Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Fenstar

DA-20 aircraft download for FSX?

I am just starting my REAL pilots licence training on a Diamond Katana DA-20. At home I am running FS X and am wondering if anyone knows if there is a download for a Diamond Katana DA-20 for FSX. I see that there is a download for FS9, but do not know if...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Agent Orange

BeaverX Homeland Security mission

When I fly the BeaverX Homeland Security mission, after I pass Waypoint 2 they give me intercept vectors to the suspicious aircraft -- first "heading 075, 20 miles", then "heading 065, 10 miles" -- but after I turn to a heading of 065 to follow the second...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agent Orange on
lionlicker

Dash8 has a short practical range of only 600 Nm (at most)

First of all would like to thank Barry Blaisdell, Jean-Pierre Brisard, Bob May, Kevin Pardy and Danny Crance Premier Aircraft Design for an excellent package {dch8_5ex.zip}. I was wondering if anyone had some info on the expected range of a ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Glenn Williamson

BN2 B Trans Anguilla / Texture

I have downloaded the BN2 Trans Anguilla. All seems ok except that the colour is black. Is there a way I can correct this? I can see much effort has been put into this project and would love to fly this plane! I am using MFSX / Acceleration Expansion Pack...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Glenn Williamson on
av8or2128mh

"We can't open this file" Texture related

I've downloaded many aircraft over the years. I've returned to working FSX sim. I had to get a new computer running Win 10. loaded FSX onto new machine, now that I am adding add-on acft. there is a problem with texture(s) showing up. when I go into the te...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mondo19

Slowly getting FSX Concorde running but guage issues still

Have FSX Concorde loaded into FSX & all 8 paint schemes load ok with VC & popup panels. Only problem I have now is when ever I load an aircraft ( all 8 of them) each time I get about 17 error messages informing me that this guage was created in win 98 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mondo19

No VC in FSX Concorde

I have downloaded & installed ok the FSX Concorde to my win10 x 64 FSX but I don't seem to be able to find a VC, always starts with no cockpit & can only find 2D cockpit using keyboard shift + 1 keys. Can anybody help me ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mondo19

unanble to install FSX Concorde manually or auto.

I have downloaded fsxcnrd.zip using 2 different browsers but every time I get the error code 0x80004005 When I try to google it I get obscure results about update problems. Any ideas as to what the problem is ? I am running FSX on a win10 computer....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mondo19 on
CA90290

FSX Boeing PW-9 Canon Sound

I have installed FSX Boeing PW-9 and all is working including the canon almost. I have the tracer showing and the shells ejecting, but no sound. The sound file 20can.wav is there and I have pretty much put it in practically every folder. I have also ad...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CA90290 on
W3CPR

PMDG MD-11 lowering wheels for landing

When flying the PMDG MD-11 using the FMC, I find that the MD-11 FMC requests lowering the landing gear when you at 10 to 20 miles from the airport. I wonder if they are using the landing gear as a spoiler type tool or is there some other reason I am not...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
jackfromva

Missing Bits

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, or if it should be considered a graphics issue, but here it it... I recently installed the Alabeo's Diamond DA42 'Twin Star' for FSX. All went well (I thought) until I loaded the aircraft for a flight....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Snoop-Dogg

PMDG 737NG and 777LR Error

Okay so I own both PMDG's for P3D, but when I try to install it doesn't install because I get this stupid msg saying "Installation cannot continue. Your registry does not show a valid Prepar3D(tm) installation location."...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mexicamote on
TU154

Problem with TU154B2

Hi everyone, Recently I downloaded an add on - the TU154B2 from the official website. I installed it using the .exe file, but i can't load it. On the preview, only thing I can see is 3 pilots, and when I press the load button fsx crashes. Please hel...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Snmark1

UPS Boeing 777-200 paint work

Hi, I downloaded this free version, installed the package as described, but when I loaded the plane into FSX all I can see is a white plane with no paintwork. Also, there is no way of connecting the GPS to the Auto Pilot in the plane. Can anyone explain ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
1up2down

EZoc Camera Problem

I am having a problem with EZoc Camera. The user manual and all the videos on YouTube were of no help regarding where to locate the keys that needed to be disabled before starting the EZCA Configuration. They all told me to go to Views in the Event catego...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
dankress82

Downloaded planes have no textures

a few of the planes i have downloaded are opening without having textures like A380-800 DFW. not sure how to get a texture on it. it did come with a textures folder and i tried copying that into the textures folder and then just the contents of it to th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Adolph_Galland

White textures in FSX!

I just downloaded FSX onto my computer; the regular one, and I downloaded FSX 1&2. I've purchased and downloaded several aircraft . They look normal in the menu window; however, when I choose a plane to fly, it comes out in a total white texture. I have o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

no gauges in new downloads on FSX steam

Hi everyone, After downloading and installing a new aircraft, I am not able to see the ASI and other important gauges. Any ideas on what i can do to fix the issues? Thank you, Shay...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JSR

C120 addon

I have just downloaded the C120 add on for FSX steam. It is working well except that I have no airspeed indicator on the panel ( there is 1 blank space|) and am unable to reset the altimeter. Am I doing something wrong? any help or advice would be mos...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
fuzybr5

Downloaded fsx default repaints and not showing in fsx

I downloaded the default 737 800 for fsx and did everything the readme said to do and nothing is showing up in my fsx im running windows 7 64 bit I even tried another repaint and nothing so can anyone help me....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
edace

Download FSX Aberdeen (EGPD) Dyce airport

I have downloaded FSX Aberdeen airport scenary and all seems to be working correctly except that when taking off from the runway there are green strips of grass going across the runway at right angles.Anyone have any idea how to overcome this? Thanks e...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Malafor

Terrain Package Options

Hi am thinking about buying Orbx Globle Base and Vector to enhance my FSX-SE . I wanted to ask other players opinion on there views with this package. Is there any other packs which you would consider better value for money as the Orbx is not cheap. Al...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Malafor on

cherokee 180 Direction Indicator

Hi, I have jst loaded up the free Piper Cherokee 180. Is there any reason why the DI (Gyro compass) does not change at all? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
spanner115

FSX S2 download fails,

FSX S2 download fails, computer repair meant Win7 64 bit installed, reinstall from start, lost lots of aircraft etc , gradualy loading again ( THanks !) but servive pack 2 fails twice. each time it loasdsas fsx_sp2_ENU.msi i managed to get sp1 las...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
croc2

Missing gauges on add-on aircraft.

Often when I add an aircraft to FSX the gauges are either entirely missing, the gauges are there but they have nothing in them, or the whole panel field is black. Can anyone help please? The DX10 box has been unchecked and that generally solved the white...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Dassault Rafale Sound

Hi Team I have recently downloaded the Dassault Rafale (dasracbm.zip) and I have found that I am not able to get any engine sound when flying in Spot View. The sound in VC and 2D view is fine. Following the Read Me instructions, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Paddy92

DH 114 Prinair

Hi, I downloaded and installed, three times, that nice addon by Marco ... Being used to DH104 Dove the panel is, for me, like going home. But no start panel and no pedestal => no flight. As anyone an idea, I've been looking over the files and ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
CalleB

FSX immediately shuts down after loading aircraft

Hallo again everyone. I just received the Wilco Airbus series v.1 and v.2. After chosing one of these new addon-Airbus aircrafts, FSX immediately shuts down. Nothing more happens. It just quits. I'm using Vista, and I have My Traffic X installed. W...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
leggy

Ultimate Traffic suddenly stopped loading with FSX

Hi everyone for some reason my Ultimate Traffic 2 has stopped loading into my FSX. Normally when i load up my FSX the Ultimate Traffic 2 is automatically installed and plays a little tune but has suddenly stopped and now not loading in at all have tried t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
aob9

PMDG 737 FMC

I am familiar with flying the Boeing 737/400 on MS Flight Sim 2004. So I upgraded to the PMDG Boeing 737/800/900 package. I am currently undergoing the very steep learning curve with FMC, but I am anxious to get familiar with the cockpit using IFR as I do...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
iro on
Finn69

Can't completely uninstall Lukla Mission D/L'd from here.

Please help me get my FSX back from being trapped in the Lukla Mission. I installed mission, flew and enjoyed it. No special uninstall instructions so I deleted Lukla folders. Now, when I fly 'Free Flight', I can choose airplane, airport etc and that will...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Snoop_Dogg

Aerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt missing taxiway signs

Aerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt missing taxiway signs! Any help?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Snoop_Dogg

AI traffic unwanted

I have some AI planes that I really don't know where they came from, I have MyTraffic 6 but its not installed, all my traffic settings are off and there are random planes (not default they are airlines like Lufthansa etc...) but this is only in airports t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

FSCommander and PMDG 747-400

When I generate a flight plan in FSCommander and then place it in the PMDG 747-400 I find that the cruise altitude is correct but that altitude remains the same even for the destination airport instead of a normal descent at a normal rate and change of sp...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

CESSNA 441 CONQUEST - NEW DOWNLOAD - GPS WILL NOT TURN ON.

Cessna 441 Conquest for FSX - New download - reloaded no help. Everything else works except the GPS, CAN NOT TURN IT ON. PLS HELP...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Heeien

Mod that creates a follower plane?

I want to fly with another planes in offline mode, is there a mod that creates a plane that keeps following you wherever you go?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Equador Crop Dust Mission

Ecuador Crop Dusting Mission FSX

Can someone please tell me which directory each folder goes into? I have no clue!! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!! :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Equador Crop Dust Mission on
Snoop_Dogg

PMDG 777LR Error

Okay so I own the PMDG 777LR for P3D v3, but when I try to install it doesn't install because I get this stupid msg saying: "Installation cannot continue. Your registry does not show a valid Prepar3D(tm) installation location" I had the same problem wit...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

How to fix mouse indicater in Virt Cockpit view.

After downloading and installing add-ons I lost my mouse indicator does anyone have any suggestions?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Ben Wisdom

Dino Cattaneo F-14 Repaint Glitch.

Hello Everyone! As you may not be aware, I am a MAJOR fan of Namco Bandai's Ace Combat Series. Recently, I found and downloaded Dino Cattaneo's Excellent F-14D Tomcat for use with AICarriers2.zip. I also happened to find a repaint for it as the Razgr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Decal on
Snoop_Dogg

P3D EZDOK any way to free look?

Ok so there is this thing on EZDOK called global disable/enable and when it is enabled ezdok works but you cant move with the SPACE+mouse and then I searched a bit and found out that you need to use the middle mouse button since EZDOK overwrites P3D view ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
1228lutzk57

installing FSX acceleration expansion pack

Hi there, In my previous message I mentioned that I am having problems installing FSX without getting an error message. This usually happens then I added the acceleration pack to it. What can I do? I cleaned everything out and started from scratch and...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
1228lutzk57 on
Ainsley

Semi-competent FSX user with missing textures!

Hello All! Having played MS flight sims for years, I find myself with more time to devote to FSX now than in recent years. Being an RAF nut, I have just downloaded the Simshed Tucano and a BAE Hawk. Both have no visible external textures and the Hawk h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
hillhuggr

Guepard VC Panel Texture Problem

Is anyone else having issues with portions of the VC Panel being transparent? If so, do you have a fix?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
wilfran

AI Carriers in FSX Acceleration

Hi Guy's, can anyone help me with this problem. I have AI Carriers in my FSX Acceleration. As far as the ships contained in AI Carriers are concerned they are all working as they should, however on trying to add to them, from Flying Stations, I have only ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wilfran on
hillhuggr

Addon Airplane - Texture/Display Issue

On a couple of Addon Aircraft I have tried to install, I don't see the entire aircraft displayed, only parts of the aircraft (say te pilots, interior and engines or propeller. The rest of te aircraft is missing in the game display. All the required ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Snoop_Dogg

NLS A380 ETA?

Does someone know when (or if) the NLS A380 will come out????...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
rpapworth1old

Download of G5, and when installed no instrument panel guage

I downloaded a Gulfstream g5.5 and when I installed it, I followed the instructions with the exception of installing a line in the effects folder. The first time I opened FSX to fly it, the exterior was pretty good...not great, but there was no instrument...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
evans3588

Adding or placing a hanger at my local airport in FSX SE

I am looking for software or information as to how I might place an object like a hanger on the grounds of my local airport KFWA. I know there is software that will allow this to be done in FSX under Windows 7. I am now using Windows 10 and FSX SE. There...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

FS Commander FSX and Air Traffic Control

I have run into a problem with FSC, FSX and ATC and cannot find any answer to this problem anywhere. The problem is this, I generate a flight plan in FS Commander from KABE to KPHL. The departure runway is 24 and I setup my aircraft at GATE 10 at KABE. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Page 7 of 25