Other Simulation Packages: Older Microsoft Flight Simulator Releases

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Tarquinius

will my machine run FS2002?

Hello All. I've a read a few of the very informative posts 🙂 here on graphics cards, but there are a couple of things I'm still not clear on. My current system is a 550MHz PIII with 128 MB RAM and what is termed in the spec "AGP 64 Graphics",...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
RobS

FS 2002 Pro Hangs when attempting Multiplayer Connect

When I start a flight and I go to the Flights menu and click on Multiplayer -> Connect..., the simulator crashes every time and I have to reboot the computer. Anyone have a solution for this problem? Thanks Rob...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bjames on
JG

Conversion from FS98 to 2002

Noticed that 'VC10' in BOAC colours is available on this site 😞 ...Have I missed something or is there a way to run this a/c on the newer Simulators ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Laura

tutorials

Hi: Can someone tell me where the Tutorials are hidden in FS2002? In FS 2000 they were at Flights -->Select Flight --> Tutorial X. Can't find them in FS 2002. Maybe I should have started looking 2 years ago when I bought the package! Than...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Laura on
nobbes

Display problem with fs2002 and Creative 3D Blaster Savage4

Hi, I´m having problems with the tower and outside view in fs2002. Aircraft are not displayed in the upper layer , but BEHIND the scenery, so that most time they are not visible at all. I think the layers are just confused. Anyone had similar problems...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Din

MS FS 2002 re-install errors

Hi Folks, I'm trying to re-install my 2002 FS on the very same PC Win2000 however I'm running into write errors... Same thing on other PCS... Any advise that you can ofer will be appriciated! Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ldawg

Night vision??!!

Does anyone know if there is any night vision available?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ldawg

Some won't install!!

I have DL'ed several planes and installed them sucessfully but some will not. When trying to extract files to the FS2002 directory it says "this file already exists, do you want to replace?" whether I say yes or no it wont work. Whats up? Thanks for any h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
JimVT

Approach charts

Hey folks: I just upgraded my system so I can finally fly FS2002....BUT...I can't find the approach charts. It says something about the "chart file" but I can't find that either. I do have a full install. Thanks, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cray1 on
fremac

T-6 Texan

I am looking for a T-6 Texan for FS2002. Everything I find seems to be for FS2004. Being a new user I do not if I can use FS2004 downloads in FS2002. Or is there a utility that will convert FS2004 to FS2002. Thank you in advance. FreMac...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fremac on
Gunghi

Reseting ATC in FS 2002

I figured this problem has occurred for many veteran FS pilots. I have added third party software and a few aircraft. For some reason the ATC will not include other air traffic. They are virtually no longer in existence. I have the ATC settings at 100%, s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
g7vqo

Vulcan XH558

Hi all, can someone help, I can take off with full power, gear up and after a short while on climb we go into a non recoverable stall but if I have enough height I can roll to invert and push stick forward I then regain control until but I will still sta...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
g7vqo on
paulbevans

waiting for account activation

also i am wondering when the account becomes active can anyboy help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Callanda

Multi Player

Where can I connect to a multiplayer game? It looks as though someone needs to set themselves up as a server, give out their IP Address and let others connect but where do people meet to do this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
777Pilot on
52 Zebra

I have ??????

Hey there. 52 Zebra here, I’m thinking about getting Microsoft Flight Sim 2004 . I checked out over at a friends house and I like it but I noticed that it doesn’t have very many planes on board . Do you have to download the add-ons one at a time or ca...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Wadds

A page to post Multiplayer IP Addresses

come on people let flyaway know that we need a page on here where we can post our ip addresses ,so we can play online with each other would not take a lot to set this up a couple of minutes , or even a topic page in the forum would do under multiplay , ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Sam Hastings

ILS Approaches: Guide Containing Basic Steps?

Hi, I understand the absolute basics of how ILS works and how to fly an approach. However I am yet to fly one successfully as I am not fully familiar with the procedures. Can someone give me or point me to a guide containing the basic steps on how t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sam Hastings on
Figjam

System time and Flight Sim time does not match...?

Hello there In FS 2002 I set the time to match the system time in "general" options but the FS time always lags my PC's time by 24 hours. A friend of mine has the same "problem". Can you help? Thanks Figjm...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FS User on
zoodigital

learning to fly with yoke and pedals and ...

Hi, My first post and a question: My intention is start flying soon. Before i do that I intend to buy Flight Sim 2002 and read up on it and to get the yoke and rudder peripherals . From my own research I have read that many people believe this helps...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
rovie

trouble installing downloads

Can any one tell me how to install the downloaded planes in FS2002 I have downloaded a few planes but now I can't seem to install them so I can at least try them Thank you Chris...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
macbobbs on

Location of Lesson Charts

Maybe I am really stupid. I cant finf the charts. I only have 3 cd's, did 2002 come with 4???? Please help as It sure would be alot more fun if I had the charts....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pelch on
Clinton

Help with Instrumentation on Bombardier and Embrear Jets

Why when I download..I have just a bare panel with no functioning Instruments..Like Airspeed, Navaids etc. Am I doing something wrong or is that how the downloads come? Thanks in Advance Clint F...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Clinton on
imax

Guages

Can anyone tell me how to install guages in aircraft and helicopters? Am especially interested in the hover guage by arne bartels and the autopilot guage by pannoken for my helicopters. Thank you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
capflight4105 on
Andrenaa

Advice on concorde

😞 Ive just downloaded a brilliant concorde off project mach 2 but i have always been unsure of how to fly the concorde. When i take off i always pull up at about 160 but it always just carries on and doesnt seem to want to go up. Also when i ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Andrenaa on
philmcgarry

checkride exam

I there, new to fs2002. trying to complete the first checkride, every time i do the steep turn the examiner keeps quiet. She says nothing. I have also tried to land at the airbase.... any ideas?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bobtheflyer on
krrobinson_uk00

Low Altitude IFR Charts for Europe

Guys, When I had FS95 it came with two books - one a pilot handbook and the other a book of Charts. FS2002 doesnt have either !! Have sorted the charts by downloads - thx for the help there What was also with FS95 was a number of Eurpoean Low Altitu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
krrobinson_uk00 on
krrobinson_uk00

Any Danger wih Downloads?

Hi all, I am very new to this - just installed FS2002 and ready to go. Have seen lots of corres re downloading scenery and add on aircraft. Have joined this site - which is brilliant for novices like me !! What damage to FS2002 can be done by downl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
JimVT

Adobe Acrobat

I had Adobe in my system 3 times so I deleted Adobe4....unforunately that was the one FS2002 was using. Anyone know how to correctly re-install it? Copy and paste doesn't seem to work Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Andrenaa

You need to download this file!!!!

Well i've managed to customise my AI aircraft sounds by using files borrowed from the default flyable aircraft sound folders. So i decided to write some instructions for other people to try it and i uploaded it to the avsim file library - just type AI sou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Andrenaa on
Andrenaa

Changing AI traffic engine sounds?

How do i change the AI traffic sounds? I know where they go which is the main FS2002 sound folder - but which file is the inside sound (what you hear on ATC) and which is the outside sound (when your close to an AI aircraft). I've made the sounds but don'...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Andrenaa on
vorxio

ATP pilot test PLEASE HEEEELP!!!!

Hi, I "fly" with the italian version of fs2002 and I'm in trouble with the "ATP Pilot test" (I successfully passed the private, instrumental and commercial pilot examinations). 1) when I reach 5000 the instructor tells me to pull down the gear, decre...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
vorxio on
Erawan

Blue Thunder

I wonder if I could find the blue thunder helicopter. This helicopter was from the movie which was called "Blue Thunder." Erawan 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DTRANCEVIBE on
WAKE-9

First Post!!! Wow...

Anyone who happens to visit here, please tell me how to install scenery? Thanks! WAKE-9...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
WAKE-9 on
ccc

Windows 95

Does anyone know if Flight Sim 2002 will run on W95? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Jobey

SID/STAR charts

I'm trying to find a site from where I can download the odd chart. I'm specifically looking for a chart of Norwich UK. (EGSH) Can anyone help. Thanks. Jobey....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jobey on
Callanda

Cessna 150 Carb Heat

Can anyone direct me to a FS2002 Cessna 150 download that has a carb heat control like in a real Cessna 150. When I fly the real thing I sometimes forget to use it!!!!!!!!! 🙄 callandhome@yahoo.co.uk...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Lee111

Hey guys im new

hi im new too Flight sim2002 i bought it and a joy atick (Logitech Wingman attack 2) 😀 i find it very hard to control the planes have you got any tips? thanks 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
memories

GMAX

Hello all, I'm new here. 😀 I'm looking for someone to point me in the starting direction on how to make aircraft and importing them into FS2002 using GMAX. GMAX has a tutorial on making a P-38, but I lack any clue as how to import the finis...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
memories on
director mktg. e skyworld

on line flight simulation

e skyworld is a meeting place between pilots and Air Traffic Controllers who prefer to fly in an environment that is as close to reality as possible, and also very important, the most user friendly their is out there. We provide a level of realism without...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
director mktg. e skyworld on

6 pages with 289 questions.

previous123456next
Page 6 of 6