Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

trekrider49

I don't see the airplane folder

Hi,first post on this site,i followed the first post but when i looked inside the FSX program file i saw all other folders,sound/texture/panel,etc,but no airplane folder,pls help. Update,i found the answer in another post,instead looking for airplane f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mustangfreak on
HyFlier

Weapon Loaded Aircrafts?

I was in FSX on multiplayer the other day and someone had a 747-800 with a machine gun and rockets that worked and he was fighting with some other people with guns and all that junk. Is there an aircraft I can download with working weapons so that I can p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
HyFlier on
jetman35

looking for a good B-17 payware

I am looking for a very detailed B-17 to purchase for fsx. Anybody know where I can get my hands on one? Jetman...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
blacksito on
Roar54

[ Poll ] Lockheed Martin F-22 Weapons Bay Doors

The Lockheed Martin F-22 weapons bay doors do not open in my game. I press E and shift and before I can press 2, the cockpit door opens. If I press shift and then 2, the GPS window appears before I can press E. Even if I do all three at the same time noth...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Roar54 on
Adam55

Boeing 757 folder??

Hi, I went to install the Air Canada skin from opensky, the instructions said to put the texture in the default 757 folder. I do not seem to have a 757 folder. Is this an addon plane, or am I missing something? Thanks for any help....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tom12 on
Baron58

dh beaver fsx???

does anyone know were I can find a freeware beaver on wheels? I've looked everywere and cant find anything!!! Please help!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
markrem

Multi Monitors for FSX

Can anyone advise whether I can put side window cockpit views (not virtual cockpit views) on additional monitors. I want to have the front view on the forward monitors and the two side window views continuously on monitors located on each side to simulate...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
markrem on
hizmercy

Can't Add Scenery Library

Just got My Traffic X. Installation was successful. The last step before enjoying my traffic was to add the "MyTraffic" folder to the FSX Scenery Library. I clicked "Add Area" selected the "MyTraffic" folder, then clicked OK. Instead of adding the dire...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nyguy72000 on
stocz2

Capt Sims 727-100 help

Looking for some help here. I just purchased Capt. Sims 727-100 pro pack, and the 727-200 freighter expansion pack (download version) the other day. I have gone to there website, http://www.captainsim.com/ to look for the manuals. I did download them,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
stocz2 on
HyperionXL

How Hard Would It Be To...

Get someone to take all these FS2004 scenery files and airports, and make them 100% compatible with FSX. http://www.martinstrong.com/FS_Project_scenery2004.htm I'd be willing to pay if someone does figure them out. There are a whole bunch more he...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
HyperionXL on
jamy002

passerelles d ' embarquement mobile pour les avions fsx

Bonjour, Je Voudrais savoir oü il est possible de telecharger des Passerelles d 'embarquement mobile, je veux dire Qui se déplacent sur le tarmac pour avions aux aller jusqu'. Merci d 'avance pour votre réponse. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Karlw

Camera set to far away.........

I just received the Boeing 727 for FSX from Captain Sim. I notice that the camera seems to be quite far away from the aircraft making it appear small. Can I change this in any way?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
deano20000

no paint on plane when installed

Hi when i install planes in my aircraft folder some plains have now paint on them when i fly them am runing win7-64 help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
santiess

Boeing 767 add-on

Hi there, I am thinking of buying an add-on of the 767 but I don't know whitch is the best of thees three: -CLS Boeing 767- 200/300 (with the later expantion pack) -Captain Sim 767- 200/300 (with the other packs) -Level-D 767- 300ER I like wo ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
BuLk on
zeuspedro

FSX Ignores addon scenery

Hi! I am new to installing add-ons, but have had no problem at all adding new planes. This changes when it comes to scenery, though. I have follow the help instructions from FSX to manually install scenery. I have tried all methods, but elected to crea...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
roan2004 on
Heyjoojoo

Boeing 777 good addons anywhere?

I've been recently looking at the triple 7 aircraft and I like their flightdeck design. I've seen how they have a the usual FMC consoles, but they also have another screen where they apparently communicate with their dispatch through text messages. I'm no...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
basys

FSX - Rewards - Visit Series (Free-Flight)

FSX - Rewards - Visit Series - Countries - COLLECTION - STARTER PACKS Purpose ******* To reward those of you who already fly extensively, or for those who don't yet, to further encourage you to do so. ;) Overview ******** In "Free-Flight"...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
basys on
Haza2

Downloaded one plane into fsx, now fsx can't display anymore

I downloaded a a380, it came up in my planes section on fsx, but when i copy and paste other planes into the aircraft folder the fsx does not display them, and publisher drop down box just says Unknown showing it knows more add on are there but doesnt dis...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jianqing on
sinebar

B52 would be nice

Hey I looked in the military aircraft download but didn't find a B52. Is this availale anywhere as an add on?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
santiess

Stewart island NZ Scenery

Hi does anyone know where I can find scenery of Stewart Island in NZ??? Thomas...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
miketango

LIGHTHOUSE HELIPADS?

Hi all, Has anyone thought of doing a LONGSHIPS LIGHTHOUSE HELIPAD off the west coast of lands end Cornwall Uk add-on Regards MIKETANGO....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
miketango on
Dahedman67

UA 777-200 No Panel, etc!!

Just downloaded the UA 777-200 and brought it up OK, but whoops!!!, no panel after hitting F10, no switches,dials,levers or buttons. Only "F" keys that work are for power, nothing else, and it won't takeoff, none of the controls surfaces work. The quest...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Dahedman67 on
smas4er

Ultimate Traffic 2007

Hi I need some help with ultimate traffic 2007. I have intstalled it and also compiled the AI traffic from the compile menu. I do see some traffic at heathrow but it is not as much as I was expecting, as you know heathrow is full of planes. Is this nor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
smas4er on
Patster

ERJ 145 Fuel Pump Noise

😀 Greetings from New Zealand 😀 Apart from switching both fuel tank pumps off to stop the continual clicking, does anyone know how to fix this irritating problem to an otherwise excellent aircraft? Any thoughts most gratefully accepted. T...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Patster on
jettaman

Graphics Card: UPGRADE

Can someone please tell me what kind of graphics card would be good for my system? /FSX I'm thinking of getting the geforce 9800 1g $140 🙄 Do you know of any others off hand? vista i7 260mhz? 12gigs ram Im going to frys after work! &...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jettaman on
OfficialJake

i need a ufo for fsx please help

i was wondering where to get a ufo for fsx?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
newone13

need a ufo for fsx. know where to find one?

need a ufo for fsx. know where to find one?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Fratex

captainsim's c-130 troubles

Hi all. I am new of FSX and I am having some troubles with the "captainsim's c-130 x-perience". In few words, I have the "all in one" pack and when I run fsx and try to fligh one of the c-130 of the addon, fsx crashes. Does anyone has some suggestion ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
photoshock

Fatal Error

Why am I getting a 'Fatal Error occurred' message while starting the program? It will not even get to the start page and I am frustrated with the whole shooting match. Does anybody have any clue as to why this is occurring? FSX with Acceleration packag...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
jettaman

FDC or FS2Crew

I wanted to know if anyone has BOTH Flight Deck Cockpit, and FS2Crew. I have FDC, but I was thinking of getting FS2Crew/PMDG 747, for the PMDG"747 Queen of the Skys". Is that better? I heard FDC doesn't work in PMDG 747??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jettaman on
santiess

Wilco Airbus A320 Error

Hi, I bought the Wilco Airbus A320 series and every time I start up the engiens or just lift off the comuper sayes that there is a error. The error is that there is not enough graphics capacitie but my computer is strong enough to handel this. Heres ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
santiess on
santiess

Wilco Airbus A320 Cabin

Hi, just a simpel question, how do you walk around the cabin? cause I've read all the instructions but I can't find it any help please Thomas...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jianqing on
skymasterdon

Mytraffic X & WoAI

Can I have both MyTraffic X & WoAI packages installed or should I pick one or the other?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
skymasterdon on
gordan_falcon

Best AI Traffic Addon

I really want to get some good, realistic (real companies/paint/ways the planes act) traffic that won't kill my framerates. PLEASE help me and tell me which AI traffic addon is the best...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Longhaul4441 on
Woody-141

C-141B Starlifter

Looking for a decent C-141B Starlifter for FSX--any ideas?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Longhaul4441 on
aviationperson

[ Poll ] Carenado Saratoga or Real Air Siai Marchetti SF260?

Which one is better?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Brickwall132

project open sky planes and FPS?

Awhile ago I started downloading alot of the posky planes mostly the 777. Well I noticed the nice modle and animations but they are the only planes in my collection that affect my FPS so much. I thought it was my memory but I went and bought 1 more Gb so ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jianqing on
Hippoman805

F-22 virtual cockpit doesn't show up

Downloaded the f-22, and the package says a virtual cockpit is included. The aircraft's CFG file looks pretty much the same as the FA-18 (where the VC works), but the VC still doesn't show up on the F-22. None of the textures show up either even though...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ollyau

Released: Multiplayer Carrier Ops - Nimitz

After months of anticipation, and days of working, testing and having fun, I present to you, the one and only SF Carrier 2 - Multiplayer Carrier Ops Nimitz multiplayer mission for Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration! Now you can finally use Javie...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ollyau on
gordan_falcon

Addons Help!!

I'm getting fspassengers x, xgraphics, ultimate airport environment x, and ultimate traffic 2. I also have the captain sim 757 addon. will fsx run all of these addons smoothly?? here are my specs: Intel i7 920 Processor @ 2.66 gHz nVidia GTX 285 2...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Brickwall132 on
mossy

Problem with Aersoft's Mega Airport London Heathrow X

I bought this scenery as I thought that having just one airport done really properly couldn't do any harm, even though it was quite expensive. However, when trying it out this morning by doing a circuit in a Mentor (the glass cockpit is good for views...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
santiess

CLS A340 500/600 Virtual Cockpit Problem

Hi, I've recently buyed the CLS a340 500/600 but when I want to fly in VC I just see nothing, I'ts like the cabbin is gone but you can can see the things from the outside I've read ( if you can't reed it 😛) all the instruction but I cant fig...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
santiess on
gigemaggs99

Just Flight's Cargo Pilot, Airliner Pilot, and Air Hauler?

What is the difference between Just Flight's Cargo Pilot, Airliner Pilot, and Air Hauler? They all seem the same....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Brettxw on
RichardPM

Around the world in 80 flights

Has anyone had the same problem as me in getting the default aircraft off the ground at the start of each trip. I have got so fed up with it that I fly each leg in different aircraft. All it seems to want to do is ground loop & the only way to stop it i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jianqing on
hamhaw85

Need help

I'm not sure if this is even the right place in the forums to put this so if not please let me know where i should. I've been searching for an airport that isn't just at the bottom of a deep hole like (SVAS) or other airports, but an airport that is compl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hamhaw85 on
BRAMBOREF

REGISTRY REPAIR

I don't know where and in which way I can make thie Registry Repair. Nedds help. Thank you from Italy. Ciao and Merry XMas to evrybody. Luigi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
santiess

AI Traffic Add-On

Hey, I've bought My traffic X a long time ago with the idear that there wasn't any other AI add-on. It was good but it also dissapointed me of the fakenes of the aircraft. Now I've found out that there are other AI add-ons: Ultimet Traffic 2 and Taffi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
stereomatic

A serious problem in FSX please need help urgently !!!

1st of all i have to say that i'm using SP1 & SP2 of fsx + windows xp sp3 Hey to all of you i relay need help in this one I'm seeing like 90% of my add ones as white screen only that means : in the preview display of the airplane that spi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Heyjoojoo

Does anyone have My Traffic 2010 and Ultimate Traffic 2007?

I have My Traffic 2010 installed now; not sure what I think about it yet. I also have Ultimate Traffic 2007 but not sure if I want to install that one....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Brettxw on
Brettxw

Ultimate Traffic 2 killing my FPS

I installed Ultimate Traffic 2 due to reading reviews and recommendations. I love it, I love being able to have more air traffic and ground traffic (airport) but at the same time, just taxing to the run-way with another bravo in front of me, my FPS drops ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Brettxw on
Page 14 of 25