Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Touch screen apps for iPad

Is there a free app I can use on my iPad for auto pilot? So I can just touch screen instead have to Hoover a mouse? Thanks for all the paints and add ons you do!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
W3CPR

Alpha SR-71

My Alpha SR-71 loses quite a bit of altitude when on autopilot and turning 90 degrees at 300 knots and 4000 feet. As a matter fact it loses almost 3000. This doesn't seem normal and I wonder if anyone else has experienced this...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
Tom hall

Mp design gazelle drifts to the right

Whenever I fly the mp design gazelle it tends to drift to the right how can I edit the aircraft.cfg to stop it doing this...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
EDWARD CHUDY

how do I install Autohover

I downloaded Autohover from fly away sims, how do I install it? please help. Do I just run the exe file???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Where did you find the graphics tab and uncheck the DX10 men

Where did you find the graphics tab and uncheck the DX10 menu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
444Pilot

Problems downloading plugins- Logitech radio & multi pan

I am using Windows 7 for FSX. I have been trying to fix my Saitek-Logitech radio panel/ multi panel issues for a very long time! The folks at Logitech recommended I uninstall the current panel plugins and install the new ones from their site. I did not se...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Rick G

Airbus A340-600 freeware download

Looking for an Airbus A340-600 download? I have been looking for some time now and tonite I downloaded, by mistake and unbeknownst to me, the listing shows it is for FS2004. I didn't pay much attention, I have FSX, and it downloaded fine! It is a multi-li...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rick G on
W3CPR

XB-70 Valkyrie help

I have downloaded many XB-70 and all exhibit the same problem. The nosewheel landing light does not show up when looking through the cockpit panel window in FSX. The landing light does show up when looking at the aicraft from an external view. My quest...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
Edmeister

Square smoke effects black contrails instead of white

Hi guys! I recently downloaded the FSX Buffalo Airways Basler BT64. I am always looking for prop planes with skis, so I thought i would give this one a try. The graphics are good as well as the flight dynamics. The problem I am having is with the effect...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Edmeister on
GJMichels

Scenery Overlap?

I am not sure if this is the correct way to describe this, but I would like to learn more about scenery ad-ons and how they are executed. For example, if I have MegaEarth Texas scenery installed, and also have an add-on for Austin, Texas, loaded, when...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GJMichels on
Jim Lynch

F-22 Raptor afterburner flames ?

I recently downloaded Virtavia's F-22 Raptor, and what a sweet flying aircraft. My afterburner flames however, are not exiting the engine nozzles, but are coming off the fuselage about 3 - 4 feet higher , or way above the nozzles ? Any fix for t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Tom Bale

FSX Fokker Dr1 Triplane 'The Red Baron' missing 'cab file

I have downloaded this model and just love it. Unfortunately the panel.cfg reffers to fokdr1.cab i.e. gauge00=FokDr1!Tachometer, 95,108,183,184 gauge01=FokDr1!Altimeter, 8,290,181,180 gauge02=FokDr1!Fuel, 231,296,136,130 gauge03=FokDr1!Compass, 2...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tom bale on
Jim Lynch

Mel Mutter's MIG-15

I have a question about Mel Mutter's MIG 15 which I had just downloaded from Military page 107. I have tried every way that I know to load the gauges, but I have failed. Is it not supposed to have gauges ? I like the plane and can fly it OK using t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
smy2511

Scruffyduck Software Scenery Design: Help please

After Downloading and installing FSX Scruffyduck Software Scenery Design. Then clicking the SDETestApp.exe All that happens is. A messaage window opens for a few seconds stating. Test Test App not working. any help appriciated. I have the Following REQ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
smy2511 on
MIK1

TOM 727 NO SOUND

Using Tom727 is very good but I have no sound - TOM 310 also has nothing showing on any clocks very good the Flight Simulator X - TOM 727 - SOUND TOM 310 - ? TOM 300-B4 AIRBUS 330- AIRBUS 340- REFENCE THANK YOU VERY MUCH IQBAL ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
W3CPR

Aerosoft mega airport EDDM upgrade

I have installed and re-installed the Aerosoft Mega Airport EDDM. They have done a beautiful job on the airport scenery but they have also disabled one of the most important aspects of the airport, that is, when you install the Aerosoft program for EDDM ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ChildsRay

All Things World of AI

I'm new. I need to understand how to get aircraft into this world. I see pkgs and I installed the World of AI Installer but from there, I simply draw a blank at the instructions. Some say create a folder in FSX root titled ai and a subfolder titled air...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
TOMASPTY

missing gauges PA28-161

Downloaded the Piper Warrior II file but appears to have been corrupted ... half of the six pack dont show and some of the interior details as well. How to correct? Or just download again and try with a new file?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Knightfury

FSX service packs

How can I load service packs 1 & 2 without the CD. Downloaded same from Ocean of games using ultra iso. thank you for your time in advance. 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Rick G

Looking for a panel for a Cessna 170-B

Hi there! I found a download on another flightsim site, a Cessna 170B. I was looking forward to the download, as I used to fly Sky Divers years ago at drop zone down here in South Florida, flying the 170-B. Download went great, but when I went to fly it o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rick G on
W3CPR

JAVA and FSX

Is there any aircraft carrier I could download for FSX that does not use JAVA? I am a little hesitant to install JAVA based on some of the information about it effecting other programs. I would like to find an aircraft carrier for FSX that does not use ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bluealex

FSX Steam 747 Package.

I have just bought & installed this, and am most impressed with aircraft vc realism. However I cannot get plane to rotate at takeoff speed - can anyone help please?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Leander

Airwolf

Does anybody know of an Airwolf addon that will work on fsx? PLEASE HELP! 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rachel on

Fuel planner for a319 fsx

When I downloaded the a319 thru steam.com it never created a fuel planner icon on my home screen. I have been trying to locate the file and creat a shortcut. Is it a zip file and how would I locate it. The install from steam went directly to an install a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
pjlcb1

Getting iFly B747-400 FMC to work

downloaded iFly747-400, can't get the FMC to read Nav data, updated from http://www.navigraph.com/www/fmsdata.asp but still no data. Have tried to move the files around. Only help from iFly is that the folder should be in main FSX directory. Any advice wh...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Jwilder

KPDX gates not servicing stock AI

I just downloaded the KPDX update, and it looks awesome, but there is one problem. the Stock AI do not park at the gates, all the stock traffic is on the cargo and GA ramps. I don't have a fancy AI pack and don't really care for one, so how do I reset i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
wlrjr

fogged glass in AS350 helicopter

My Nemeth Bros AS 350 is fine in FSX but installed in P3d 3.4 all the cockpit glass is fogged. Everything else works fine. Any suggestions? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
golfacce

Thanks for the feedback...

Thanks for the feedback, RadarMan, Any suggested downloads for Vehicles for FSX Steam? You would have probably included it in your reply if you knew of one, but I thought I asked anyway... never know! Bob...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
golfacce

FSX Truck Not displaying

Downloaded FSX Truck to my Airplane in my simobjects airplane folder and it doesn't display in Freeflight. The simple instructions simple state copy and past the FSX Truck folder to the Airplane folder. I am downloading to my FSX:Steam edition, which s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

Missing waypoints

After much searching on the internet and forums etc, I find I cannot solve this problem in FSBuild ver 2.4.0.32. running FSX. The problem is this, when I generate a flight plan using FSBuild, the autogenerate works fine and gives me the sid and star rout...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
dtdb

How to install aircraft in FSX

1/6/11 Update: Here is a link to my website that has a more in-depth and up to date tutorial on how to install addon aircraft. http://fstipsandaddons.com/tutorials/installing_aircraft.html There is also one for scenery here: http://fstipsandaddons.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ianstephens on
nichos

FMA NOT for 707 BUT FOR 747 (Flight Management Automation)

Dear Sir Madam ADMINISTRATORS Could you please change this post with the faulty & misleading SUBJECT & also change any references in the text from 707 to 747 " FMA for 707 (Flight Management Automation) " It should read FMA for 7...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nichos on
Josh Welte

Ifly747 V2 FMC problems

I just recently bought the IFly747V2 for FSX steam edition and the FMC says Airac cycle 1506. When i go to update to the newest Airac cycle to 1702 the FMC still says Airac 1506 and wont update. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix the problem. Heres a sc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Gabe Hanzeli

Lake Renegade not fully visible in FSX

Just downloaded Lake Renegade. It runs on FSX but most parts of the plane are not visible. Help? Thanks, Gabe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Lurach

FSX addon - FSX Mitsubishi Pajero - FSX.paje.zip

I am try to install the Mitsubishi Pajero file into FSX. I am almost there. I can see the thumbnail among my aircraf in the Select Aircraft window.. However when I click on the thumbnail ai get a message "Failed to startup the flight model PAJERO 10. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
purrpaw

Download not appearing in Fsx free flight menu

I have downloaded a Spitfire and loaded into the fsx files and it works.I then downloaded the Vulcan file,extracted all the files and loaded into the correct fsx files ie airplanes and effects.The 6 variants of the Vulcan are in the Airplane file but does...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ACE-9 on
Bufude

Does Addit!Pro work with FSX SE?

Does anyone know if Addit!Pro works with FSX Steam Edition? I cannot seem to get a reply from the Mfr....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bufude on
ddxmitch

windows 10 downdloads

❓ can anyone out there help me i can't seem to figure out how to download with windows 10 all the descriptions i've read about are for windows xp and 7...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

How do I get FSX GA-Traffic to recognize ADE Created Airport

I have updated or created a number of small airports in ADE (Airport Design Editor) and need to know how to get FSX GA-Traffic to recognize them. Like this add-on, just need to be able to update airports to show all parking spots. Thanks, Fred Zealor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Geddownunder

LTBA Duplicate buildings

I downloaded the LTBA (Istanbul) FSX scenery from Flyaway. Looks great, other than duplicate buildings and aircraft parked over each other. LTBA is loaded as No 1 on scenery list. I have MT6 loaded as well, so i went into it and disabled its LTBA, whi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Geddownunder on
Eeros

Aerosoft VFR LONDON X SCENERY FOR FSX installation problem

Installation fails. Says my E-mail or serial key is not OK. Over 20 times tried and i'm sure there is not fail in those. Or maybe Serial Number Simshack (where i bought this) send me is nor alright. What can i do?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Eeros on
CaptainEugene

FSX "SEARCH ADD-ON SCENERY" missing all scenery

On a new Windows 10 PC I have loaded FSX plus Accelerator and several aircraft, airport and scenery DVDs. I can fly around without a problem except the scenery is default. I know I successfully loaded scenery as when I go to Scenery Library I see 156 ar...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JGA80

somehow lost my whole library of downloaded planes

I added steam fsx to my computer, and download plenty of files with new planes, some of them unzipped correctly into the airplanes folder and some didn't, some without panels, some no sound, blah blah. i would move those files from the airplanes for to th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

Milton Shupe's S2F-3 Tracker for FSX

Is there any way to program the aircraft.cfg file in the Tracker aircraft to have it work with the rudder/nose wheel when taxiing this aircraft rather than using the F11 and F12 key for turning. The aircraft texture is as good as anything out there but w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Agent Orange

F-16 mission

In the mission "77th Gamblers -- Intruder" from the "F-16X Adventures" add-on mission pack, why do I get multiple radar lock-ons over the target area despite complying perfectly with the 500-foot AGL altitude restriction? Is it a bug in the mission itsel...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agent Orange on
Christian Büttner

spb2xml.exe FSX-addon

spb2xml.exe worked well by VISTA. Now in Windows 10 pro no XML-files appear any more near at spb-files. Are they otherwhere or is any patch or update needed ?? Hope for helpfully reply, thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
nitros4turbo

egbp - kembe air field

does anyone have or know where i can get kemble airfield download to ? the airfield code is EGBP i fly from there most weeks as i'm a qualified pilot and i'm now putting a sim together to help other pilots train and get used to the airfield and radio plus...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ianstephens on
Royal Green

FSX PAX PASSENGER SIMULATOR V1.0

I downloaded PAX from this website and I can't get it to install. After clicking the setup file I get these error messages: Windows cannot find C:\users\Jamie\appdata\local\temp\temp1_pax(1).zip\setup.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
hillhuggr

Virtual Cockpit (VC) Views not being displayed

I've installed a few FlyAway SIM aircraft downloads where once installed I cannot see anything but the runway ahead of the aircraft in the VC view. No dash or instrumentation at all. I'd like to resolve what is causing this! Most recently downloaded ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Fenstar

DA-20 aircraft download for FSX?

I am just starting my REAL pilots licence training on a Diamond Katana DA-20. At home I am running FS X and am wondering if anyone knows if there is a download for a Diamond Katana DA-20 for FSX. I see that there is a download for FS9, but do not know if...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Page 6 of 25