Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

falconxxx

Flight Deck 5

Hello everyone, I'm considering purchasing Abacus Flight Deck 5. Does anyone know how it compares with the carrier missions on the acceleration pack? I have noticed that on the Acceleration Missions you can not instant replay to view the landings from ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
falconxxx on
jettaman

MegasceneryX -Southern California

I have an: Intel Celleron 3.3?ghz 2gigs ram Accer 19 wide screen HD 2600xt Graphics Card.... Comp setup: Will......Megascenery-Southern California bogg me down..😞... is it a memory hog,..... do I have what it takes...🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bran09 on
7ECA-Captain

CH Throttle Quadrant Problems, Oh My ...

Hi, Just bought a CH Throttle Quadrant and am having some issues, no doubt due to my lack of computer skills. I've installed the quadrant, but not the levers do not coordinate with the game? Instead of; Throttle/Throttle, Prop/Prop, Misture/Mixture, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
7ECA-Captain on
AApilot2012

My Traffic X for FSX and FS2004?

https://www.simshack.net/products/traffic-360-ai-traffic-fsx-prepar3d-688 I was told it's only for fsx but here it says it for both fsx and fs2004 is this true? also does MY Traffic X slow down frame rates? will it make your game lag? right now my se...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GoodisonBlue on
GundamWZero

Looking for a Freeware AC-130

I really would like to have a freeware version of Captian Sims' AC-130 gunship. I saw the video of it an I like to say that it's incredible!! Working weapon systems, for the Bofors cannon to the twin Gatling guns!!! Bad news is that you have to pay for th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
blackforce on
meco211

flight deck 4 problems

i just purchased flight deck 4 and am having problems. the carrier seems to be in the water, with the wake comming over the top? Anyone one else have this program and any ideas as to what is going on? I went to the site and downloaded an update to the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Heyjoojoo

A300 Pilots: Got a question for you regarding landing ILS...

When flying one of the A300 planes in FSX and after having reached the CRZ ALT, at what point do I start the decent process? I've seen in the tutorial, how it shows that I'm supposed to watch the little arrow in the ND. But I thought the ATC was supposed ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Dandujmovich

PMDG 747-400x

i am haveing trouble with the gauges in the cockpit of the PMDG 747-400x i load it up and after 30 sec the avionics go out :x :x and i need help please!!! :o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
GoodisonBlue

Ultimate traffic paint problem

Hi I've just bought UT2007 and installed it on a fresh install on FSX with service pack 2 I've compiled the flights and added the objects line to the cfg file Howver, all my UT aircraft are showing up as unpainted objects, i.e white shells with n...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GoodisonBlue on
jewkid80

C-5 Galaxy

were can i get this aircraft for free??? 😳 C-5 c-5 for fsx P.S. merry Christmas everybody...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
oldsamer

Abacus Platinum Aviat Husky payware

After shopping around for a faster cub, it's becoming apparent that FSX default aircraft are tough competition for addon creators! Currently running FSX Sp2 and just started 7 day free trial of Abacus Platinum Aviat Husky, it looks good on my computer ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
oldsamer on
D5Tweddle

Downloaded AI aircraft, callsigns

Hello, I have downloaded Easyjet, BMIbaby and other airlines onto my FSX, as AI aircraft, the question I want to ask is that ATC does not use 'Easy' as the callsign or 'Thomson' for Thomsonfly aircraft but uses the flight number, yet for BMIbaby ATC do...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
vpr961

After I downlaod aircraft for Flightsim X

How do I get flightsim X to recognize my downloads? I have them installed and on my desktop I just need to know where and how to move them to... 😞 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
krazii1991 on
Heyjoojoo

Need tutorials on FDC and Active Sky...these exist?

I need to get a tutorial that discusses how to tweak or add custom cabin announcements to the Flight Deck Companion (FDC) addon. It's a cool addon but want to do a little tweaking on it. If no tutorial exists, then a regular manual for this addon would be...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
Razgr1z912

HUD Gauge

I haven't been able to find a fully functional (or a realistic looking one for that fact) for the F-14. Can someone find me one or make me one please? Specs: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/31458/hud-gauge_17e77345400d22f350693...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
Flyguy41983

Planes dont show up.

I installed a few aircraft from Simairline.net and installed them in the airplanes section under simobject. The airplanes wont show up when i start FSX. Where are the aircraft located or did I install something wrong. Thank You, Brandon P.S If it mean...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
psalm10720

Carriers in FSX

I loaded FSX Deluxe with SP1 then Acceleration Pack and I cannot find any carriers other than the one tutorial and when in that I cannot get one to come up on the map or GPS....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bisonburg on
psalm10720

F/A 18 Radio Tuning in FSX Acceleration Package

Despite my asking in this forum about tuning the new F/A 18 radios, I called Microsoft and they told me that the radios on that plane were not tunable and gave no other information regarding that. I am finding it difficult to locate the carriers that c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
eddy315west

C-5 Galaxy

where can i find a galaxy compatible for fsx?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
zwadia

Where can we find good aircraft download with 3d cockpit

Where can we find good aircraft download with 3d cockpit and not repaints....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FlyBy07 on
letmepass

Pain with wirtual cocpit

Hi! I downloaded plains but they don't have a virtual cockpit view ;...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
zwadia on
honuala

repaints download for fsx

hello im sure this topic has been talked to death but i downloaded a marines repaint for fa-18 i followed the directions in the read me file but it says to copy and paste this text: title=FA-18 Hornet VMFA-232 Red Devils sim=FA-18 model= panel= sound...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
morris91 on
zxious

FSX Photographic Scenery When?

Uk Scenery When do you think that there will be some photographic scenery for FSX for the Uk? As for now I would like to say that the Chapps/Lasses at Microsoft got the Scenery around where I live North Wales prety much Spot on as in there are no level ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cthiggin on
psalm10720

Now that I bought and installed FSX Acceleration Pack...

Ok I bought and installed the pack. Now the menu's are screwed up. When I select a menu the writing on the menus is jibberish. There is no way I have found to select radios or nav radios on the F/A 18. They Virtual Panels are sketchy at best. What i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
cheezyflier

devils tower

can anyone point me to a scenery for this place in fsx? (please) so far i know of nowhere that offers one free, but there seems to be an un-landable one for FS-9...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
john002

winzip

I just downloaded afew planes and now my winzip is performing very slow ????? anyone know y this is ??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
doubleb

737 600/700 900er

http://ariane.webmetics.com/Content.do i saw them at the birmingham show and looks good, but very expensive at £89.99 for the top one....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
scab12

experimental

Hello, Everybody Does anybody know of any freewear experimental aircraft, experimentals are like the X-1 here are some pics of what experimental look like. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/31124/experimental_a53acd8663a52431cf7...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
n7xlq1

Trying to install F-14D for FSX.

Hey all, I downloaded a Gruman F-14D (Fsxf14D2.zip), and I'm trying to figure out which part of the subdirectories go into FSX. Does anyone here have this download?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Razgr1z912

IRIS Simulations F-14A problem.

I went to fly my aircraft and i just get a white screen.. Its so annoying and i bought it!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
LorentheBeaver

Cessna Caravan Amphibian for FSX

Cessna Caravan Amphibian for FSX Does anybody know where I could find one? Cheers Loren...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
witty94

adding aircraft regular version fsx

Can somebody plz help me!!! i've tried everything i could to download aircraft to fsx. But the only aircrafts that actually got on the game were the ones with no vc ( virtual cockpit) 😞 someone plz help!!! ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Bran09

does any body know were i can get the boeing 727

does any know were i can find the boeing 727 THANKS 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bran09 on
flyboy402

Downloading from a zip file

:oops: Call me stupid, but once i download a zip file to the temp file, how do i download into the FSx from there?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
n7xlq1

Concorde for FSX?

Is there a download of Concorde availble for FSX, that has VC atleast?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
hamhaw85

v-22 osprey, please help.

is there a v-22 osprey download? If so where?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
mattetude

need help in AI and link to an airline...

hey every one...this is my very first post...and im sure it won't be my last. any ways, lets get down to buissiness!! aite, how the hell do you install AI traffic in your fs?!?!?!?!? sheesh, what a pain ive been through searching the net . . . ! ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Renegade

VOXATC / FDC LIVE COCKPIT

Hi guys! Just curious here. Which of the two (voxatc / fdc live) do you guys find to be the preferable add on, and, can you use both of them at the same time and if so, does it cause any problems? Thanks in advance for any input on this subject. &...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Renegade on
Heyjoojoo

Space Shuttle: keep getting error upon startup...

Every time I start the Space Shuttle addon by clicking on the icon created on the desktop, I get an error msg saying that the mwgfx.dll was not found. I've reinstalled twice and no fix. There doesnt appear to be anything on the Just Flight site to indicat...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dwerrell on
malibu

wich F-104 shoud i download

out of all the F-104s top download wich one is the best ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
malibu on
aussiexile

Gauges not showing

im trying to install aircraft ive downloaded but almost all have panel errors when installed (am using Addit Pro for FSX) for some i can understand as i no doubt dont have the air craft but others are using gauges from preinstalled planes....any ideas on ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Ryno101

New Military Aircraft for FSX

Hi Guys, Noticed a few new military aircraft in the FSX downloads, but no comments yet. Has anyone downloaded any of these? If so how did they go? Cheers, Ryan...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
malibu on
CaptainDale

Downloading fsx aircraft for fs9 (2004)

I am trying my best to install the DC 10 Livery package 2 on the flyaway download pages. However, the livery is made for flight simulator X. I have downloaded many aircraft for 2004 from fsx in the past and today even, but this paticular livery does not w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CaptainDale on
flyingmole

Cargo Pilot

Hi all. Just woundering if cargopilot is werth the money? I like strategy/skill sims is this the one....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
effieveda

Aircraft graveyards

Does anyone know of a download for an aircraft graveyard? There are several real ones in the California and Arizona deserts. I have looked, but was unable to find one. Seems like it would be something worth seeing, loaded with old jets and Air Force plane...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
effieveda on
bawns

speed brakes

i have a A380 and my speed brakes does not work. can someone tell me what i need to change in the cfg file to make it work...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
jetman35

looking for skins

Looking for new skins for the default 747 for FSX. Anybody know of such a place? Jetman...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
truckernick

how to put 737 pilot in command into fsx.

how to put 737 pilot in command into fsx I have seen some photos of it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Meyer189 on
bawns

747 with turning landing gear

can some one give me a link to that 747. i am not looking for the default 747 i need another one. thanks guys...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
bawns

i need some carribean ai

send me some links...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawns on
Page 19 of 25