Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

bawns

i need some carribean ai

send me some links...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawns on
effieveda

World of AI

Hi all, I need some help in finding the World of AI installer. I've been to their site and to Avsim, and seem to find all of their packages but not the installer. Could someone please help me out. Either I'm blind or stupid. probably both. Thanks in adva...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
effieveda on
GundamWZero

[ Poll ] Creating a busy airport...

I have several World of AI (WoAI) liveries, but so far, the only ones I see at KSEA are Delta, Soutwest and AEOS airlines. but they are few, with Southwest and Delta with about four aircrafts between them either at the gates, taking-off or landing. How ma...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GundamWZero on
falconxxx

Kai Tak

Searching for the best of old Hong Kong Kai Tak airport and surrounding scenery file. Has to be compatible with either Flight Simulator 2004...or SimulatorX....Scenery must include the old checker board land mark for runway 13....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cedrych on
selfloadingbaggage

ATC add on

1st time poster, long time reader! hehe Just wondering if there is an add on for the ATC aspect for the regular version of FSX without having to buy the deluxe version? And if not...and I got the deluxe version and downloaded the game, would it ju...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kennwaskiewicz on
williamcharles

BSG scenery

does anyone have the password for the battlestar galactica scenery download...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
williamcharles on
cthiggin

Changing or Replacing Panels in Downloaded Aircraft

Hello fellow simmers, I downloaded a DC10 that does not have a VCockpit. I changed the panel and used a 737 panel - I now have a standard panel that's the 737, but not Virtual Cockpit. Is there a way to do this. Yes, I know - it's not a DC10 VC Panel,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cthiggin on
Vanya

Auto installer for FS2004

Are there any Auto-installers for FS2004 that can work straight out of ZIP or RAR files without have to extract them first? I've tried all of the installers on this site and none work, even after extracting the files. Plz help!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
Lentomikael

Where I can get Finnair airliner and how i mod aircraft.cfg?

Do anyone know can I have Finnair / Air Finland textures to FSX? An how I edit the aircraft.cfg...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Lentomikael on
Aldeeb

Where is the "Airplane folder" hiding?

After considerable grief I have finally got FSX up and running and joy, oh joy it works! I tried to add a downloaded aircraft and the "readme" told me to put it in the "Airplane folder" - I can't see any such folder in the FSX program - does anybody know ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
markhyder

radar gauge

Is there a addon for a radar gauge for the boeing planes?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
morris91 on
were-rabbit

afterburners?

How do you get the afterburners on? I just got the FSX NASA XB-70. Really cool, I suggest it!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
scottyboy39 on
GundamWZero

A new aircarft after a long break.....

Well, since I finally got my computer running the way it should again, I decided to add a new aircraft to my collection, The BAE / McDonnell Douglas AV8-B Harrier: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/30324/new-aircarft-after-long-bre...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
GundamWZero

How to fix addon aircrafts?

I would like to add a thrust reverser on this aircraft.... The FFR 31MR/D Super Sylph: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/30345/how-to-fix-addon-aircrafts_62f58fe51188397d806845ad4805ad0e.jpg The plane flies great, and its landin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CAFedm on
Papar

Flight Simulator X Service Pack 1

Hello The downloading of "Flight Simulator X Service Pack 1" stops randomly. Can't have a complete download Any suggestions? Regards...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
veshagoo

problem with level d 767-300

i just bought level d 767-300 for fsx from a download, i get an error "panel initialization"...ive tried their support but the only support they have are through their forums...noone has responded yet ...from what ive read on their forums this is a major ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
Tris

How To Add a VC?

Hi there iwas wondering if there was a way to add a virtual cockpit into a 'freeware' addon plane? thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tris on
eyton402

Removing Add Ons

Could someone please tell me how to remove add ons,, from both FS9 AND FSX? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
eyton402 on
Meyer189

B737-300 with Virtual Cockpit for FSX yet?

hello. do anybody know if there is any B737-300 with Virtual Cockpit for FSX yet? Best Regards. Helge Meyer 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
RG3

iFly B747-400 works in FSX?

Hello, I would like to know if the awesome iFly B747-400 works in fsx. That is a great addon, and I would like to use it in FSX rather than the comparitivly "suck" grade model microsoft made. It would probably be better to e-mail me at groszews...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
veshagoo on
Rozal

Best aircraft addon? (PM/CPTSM)

I know there are a few out there. http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ http://www.captainsim.com/ I am looking for the most realistic. Anyone have any experience with addons these? Which do you perfer?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Conman06 on
Drewbob

Engine smoke

Does anyone know of a good download that works for fsx that has the black engine smoke commonly seen on older aircraft like the dc-9, 727, 707, dc-10 etc. Thanks in advanced. 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
dennisip

How to add aircraft to ths FSX

I have download the aircrafts from the web site. How to add them to my FSX?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bawns

TEACH ME HOW TO USE THESE AI FILES

THESE ARE AI FLIGHT PLANS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THEM HELP WITH INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE AC#10050,"Adam Air Boeing 737-400" AC#10051,"Adam Air Boeing 737-300" // Adam Air Boeing 737-400 AC#10050,PK-KKC,1%,WEEK,IFR,0/00:00,@0/02:10,310,F,0220,WIMM,0...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawns on
freak316

ground handling add on

i found a pushback add on but i cant seam to get it to work evenafter following the Installation guide. can someone plz help me....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
freak316 on
Rozal

FS2Crew - Where is the main button?

Where is the main button on FS2Crew 747 (non pmdg)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rozal on
FlightSimX

Interested in testing Just Flight's Rescue Pilot?

Just a quick heads up - Just Flight are looking for testers for their soon to be released Rescue Pilot Mission Pack for Flight Simulator X. Mark...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FlightSimX on
mpf858

Cannot Complete “Civil Air Patrol Search” Mission

I posted this to the "General" Forum but received no responses. Perhaps I should have posted this here: I’m stuck in the “Civil Air Patrol Search” Mission supplied with FSX Deluxe. After I pick up the downed pilot and am routed to “McCall”, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
undelivered on
Oldgeek

F-117 Nighthawk Install

I am new to this so forgive me.....but I downloaded the F-117 but can't figure out how to install the Panel and Gages. In the instructions it says to install them but it doesn't say how or to where and the gages are an rar file....I assume I have to do...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
ohboy710

want additional missions for fsx - emergency ones

Does anybody know where you can get additional missions other then the free ones we find on this site. I would even pay for them if they were any good. Specifically I would like "emergency" missions where there was some type of a problem with the aircra...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FlightSimX on
pilotallen

How to add my American Airline on my FSX

Hi, im new to this so i need some help. I just downloaded the file and i have no clue on how to add it. It would be greatly helpful. Thank you. 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
cheezyflier

atr 42-500 air dolomiti

i enjoy flying this plane in fs9. i rarely fly commercial but i like this one. i have tried numerous times to install into fsx without success. can anyone tell me what it is that prevents it from being used in fsx? i have lots of fs9 planes in their ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
FlatheadSmith

What is/are 'Livery(ies)'?

I am sorry but I don't know the correct expressions and terminology for ‘Livery”. I bought the "Fly Away" Volume 1, FSX Civil Aircraft on CD and I am afraid that I will screw-up my FSX program. What will I do, what will I do??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bawns

HAS ANYONE GOT PROJECT AI TO WORK IN FSX

SHARE PLEASE...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawns on
baesys

747lcf dreamlifter

anybody know where i can get one ??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
yankeessuck1992

changing panels on aircraft

how would i change the panel of an aircraft? the aircraft already has a panel but it does not work. i would like to change it to a the panel of the crj700 or 737. please help!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Vanya

FS9 to FSX

What is it that prevents the use of aircraft from FS9 from being used in FSX? Is there any way to convert FS9 craft for FSX with minimal aggravation?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
yankeessuck1992

picture in aircraft select screen

some aircraft i have downloaded and added to fsx do not have a picture in the aircraft select screen. they work fine in the game but you cant tell wat they are in the screen. if anyone knows how to give them a picture in the aircraft select screen i would...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
Saabotr

[i]Downloadable[/i] Traffic for FSX??

Hey all- I am searching high and low for some downloadable traffic for FSX, such as My Traffic X, Ultimate Traffic, etc, etc.... to no avail. Every site that I go to is a physical delivery. I have downloaded Ultimate Traffic for FS9 previously, but i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Saabotr on
benbastock

AI TRAFFIC ADD ONS

i know things like my traffic x are good but is there any similair ones but are a bit easier on the budget?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
hades0302

FS2004 scenery working in FSX?

hi i wondering how much of the fs 2004 scenery actualy works on fsx and just to be cheeky which ones cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
benbastock on
kennwaskiewicz

TRANSFORMERS

wouldnt it be cool if there was a download of megatron start out as a f-22 and then transform into megatron just an idea from transformers the movie see it its a good movie...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kennwaskiewicz on
mufc

WestJet livery for default 737

Does anyone know where to get a WestJet livery for FSX? also, does anyone know if the project opensky Westjet 737-700 for FS2004 work in FSX?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flyboy978 on
Vanya

Where the heck is the FSX.cfg?

Where is the FSX.cfg to be found? I would like to experiment with some tweaks, but the file has eluded me so far. I tried using the Windows Search device with no results anywhere, it's not in my FSX folder, and the folder titled 'Application Data' does ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
AO001

AFCAD 2.21 Converter

I heard Lee isn't doing any more products for MSFS so no AFCAD for FSX...does anyone know if there is any other AFCAD-type parking editor out there that is FSX compatible?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
nitro446

PSE PSE HELP Aircraft downloads

Im trying to add new liveries to current FSX aircraft..namely A321 Easyjet. The instructions tell me to update the aircraft.cfg using notepad and copy / paste etc but I cant save the new addition on the cfg file! Where am I going wrong? whenever I paste a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jellrod on
COBRA359

CHANGE PLANE TEXTURES

HOW DO YOU CHANGE PLANE TEXTURES FROM THE DEFAULT ONES??? I have nearly 100 planes downloaded in FSX but have no idea how to change textures or ( paint scheme) on planes in FSX. Any HELP would be appreciated. Thanks, cobra 359...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
jtej

SDK Missions Not showing up!

Hey guys.. Ok so I create a mission in sdk just like the video tutorial states. Following the linking command in the flight file but it will never show up in the mission cateories ever. I was wondering if I am using the wrong Category GUID number and ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jtej on
Flyguy41983

Aircraft Folder

The Aircraft folder for FSX will not appear for me on Windows Explorer =[. Does anyone know why or is it in a different folder....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
dcrayton72

UTX with XGraphics

Does anyone know if X Graphics will compliment UTX or do they do the same thing?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Page 20 of 25