Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Scenery

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

morris91

Fs2004 Mesh

Right this may sound like a stupid question but for some reason i dont understand what it really does. So i always see some stuff called MESH but as above ^ i dont understand what it really does and what it really changes? Could someone just explane...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
morris91 on
djcevera

Ground crew addons

could someone please point me in the direction of a good addon for fs2004 for ground crews and ground vehicles...thanks tim...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
renesis

Terrain add-on compatibility

I'm looking to push the FS9 scenery as far as it can go in terms of terrain mesh and texture and sky textures. After reading this: http://www.avsim.com/pages/0106/3scene/3scene.htm I can see that I don't have a program to improve the mesh (the 3d elem...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
drwhoere on
p1127

9 Dragons

Hi, I am sure many of you know this, but thought I would post for those who don't. Just bought the latest (May-June) PC Pilot and the latest version of 9 Dragons Hong Kong is on their free DVD. Many may have been put off earlier with the fairly co...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
mustangpilot

Evironment and terrain software - which?

I want to purchase/download free environment and terrain software. I used to have Flight Environment which was great and i now see it's updated but is there better. I found it hard to get decent water effects though. Also looking at 'Ultimate Terrian E...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mustangpilot on
Tailhook

Project Canarias

This just looks too good to be kept under wraps: We are pleased to announce that "Project Canarias 2006" is now complete and that a first Release Candidate is being built for exclusive use by our beta testers. An intensive beta testing period lasting fo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Bran09

Tampa Bay photoscenery

hey guys do you know of any photo scenery that covers up Tampa Bay Thanks! 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Aldeeb

Lakenheath

I upgraded my FS9 with a freeware download on PC Pilot's cd and to my astonishment there appeared to be no signs of the Hornets based there. I eventually discovered I was looking on the wrong side of the runway and duly found them. Does anybody know wheth...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
airbourne

Fs2004 PAYWARE scenery

Hi peope, im looking for some good PAYWARE Uk airport scenery, including channel islands, im also looking for some good holland airport scenery , but cant find any. I have a good budget, so cost isnt a problem Thanks Matt....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fredericia01 on
CodyH

Scenery Packages

Hey guys, I have noticed in my opinion that the best way of buying scenaries (in a cost effective manner) is in the packages. For example OceanFlight's simflyers (Atlanta, NewYork, Chicago, L.A., Houston, Orlando) and U.S. Airports by Flytampa (Miami, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
bawls327

CLS Sydney Airport Now out

http://www.commerciallevel.com/webshop.php?actie=pshow&pid=70&groep=8...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
bawls327

Imagine Sim KATL release date pushed back

15 November 07 KATL reality check! For those of you eagerly anticipating the arrival of our next airport release, KATL, we bring news of a slip in the delivery date. This is because ATL is BIG. And it's complex. The biggest and most complex airport ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
Bran09

ST.Martin Scenery

it has to to be freeware St.Matin scenery any idea wheres there any good ones 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
CrashGordon

Diego Garcia

Anyone know of some good scenery for FJDG Diego Garcia?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
waj2306

Ugly Ground!

"It is 2018. The U.S. Government has taken control of all major airports due to a drastic rise in airline crashes ,unheard of airfares and 60% cancelled flights. During this takeover, the Government has decided to rebuild the airline infurstructure in t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
waj2306 on
bawls327

Ground Environment Pro help

Ok when I go to ground environment pro I open her up and install that Day and night thing then I open fs2004 up and I can see that its not showing. I think I am missing some steps here can anyone help me out?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
waj2306

Shoreline Graphics Missing!

For reasons I cannot explain, my shoreline grphics (waves/breakers) quit working and all I get is moving rectangles and squares! What/where would I be looking to fix this issue? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
waj2306 on
pupe

cnnot use switcher

i have installed voz on my "j" drive which is where fs9 is installed. the program installs ok but when i try to use the voz switcher i get the following error message " file error backing up fs9 season. bgl in function Fnbackupfs9: could not find fil...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pupe on
Heyjoojoo

Wondering if there's an X Graphics equivalent for FS2004?

That was about the only nice thing about FSX was that X Graphics worked beautifully within it. However, since I've gone back to FS2004, I was wondering if there was an X Graphics-like application for that version? - Kareem...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Heyjoojoo on
Heyjoojoo

Does Active Sky X and X Graphics work with FS2004?

I think I'm going back to FS2004 after having done my time with FSX. The only thing is that some of my addons were originally for FSX. Not sure if ACtive Sky X and X Graphics will work on FS2004 though. What do you think? (Edited)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
KevinTsai

Does the Terminal 2E exists in the default LFPG scenery?

I'm planning to fly from Paris Charles de Gualle to Newark this Sunday on VATSIM and I'm wondering if the Terminal 2E of Paris Charles de Gualle Airport exist in FS2004. I know that there's parking for Terminal 2E but I want to see the Terminal Building ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on
belgeode

Moving a problem building in FS2004

Ok here is the deal. at KPIT (I use FRF-KPIT) there is a building just behind parking spot 115, 116, and 117, which I have designated as parking spots for Steeler Air. This building is sitting half on the tarmac and half off... seems like the defaul...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
KevinTsai

Does anyone's airport night textures look like this?

Like this? https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/30847/does-anyones-airport-night-textures-look-like-this_8434ff1ac1f083aca057380c9e56c784.jpg I'm not so sure why the tarmac and taxiways look like that way at night. Is it because...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on
Flt634

Operation Bolero

Interesting download but my WOP B-17 Bit o Lace fails to load when selecting flights using this download. Bit o Lace works fine with WOP. Any help would be appreciated....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flt634 on
donsalvi

AFCAD V2 Tower views

Does anyone know where there is a comprehensive set of instructions to create Tower views with AFCAD V2? The help file included with the application is not very detailed and the various other instuctions available in sim forums always seem to be missing a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
donsalvi on
AO001

Help with AFCAD2.21 issue?

Hey guys, I've been having trouble getting AFCAD2 to run. When I go to open airport, it stalls after 2 bars and I have to close via Task Manager. I haven't used it in about 3 months, where the last time all was well. I've uninstalled, reinstalled AF...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
curlyo on
acepilot32

airport lights

are there any addons that'll make all the major airports have lights that'll make the airport brighter?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
KevinTsai

Default Night Textures on Tarmac and Taxiways

Guys, I have a question. Without any night texture addons, by default, are the tarmac and taxiway textures at night lit up or does it actually blend in with the night making it dark? Does my FS2004 have a glitch in the night texture addon making it not ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on
mspic1

aircraft floating at gate

I am not sure what the problem is or what is causing it but any plane is about 10-15 feet above the ground when loaded in please help thanks Michael tried to load picture no addon available...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
turbotay

ez-scenery

hey i was on avsim the other day and they had a add for abacus's new product its called ez scenery and what it does is after u buy it u start flight sim and at the tool bar theres a new section called abacus and u click on it and go into slew mode and it ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
acepilot32

a very cool wtc scenery

i have deleted it to avoid everything please do not post im ganna let this thread die...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CaptDennison on
clyde1925

FS 2004 pacific scenery

I have not been able to find Guam in my FS 2004. Is it really not there or do I have a problem? clyde1925...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
AO001 on
rowcoach

Ottawa McDonald-Cartier airport

Does anyone know where I can find a recent version (free or pay doesn't matter) of the McDonald-Cartier airport in Ottawa? Thanks!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
benbastock

flood scenery

in some places like southern asia and uk there have been floods i know its not nice to think about it but does anyone know if someone is making scenery for flooded areas in these regions...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Doyley on
beerbadger

Uk scenery

Can any body tell well me were to get screnery for the wqhole of the UK and a airport one for gatwick. P.S Not actuall airport scenery except for gatwick....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
benbastock on
Bran09

is there any photo scenery for new jersey

just need to because i live in new jersey thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
DJNocturnal

help with megascenery!

i have denver, atlanta & dallas installed on my system if i fly out of an airport with megascenery installed it loads up just fine, but when i fly to an airport with the scenery installed all i get is green scenery? what am i doing wrong? does it only wo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DJNocturnal on
leul

boarding gate

How do I start from the gate instead the default runway? What key should I use to pull back (bck up in cars)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
poo-poo on
bawls327

Ground Environment Pro Error

I got Ground Environment Pro and got all the updates but when click on the GE Pro icon on my desktop it comes up with this error: Microsoft OBDC Access Driver Unknown. I asked others and they told me to go to some sites etc but I am not a computer guy an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
Jack!!

World.cab file at 93% installation problem

Hey everyone. I just reinstalled my FS2004 and it dont seem to install the world.cab file. I insert disc 4 and stops at 93% saying error. When i click on ignore and play the game i can fly but their's no scenery at all. Is their a way i can do this manua...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
error code 110 on
goodguy12

RWY12?

😕 hey, Ive looked for RWY12 can't find it, just stuff ya hafta use rwy12 with? does anybody know exactly were to get it or the zip name, think its supposed to be at avsim????? thank you 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
goodguy12 on
rowcoach

adding new AFCAD files

I was wondering how exactly to install new scenery files. Is there anything else I need?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
poopoo!!!!!!!! on
rowcoach

Lago FSE

Hello, I've found a couple good sites for the Northern Rockies, but the Largo FSE demo is required. Does anyone know where to find this? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
poopoo!!!!!! on
ASU JOE

China Scenery

I have been looking for a good Beijing or shanghai scenery but I have had no luck. Do they even exist, and if not why? ps payware or freeware...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on
dan1023

payware KORD

im looking for a good payware KORD, does anyone know of one?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
overtaxed on
Welshflyer

Blurry textures

I've just reinstalled FS9 on my new PC and have been trying to configure it for best scenery views for a couple of days now but still get a blurring of textures. My old system ran like a dream 2800 processor 512MB RAM 60GB Hard Drive 6800 LE Nvidia Gr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
Thunderbirdman2

My local airport!

Hey does anyone know how to make afacd if you do can you just make one parking spot at (88C) my local airport located in wisconsin. I just need one spot so i dont always have to start on the runway. And if you know how and dont feel like doing it can you ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
waj2306

AFCAD

Is there a NEWER version of AFCAD? I have AFCAD 2.21, and I read in various places that a newer version is/may be out....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
waj2306 on
Timebandit

rcbco-20.zip?

Does anyone know where I can get rcbco-20.zip and how I can add it to my planes so I can land on Lexingtons? 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
Doyley

Photo Real Scenery

Hi all, I've reinstalled FS9 so I can use some of my addons, fspassengers and such. Does anybody know of any free photo real scenery. Preferably from Liverpool and Isle of Man but anywhere will do really. Maybe some international airports? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

15 pages with 712 questions.

previous123456789101112131415next
Page 3 of 15