Other forums: Off Topic

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

CRJCapt

Free spell checker for forum posts

I wanted to let everyone know of a new(to me), free program that many of us need(I know that I do), it's called ieSpell. It's a add on for Internet Explorer that adds spell check feature that works for web postings. It also offers quick definition as wik...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
acepilot32

im getting mad!!!

ok today was like the last day till i have to start my first year of middle school so i was at my local skatepark with my friend and so i rode up there with my bike and my friends mom came to let me borrow his scooter so me and him are going on the ramps ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Cheeks

Weird Belfast and DC-8 in Sydney

Does anyone know why on Sunday 12th of august in Sydney i saw an African international cargo dc-8 and a heavylift BELFAST, yeah a freakin' belfast! was in Sydney. I thought maybe for the APEC thing. PS the Belfast was the only one flying in the world a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
krichard

madden 08

is there a madden 08 cd crack out there and it dosent have to be on flyaway ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
bawls327

Some Funny Videos

Well I sometimes watch the tv show Whose Line is it Anyway and I love it. Thought I would post some clips of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUZuV0xce3A&mode=related&search= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E5osV_8yh8&mode=related&search= ht...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
acepilot32

oblivion

hi i was wondering were do all the files when you dlete the game but still are able to play because the person that removed the wrong way?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
faust1200 on
Cheeks

dirtiest airline

what do you think is the most dirtiest airline (judging by how dirty the plane is on the outside) i would say air france. seems like they never wash em'....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
united11

Control Your FS2004 AI Traffic You Installed

Does anyone know of a program that lets you Control Your FS2004 AI Traffic that you have installed. If there isnt one, someone should try and make one, as a freeware product. Like, you go to the Tower, Approach, Center, etc place, pick a tower, look out t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mc_GaNgStA on
kieranja

what you make of it

boeing 797 the plane that will be boeings answer to the 380....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
Flyguy41983

Weird Plane in Boston!

I am aware that Flyglobespan has started service to Boston. I had no idea that this airline was using a 737 for their international service. Why are they using the 737? Is the capacity not as big as they hoped or is this the aircraft that has been used si...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Flyguy41983

Hydraulic Pressure question

On the fly by wire aircraft is there still hydraulic pressure to the rudder, or any hydraulic pressure to any part of the plane? I wouldnt think so but I thought i would ask....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
CRJCapt

Smallest monoplane in the world

Smallest monoplane in the world The Baby Bird. The Baby Bird was 11 ft (3.4 m) in length, a wingspan of 6.25 ft (1.9 m) and weighed only 250 lb (115 kg) empty. Its 55-hp piston engine gave the Baby Bird a maximum speed of 110 mph (175 km/h) when it fi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
seadogs

commercial pilots pay

Hello to you all I am doing a school project on careers and have chosen to research commercial pilot for south african airways, but have one question that i need to know but can't find the answer for. The question is what kind of salary they earn? (Not...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
antone on
xXx-DeathKid-xXx

VERY funny tannoy announcements!

Take a look 😁 http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2003/s_heathrow-p1.php...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
kieranja

couldnt belive my eyes

i was in bridgend today in llandow serviceing trailers which is only 1 mile away from cardiff airport. it is also in the final approach line. so i always see planes in and out. biggest i seen 747 which goes there to be serviced at BA. today i looked up to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mc_GaNgStA on
Sico2

Need advice. Life as a Ryanair cabin crew.

Hi all, I am stuck in a pretty big problem. I am very into airline industry and all aviation related jobs. I recently applied for position of cabin crew with easyJet and Ryanair. The second company replied to me, and I applied for interview. They liked...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
united11

Sioux Falls (SD) Starts Website to Get Midwest Airlines

A website was started to help Sioux Falls (SD) Get Midwest Airlines with service to Milwaukee and possibly Kansas City. It has an online petition (technically the guestbook) and so far I have 66 signatures from people across the US. I dont care if you are...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
united11 on
bawls327

I-Phone

Hey guys well the I phone is out I think thats was its called. Anyway was wondering if any of you have this phone. I dont because I dont speed 600 dollars for a phone but others might and was wondering was it worth it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
faust1200 on
belgeode

You know you been flying too much when...

(Figured I would add a lil levity here... feel free to add your own experiences too! Let's see what we all come up with.) You know you been flying too much when... ...You refer to your wife as your First mate. ...You are concerned about your Hond...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
xXx-DeathKid-xXx on
JarJarBinks

a request from the public

i found an avatar pic i like but i cant seem to resize it down to the correct size if i gave a link could someone please resize and post it back?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
UASO

How do you cancel your account?

Cant find a link to click under 'your account' - how do I kill my account to avoid getting billed again....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
stocz2

A few changes at KORD

For any one that flies in to KORD (Chicago Ohare), there are some changes on a couple of runways. This also for the ones if working on new scenery for KORD, if anyone. As the picture shows runway 9L - 27R will be changed to 9R - 27L. 9R - 27L will be ch...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
tiger7881

Quick post!

hey guys, I have time to post and tell you abit how its going with my flying school. Well first I passed the PSTAR exam ( Canadian Air Law) I got 47/50 which is not that bad, YEY ! and this weekend I have my radio exam which will be the abit harder, more ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
JarJarBinks

ultimate traffic

where can i find this, is it payware or freeware? is there any AI Addon that any one recomends that is not payware please send me a link or post it in this thread thx in adv...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
united11

Frontier Announces 4 New Dest. Tomorrow

Frontier Airlines (F9) is going to announce tomorrow 4 new cities operated by Lynx Aviation on their new Dash-400 turboprops according to this article at Rocky Mountain News. http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/business/article/0,1299,DRMN_4_5609320,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
united11 on
Welshflyer

Thanks to RadarMan

Just a quick thanks to RadarMan for getting rid of all these spams (again), he seems to do all the work around here. Just to let him know the members appreciate his hard work! 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
BA A319 Cptford

Bird strike Caught on camera

Heya everyone came across this on youtube is really good shows a full emergency from start to finish! http://youtube.com/watch?v=9KhZwsYtNDE BA A319 Cptford 😎...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sico2 on
cheezyflier

Human Powered Aviation

the idea of human powered flight is not new, but advances in engineering and manufacturing are causing significant changes in this field. check out what these folks are doing. the website is very cool: http://www.teamicarus.com/ there are some vide...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
murjax

Spam Bulletins

Take a good look here...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
murjax on
tiger7881

My 3rd week in my flying school !!!!!!!!

Meh.... I am making my privet pilot liscnce now, for these 2 weeks I was flying with instructor 2 times a week. next week for ground school I will have my PStar exams, which is about aerodynamics and Air Law really fun pass mark is 90% and 200 multiple ch...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
foolix

Signup

Hi, I just subscribed and paid but I havn't recieved my login details yet only an email saying it will be created "soon" Can anyone here help? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
murjax

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9-Uv7dra7E Now why would anyone want to do that?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
7dream8liner7 on
Flyguy41983

Flyglobespan and Iberia @ KBOS

Does anyone know how well Flyglobespan and Iberia are doing at KBOS? I havent been to my spot to see the new airlines in Boston. Does anyone have any photos?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
JarJarBinks

interested in pursueing a career in.....

any who is interested in pursueing a career in the U.S. Coast Guard here is a link... http://www.gocoastguard.com/ the U.S. Coast Guard is the toughest and hardest branch for a pilot to get into... they are the best of the best pilots. they ha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
JarJarBinks

remember when

remember in the old days when Flight Simulation first came out to the general public and we though the graphics looks great? ( some of us did anyway ) and now looking back it looks like dirt compared to FSX just goes to show Flight Simulation has co...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
DIMITRIOSCOOL

Almost there

I am only 22 days to the end of school, and i think it was about time. For the past 5 weeks i have been two assignments at the same time!! And, for the past two weeks i have been having exams, very hard ones. But now i only have three more left and i give...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
longislandshmook

PILOTS ARRESTED

😳 Anybody see them to long island pilots that were areested for causing that brazil crash of a jet liner???????????? :rofl:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
GoodisonBlue

Not the best helicopter take off ever !

http://www.shoutfile.com/v/7FN6Nfsy...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tights for lit on
Karlw

Why does janet's paint have this

well as we all know all the paint is is a red strip ad the door is encircled in a red line but right where the red line and the door meet it turns white why would anyone need to see this? ➡ http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=1192038&WxsIER...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
joe0329

Delta Airlines has a new livery!

Delta Airlines has a new livery! Found this story---> enjoy!! http://akflightsim.informe.com/new-delta-dt104.html...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
tiger7881

Mayday Mayday !

If we are talking about tv shows about aviation and etc... There is one called "Mayday" its all investigating crashes or any emergency landings, it has train accedents too, but most of it is only planes, In my country in discovery channel, every 4:00-6:00...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tiger7881 on
Jamie4590

Tailhook....

Please can you tell me where you got your avatar from. I would very much like one!!! 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamie4590 on
Karlw

What is all this spam post about???

I've seen so many spam post all of them deleted (thanks Flyaway) but they keep on posting is there any way to stop them?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on

Where are the Brakes on an Aircraft?

Where are the brakes on an aircraft? Arent the peddles just for the yaw? I was in a tomahawk a lil one 2 get a ppl licence. Think its called that! And i didnt see the brakes and i forgot to ask...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on
uncleorfman

runescape

hey does anybody here play runescape if so, whats your username....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on
dkt3

poll

who likes the airbus 380 ill like to see your votes' yes-no-or what is it?-...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on
CRJCapt

Skybus Airlines

Brand new airlines in the US, Skybus. Operating Airbus 319 aircraft from Columbus, Ohio, they are an ultra low cost airlines modeled after Ryanair in Europe. I don't know if there are any repaints available for FS. ➡ Skybus rules of flying...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
bawls327

Flight Lessons

Well I am going to naples to continue my Flight Lessons and here is what it says: You can be 16 and earn your pilots license. You will be flying twice a day for 4 weeks. At then end you will get your license. My other Flight Lesson teacher told me you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
7dream8liner7

Pilot Killed in Blue Angel Crash

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070422/ap_on_re_us/blue_angel_crash;_ylt=AuzhwMmDn6z4Us_wQJZCwbSs0NUE :cry: So Sad....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
GMTK

cool taskbars for windows XP

does anyone know were I can get cool 😎 taskbars for my windows XP? thnx ❗...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ARD-DC on
Page 7 of 26