Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

player77720

Can't extract zipped file

Hi, I downloaded the Boeing 787 Dreamliner Mega Pack but can't extract it. When I try to extract it I get a spinning circle which keeps spinning forever. I have extracted other zipped files downloaded from here and they were all ok. Is there a problem wit...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Al312

MilViz add-on payware problem -- again

Hello,  Recently installed MilViz F-100 and had trouble due to lack of DLL.XML file.  Radarman recommended PMDG document relating to installation of missing file.  All problems resolved.  Great fix.  Many thanks. New problem.  I've now installed M...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
lkw

Luscombe 8A convert download virtual cocpit pan sticks

Is this a common problem with converted models from 9  to FSX or is it a system problem with my computer. I seem to not have the problem with models designed for FSX...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Lincoln500$$

Fsx crashes after Juliana scnry install.

Hello, I have downloaded PJM Juliana airport scenery which per instructions on my Windows 10 system.  Approx. 19 miles from the airport, fsx crashes at which point fsx has to be restarted.  Would appreciate your possible solutions. Thank you....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
romac

Download Malta-photoreal.zip

In spite of being a paid up member, my download took over 12 hours.  On unzipping, I foumd that the scenery folder contained only 7 of the 13 .bgl files.  Has the download site been overloaded with locked down members or is it another problem?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
fsxguy

World Of Ai traffic install

The world of Ai traffic installer keeps saying Unhandled exception has occurred in your appliance. Does anybody know why?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
DaveDamage69

Default ground vehicles for Aircraft add ons

Hi, Does anybody know how to get default ground vehicles (pushback, baggage loader etc) working on aircraft add ons which come with their own unique ground vehicles? Essentially I would like to somehow remove the unique aircraft add on ground vehicl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DaveDamage69 on
4Wiatry

Problem installing FreeMeshX-Global-2.0 - no instruction inc

I have just downloaded 45 GB files of scenery and don't want to mess up the installation. There is no instruction included in the three .txt files. Is there a general instruction for installing scenery, by the way? Best regard and happy New Year! ԅ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vihaaja on
Kalnon

Best places in FSX to test add-ons and fsx.cfg?

Hi, I'm going to install FreeMeshX 2.0 and some other of the more popular scenery add-ons as well as mess around with the fsx.cfg file so I'm trying to figure out where the best airports or areas in the sim are best for testing all of this.  I haven't pl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Joaquin Ximenez de Embun

FSX Auto-Hover For R22, JetRanger And EH101

I downloaded autohover.exe for Microsoft FSX and, when I run it It, shows an error “Parallel configuration I s not correct” I have Windows 10 updated with Visual C + + 2013 (x64) and Visual C + + 2008 (x64) 9.0.30729.17 (I have also Visual 2010 y el...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RabunGuy

How To install Downloads on FSX

How do I extract files and install on FSX.I am Using FSX on Windows 7.Please show me step bystep ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
AllanK

FreeMeshX - scenery library order

I note the instructions say "FeeMeshX should be placed above the default terrain entries in the Scenery Library, and below any airports or FTX Regions or landclasses"As a newby I need a bit more information.My current library has FTX entries at the top ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Rajflyaway

Holding patterns by any ATC??!

Hi   i just can not seem to get an answer to this query at all from the huge world of aviation sim fans.I play with FSX.  The ATC in FSX does not issue holding patterns or ever tell you to enter one.Does anyone here use an ATC Addon that actually issu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
uncleles666

downloads taking forever

my downloads have been taking 15-25 min.Im a member so i should not be getting these slow downloads.Any info would be great....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
psaldana

TEXTURA WINGLET boeing_737-max8_multi-livery

Hola buenos días. Alguien a descargado este addons, para fsx y le ocurre lo que me pasa.  Los winglet, aparecen debajo del ala. Ocurre en todas las librerias de este addons. No se como arreglarlo, si es problema de alguna textura, configuración del ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tarricchio72

free mesh x global terrain 2.0

Hello, someone can tell me exactly directory where i must copy all mesh folders.. in the instructions means on terrain folder but i don't know where it is.. thank you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
psaldana

AGRADECIMIENTO

Buenos días. Quiero agradecer a RadarMan le enlace que me pasaste para poder reparar el archivo de agent.dll. No se que ocurrio, pero tanto la pregunta , como tu respuesta desaparecio. Reporte el error a fly away, pero me mandarón un enlace  que no ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
MyNameisIan

VFR Scenery not installing on Windows 10 PC

I have owned FSX since it was a new sim and I bought several add ons including Just Flights VFR scenery - England and Wales ( a 4 disc pack covering all of England and Wales). My problems started when I "rediscovered" FSX sitting in a draw this year co...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Microsoft Flight Simulator X - Acceleration Extension Pack

Good afternoon, I lost the Flight Simulator X DVD - Acceleration Extension Pack in ITALIANO. I have the original DVD case with the product key impressed on label, but not having the DVD, I cannot install the service pack. Do any of you know if it is po...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
gitflyer

FreeMeshX Global Terrain Mesh Scenery 2.0 network error

Hi I downloaded the Cyprus mesh ok but the FreeMeshX Global Terrain Mesh Scenery 2.0 keeps failing with network error mid download. Two things, is it better with a downloader and if so which one? And do you think I should use Edge or  IE or FIREFOX as I ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gitflyer on
dirkwarren

Where do the checklists flies go?

Hey just wondering when you download an airplane & there is a checklist that comes with it which folder does it live in? also is there any other checklist addons you can recommend? Many thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

A29 Super Tucano

Does anyone know how you move the Heading Bug when on Auto Pilot and the Course Pointer in the Primary Display in the A29 cockpit? I have been unable to find out how in this aircraft....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
John Stevens on
Trueblood

Addon Scenery not working

Using FSX in Windows 10, new i7 16GB,  several different types of installed addon scenery will not show up in the program scenery library. I have installed it all several different ways and it shows up in the Windows file explorer, but when looking in th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
soar49

down loads keep failing

FSX Boeing C-97 V3  keeps failing  3/4 of way through? help ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
mikie57

Douglas C-47 Skytrain V314 Beta

Just downloaded and it will not steer to taxi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
HUDman

Embraer 190 download with a realistic panel

Does anyone know of an Embraer 190 download with base (free or pay) with a realistic panel (2D or 3D) for download?  I would prefoer that Eyepoint left/right, up/down, and zoom all work.  Thanks for any help....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Ghost1989

A380 fuel pump start

I downloaded the a380 and the I cant seem to get the buttons for the fuel pumps to work  or find any keys associated with turning them on as I run my mouse across them it identifies them as fuel pump switches but cant then them in or off. Anyone know how...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Jerry HUEY pilot

Only partial craft showing

I download the F35 Base model although it was only 4.21mb and the F35 A,B and C. Only parts of it are showing up. Any idea whats going on?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
eyton402

Best A380 for FSX

is there a concensus of opinion re the best freeware or payware A380 for FSX. I get the feeling that the Overland SMS verion is the best....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
warlord40

FSX Acceleration Download?

Been surfing the net for awhile, and cant find a downloadable version of it. If you have any links, I would be most grateful. Thankyou....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
leepateman

can't find x-plane 11 folder

I downloaded x-plane 11 from steam, trouble is I can't find the x-plane 11 folder so I can add my scenery addons I downloaded from fly away. any ideas?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
resmeyer

REFUELLING OPTION IN FS-X AVAILABLE ?????

HELLO, I WANT TO ASK IF YOU ALL KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO REFUEL A AIRPLANE IN THE SKY SO AS WE CAN DO IN FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2004 FROM LAGO. AND IF YOU KNOW A UPDATE OR A NEW REFUEL FOR FS-X THEN LET ME KNOW TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS AT: robentertai...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Firefalcon on
Brimmy1

ILS Settings i.e land course and nav frequencies

Hi My name is Mark and I am using FSX and the majority of my Greek airports among others dont have ils settings i.e Land Course and Nav Frequencies. I wonder if anybody knows of an update to add these settings PLEASE. aNY HELP WOULD BE VERY MUSH APPRECIA...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Brimmy1 on
Roy Hayday

Leal2007Final

Hello Can someone help me please I've downloaded the above file and I've got two folders which seem to be unzipped do I just place them in there relevant folders in FSX Thank you Roy...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
FSX Scenery

Canton Island PCIS Scenery remake...

Can anyone remake Canton Island Airport Scenery (PCIS) without trees... Also, all the terminal and Hangar is missing. I have a good reference to the buildings etc. FSX Contact: pekka_kauppi@yahoo.com Thank You...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FSX Scenery on
Bennie Banks

Some Plane Liverys donot show up

hi everyone, when i download all the packages it works flawlessly until i get into the game where some plane livery's will not show up. I do not know what the problem is. Anyone?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Cobra46

Auto-Throttle Arm switch for Embraer E-jets Pack

I am not able to find the switch and cannot set speed control in autopilot. Any help would be appreciated. Colonel Don...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Enko on
Aquilino Rodrigues

Descobrir Portugal scenery install

Hello, I am trying to install the Descobrir Portugal scenery, but it doesn't show in FSX's "Add area" option in the scenery library menu. I copied the unzipped folder to the addon scenery folder, but maybe this is wrong. Can anyone please give me a hin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
rotorhead72

Scenery.CFG file error

I get this message when opening fsx " Scenery.CFG file error. Invalid Remote scenery path in scenery area.120. Click ok to continue. FSX opens fine but would like to clear this message.Just don't know how !...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rotorhead72 on
CoertG

The scenery library in FSX is empty

Please help, i have been flying fsx steam on Windows 10 for some time, i had a scenery library full of addon scenery etc. All of a sudden 2 days ago the scenery library in settings area was blank. only the enable boxes where still ticked. The scenery area...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Error 1603 and 1722, problems?

When downloading FSX Deluxe Edition and reaching the point of completion, The Error 1603 and 1722 have shown on screen. Can anyone please tell me how to correct these errors?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
glm705

Trying to install AI Formation Toys V4 but get error

Hi all, I'm trying to install AI Formation Toys V4 for FSX but get an error message that reads "The application failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect." when I go to open it. When going into event viewer, the event has th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Flyaway

Freeware Photoreal & Mesh Scenery

We have added lots of freeware photoreal and mesh scenery add-ons for FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including P3Dv4) to the file library due to popular demand by our users. All of the files are of course free to download however yo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jonnymorris on
ghostlysauce606

Problems - FSX Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-800 Mega-Pack

Hi, I cant download this pack despite the detailed instructions. First of all i don't have a texture.as file (mine is texture.al). In general, I haven't been able to install any new planes for ages. They just simply don't load into FSX. Any th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ghostlysauce606 on
wilfrano

gauge RFN version 5.0 in FSX ACC

Hi Guy's, further to my past posts, I have now copied and pasted an aircraft from FSX SE with working RFN Gauge, into my FSX ACC on the same drive. When the TACAN is selected from "views, instrument panel" it still flashes and then disappears. I guess th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wilfrano on
wilfrano

gauge RFN version 5.0in windows 10.

Hi Guy's, still can't get the RFN gauge to work in my FSX ACC operating in windows 10. I have it working on an older windows 7 computer and also in FSX SE on the windows 10 computer, so I am sure I am loading it correctly. When I select it from views, in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wilfrano on
wilfrano

gauge RFN version 5.0

😕 HI, I recently had to re install FSX ACC onto my windows 10 computer. All goes well with all normal use of the sim. However I cannot now get the RFN Gauge to work in any aircraft, although I have modified the panel cfg IAW the RFN instructions. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wilfrano on
Michaelvg1

List of Freeware FSX Add-ons with Auto Installers

Can anyone provide some links to some great downloads... aircraft, sceneries... that auto install. I don't like doing it manually. Your help is greatly appreciated....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on

FSX Object Creator

Hello Everyone.... Is there a program out there where you can make and put objects at any desired location or simply pic from a list ? THANKS !....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
HardyKefes

How do Iinstall freemeshx-usa-beta in fsx?

How do Iinstall freemeshx-usa-beta in fsx, no read me file....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Page 4 of 25