Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Scenery

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

curlyo

scenery upload

curlyo here all now who can put me to where i can upload my new scenery addon for 2004. i'm new to the site so someone get back to me please...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
curlyo on
Davidpcl1977

slow VFR scenery pop up

I am having real issues with my VFR scenery for the UK in fs2004, so having spent hours trying to find the best settings I've decided to do a post to see if anyone here has any knowledge that may be of help. Here is my problem - I take off from Heathro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sam the guest on
atreyu

scenery problem

sorry if this is in the wrong section thing, but i just got this scenery for stuff in an airport, but now the game is really slowed down and choppy and anoying. also i had this alaska flight plan thing for alaska planes to be taking off and stuff but now ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
longngone

SCENERY DESIGN

I'm interested in building scenery for a few areas, which are very sparse on FS2004. I've never done it, but do have CAD training. Is GMAX the way to go? How do you start? Do you need satellite images, maps, etc? And then just overlay what you know i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
longngone on
GoldDust

Channel Islands

Hello all! Does anyody know if there is a detailed scenery for the Channel Islands available anywhere: including Alderny, Guernsey & Jersey? THanks in advance, Golddust 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
landergames.co.nr on

Manchester Airport & Doncaster Sheffield

Has anyone any scenery for Manchester Airport? Will any add-onns be available for free download, for the new Doncaster Sheffield Airport where i work? Help would be appreciated....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Elkinallen

Military A.I. traffic!!!

😳 This is the SHIT!!!! (Can I say that?) This places all the military bases with traffic. Static and Dynamic!!! C-130's, f-16's you name it! they are all flying aroyund!! No more empty skies and bases of military traffic!!! Simmarket.c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
JVD

I can't take it anymore!!!

I've had enough of not being able to get certain sceneries . So could anyone tell me where I can get a program that will allow me to design and build my own scenery ❓ The program can be payware or freeware....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
SamIntel

Australia

Anyone know where I can get terrian mesh for australia? Thanks. 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
tuhy22

Which aircraft carrier to Download?

is there an aircraft carrirer that I can download???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Elkinallen

Scenery addons by download watchout!

Just a word to the wise!!! I buy scenery downloads and MOST of them are GREAT!!! BUT!! Before you buy one, look at the reviews unless you know its good!!! I bought one from simmarket.com and it is BADDDDD!! Worse!!! Simmarket AND the author ref...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
mypilot

catalina island

I live in Long Beach, CA. There is this island off the coast about 20 miles. I've landed there in real life and the runway is sloping upward. It is not very famous though. Might there be a scenery add-on for it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
horrgakx on
Elkinallen

HELP with Scenery.cfg!!!

I noticed after I addon some scenery my computer will restart sometimes. I have to go into the scenery cfg and manualy delete files to fix it. What I am asking is: Is there a limit to the amount of addon scenery that the scenery.cfg file can handl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
rifty

Strobe Approach Lights - where did they go?

When I was using FS4 many, many moons ago I recall that the standard runway approach lights were stroboscopic - and a lot brighter. Doing the Malta - LHR standard flight in FS9 today, I found the runway 27L at EGLL virtually impossible to spot - the li...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JVD

What have you got.

I'd just like to know exactly what you guys have for add-on sceneries .I'd like to you tell me what you have got so that I can do a survey. here is what I have got. Simflyers: Frankfurt, Toronto, Manchester. FlyTampa: Dubai UK2000: Gatwick ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
GoldDust

USA Scenery

HI all, I have bought all the www.visualfilght.com scenery for the UK but wanted to know where i can purchase Scenery for the USA? is there any available?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GoldDust on
RadarMan

Default Seaplane Bases in FS9

I found this today and thought it would be of some help for world travelers. Default Seaplane Bases in FS2004 File Description: A sortable, Excel-format list of all the default seaplane bases in FS2004. Now you know where they are! Unfortunately, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
OrlandoGeorge on
JVD

JURRASIC PARK

Today I had the urge to watch Jurassic Park . I'd just like to know where the film was filmed, is there any scenery for those islands and is there the Airfield and the helipad ❓ Here is the plane at the airfield https://forum.flyawaysim...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Elkinallen

Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok

I found and added a freeware scenery called vhhh2005. But it didn't seem to 'take' well. Anyone else have anything on this? The aircraft taxi and are parked in the grass. And the grass has a yucky yellow green look to it. 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
FL050

Blocky Water Textures....

Anyone else have the problem of blocky water textures? It creates a big brown square over the piece of water that I am over. I have custom water textures in and have tried several different water textures from the net. Here is a picture of what the wat...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FL050 on
mypilot

scenery enhancements

Does anyone know of a program that adds more buildings, and something that gives you better terrain textures....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
nevralgico

LPVZ---Portugal

Hi.. Is it possible to create a add-on scenery.I really would like to do something to the airfield at "Viseu ,Portugal"...Is it possible to add a bigger runway and some other buildings,if so how?? It is very close to where my family is from,and i wou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
rifty

Using old FS98 scenery

The only scenery I can locate for FAPE is in FS98 format. Is there a converter to let it work in FS2004 or will it work? Searching around the forums I suspect not, but its worth a shot....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rifty on
muppetflyer_1

Do You Want Sound For Your AI Helicopters? READ THIS!!!

I have done it :d It was said in a post one time that theres no way to create the sound of a (ai helicopter) because it was not programmed into the engine of flight simulator. Well with just a bit of jiggery pockery you can. Now at last you c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
muppetflyer_1 on
Gilliosa

Can I install FS2002 scenery in FS2004--if yes, how?

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to install FS2002 scenery in FS2004. Any help would be very much appreciated. E-mail is: cogsci@magm.ca Many thanks, Gil...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
JVD

Singapore Changi and KL

Is there any good Singapore Changi scenery out there.I'm mainly looking for freeware scenery.I'm also looking for some Kuala Lumpur scenery. Once again, CAN ANYONE HELP....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
sonicninja

Falkland Islands

Does anyone know of any addon scenery for the air base at Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands, i would really like to get my hands on this one. Ive tried the usual sites but no joy. many thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rifty on
muppetflyer_1

AI Helicopter sounds

I HAVE DONE IT 😀 IT WAS SAID IN A POST ONE TIME THAT THERES NO WAY TO CREATE THE SOUND OF A (AI HELICOPTER) BECAUSE IT WAS NOT PROGRAMMED INTO THE ENGINE OF FLIGHT SIMULATOR WELL WITH JUST A BIT OF JIGGERY POCKERY YOU CAN NOW AT LAST ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
muppetflyer_1 on
barra

Bujr Al-Arab hotel

Is there a download for the Dubai Bujr Al-Arab hotel (with a heli-pad) out there? I've found one for FS2004 but I'm not sure this will work with my 2002. Thanks 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
how in the haek do you

take off form a carrier

how do you take off form a carrier plese...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
Elkinallen

Addon scenery for St. Maarten

Where can I get good addon scenery for this airport! The one that shows the fence and all? Even if it is payware, I would like to have it. 😀 😀 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on

Aircraft Carriers

Does anyone know about a HMNZS Waikato 2.0 for fs2004? I've got the 1.0 but its wake looks screwed up. I also can't use catapult without the arrcab program that costs money....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Skelly on
Jayl

Download USA rds or megascenery first?

When installing these add-ons is it better to install the USA roads or megascenery first? Has anyone used both?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rafi on
Agus0404

Lisbon Scenery Screenshots!

Hello people! Finally I got my screenshots of my new Lisbon Scenary. Thanks RadarMan for the link. This was a test flight. I only wanted to see my new Lisbon scenary. I couldn't fly with the A310 new livery of TAP because of some unknown reason. Anyway...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mrkonk on
ArchAngel_06

wet runway textures

Hey yall. I saw a screenshot, I dont remember where, but it was of a Continental Airliner parked at the gate in the middle of a rain storm. What I noticed that was great was that I could see the reflection of the jet on the wet runway. Have you all hea...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PhunkMaZ on
tomthetank

More airstairs

Fancy a little Italian break ? check out ➡ http://www.isdproject.com/ Some very good and quite detailed airports.............some with airstairs that move to your aircraft 👍...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
turbotay

John Wayne airport

does anybody know a downloadable updated version of John Wayne Airport in orange county like with helipads and a better terminal...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ArchAngel_06

Best WORLD Scenery payware

Hey guys, Im thinking about buying a scenery addon. Im not looking for a speific location, I jsut want an addon that fixes the entire world's texture, mnts, streets, hills, trees, etc. If you guys could point me in the right direction I would be than...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
ranald

New textures

I think I can deal with d/loads now I have installed new water and night textures but I still cant install aircraft (it makes my head ache if I try to uderstand it).Is there any good textures I should get if so tell me about them and how do I back up file...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
Micah

missing scenery error!!

Hi Guys, Well, each time i start flight sim, i get the following error. scenery.cfg error. Local scenery directory (addon scenery\scenery) in scenery Area .038 not found. Click ok to continue. 😞 If i click ok, then flight sim still ru...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Jayl

Fs Sky World 2004 help

I just downloaded this and I keep getting cannot find path error. Can any one help me? I read the help doc. but I cannot seem to figure it out. Is this utility worth it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jayl on
michlin

BlueSphere Project (freeware)

I just came across this. I am in the process of downloading this 79 MB freeware package right now so I cannot comment on it yet. Selecting an FS image on the page shows you what this software is supposed to achieve. It looks impressive Check it out: ht...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on
RadarMan

Airport Environment Upgrade 7

I've been using his #6 since it came out, now I'm going to load his new one. Back up your texture folder before you add anything. Airport Environment Upgrade 7 File Description: Airport Environment Upgrade 7.0 (AEU7) greatly enhances the Microsoft®...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
gazpode_l@yahoo.com

EGPK - Ryanair departures

I seem to be experiencing problems with project AI aircraft, mainly ryanair at prestwick airport. They radio in fine and taxi to the active ok. but then they just sit there at the hold short point and do not taxi onto the runway and take-off. I also ha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
horrgakx

New GeoRender scenery, looks amazing

http://www.georender.com/ http://www.georender.com/ChelanMuni.htm http://www.georender.com/AKPhoto.htm ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
gazpode_l@yahoo.com

Replacement Textures for standard Aircraft

Are you frustrated by the made-up airliners flying through your flight sim skies? well why not try these excellent replacement textures for flight sim. They come with full install instructions, and I found within minutes I was able to use the standard ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on
gazpode_l@yahoo.com

uk scenery

a whuile ago i was experiencing problems with my liveries on most of the project ai aircraft which after random amounts of time flying suddenly had no liveries and were displayed in very low detail, with grey skins and no colouring. I've since tried de...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
jimimac

fs terrain or vfr terrain

i was thinking of buying fs or vfr terrain but would like some advice on which one to get, anyone have either of those installed and what do you like/dislike about them. thanks jimimac...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Zircona

create city and road

HI ! I'm a little bit new in fs9. I'm comming from a very small village which in FS9 there is just the airport. I want to add to this airport, the city road and one day, my house and my parent house. Could you tell me if there's an tools (freewa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Zircona on
merlinflyer_1

visual flight london

i have installed the vf london and iwhen i fly towards the new scenery it makes the game stagger which is playing havoc with my eyes. i have increased the refresh rate and still it is doing this any ideas 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on

15 pages with 712 questions.

previous123456789101112131415next
Page 12 of 15