Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

jhcorsair

How about a nice Vought Corsair for FSX?

I'd love to see a detailed Corsair for download....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
Llain

Ariane design 737ER

Hi i have recently bought the 737 900ER for FSX from http://www.arianedesign.com/ I am a little disappointed in that it has been 4 days now since i got my dvd. you still have to activate the product on-line which is done manually by ARIANE , you have to w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CeeBreeze on
c_prowse

B17 add on?

I added fuddy duddy... The vert stab is transparent? Also has DC3 sounds and very outdated graphics.... Is anyone going to update this fine aircraft to FSX standards? A B-29 qould be fantastic too....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
c_prowse on
slithis71

FSX. exe file

Don't know how but when i click on the FSX.exe shortcut it says it doesn't exist or is missing. Did a search and cant locate the file, i drive a truck and am on the road so i don't have the disks to just reinstall. Is there a way to get the FSX.exe downlo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Laxpilot

traffic addons and scenery addons

if you put on a traffic (My Traffic) addon to FSX, can you put all the traffic effects to a minimum that were already on FSX? so it will minimize the bad effects? also, can what i said above refer to a scenery addon such as REX?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
jettaman

Pmdg 747, Loss of Atc sound

I installed from disk pmdg 747, I noticed that the default planes Atc works, as soon as I installed the pmdg 747, I lost all the atc sounds. Has anyone had this prob, any ideas why?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jettaman on
vaughant

Paratrooper effects-FSX

Hey guys hows it going? I've been looking for a download that will enable me to be able to drop paratroopers out of one of my planes on FSX. So far i haven't found anything at all! If you know any then your help would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!! ԅ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
braga118

B-17F "Memphis Belle"

This plane for FSX? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
hipeaks

Using a USB RC simulator controller in FSX?

First time posting to this forum, but has anyone out there ever tried using an rc airplane sim controller on FSX and if so how did you configure it? I ordered a sim controller, haven't received it yet, but was very curious as to whether or not it could be...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
iflyfullthrottle on
Laxpilot

Virtual Airline planes

Does anyone know where to download planes from Delta WITH virtual cockpits?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
logan1771

IT keeps Saying Zipped

how do i unzip my file!?!?!?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Dexter58

Huey H-13

Anybody know where I can get an FSX Huey H-13 Or maybe somebody is working on it. 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Dexter58 on
Parksie10

727-200

I recently downloaded that huge 727-200 package from this site. Great with all the different liveries as it is nice to search for where they used to fly and fly some of the routes. However, while I did see the disclaimer that the aircraft was done quickly...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
BOELMAN

problems with AIR files

i get the messege my AIR file is damedge get a new AIR file from aplication author. can some one help me...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Laxpilot

missing gauges

everybody! HELPP!!!! i downloaded some aircraft and there gauges are mising. do i make them or where do i get them?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
rdlockrey

Adding AutoPilot to stack

I have FSX and just installed the CL215 waterbomber. I also modified the radio stack to include autopilot, but for some reason the plane wont follow the heading or a GPS flightplan. Ive looked through both the aircraft, and panel config files, but ther...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Laxpilot on
Laxpilot

sound problems ERJ from united virtual airlines

hi guys, i downloaded some planes from United Virtual Airlines . i had a problem with some. like for one plane, it did not come with a virtual cockpit. and for another, it did not come with sounds. anybody got any ideas? thx to all of you. also, its gre...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Laxpilot on
eyton402

Transparent Aircraft

I recently cleaned my hard drive and as part of that process I have deleted something which affects FSX. I'm using Windows 7. When I choose an aircraft to fly now all I get is transparency or just bits and pieces of the aeroplane or a black screen. Any ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
sam12345-2009

Saitek Flight Display

I purchased the whole saitek range a few months back and installed it on my machine that was running vista and used it no problems. Not long ago i brought a new system that runs Windows 7 64bit, and therefore installed the range to the new machine. Unfo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Dutchkip on
mkaz

a340-600

i cant download thomas ruths a340-600.....where can i get another descent a340-600 preferably freeware or low cost payware?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mkaz on
bouncy

Unzipping files

Hi I don't seem to be able to extract files from a Zip file. I am download a model and saving it another folder, but when I click on the zipfile I never get the extract option. Can anyone help? I am sure this is a very basic question!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Michael_H on
Roar54

Serious Problem with Flight Simulator Design Studio

After looking at (lord knows how many), tutorials and forums :read: , I still can't understand how I am supposed to setup FSDS. I've bought it (version 3.5 to be exact) and I've installed it. But there are loads of references to a "Make MDL" file and a "B...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Roar54 on
shawhyn

How to download/install

Please tell me where in FX I can find the"aircraft.cfg"file? 1)Copy the "Texture.ir" file in the B737-800 directory. 2)Copy and paste the folowing lines into your "aircraft.cfg" file. ------------------------------------------------------------------...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Nico199612

Sr71 ALPHASIM

Hi, where can i get the Sr71 Blackbird from Alphasim for the fsx? 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Roar54

[ Poll ] Want To Create My Own Plane, Where Should I Start?

Hey Simmers! This may sound sad, but I would really like to create an Iron Man airplane for FSX. I don't want anyone to make it for me (unless there is already one out there somewhere which I have not looked at). I just need to know how I would go about ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Roar54 on
pusser

Add on Scenery

Does anyone know of an updated FSX scenery for Kitilla (EFKT) in Finland? Best I can find is one designed for FS2004. I know it works with FSX but I'd like to know if there is an FSX version....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JeremyG81

Installer file damaged error

This is the error I get trying to install any aircraft. I have tried to reinstall Adobe and AIR and same result. Any ideas? The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the appl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
sharkyy

Need a good aircraft modder to work on a pb4y-2

Hey ive got a pb4y-2 from wings of power but im in the process of supercharging the engines and replacing textures i however need help from a modder to remove the turrets and mg ball on the nose and tail of the aircraft ive already got the texture finishe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sharkyy on
smhcarter32

Still cannot see downloaded aircraft in FSX

I followed the instructions from the first post and when I start up FSX I still cannot see the plane. Please help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cmcburnie on
JAMESAD

no afterburner!!

I downloaded Kirk Olssen's F-16 Viper and I can't seem to get the afterburner to work, any suggestions?? Thanks! :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JAMESAD on
HarryNostrant

Animated Ground Services

Does anyone know the key commands for the animated ground services (AGS)? Or know how to work them? I haven't been able to find anything to help....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
dentalpilot

airplane addon for fsx

having trouble loading cirrus sr20 into fsx note its compatibility is for fs2004 is there a way to make it compatible ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
HarryNostrant

MD 83 repaint

Im having trouble trying to figure out how to install a repaint. its probably easy but im struggling. can anyone help and explain this one to me?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
HarryNostrant on
eyton402

Avro Vulcan for FSX

Can anyone tell me if there is a really good freeware version of the Vulcan for FSX.?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
crissfabulous

A340-600

can somebody please help me..... i downloaded the airbus A340-600 aircraft for FSX followed all the installation instructions and the aircraft will load in FSX however, the only thing visible on the exterior of the aircraft are the wings....everything els...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mkaz on
jianqing

FSX demo aircraft addons?

I installed my Qantas A380 into FSX demo, it was a full aircraft, but it didn't show up???? I thought you could put planes into the demo...???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jianqing on
eecee04

lotus sim

I am thinking about buying the lotus Albatros fighter . It coast 40.00, Im still not real confident that I know how to install downloads into FXS. Is this Lotys product self installing. Dont wann blow my 40.00. As usual , help is appreciated. Maybe someda...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
eecee04 on
Geekpower2000

Grumman X-29

I have always wanted to fly this baby. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone know where I can find an add on that has this bird?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Geekpower2000 on
photoshock

Default CRJ700

In the great wisdom of MS they put out the default CRJ 700 with a downward pitch. I am not good enough to fix this problem, is anyone out there aware of how to fix that downward pitch on the CRJ 700? I for one would be happy to acknowledge the person who...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
photoshock on
mkaz

Passengers

When i install passengers all my 747's have double wings???????? Please help? Is ther a short cut to do different notches of the air brakes (on keyboard or joystick?) (EG:flaps:f5,f6,f7 etc....??)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mkaz on
fsxfollow

Ipad add-on for FSX

There is now a tool for the iPad/iPhone where you can follow the flight of your FSX plane on the map of the device. http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/fsxfollow/id377912125?mt=8...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fsxfollow on
herbiej

DOWNLOADS

Can anyone tell me what programme I must use to open the downloads I have made. Thanks Herbie...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
evdoko on

Where to download the Airbus A380?

SO where can you download the Airbus A380 for free? Please post a link I would like it really bad. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
steven1495 on
Jeremysky

add-on for F.S.X

Hi there i tried to download an aircraft but i cant seem to find the aircraft.cfg file can someone help me with this i am using Window 7...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bbornn

Can I relocate scenery files to a different hard drive?

I have just upgraded to a new computer, and have reinstalled FSX after being away from it for a long time. I have a number of MegaScenery packages, and I’d like to install them on an external hard drive. I vaguely remember that there’s a way to do t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bbornn on
HyFlier

Best Jet To Learn In

I'd really like to learn how to fly jets well. Are there any jets that are good to learn in (from downloads)?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
andrei23

Virgin Galactic VSS

Hi there... does anyone know of any FSX add-ons (payware or public domain) which allow you to fly any of of the new Virgin Galactic aircraft such as the VSS Enterprise or the VSS White Knight 2? Thanks in advance!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
andrei23 on
Ubba

A330 - no paint...

Just a continuation of the same problem... Just installed the Tom A330... I have 3 planes, and no textures on any of them. I have FSX Acceleration installed, and I can't find an option to turn of Direct X 10... Any help would be appreciated. Tha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
santiess

CLS A340 500-600

Hi, I've installed the SP2 pack on the FSX. The only problem is that my CLS A340 500-600 doesn't have a texture anymore, it's just gray. Anyone that can help me??? Thomas...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
lvpilot1

Justflight/Wilco 737 NAV DATA OUT OF DATE

Anybody getting this message on the flight computer of the JustFlight/Wilco Pilot in Command 737? Flight computer will not accept flight plan or route request.....hmmmmm. Had someone refer me to a file that was supposed to fix it, but alas, it did not.....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
stocz2 on
Page 13 of 25