Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Snoop_Dogg

ActiveSky Next ASConnect problems

Okay to start off I have P3D v3 and I just bought ActiveSky, now I'm getting a couple of pop ups like 2. the first one is just when I load ASN I get this thing telling me to install ASConnect so I do that then I get the exact same error and I install it a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Snoop_Dogg on
Dan777-300

FSX THY BARCELONA BOEING 777-300ER Virtual Cockpit error

Hi guys, I downloaded the FSX THY BARCELONA BOEING 777-300ER a while ago now and haven't used it much because whenever i try to fly in Virtual Cockpit mode, the view comes from behind the captains seat so i cant see where im going. My I.T knowledge isnt...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Dan777-300

Barcelona 777-300ER virtual cockpit error

Hi guys, I downloaded the FSX THY BARCELONA BOEING 777-300ER a while ago now and haven't used it much because whenever i try to fly in Virtual Cockpit mode, the view comes from behind the captains seat so i cant see where im going. My I.T knowledge isnt...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
IvorMills

FSX EUROPE MESH SRTM SCENERY V2

I am having problems installing this scenery, has anyone got a walk through?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
coalpedlar2

Ultimate Traffic 2

Anyone have experience with UT2- Does the package come with all some virtual airline, of are they mixed paints based upon schedules? also, is it difficult to add or change texture repaints to the add on?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
coalpedlar2 on
gsx1400beast

Cockpit missing

Hi all. 1st post so be gentle... 😂 After loading several plane addons into my fsx folder im missing the cockpit visuals. This is not the case with all my downloads just a few of them. Ive extracted the required files into my sim objects/pla...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gsx1400beast on
Snoop_Dogg

PFPX Flight Briefing Package

So anyways, I want to set up the FMC (BTW I have a PMDG 777-200lr) but I need the info such as payloads, fuel, headings etc... but I cant really understand the flight briefing plan that PFPX provides me with. Is their anyone that can send me a link to a v...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Senna Van den Bosch

Flight Simulator X Add-on planes not working (black screen o

To make gliding a little more realistic in FSX I installed WinchX and CumulusX, and added a few gliders to fly with. Now only the DG-808S is working, while any other add-on aircraft will just result in a black screen that loads forever. They are installed...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

add on planes missing

Hello, I have a problem that I don't know why is happening. I downloaded a Airbus 320 Air Canada, I then installed in my FSX airplane folder, I started FSX the plane is there, beautiful, then I download an Airbus like a 319 another plane from a d...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
EdwardReynoso

BMP textures files on FSX

Hi budies! I need to know what to do to have textures shown on FSX, for those freewares airplanes I download with BMPs texture files. Some say they fly with no difficulties, and have textures on the airplanes. Some other say I need to turn off DirectX...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Controling Direct X on
Mattjaz

German --> English

I was wondering if there is a laguage pack to download because I have a German version and everything is sychronised :cry: I know German , but it sucks to be unable to learn for multiplayer. Please Help !!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KYLEPILOT DDT on
veshagoo

fsx sp2 not installing

hi i reinstalled my fsx till 0430 last night..i got the info on how to uninstall and install from pmdgs website, so im sure i did it correct..i installed fsx, then installed sp1, everything great sofar, but when i went to install sp2, i keep getting this ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
RS61565

HELP! Cannot make changes to aircraft.cfg file...

Hey all, I've set all my permissions to where they need to be for changing said files. Tried opening them with Adobe, and it tells me that it's either not a "supported file type" or that the file has been damaged. Tried again using MS Notepad, and when I ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
XEAL

Dolphin Airlines ( Airways )

Hello again. Not sure if I am in the right forum but I am looking for a EMB 110 @ 1983 in Dolphin Airlines livery. If anyone has seen this aircraft somewhere would like to add to my FSX EMB 110 collection. While working for EASTERN at KPBI saw them every ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
XEAL on
SCPO

Dwnload planes turn out white

On some downloads (aircraft) the planes(all models) turn out solid white inside and out. Every thing else works fine including panel and controls. Do I need to move a file somewhere?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
MASU

FSX crashes if I select a military aircraft

I've download the Lockheed Martin F35-A..C and tried to install it, means I put the files in the privided folder. In the moment I choose the aircraft in the selection dialog, FSX tried to load it and after a short while it crash. I also bought the Phantom...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ErikFromSweden

Virtual Cockpit problem

Hi! First I must say that I'm quite new to Flight Simulator X Steam Edition. I have just dowloaded the Embraer erj package with a lot of paintings and so on. In the description of the download it stood that all aircraft have a Virtual Cockpit. But wh...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Archangelmj12

Ive lost all visual signs of ai in my fsx

I have a fsx only Toshiba with 800 gigs . Ive worked with this since its release in 2007 2008, over the years with different add ons fsps etc and the very best in payware ive run into a severe problem. Im receiving up to 20 messages a day from tacpac tha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
LT.COL.Lupas on
belgeode

Challenge for your FSX scenery makers- KPIT

For years I have used Mach-1 Designs, KPIT for fs9... Works like a charm, looks perfect, all the gates are correct... except one minor detail.... it is only for FS9. Now that I have graduated to the world of FSX... I am in dire need of a DECENT KPIT ag...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bluealex

"737 PRO" FSX Download.

HELP! I recently bought 737 Pro download for FSX, which looks to be best aircraft ever. However I cannot get any INSTUMENTS to show in the VC ! Help please? bluealex....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
noelanderson

Problem after installation of Project Airbus Qantas 380 view

Problem after installation of Project Airbus Qantas 380. The download and installation in the indicated FSX folder went w/o problem. The Fuselage and cockpit doesn't not show up in Virtual Cockpit Panel. The wings and engines show but not the fuselage i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
noelanderson on
Challenger 350 add on...?

Challenger 350 add on...?

Any one know of any computer flight simulator that has the Challenger 350 add on? Such as microsoft flight sim, wingx etc. Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thanks! on

Editing Mission Captions

I have FSX Gold Edition. Is there a way I can edit the Captioning for a mission that came with acceleration? Like Missing coworker, the voice speaks and reads the captions, I want to change what the voice says? Thanks Murr777...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
earldanehart

Can't find the missions I added with addit pro

Hope some one can help me find the missions I downloaded from here and be able to use them :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
earldanehart on
zavijahva

Don't see any change after adding scenery file

Added scenery file JAC_FSX.zip which is around Jackson Hole Wy. I used Addit software and it put the files into the Microsoft Flight Simulator/Scenery folder. They are not in any separate folder. If you scroll down thru the Scenery folder they are just fi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
guest 100

AI Carriers problem?

Hi, I have downloaded AI Carriers2 and Javier Fernandez's Nimitz and Eisenhower version 2 about a year ago and had nothing but long, wonderful hours of simming heaven. I wish to thank them for their excellent work. 🙂 About 2 weeks ago I installed...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
B747MAN

Help with Ifly 747

I download the Ifly 747 the other day as I mainly fly the 767 but was looking for a freeware 747, but I am having a few problems setting up the 747 for flight. So to test this aircraft I decided to try a short flight from Klax-Ksea. I use Fsbuild to p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
B747MAN on
W3CPR

Aerosoft PBY 5 cockpit

I have installed the Aerosoft PBY 5 into fsx on windows 7 and the installation went just fine. However, when I looked at the plane, the only thing showing in the cockpit is the checklist with nothing else appearing. I have tried all day to find the prob...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
donn18

FSX-SE and Cessna Citation X 750

Panel gauges for "Cessna Citation X 750 2.0", display on FSX-MS OK, but are blank/black on main panel in FSX-SE??? Would appreciate any help. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
donn18 on
W3CPR

Iris Eurosoft A10 problems

I have installed the Iris Eurosoft A10 warthog in FSX windows 7 and am having multiple problems. When looking at the main panel and switching to another view using the S key, a large portion of the main panel is still visible at the bottom of the screen....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
fs 2004 to fsx

how to work fs 2004 planes in fsx?

i download a plane for fsx. but i sow only for fs 2004. how to work that plane in fsx?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ianstephens on

How todownload the Hughes XF11A into FSX.? Can't load it.

How to download the Hughes XF11A into FSX.? Can't load it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ianstephens on
Dudds

VFR Scenery - XP / Vista DVDs -> Windows 7

Hi. I have upgraded to Windows 7 and my VFR scenery (FSX) DVD(s) will no longer install beyond the initial setup program screens - it errors with, "Please insert the correct DVD-ROM, select OK and restart application". (I have repeated the error on anot...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Dudds on
richlfleming

Addit! Pro for Flight Simulator X - aircraft not installed

I installed Addit Pro. Placed an aircraft add-on download in a folder labeled FSX Downloads, which contains a folder for the aircraft . Addit Pro Wizard was supposed to install the aircraft in FSX. I don't know what I would have done wrong, but the aircra...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

FSCommander and APP problem

I am having a problem trying to enter the Approach into the flight plan from CYEG to CYYC using the SID and STAR. I setup the SID from CYEG using CYEG3.BACOS from runway 30. I then setup the STAR flying into CYYC using DUVNO2.EPLUR runway 28 with no pro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
PRamos89

Doubts Traffic 360 (Just Flight Add-on)

Hi guys. I'm not new to the FS world (been playing since FS9😎 but only now I've finally decided to take my simulation to the next level and been thinking about buying some paid add-ons. I have done some searching and I found the Traffic 360 fro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Fly In CO

No airplane file in Sim Objects file

I dont have an Airplane file in my Sim Objects file. Thanks for any help....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

Peter Tredre SSAB707 for FSX

I have downloaded the Peter Trendre's SSAB707 for FSX which installed just fine. However, when selecting the various icons for Fuel System, Electrical Panel, Air Conditioning, Overhead, Engine Start Switches and Pedestal Quadrant, non of the selectable i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Liam.h

Aicarrier issues

hey guys I've been experiencing issues with Javier's Nimitz along side AiCarriers as when my aircraft is on the deck, the deck seems to shudder and when the carrier is in movement it regularly makes my aircraft bounce and sometimes jump. Thanks for an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Moolaman

No engine sounds on F-111 FSX downoaded

I have noises in correct volume for flaps and gear but no engine souds just a silent taleoff from the active runway when flying the F-111 I recently installed in FSX. Can sombody suggest why and recommend a fix Thanks 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
AmmarMalhas on

aicarriers 2 problem

Hi, I have recently downloaded the Nimitz and Ike ver2 and aicarriers 2. I believe I have un-zipped aicarriers 2 properly and installed it properly but when I went to run the program I came up with an error window that pointed to problems with Java or rel...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liam.h on
jonp

Fernandez USS-Nimitz_Ike_ version 2

I have Fernandez' Nimitz carrier saved in my downloads. When I try to install it into FSX I get the message in a dialog box stating "Cannot create C:\Program Files9(x86)\Microsoft Games\ Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Effects\fx_beaconb_cvn.fx". I tried man...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Calvin Holcomb

Can't download FSX Boeing 747-400 Complete Package

I am trying to download the FSX Boeing 747-400 Complete Package-Fly away Simulation . When clicking on Download, the only thing that happens is it keeps buffering and won't download. I'm using the free download option. I've used Fly Away many times an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
DH Dash 8 and Windows 8.1

DH Dash 8 and Windows 8 compatability?

Since FSX is installed in the c:\program files (x86) directory on Win8 machines, I've extracted the Dash-8 files to there, but the aircraft still doesn't appear in FSX. Anybody have similar issues?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

2d WINDOW PANEL VIEW

Hello, Hopefully someone can help me out here. I am trying to download and install the 2d window panel view. The website states that there is folder inside this file called "Window.bmp" and that it will be there when you download it. Well it isn't ther...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
FlyingLG

cockpit glass is not transparent

I downloaded F-16 on my windows7, 64 bit computer. Then I followed the instructions and placed downloaded folders and files in the required locations. I started FSX and tried to fly in Virtual Cockpit Mode, but the cockpit glass is not transparent, so I c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Someone33

How do I get default keyboard commands with addon aircraft?

I recently installed a S-64 Skycrane addon helicopter in FSX, and I can't seem to set any new key mappings to lower the water tank snorkels (firefighting model) or to lower the logging claw (every other model). I need to find out how to get the key comman...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ALCATRAZ1967

FSX Air Tractor 802A COULDN'T BE INSTALLED ON FSX

After Downloading the File FSX Air Tractor 802A File size: 706.08 kB and following the next instructions, INSTALLATION: 1.) Copy and paste (or drag and drop) the 4 enclosed "fx" files into your FSX "Effects" folder. (They are probably there...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
vic holtzinger

Beech 18 exterior of plane invisible,seats and frame visible

used installer for beech 18,installed but exterior of plane is invisible,interior 2d panel and seats,windows perfect.tryed to upload screenshot,don't seem to be able....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

missing flight plans, South France shuttle mission for FSX

subject line pretty much says it all... does anyone know where to acquire them? I loaded included .pln and .wx and .xml in proper locations, but can't find the associated flight plan......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Page 8 of 25