Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Joebothehobo123

How to add planes to my FSX

i dont know how to get the planes i downloaded on my game :oops:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bawns

WILCO 777

i baught a wilco feelthere 777 and downloaded it but i had to wipe my system. can some one tell me where can i redownload the 777 from and by the way dont ever buy any product from them because there technical support just sucks or completely nonexsiste...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
bawns

tower view fix

does anyone know how to fix the tower view in fsx. it seems like all of the tower views at all the best airports are blocked by some building which really sucks. to watch the planes land from the tower is really cool. can someone help me....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawns on
baesys

Posky A330

anybody know where i can get this base package, it isnt on the site and the zip name is : osfs9_a332v2.zip thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
brianon

Beginner...what to get next

Hi, I have only recently switched to FSX (after not playing FS9) for about a year. I have not much experience so am looking for something (package) to help me get going and learn some stuff about flying. I bought Wilcos Airbus Series 1 deluxe and in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
FlightSimX

Which Flight Planner

Hi gang, What Flight Planner are folk using for FSX? I've been a long time plan of FSNavigator for FS9 and earlier, but it looks like it'll be a while before we get the FSX version, so I'm looking for an alternative in the mean time. Cheers, Mark...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FlightSimX on
Charles.K

skydive addon

Hi, i wonder if it exists any skydive/parachute addon for any of the flight simulator addons, been looking very much for that....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charles.K on
paul2007

cargo pilot error

Hi all, I've been playing CP for a couple of weeks now, however today it came up with an error whilest loading, can anyone tell me what this means, i have read though it but it may as well be in ancient greek as far as im concerned. :oops: btw FSX loa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
paul2007 on

How to get Jetways pull up to FS2004 planes in FSX

Can someone give me a download link or something to a file that i can install on my FS2004 planes so when i fly them in FSX, the jetways can pull up to them. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jellrod on

THIS B777 PANEL DOES NOT WORK!!

Dear readers, I have no idea how to install FS9 panels into FSX, as it never works, and this is the only free B777 panel for FSX I have seen. I did all there was to do... put the gauges in the main gauge folder, put the sound in the main sound folder and...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

any good new water effects for free for fsx

is there any good new water effects like bigger waves that work in fsx which are free. i really want some nice water effects but the defalt ones dont look good on my computer...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
benbastock

mytravel

anyone know where i can get my travel airplane downloads for fsx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
benbastock on
anonymouse91

X-43

Anyone know where I can get a X-43 for FSX?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
FlyPast

Do Scenery Add Ons slow down screen refresh rate?

Interested in buying some Uk and Europe scenery add-on packs, but wondered if they will slow down my pc's screen refresh rate?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
shadowcheese on
chrismiss506

add ons wont work

hey, has any one had any trouble downloading fs2004 planes and adding them to youuur aircraft folder and then they dont work? please answer...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Bran09

well i figured out that fs2004 photo scenery works with fsx

well i downloaded tampa bay photo real on simnetwork on fs2004 scenery and so i plug everything in and boom it worked i was freaking surprised frames doubled...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bran09 on
Francis0

can i install add on planes to FSX demo, if so can you help

just wondering if add on airplanes can be installed to the demo. i've tried but it wont show up in the airplane selection menu, please help me...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
kennwaskiewicz

walking around the aircraft

does any one no if there is going to be a add on that u can walk around a aircraft for fsx?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kennwaskiewicz on
kennwaskiewicz

is there a twin tower add on 4 fsx

just wondering if there is wtc that can be downloaded for fsx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
converter on

AI traffic add ons

hi guys, i have a few questions regarding AI Traffic add-ons for FSX, i have looked around on the forums searchin for similar threads but am unable to find any with relevance to what i would like to know, firstly i am stuck between My traffic x and ultima...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
GundamWZero

My newest aircraft....

Yeah Boy!!!!!!! The V-22 Osprey: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/28908/my-newest-aircraft_c15dbed716645986fc42c1cfda95fae2.jpg https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/28908/my-newest-aircraft_f38fd09d67c8b445...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
guest on

EZ-GPS

Wow I just brought EZ-GPS v4 and what a simple program that works so well which has so much to offer making flying from A-B or Z such a easy and simple task. It needs some tweaking to make it a little more user friendly in the way you control it with clic...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FlightSimX on
FlightSimX

Level D 767 for FSX released!

The title says it all 🙂 Mark...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
sinebar

Whoa! SP1 XXXXXXXXXXup cockpit veiw

Sorry for the colorful language but I thought SP1 was supose to fix things not create new problems. Ok the problem is that regular cockpit view is just a screen full of garbage but virtual and external cockpit work fine. I am running FSX on a HP laptop...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mavix on
alland564

Aircraft.cfg in Windows Vista

Hi Can anyone help this very very frustrating problem i have. I have Windows Vista, every aircraft or repaint of default FS X that i download will not work when i start up FSIMX. The Aircraft.cfg file when i try add some new text : ie Aircraft.1 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jellrod on
frenchieak2

Still no Dash 8's?

I still cant really find any de Havilland Dash 8's around for FSX, so if anyone knows where one is, tell me! Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
benbastock on
freak316

737-400 jetways

i have noticed the jetways dont come down to the 737-400 version anyone else having that problem and is there a way to fix that...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jellrod on
paul2007

No sound......

Hey all, I've downloaded 3 of the turbo beavers on this webby, I've got no sound at all! Any ideas? I have sound on other aircraft I've downloaded and I've done nothing different on these installs. I've also looked on the "read me" files and there is...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
eagledriver101

Texture help pls

Okay, I am not good at understanding these intructions... "Copy and paste the "texture.learltblue" into youre Learjet 45 texture file. Add the below cfg to youre default Learjet 45 aircraft cfg file and replace the xx's below to youre next # in your...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hillbilliejon on
P.Robinson

Installation problems with FSX

I'm having terrible troubles trying to install FSX. Not any downloads, the actual game itself. During the installation process, I get to (what I think is) the last portion of the installation on Disc #2 and it comes up with a message stating "The instal...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
escrge

Programmers - need a co-pilot voice?

Hey gang. I'm kinda new here. I just started getting interested in flight simulators with FSX. Love it!!! I've downloaded a couple of the add-ons here and am impressed with everyone's creativity. While I'm not a programmer myself, I would like to offe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
escrge on
Bran09

guys im looking for the modified suneffect.cfg

guys you know the one in the holy smokes look at these sccreenshots topic and it says modified suneffect.cfg but the site doesant work help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bran09 on
Irishman

Any AI Traffic add-ons compatible with Vista?

Does anyone know of any traffic add-ons that are Vista compatible? I have looked at the array of products (Mytraffic X, Traffic 2005, etc) and none appear to be Vista compatible. Are there any that are? If not, has anyone gotten any of these add-ons to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawns on
eagledriver101

Adding Aircraft: Which Folder to Use for FSX?

Hey every one! I am knew to this site, but not to Flight Sim. My question is how do I add addon aircraft. Do I just drag>drop the files into the Flight Sim prgram files folder? IIRC in fs 2004, there was a file "Aircraft" I would put the file in th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Either Freeware or Payware air to air refuelling system.

Hello, Well, I do like a bit of a challenge and I would like to find a download either payware or freeware where I can refuel in the air. Also, I would like to know if I can get a downlaod to land on aircraft carriers. Many thanks, Jamie....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
crazybowler

Hurricane Hunter Plane for FSX

Can anyone give me a link for the Wp-3D Hurricane Hunter add-on aircraft?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Bran09

is fs2004 photo scenery compatible with fsx

i love photo scenery so i just want to know if fs2004 photo scenery compatible with fsx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bawls327

I got the St Maarten payware scenery

I am trying to get it to the right setting and the read me says to go to the display section of the fsx cfg and add mipbias=6 but I dont know where to do this at....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
blackforce on
Bran09

used photo scenery for honaleu and all apears is white tiles

its wierd when i get close to the photo scenery it turns white the when i move away it shows it can somebody help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jellrod on
rowcoach

is anyone else having this issue

okay - so I've uninstalled FSX and SP1. Made copies of everything important first. Then did a reinstall. I first did FXS, then SP1, then all my add-ons. While I can for once see the names of the taxi-ways and runways now in the day time, there are a numbe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
_jc on
jetman35

The Mystery of the Dissapearing Plane

I had a DC-10 that I added on to my aircraft list and it was showing up and I was flying it until now. I can not find it in the list in fsx. I deleted it from the file thinking that maybe it was having errors of some kind and then re installed it back i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dorkthastork on
freak316

v22 osprey dl

you think there will ever be a v22 osprey download that wi be a challenge to fly in fsx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
tomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sonic Boom

HIII guys, Can any of you puppy's tell a fella were they can get a sonic boom for there F-16. I so much really would like to hear that, it would be soooo delightful when i break the sound barriar to get a real treat for once in my life!? T...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
jhcorsair

How do I get SDK working?

I loaded the SDK update and followed the instructions to set the object placement tool disable to false but when I start FSX I don't see the tools menu. I also tried the alt/enter thing as instructed but that doesen't do anything either. Would really ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
oldsamer on
mpf858

Terrain.dll?

I purchased a MegaScenery CD for FS 2004, installed it, and used their 2004->FSX converter FS2004FSXlibraryUpdate to make the scenery compatible with FSX. During the conversion, it said I must download and install a an updated FSX Terrain.dll file and...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mpf858 on
kennwaskiewicz

can any one give me a fed ex dc-10 that works for fsx

i cant find one that works or any dc-10s give me some help and keep in mind about makeing a subaru wrx sti 2005 i hav pics of it in anothe form...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bot4life on
axe

hey, listen up Edit Voice pack FSX

😕 I was at the edit voice pack sight and they said that microsoft hasnot come up with the proper updates yet for development tools for them to finish there edit voice pack for FSX, so it all depends on when the development tools are ready, and ca...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
axe on
help!!!!

How to follow FMGC wilco airbus series volume 1

Being a compleate newbie to the FMGC I was wondering how (once I have inported the flightplan from FSX) I can make the plane follow it! I have it displayed in green on the EFIS but (and I assume I am right when I say you right clcik on the heading sele...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
Sno0ze

EasyJet 747?

Anyone know where I might find one? I've checked out Avsim and here, tbh I don't know where else to go lol!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sno0ze on
krichard

WHAT file do you put fsx planes in

WHAT file do you put fsx planes in? 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Page 21 of 25