Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

blackforce

I need a good site payware

best site for payware addons for fsx looking for downloads please post a link. thxs...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Dexter58

Transparent Decks

I downloaded the Nimitz/EKE AI carriers. Work and look great, but the deck is transparent and I can't get it to hard visible deck. Any suggestions ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Tazman282

Install issues solved by doing this.

I am new to downloading and installing and followed all directions to a T but continued to get aircraft that wouldn't show up. I am using FSX and windows 7. After playing around with the ones that wouldn't show up after installing them I found that if y...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tazman282 on
gaijinn

Does Active Camera 2.1 Work in FSX?

Hi folks...does active camera 2.1 work in fsx? Or is there a world exploring tool like it for fsx? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Annemarie

Installing cd-rom fsx harrier jump jet

I have purchase the CD-rom harrier jump jet for fsx for my son for xmas and when I've come to install it, it will not do so because it cannot register the game at www.wilcopub.com Please help, what should I do? He is devestated! Annemarie...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cessna729 on
jettaman

Captain Sim 737-100/200 NO Wing tip strobe Lights

I don't have any Wing tip strobe lights for my Captain Sim 737's Maby its that way, I don't have any VC control of thoes switches! I know how to CFG the light files, ( I belong to Shockwave) but I have not seen any 737 files out there. I see the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jettaman on
gncgray

Unable to save "aircraft cfg" files.

Morning I have trying to save aircraft cfg files that I have changed after instaling a new paint but I keep getting a error message saying the file path is not correct. I have been adding the correct numbers but still unable to save. Can someone ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
BPLee

Installation of Thomas Ruth Airbus A330

I have downloaded & installed Tom A330 in accordance to all the instruction & steps given. However, only the wings appeared when I select this aircraft. The main fuselage and wheels were missing. Can anyone advise me how to fix this problem? From BP Le...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chuey242 on
nyguy72000

FSX lights

Anyone know where I can get good free-ware airport lighting for FSX? Thanx!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nyguy72000 on
jettaman

Tac-Pac reality weapons for F-18 Superbug.

Does anyone know if Vutural Reality Simulations released "Tac-Pac" for the F-18 Superbug yet? The website says Pre-order, with a US release in mid summer....well its winter now???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
RSparkyC

FSX SDK Issues

So i got the delux edition of FSX, and I wanted to try the mission builder. I followed the instructions for setting up the sdx, and I double checked my dll.xml file to make sure that nothing was disabled. But when I start FSX it starts up like normal. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
tourmanb

call signs

How does one add new "airline callsigns" into the FSX program? It has all the stock ones, of course, but I want to add certain airlines (like United, etc). Is there an FSX program like FS2004 VOicepack? Eric...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
funfsx

Aircraft appears in menu, but invisible when I choose it

I have managed to get two Qantas planes into my FSX system and they appear on the menu screen, but when I choose one, the plane is invisible. When I go to fly it, the plane is still invisible but the shadow appears on the tarmac. What have I missed settin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
funfsx on
bawns

world of AI problem

as soon as i download world of ai plains into my FSX all of my default planes are gone. that sucks because i wanted it to add more planes not take away from it. can some one help me solve this problem before i delete WORLD OF AI from my system. thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
pentit

Wilco add-on

I have a problem with wilco add-on, i installed a couple of them and they all have the same problem, when i select the airplane from add on it asks me to Run or Don't run some .gau files, if i say no, cockpit and all panels are blur and if i accept they a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
BPLee on
Heyjoojoo

Does anyone have a good engine start tutorial for PDMG 737NG

I have reviewed the manual for how to start engines but it seems a bit complicated. If anyone has used one that helped them get started, I would appreciate it if they would share it with me. I'm using FSX with the new PDMG 737NGX addon which is a great...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GundamWZero on
matt1963valiant

So could I get help installing

Hey guys I got this site. I get there concept of loading the planes not a proble. but in my flight sim x gold addition there is no airplane folder, no sim objects folder, all my folders are showing anyone help me out? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
henryccrider on
stocz2

FSX scenery library help

I am looking for some help with my scenery library. I have totally screwed it up. I have UTX-USA, GEX, and REX2 installed, with the default scenery from FSX. I did try to install some freeware scenery, but i couldn't get it to work. So i went to delet...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
stocz2

FSMaps questions

I just purchased and installed the box version of FSMaps. After i installed i seen the systems requirment. Here is the System requirements: Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2) / 2004 / 2002 MS Windows Vista / XP SP2 2 GHZ cpu multicore 1 GB in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
stocz2 on
Gargoyle35

BOB for FSX

is there anyway you can get bob to track your airplane?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Carlin on
FockWulfe

Night Vision

So I've seen discussions and some videos on night vision addons for fsx. Well, no matter how many times I google it or click on URL's I can'ts find what I'm looking for. The last one I installed looked like I was looking through a tiny hole and made every...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FockWulfe on
FockWulfe

Black Contrails

Weird. All of my contrails/vapor trails are black. Even the dirt I kick up and the tire smoke is black, as well as any fuel I dump in flight. What the heck's wrong and how do I fix this? It might be from an addon....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FockWulfe on
stocz2

Ultimate Terrain X and windows7 64 bit

Hello everyone, Does anyone have UTX running on windows7 64 bit? I had bought my copy (download) of UTX back in 9-2009 and worked fine on windowsxp 32 bit. and windows7 32 bit. But the other day i had gone to windows7 64 bit. So i downloaded UTX fro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Earwigo

A380 Emirates download will not install.

I am new to 'Fly Away' and wish to install an Airbus A380 in Emirates livery. I have managed to install the 'demo' version, but that puts black blocks round the aircraft. I tried a non-demo version, but it says the installer won't work (corrupted??) and I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Earwigo on
teeybabe

cant land on fsx

I just cant land on fsx. It is a problem. I can take off very well but to land is a problem. i'm always missing the runway. help me......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FockWulfe on
seeset

F/A-18 Download Help

I'm a novice at downloading new planes and I have a great time loading them into FSX. I'm having problems finding an F/A-18 package I can load into FSX and fly... All I find are textures, repaints, and acceleration packages. Anyone have any suggesti...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
hvw1@msn.com

I cannot install downloaded scenery

I follow exactly the instructions Fly Away is giving, but when I select the scenery from the Addon Scenery folder and I click OK, the scenery path is laoded into the "Look in" bar, but the "directory" bar becomes empty and the screen is not closing. There...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mksas

FDSFX Problem

I have tryed to install the FDSFX panel on my PC with Windows 7. Every time I try to take the FDSFX Panel Config Text files to the panel, I give the a name, it won't save the document. IF it saves, i open Flight simulator, then the panel is gone. Can an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
KarstenFly

Fly with a co-pilot and captain

Hello Guys, Is it possible to fly with to pilots, I mean then like in real-life flying with a captain and a co-pilot? I find a lot of add-ons for flight simulator X but nothing like this. We both use ou're own computers for this. If it's needed I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KarstenFly on

Flight1 Mustang G1000

Alright. So I'm sure all of the people who went on lamenting about how shareware was so perversely wrong and that I should buy the thing will be glad to know that I did eventually buy it (which was by no part due to there whining). So after dealing with t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FockWulfe on
FockWulfe

Merril C. Meigs field

Okay, so it's no secret that FSX no longer contains Meigs Field , but apparently it IS a secret (at least to me) where an addon scenery download is lurking. Anyone know of one's whereabouts? ❓ ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Spacedout

Water wakes, dust and smoke trails appearing like coaldust

It appears that the coalman has got into my FSX installation because all water wakes, dust from wheels and smoke trails now appear like blocky black coaldust. Does anyone have any idea why this should be? Only thing I can think of is that a Short Sunder...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Spacedout on
slowfred

Gulfstream

Hello all just one question for anyone who can help me. I am looking fora the Gulfstream models G150 thru G650 are there any downloades for FSX? Thanks, Fred...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FockWulfe on
FockWulfe

Cessna Mustang

Well, I downloaded the free trial FSX abacus mustang. I thought the search for this plane was over until the error message appeared. It's having trouble loading the MDL file. I've tried all of the troubleshooting methods, and none have worked. Any help? I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FockWulfe on
c_prowse

can't edit cfg files to add textures

I've installed the cfg editor but it never loads up the files. I can copy off the cfg to word but can not paste anything into the cfg file... I had no problem modifying fx9. I added scenery files, manipulated ai traffic to real world and added new aircraf...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dtdb on
Atrox2992

Using boeing 737 cockpit for 767

Hello everybody.. I need help please.. I download a Delta airlines Boeing 767 recently. And it works great but it does not have a virtual cockpit.. So I wondered if I could use the boeing 737 virtual cockpit it would work fine.. But how can I use the 7...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Atrox2992 on
FockWulfe

Citation X

Here's the pitch this time: Not but a month ago, I downloaded an absolutely fantastic Citation X. Made by Alejandro Rojas Lucena. And this, unlike it's many predecessors, had no creepy co-pilot.Long story short, I no longer have the plane. It got messed u...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
FockWulfe

Citation Mustang: Gauge Fix

I really need help with this one. I got a Torrent download of the Flight1 Citation Mustang and installed it fine, except the G1000 panel is blank. I've tried all sorts of things to help. I'm running Windows7, but that isn't the problem because people repo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
mesaratz

air hauler

Hi All Not to sure if this is the right place but since Air Hauler is a add-on i hope i have the right place... i have a couple of questions if anyone is able to answer them... 1st i cannot get the weather to work with AH even if i click the buttons wit...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mesaratz on
FockWulfe

Gulfstream V

Alright. I'm looking for a Gulfstream V for FSX. Preferably freeware. A Gulfstream lV of lll might work too, but I'd prefer the V model....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
FockWulfe

Adding a Virtual Cockpit

Recently I downloaded a cheapo Gulfstream 550. It's fine, but there is no virtual cockpit panel. I would like to take the CRJ700 virtual cockpit and install it. Is this possible? If so, how do I do this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ollyau on
RadarMan

FSX Keyboard Commands

Download FSX Keyboard Commands. Flyaway Here Now! https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/ (I want to thank Greekman72 for his help) :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RoyalToad

Where do I find the FSX Accelerator/Expansion pack?

I keep seeing references to this -- where do I find it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
schriver2

Help with invisible planes, missing gauges ...

Hello, we have flight simulator gold with acceleration X installed. I've installed several military aircraft including the "FSX Prowler MiG 15 Prowler" and another MiG. Most work just fine and you can see the gauges/cockpit from the inside of the plane...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
FlightGuy

FSX Passenger Mode

I was wondering if there is an FSX addon that lets you be the passenger and the computer is the pilot. I think it would be cool to be able to sit in the cabin with the passenger view and watch out the window like in real life. Pretty much you don't have t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
CaptDennison

Go Kill Osama-NEW!!!!

http://www.fs2000.org/index.php/downloads/doc_details/33418-fsx-osama-bin-laden-hideout-compound 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cuartz7o on
evilp

access denied when downloading fsx aircraft-need help

I have windows 7 & I cannot download aircraft into FSX,when I try to unzip an error message comes up saying access denied,unable to create directory C:/PROGRAM FILES/86 blah blah blah.What the hell.I need some help here.Just joined the forum & cant down...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spudkiss on
Fostle2

Quality Wings

I recently saw and followed an advertisement here for QUALITY WINGS, and I would just like to warn any other would be byers away from this site. If you want to waste your money on a product that you will not get then by all means go ahead. I have sent e...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
f1nalyd

Help Needed for FSX Using Vista!!!

I cant seem to find the folder where you put all of ur add ons on there, the aircraft folder, i goto microsfot games; flight simulator x, and it dosent show up with any of the folders at all, so i cant upload any add ons in there, plz help me ppl....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GundamWZero on
ppet123

lancaster add on

got lancaster for fs2004 how do i get it to run in fsx any help appreciated...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Page 12 of 25