry for al...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GIranger on
gazpode_l@yahoo.com

Display problems for UK Mesh Scenery

I am still having problems with getting my scenery to display, despite the fact that i've downloaded a new scenery mesh for the UK the basic floor scenery which displays roads, fields, and the basic flooring for towns & cities will still not display. :cr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
PanAmerican

Vegas

In FS2004, the D gates at KLAS do not look anything like the real ones. The gates in FS are red and gray but in real life they are a lot better lookin'. Just take a look at the pic. Real Life Pic of the D gates: Does anyone know if there is a downl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
brownbox

Beautiful NZ scenery

well... it took me a long time to get but i finally managed to make new zealand look nice 😀 https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/13357/beautiful-nz-scenery_ac74736c6f39ace1fb88bf1899c858e9.jpg...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
brownbox

new zealand scenery

hi there im just wondering does anyone know where i can download some new zealand scenery? it doesnt have to be really good, just as long as it doesnt look like desert like the standard fs2004 scenery....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
brownbox

i need scenery editor

anyone got any ideas where i can get a easy to use scenery editor for fs2004. preferably freeware...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
brownbox on
ceetee

New Zealand GA AI traffic update

Heres a small file that adds GA planes flying around New Zealand large and regional airports: http://www.windowlight.co.nz/files/TrafficGodzoneNZGAv2.zip This update of the file includes not only all the default GA flying about but also a few DC-3's an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
JCFH

NEW SCENERY FOR SOUTH ATLANTIC

Check this out! South Atlantic Series 1 - Mount Pleasant (EGYP), Ascension AUX AB (FHAW), and Stanley (SFAL) - payware available www.simmarket.com High quality scenery especially for the military enthusiast. Why have the sophisticated hardware...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
sonicninja

static fleets

hi folks, im hoping to put a static naval fleet scenery project together shortly with the following:- 1 Carrier 2 Frigates 2 Destroyers AI JCA F35 Aircraft AI Hawkeye Aircraft AI Merlin Aircraft My plan is to have useable helipads on the small...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Aldeeb

Old Trafford Manchester Stadium

I downloaded and installed the stadium scenery and eventually found it flying around the practically non-existent shape of Manchester to find the stadium is only in shades of grey not green turf and red walls as shown on the download thumbnail. Scenery...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
new@flying(2004)

help!!! with taxi signs

hi guys I wanted to know how i make taxiway signs for fs 2004, if theres a program or do i just use gmax or 3ds?? And parking labels at the foot of the gate(on the ground) cause my cities airports got all of these things and i just wanted to add the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
brownbox

high detail airports

hi, does anyone know where i can get high detailed airports with jetways? i need minor airports like changi, auckland, amritsar, hyderabad, delhi etc. thanks 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
azabro

HELP!!! Scenery not found?

I have just downloaded a huge scenery file for FS9 but when i come to restart FS9 for the files to take place, I get an Error 049 message saying the scenery is not found, does anyone know how to fix this???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
flightmech

airport runway?

Hi all first time posting here. Just wondering if anyone knows of an airport with a water runway? thanks for the help ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flightmech on
Aldeeb

Caribbean Islands

This area makes for interesting flying as the range of airfields is considerable, ranging from very short to normal international standard. Some of the landings are very challenging. It is worth looking at the LIAT website (Leeward Islands Air Transpo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on

15 pages with 712 questions.

previous123456789101112131415next
Page 8 of 15