Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Scenery

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

ceetee

VOZ 1.2.1 Update

VOZ 1.21 PATCH is now available! http://vistaoz.org/images/comp_apr_06_Bazzam_thumb.jpg Hundreds of new airports. Countless new scenery objects. Complete new cities, harbours, town and some incredibly detailed airfields. Plus 4 seasons for the SE re...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RadarMan

*NEW-Tucson Photoreal

I just spotted this, it looks excellent and I'm downloading it now. If you notice it comes with a self installer so it sould be easy to do for anyone. Tucson Photoreal File Description: Tucson Photoreal. A photoreal depiction of the Tucson Arizona...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Pilau

Ground Enviornment and Ultimate Terrain

I just bought Ultimate Terrain (USA and Europe)! Man these own! I just went through Flight1's website and found out about Ground Enviornment, which enhances your mesh copmlexity, as far as I know. I have 2 questions about this GE: 1) Does it have te...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pilau on
PanAmerican

Santiago Cibao INTL Airport

This scenery has moving jet-ways, animated personnel, and more... https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3294/fs2004-santiago-cibao-intl-airport-scenery/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
paddyfanshaw

La Reunion scenery

Hello Simmers1 rad review on Francesim's 'La Reunion' island scenery. Where can I buy / download this GB (aka paddy fanshaw)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
ceetee

Remove River Trenches- CFG edit

I remember reading something once about removing river trenches from the sim via editing the fs9.cg and changing one of the TERRAIN lines. I have forgotten what to do though- could anyone remind me please?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
mrtazzy

Beautiful place

Check out Ushuaia Airport in Argentina, especially runway 35. The scenery is amazing all around there....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
ceetee

Winter Landclass Download?

Can anyone link me to some good snowy free winter landclass textures please? I normally use the VOZ textures, but they don't include new snow... Cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ricsike

White patches

Hello! I'm a new user of FS 2004 and if I load for example ferihegy default scenery I've got white patches on the airport property! Why is that? Please help me! Everything else is ok! Thank you! Happy Flying...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
BearsdenRed

Flying from Glasgow to Salzburg

Hi peeps, looking for a new improved Glasgow Airport, and some Scottish scenery, so i can fly daily from GINTL to Salzburg in Austria. i have noticed the two airport collections, and the austria professional addon but i cant find any shop to downl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
Faucett

Best USA Mesh?

Could anyone recommend the best lod9 or 10 mesh for the USA? Downloadable, preferably. Freeware or payware, I don't care! Thanks much 😎...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Faucett on
Solotwo

Fly Tampa Scenery - Chicago Midway

Well I saw this on SimMarket and decieded to buy it since I fly out of KMDW all the time and might join a VA that has a hub there, so I said what the hell, looks nice. Well all I've done so far is load it up and take a couple screens, I'll post more tomo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Gromit

Phoenix Metro Scenery (payware)

I purchased Simulating Art's Phoenix Metropolitan Area Scenery a few nights ago after liking what I saw in the screenshots. After having purchased it through Flight1 for $20, I was dismayed to find that the Bank One Ballpark/Chase Field's physical orie...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
atreyu on
New yorker

KJFK scenery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, Does someone know where I can find a (very) good scenery of the new york airport "Kennedy International" "KJFK". This may be payware to if there is not a nice freeware one.. greets and thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
JarJarBinks

taxi textures

hello everyone can some one give me link to some very good taxiway and tarmac textures? also try to avoid AVSIM because i dont have an account with them only if you will send me the file directly sorry if its too much to ask...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
ceetee

German Football Stadiums - Free World Cup Scenery

German Football Stadiums - Visit the stadiums you see on TV now also in FS! For a large part of the world, the next few weeks will be focussed on football as the best teams of the world will decide who is champion. Clearly this means a lot less time w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
HelpsJ on
gnznroses

scenery in West Virginia?

i'm thinking about getting this game, but i live in Huntington, WV and i'm doubtful on how well modeled my city and the surrounding area will be. anyone know by chance?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Faucett

2 questions

OK, a couple noob questions here. Have a look at my scenery settings, please: Notice my default scenery and terrain are lowest on my priority list. Is this correct? At the top of my priorities are voz and megascenery-pnw. I don't use these exclus...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Picachu

Delete Autogen

Hi, ¿Exist any software that allows delete default FS localized Autogen? Thank you....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Picachu

Inclined runways

Hi, ¿Anybody can say me how to create inclined runways? Thank you....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
bawns

atlanta airport

does anyone have a better that default airport for this one with more planes. it is so empty and dull....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
oreo005

Great freeware scenery

What I think is a GREAT freeware senery add-on. http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=fs2004scen&SearchTerm=justin+tyme&Sort=Size&ScanMode=0&Go=Change+View If you have the view on 'file size' the first two files are a great add-on for flight sim...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
oreo005 on
ceetee

FlyTampa Jetway Question

I am using the freeware Boston Logon Airport from FlyTampa and remember reading something about moving jetways right up to aircraft. Does anyone else know what I am talking about and what keys you need to press to do this? Cheers- CT...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
davidmac1

list of scenery

does anyone know of a list of scenery for europe?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davidmac1 on
bawns

nova and nova gold

can any one tell me where i can find nova and nova gold textures...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
JarJarBinks

AFCAD files

hey all i have trouble installing AFCAD files so can some one give me some pointers much appreciated...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
Jzizzle

Removing Default Traffic

How can I remove default AI traffic? Ive tried using projectAI's remover but it dosent work. How can I do this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
bawns

what is tcas

can some one tell me...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
oakley26

I Want Ground Crew That Move About!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Everyone 😀 Just To Say, Who Knows Where You Can Get Moving Ground Crew Ive looked :read: No Good At All Please Someone Help Me find My Dream Ground Crew :cry: ❗ ❗ ❗...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
moscue

Default-KCVG

Can someone direct me to the proper game CD# (and file path) so as I can copy and reload the file AR2_KCVG.bgl for this airport. I downloaded a current a/o but I did not realize the airport file I was using was already a replacement for the original. As a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
moscue on
valcan222

KRDM

Hey everyone I live in central oregon and have been takeing my flight lessons out of KRDM is there any senery addons for that airport and surrounding area? it would be alot better it it looked somewhat like the real thing lol Thanks BB...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
brownbox

ground environment

can someone tell me where i can get ground environment 1.08 please 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Mc_GaNgStA

Removing Add-on Scenery!

I downloaded some scenery for Málaga, and added it, but it causes my game to go so slow that it's not worth it. I can't even taxi properly as it judders so much. How do i remove it? I was thinking of reinstalling it but can't be bothered to wait that lon...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Peel

Moving Gateways

Ifound out how to get the gateways but is there a way to make them move like have them move to the plane. they are boring if not. A little help would be nice! (i am new at the flight sim game)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
ceetee

Rainbows...

I've just been thinking, I have never seen a rainbow on fs2004, do they exist, with or without an addon?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
ceetee

MegaCity Hawaii *New Release*

MegaCity Hawaii - Honolulu and Oahu Stunning Photo-Scenery For Honolulu and The Island Of Oahu Photo-Real Island Scenery Like You've Never Flown - Soar The Skies Above The Entire Hawaiian Island of Oahu Including The City of Honolulu and Honolulu ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
ceetee

Japan Default Scenery

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/15387/japan-default-scenery_48161ab8c87330b02c3301816ba49938.jpg I decided it was time I explored Mount Fuji in Japan the other day, and I was pleasantly surprised at the level of default scenery t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Flav_cool

GoogleEarth mod ;)

I can't wait until FS2004 scenery will be using quality as good as that from google earth...why are we still looking at blocky textures?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flav_cool on
mcmxl

Uluru

How/where do I find Uluru (the rock) in Australia ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
verygom

offshore platforms

Having made 100's of 'copter flights to drilling rigs etc. I would love to do it in FS. Having trawled past posts and topics the only thing I've come across is a download for 'rigs off Alaska which were only "look see". Anyone know of any download(s) for...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
basys on
SteveT

Night Textures

Hi, Recently I have noticed that my night textures have GONE. When I fly at night anywhere, the land is BLACK!! I see some night textures from my VOZ scenery. I see my aircraft night textures and airport textures but land = BLACK! How do I re...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on

Scenery for milwaukee?

does anybody know where I can find Scenery for "mitchell international in milwaukee, wi?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
HowardsRock

New scenery add-on suggestion...

I think someone should come out with a scenery add-on devoted to sports arenas. I know several pro venues are included in FS9, but this would include all pro AND bigtime college arenas as well. How cool would it be to see these stadiums in FS??? Doak...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
ceetee

NEW: Malta Scenery Released

The islands of Malta, Gozo and Comino form the independent Republic of Malta and is located in the center of the Mediterranean (just below Italy). The strategic location has been a blessing and a curse throughout history as it brought prosperity through t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
ceetee

La Reunion Island REVIEW

Francesim's La Reunion Island Review https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/15047/la-reunion-island-review_866efed3bdc3798b83d87ea4e0744d67.jpg I recently downloaded the payware scenery for “La Reunion Island” by Francesim, and h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
TimTIm

Stansted Airport Scenery??

Hi there, is there Stansted Airport Scenery I can get??? I don't mind if its scenery for all London Airports (Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, City) as long it includes Stansted There are two reasons I want the Stansted scenery 1). I fly alot ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
abutz

BGL compiler (2004 SDK) won't work!

Was wordering if anybody else had the same problem and if so what did you do to fix it? I have downloaded it several times from Microsofts web site(2004 SDKs) still can't get it to work! I've tried to compile the XML files that came with the scenery addon...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
abutz on
RadarMan

USS Lexington Carrier

Great Download, easy to install. USS Lexington Carrier ******************************************* This FS2004 scenery object is an improved model from my previous Prewar Lexington. It has much greater detail and improved textures. It has a hardene...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
racerzeke

When I add aircraft carriers they dont show up

they are there on the list of airports on the main screen but when i hit fly now on them they arent there they are invisible. like the plane is sitting on top of water and i can take off of the water but i cant land on it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
davidmac1

scottish scenery

ive looked and looked for freeware scottish scenery but i can't find much, anything will do. are there any reccomendations?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davidmac1 on

15 pages with 712 questions.

previous123456789101112131415next
Page 7 of 15