Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

hammerdag

AFS-Design Airbus A320 Family for FSX Problems

I just purchased this and think it really sucks. No GPWS callouts---says it has them. Boeing over speed Shaker...concerns me that this package doesn't have true Airbus call outs. Is there anyway to make the lady 1st officer disappear? This ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Felix Rojas on
sknight751

Colorado photoreal scenery fsx

I am stonewalled trying to install CO Photoreal scenery on my PC..   I have downloaded it, extracted it, saved all the .bgl scenery files into a single CO Photoreal folder.  I moved the fplder into the scenery/add on scenery folder in the FSX file list...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sknight751 on
David Locatell

My Payware A 340 500600 will not install .

Full extraction doesn't work. Running the exe file gives an error code, IE: "cannot access to registration script please try later. Tried the cls forum website--- that doesn't work. Paid $40.99 USD and NOTHING. Please help if you can....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomsierrafly on
W3CPR

PMDG 747 and flight plan problem

I have recently ran across a problem in the PMDG 747-400 and a manually generated flight plan. My plan is as follows: kabe rwy 24 shagy jetta whino cavdi taxue uducy jnice kdca rwy 1. When the Navigation Display shows the legs, it shows the waypoint udu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pmdg 747 v2 not tracking on
tomsierrafly

Mega scenery black boxes

What causes black boxes along the edge of the ocean?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomsierrafly on
brpaaron

Addit Pro FSX or Alternative

I have been reading around and have found that the author of Addit Pro FSX has passed and his site is no longer active.  I really like the functionality of the program and want to be able to continue using it past the 30 day trial period but am thinking ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
brpaaron on
Dave F

Radio and Switch Panel Problems

I have just bought  a radio panel and a switch panel and both do not power up, however they show as working on the test panel and are showing on the computer under devices.  Can someone point me in the right direction, I have tried the enhanced power m...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Dave F on
Rudy_AZS

Is there a right and sure way to add FS2004 aircraft to FSX

I have attempted dozens of times to add FS2004 Acft. to my FSX Sim Objects and they do go in there but they never seem to be useable? Reading install directions are very weak in most cases and appear to be fine for the professionals. Any suggestions? I ha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rudy_AZS on
tomsierrafly

KSAN Runway turns to mush

In PC Aviators  Mega Scenery X Southern California my runway at San Diego KSAN turns to mush when you take off once in the air the runway looks normal.  Then when you go back  to land it has a dark shadow and turns to mush again.  Does any one  have ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomsierrafly on
Bigears

Orthi xp and HD Mesh

Hello everyone . I'm new to the forum and am trying to get to grips with XP11. I have some HD mesh tiles already installed for the UK. I have downloaded Ortho Xp files for New Zealand but am confulsed about the directory order in my scenery ini file. At t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bigears on
sarboy

Missing textures

Some of my add-on aircraft are missing parts of the airframe, some just bits but, for example, my Hunter only has the ejector seats showing which is quite surreal. Any solutions?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sarboy on
sterk03

FSX virtual cockpits vs regular old fashion cockpits?

Newbe to FS9 and FSX I'm just not getting something here.  So SO most of 2004 FS( is the old straight forward cockpit and yes some have the VC virtual cockpit but in the normal view I can see the instruments better and I can move my seat closer or furthe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sterk03 on
Keith Lovern

I cannot see my plane

Greetings, I'm new to downloading freeware and up to this point I've been doing ok at it by following the  instructions as well as I can, but I downloaded "Project Opensky 757 and I thought the install went well when I started the sim (prepar3d v4.5) ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Keith Lovern

3rd party airplanes do not appear in sim

Hi folks. I recently purchased two Carenado aircraft for prepar3dv4.5. the planes came with auto installers. and i followed the install instructions to the letter and both planes at the end of the install said the installs were succesful. I restarted t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Kay Tisdall

Unable to sign up

I am using a Visa gift card to sign up to PRO. It will not take my gift debit card. Wants me to sign into Pay Pal which I do not want to use. your help please....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pete Tisdall on
444Pilot

How to exit/ close REX Skyforce 3D using key board commands

Hello,I am trying to find the best way to shut down or close the REX Sky Force 3D application (after my flights and shut down of FSX) without using the mouse click option. I have sent inquiry emails to the software main support staff, but I keep getting p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Nicisnemo

I downloaded a pack of A380's and they aren't showing up on

I downloaded a pack of A380's from here and when I followed the directions (Exported all to aircraft file under FSX, created a folder for all of them, and then logged on) and what do I find, nothing! Can someone please tell me what could've happened? Than...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mlk1941

Engage Break?

Can someone advise how to disengage Brake on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020? Thank you, Matt...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Tintin777

loading Terrain mesh

After downloading FSX terrain mesh how do I load it into FSX-Steam edition...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
John Dutton

Displaying textures of add-on aircraft

I am using FSX with the Windows 7 OS.  After installing many add-on aircraft, the aircraft appear white instead of their real colors.  How can I correct this? Thank you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Indianbob

How add new airplane after download?

I am a pretty New user of FSX & I just downloaded the Globemaster C7 but I don't know how to get it into the FSX program so that it shows up in my list of pictures of airplanes that I want to fly? How do I do that? I see the C7 files in new download secti...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Ch Gh

converting plane

how to convert a FSX plane into X Plane 11 plane? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Trevor Evans

Microsoft FS 2020

Can the activation key be used to install re-insall on another pc?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
scorpio48

Aircraft Reference information needed.

Several of my Add-on aircraft haven't any reference information. IE, Rotation speeds, Crusing speeds, landing speeds Etc. Anyone know where or how I can obtain these. ❔...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
scorpio48 on
ollie farmer

can the software for engines be changed?

I'm enjoyng the MU2 and turbo commander sims.  Biggest shortcomings are the engines.  They are PT6s instead of Garretts. Are there any updates for the engines I can download?  Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ollie farmer on
tomsfiretruck

AFCAD SDX ERROR

Installed AFCAD program. When I open the program, error message, "unable to locate SDX" I looked at the Acceleration disk files and I can see SDX. assistance appreciated KTPL-81 and still flying ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
BMW 1984

SCENERY.CFG file error invalid remote scenery path in scener

Fix for this please...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
CAPTCHA

I am very interested in using FreeMeshX 2.o in my FSX Steam

Due to the extensive bad comments I see on your site and outragiously long DL time (12 Days?) at 45KBS to download What other programs will I need to use this scenery enhancment? Your video showing how t install can hardly be seen (too small) and has no a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ollie farmer

any advice on this concorde problem?

Don’t know if I did a bad download or installed incorrectly. I’m running Flight Simulator X Gold on windows 7.Any help would be appreciated. 1.   Logbook does not reflect Concorde time.   3.   When ending a flight session the Concord has a len...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ollie farmer on
azdrac

Need help SonicSolutions-TwinOtterSoundPack for the Braddick

This is long and I did not find an answer anywhere else (Q&A Forum or the web, so if my search was incomplete and there is an answer I apologize. I downloaded the Basler BT-67 and then purchased the SonicSolutions-TwinOtterSoundPackV2.0 as recommended ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Pinny

Help - I'm new and need help in installing downloads.

I've bought the WINRAR program and had it registered. I've also tried to follow the instructions in the 'Knowledge Center'. But due to my lack of experience (and most likely inaptitude+) I am unable to install the airlines into FSX. I cannot find file...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ollie farmer

how can I resolve the following issues

I’ve downloaded 2 airplanes and except for the following issues it works fine.  Don’t know if I did a bad download or installed incorrectly. I’m running Flight Simulator X Gold on windows 7.Any help would be appreciated. 1.    The MU2 and Concor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ollie farmer on
Pinny

Addit! Pro for FSX,,,,, Are They Still in Business?

I've bought the program last week. They got my money. However, I did not receive the 'unblocking code', which makes Addit! Pro.... Useless. My e-mails came back as "undeliverable". In addition, since the 19th of August, their site is DOWN. -- Are the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Dal007

Add-ons not appearing in the aircraft inventory

Good afternoon to all. I know people have already asked questions about add-ons and the replies keep saying "Read the first post"...etc.... I have been using Microsoft FSX for a few years now and am aware of how to add new planes and helicopters and hav...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Dal007 on
jim43053

acg_ai_pack3_fsx

How to install paint kits?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Mr D

How do you submit addons

I have made a new sound pack for the default 737. How do i give it away on here...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
jim43053

FSX/P3D FreeMeshX Global Terrain Mesh Scenery 2.0

Having trouble installing FSX/P3D FreeMeshX Global Terrain Mesh Scenery 2.0....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Leoleoleo

Anyone wanting new sunshine coast queensland airport bgl fil

Anyone wanting new sunshine coast queensland airport bgl file, let me know at tatts89@hotmail.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Leoleoleo on
sardave

Some work some don't

Some downloads work and others don't... What are the different designers doing... I download a Cessna Cardinal... it works... I download a Cessna 414 it works but with no paint.. This happens with file after file... I have 8 gig Ram... 1T Hard Drive... et...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Smokey765x39 on
Al312

Removing, Moving and Integrating scenery files ?

Hello again, Many thanks for lead to PSP runway.  It's almost exactly what is needed.  But I have two questions:  1) Is it possible to "lift" the PSP runway from its current environment and place it in another area?  Also, re-orient it to another di...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Al312 on
stefano45

Unable to insert scnenery

Hello i downloaded VFR scnerery (big files ,california and hungarn) and i not able to add these scenery with fsx scenery librarie.These occours in both of theme downlaoded scneries. Ungan was two scnerires files included i was able to add only the smal...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Al312

PSP or Marston Matting for FSX

Is there a  Pierced Steel Planking (PSP), aka Marston Matting, addon for FSX?  There are lots of WWII aircraft available but nothing I've been able to find with an accurate environment. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

XB-70 Drogue Chute

Has anyone ever installed a drogue chute on the XB-70 for FSX...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Daraious

Can THOMAS RUTH tom306f.zip & tom306r.zip be combined?

I have a dilemma here.  I have the Thomas Ruth A300-600F (i.e. tom306f.zip) already installed, but one of the repaints I want to install requires the Thomas Ruth A300-600R installed. The problem is that in the installation instructions for both it say...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Warren Domke

Is there a way to make the jetways move?

FSX features movable jetways, but they don't service my aircraft when I park by them. Is there a command to make them connect? I can't find any reference to it in my game instructions.  Thanks for any adivice. If it doesn't work it doesn't work. (I have ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Mike1947

Repainting FSX 737 800

I cannot seem to save changes to FSX 737 800 aircraft config file when I add Qantas 737 800 livery.  I have followed the read me instructions  and tried all ways but it says I do not have permission to change config file  !!!!!  Terribly frustrated !...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
rogerstubbs126

Trying to use FMC on MD83

I have attempted several flights with the Honeywell system but cannot get it to react when I engage autopilot with it in "ACTIVATE" mode. It goes into a stall straight away and and by the time I get that under control I have missed my first waypoint. From...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

Landing light on and off for the XB-70 using the L key

Has anyone found an XB-70 for FSX that when looking out the windshield at night, you can hit the L key and light up the runway.  It seems that all the one's that I found have the landing light on permanently but when you look through the windshield at ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
fsxguy

addon scenery problem

Hello does anybody know why there is nothing in the addon scenery folder answers would be great...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fsxguy on
simonmmason

Rob Richardson

There are many repaints for Rob Richardson's meteor, verious Mks. Where can I find the FSX models? His website only seems to list models for P3d. I did find the Mk8 at Lock on, but cannot find the FSX versions anywhere. Has anyone got any ideas? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Page 3 of 25