Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Johnny Boy

FLAPS-callouts for FSX

Can you help me? I'm looking for download FLAPS callouts for FSX Boeing737-800. I found FLAPS-callouts for FS9 and Fs2004, but there is using filenames, not existing in FSX. Perhaps there is a possibility to use those files, but I don't know how. I tried ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

How do you make fsx look HD?

❓ Ho do you make your FSX look HD? Cuz my scenery ooks like its been fed to a loin and some of my planes are totally messed up help ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
william54

Searching for a modified "cloudmask1.bmp" file for

Have a glitch when using FSXWX. Appears to be a glitch of transition from overcast to blue sky. The result is geometrical shapes. Does anyone know where to download this modified file or have suggestions of how to resolve this issue ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Georges Lucas

Huey Tuning Pack available for FSX & P3D ( Now )

Hi Rotorheads 😀 Finaly everything is Prepaired See the result of 1Year developing work :-) Huey Tuning Pack available for FSX & P3D ( Now ) Sit back and enjoy 😀 https://youtu.be/Drz6NAgxMXs...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Georges Lucas on
Georges Lucas

Heliwagon available for FSX & P3D ( Now )

Hi Rotorheads 😀 Finaly everything is Prepaired See the result of 1Year developing work :-) Heliwagon available for FSX & P3D ( Now ) Sit back and enjoy 😀 https://youtu.be/Drz6NAgxMXs...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Georges Lucas on
Georges Lucas

Heliwagon for FSX & P3D

Youtube link: https://youtu.be/vNJXhDw6otM Helicopter pilot deepest dream comes true 😀 😀 This Heliwagon is changing the way you move your Helicopter Heliwagon features : The heliwagon can transport any helicopter ,no matt...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Georges Lucas on
francisw

pushback sound error

please do you help me when i want to run the pushback i have a message -sound error - can you help me thank you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on

Can't get Jetways to Move?

I have flight simulator X and I can't get the jetways to come out to my plane. I pull up to the gate and hit Ctrl-J and nothing happens. I can get the fuel truck out to my planes but not the jetway. Someone please help me!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Bran09

how to make jetways move for addon aircraft

just want to know how...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
william21

tds 737-900er delta airlines install instructions

i downloaded this file from your site: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/24615/fsx-delta-airlines-boeing-737-900er/ and i just can't figure it out. There is tds793er_cfm56-7be--lp2w3 folder but then there is also folder called fsx that has als...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
william21 on
Frans van Zantbeek

How to install Mesh in FSX

Hello, Nice comments given but not how to do the proper install for FSX-SE. Please give a proper installation as I have never done this. I only used to installations by setup execution!! Waiting any answer Thanks in advance Frans van Zantbee...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Brian Young

Free Mesh X Global Terrain Mesh Scenery 2.0

I have downloaded Free Mesh X Global Terrain Mesh Scenery 2.0. Instructions require that FTX Vectors or UTX be also installed to make the mesh viable. Please advise on where this may be downloaded....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Percival Prospector and/or Short Scion Floats

Dear friend co-simmers, Who can help me to get the Percival Pyrospector and/or the Short Scion on Floats. I need this plan for a Flysimulation mission. Thanks very much in advance. PS If you can help me you can sent the link to my email. Regards, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ghostlysauce606

Good Quality Cockpits - 777 or 787

Hi there, does anyone know an American Airlines 777 and or 787 that has a good quality cockpit. All the ones that I have found are not very good. I'm also interested in an Air Canada 777 or 787 if you know any. Many thanks in advance.....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ghostlysauce606 on

Percival Prospector

Hello co-simmers, For the missions "Islas Express" and "The secret ledge" I need the Percival Prospector. Unfortunately I can't find this plane on the internet and neither on this magnificent site of flyawaysimulations. Can somebody help me to get this p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Percival Prospector on
Mulham Jabouli

Problem fsx

Hey there ! Please help me I have installed PMDG aircraft but when I click install they told me you have to upgrade your fsx to SP2 .. ok when I installed the sp2 from Google chrome after the installation they told me fsx service pack 2 ended before comp...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
nichos

Flight Management Automation for FSX 747 (by Tim Arnold)

Is there anybody using FMA for FSX 747 (Flight Management Automation). I need to ask some question in operating....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Agent Orange

Abacus Crop Dusting Missions Tutorial bug

In the Abacus Crop Dusting Missions tutorial, what do you need to do to ensure you trigger the pointers at the beginning and end of each pass? Because I've tried to complete that mission several times, and each time I fly right through the pointer that s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agent Orange on
phantomfire1

Short Stirling download

Looking for a Short Stirling. I understand that this RAF bomber could weigh up to as much as 30 tons. I am impressed and would like to experience one....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
detectiveone

Feelthere Wilco A320 configurator

Some time ago I installed the Feelthere Wilco Airbus 320. Now I have problems with configurator. When I try to use the utiliity "configurator" I receive a message:"Sorry! This aircraft is not installed on your system"! How is it possible? 😞 €...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
detectiveone on
miketraurig

Meljet ATC

How do i get ATC on the 777 downloads? i can fly just fine and figured all that out but unable to contact ATC. i went through the kneeboard and attempted their keys for it but doesnt work. I can hear other planes chatting with ATC but no contact to me. I ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
scorpio48

Addit Pro & Windows 10 ???

Hi All, Just downloaded Addit Pro. I have used it before and found it very useful, but that was many years ago when my computer of the time was running either Windows 7 or even Windows XP. That was the last time I used FSX (Steam) and not the last ti...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
scorpio48 on
emgarcia69

Fsx MROC v3 original download

There is an update for 2017, however in order For this update to work , the original file needs to be installed but can not find any where! If someone has it, please post it so we can all take advantage of this great airport, it will be greatly Appreci...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

FSX City Of Paris - France Scenery

Hi, I wanted to know whether FSX 'City Of Paris - France Scenery' requires FSX SP1, SP2, or Acceleration. Can it work without these service packs? Thanks! Mike...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mondo19

textue problems in Argosy

downloaded CBFS_Argosy_FSX_170172.zip which has 17 different texture folders but only 1 texture shows in flightsim. A/c works ok & have put all the a/c.cfg texture entries in order & also made sure that 0-17 entry numbers are correct but still only 1 text...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mondo19 on
Georges Lucas

P3d/FSX Huey x Reloaded 2018

Comming out soon 😀 Check these brand new breahttaking effects ,sounds, ect. for the legendary Aerosoft Huey X https://youtu.be/wI_gNsuKP0Y just awesome :-)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Georges Lucas on
DonCameron

Registration Number for FSUIPC.

Hi, I have just renewed my subscription for FSUIPC after several years without the software, I have paid and downloaded again today ,download went ok but I have no idea what my registration number is or where to find it, anybody got any ideas. I am at ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Coder Gaming

Winrar Unexpected End Of Archive

For some reason. When I try to install freeware fsx add-ons, winrar says unexpected end of archive. This has been going on for 2 months now. I tried to repair the archive but that didn't work. What should I do?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

duffy10306@frontiernet.net

has anyone jot shutxaj spoce shuttle to show up in planes? Install as it said but it did not work. Don't show up in plane pictures. Thanks Wally...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

using fsx to FLYQ

How do you check FSX Add-ons menu to ensure FSUIPC us installed? 🙄...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Luke Arthur

SDK tutorials

Hi I recently got FSX SDK working on my computer but am finding it kind of confusing, I was wondering if any of you know of a good video tutorial on how to use it. Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Kronovan

BC Floatplane Bases download- Disables Vancouver Intl (CYVR)

Hello everyone, first time posting here. I downloaded the BC Floatplane Bases addon a few months ago. I just purchased and installed Flight 1 Software's Ultimate Terrain (UTX) Canada version 2, so as per the BC Floatplane Bases instructions I copied th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JayFSXpilot

Virtual Cockpit Camera Offset

Hey how y'all doing? I recently downloaded a Delta Airlines 767-300 for FSX steam edition and at first, I attach a jet bridge. I was able to find a thread on here and fixed that; Thank You! however, now that I can attach the jetty to the main exit p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
wilfrano

A380 Panel

Hi Guy's, just downloaded the A380. Looks good, flies good, but in the cockpit, we only have two engines?? Bit strange for a four engine airplane?? Thanks Will....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wilfrano on
Help installing download

FSX Chance Vought F8 Crusader

I just download FSX Chance Vought F8 Crusader and can't figure out how to install it HELP Please. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
William Thompson

Problem with "Installing Addon Scenery Tutorial"

As instructed I downloaded the Pensacola Naval Station zipped file from https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/7026/fsx-nas-pensacola-scenery/ The tutorial says "The folder you download is called KNPA_FSX1.2" The download I got from the link ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

Arecibo Radio Telescope for FSX

I have been searching for the Arecibo Radio Telescope for FSX for quite a while and have not found a single one. There are plenty for FS2004 but those BGL files are not compatible with FSX. Does any member have a link to a good one or a BGL file for thi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
wilfrano

Harrier nozzles

Hi Radarman. Here's a teaser for you. I have copied the Wilco harrier from my old winows 7 computer and installed it FSX acc on my new windows 10 computer. Everything looks OK until you attempt a vertical take off with nozzles at 90 degrees or more, and f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wilfrano on
wilfrano

AI carriers and Nimitz

I have loaded on a new computer with windows 10, FSX acc, and AI carriers 2 and Nimitz. Also the latest version of the RFN gauge. Most of it seems to be working, except I can't get the cats working, either on the AI carriers or the Nimitz. On the AI car...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

California Propliners L1049G Constellation

I have just recently downloaded the Propliners L1049G TWA Constellation and have two problems. After takeoff and climbing to 2500 feet and leveling off I make a turn to approach an ILS airport namely PHNL rwy 04R. As I approach Rwy 04R and having set th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
Ricky Bennett

Conwing L-16 sea duck TaleSpin

Conwing L-16 the sea duck. like the real sea duck from tail spin. can some one make one for fsx please. i found one that look exactly like it but it dont work on fsx. if some on can make one like the one in the link or make it work that would be sweet. th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ricky Bennett on
Ken Leaman

Eaglesoft Columbia 400 turbo

I was running my FSX on an older computer and reloaded Microsoft Flight SimulatorX and the Columbia 400 addon from Eaglesoft. When I start up the program, everything seems OK until I choose Free Flight and the program sets the plane on the active runway w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Havoc74-1687

Seeing Skeletal view of aircraft

When I've downloaded free and payware aircraft they are only showing the skeletal view. I have a new computer with 32G RAM. How do I fix this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Is there a good GPWS Callout system for airbus?

I need a good GPWS callout add-on for airbus planes (like 50,40,30,20 RETARD RETARD, 5) If anyone knows a good GPWS callout add-on for airbus planes please reply with a link. Thanks in advance. Anonymous name....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
notwhoiam

Something's not right on FSX A380...

pHi all. Have FSX SP1 I've installed a few addons, but theres some issues with them. For Example, A380, the Engines are pointing UPWARDS towards the sky.... Other issues include missing skins, see through planes.... Anyone have any help/advice...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ChuckPCpilot

Making changes to a cfg file and saving it.

I'm trying to make changes to a panel.cfg file to instigate CALLOUT. After following the instructions to change the file using notepad, I can't save as a .cfg file, only as a text file, which of course won't operate the changes. Anyone help on this ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
PilotHull

Trouble installing files after download

I keep getting this error message when trying to install the file after downloading the file: The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author. Can someo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

install the PushkunX addon

353/5000 Hello Sorry for ma english, i'm french :-) I would like to install the PushkunX addon but in the text file concerning the installation I don't understand the difference between these 2 folders. -Copy gSoundPlayX.exeh and gPushkun.cfgh to ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Delibird444

Need mod ideas for aerophobia simulation

Hello everyone, I am new to the Flight Simulator scene. I have owned the game for a while but, to put it bluntly, I am awful at playing it. I picked it back up because somebody in my life has asked me to help them conquer their fear of flying, and are ad...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
David Rawlins

Downloaded file folder won't open

I downloaded the mega 737 pack 3 and 4 and now the file folder where I download my download aircraft to won't open, it just thinks and thinks and thinks about it? Any ideas? Cheers, David...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Page 5 of 25