Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

jettaman

Hay! Whare did my Airport buildings go!

Hay! Whare did my Airport buildings go? Everything else works, My jetways are there, and they work. I have an inte core li7 9650 vista 2.67 ghz 6gb 64bit system. NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT *Scenery Library*.. In this order. Megascenery X Souther...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jettaman on
cranejt

Repaint installation problems

Hi I have just downloaded the FSX Accelerated F/A-18 RAAF - 20 Years of RAAF Hornets - A21-26 from Fly Away Simulation. This repaint requires the FSX Acceleration F/A-18. I am having trouble locating this download. Can anybody put me on the right ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
matibernard

airbus a320 wizzair

I can't find airbus a320 from wizzair. Help me. Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
matibernard

I can' t install new planes

I download planes and I can't install their in Flight Simulator X....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
jettaman

multiple names

I loaded Captain Sims 757 Propack and the 757 Freighter expansion model and when I go the load the game it says : Multiple aircraft names, and I have to click 35 times to clear the window....I restored it once and it worked, but then it does it again. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jettaman on
Tony-YSSY

Tony's Tips for FSX

From time to time I will post a tip or tweak here for FSX pilots that has been tried and proven. 😀 Tip for better frame rates in windowed mode: Right click on the task bar (bottom menu bar) and select properties, auto hide and apply and OK...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
matt_flyaway

air show missions

Is there any kind of download that lets me fly in formation? I dont care if it is a military thing or stunt plane. thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrazyGrandpa on
munday

Re windows new live services

Just before xmas I rebuilt my computer because I needed more power.I installed vista home premium and then like most people I installed windows live servicesand the usual programs I.e security Adobe reader and so on,then loaded Fsx and sevice packs.then ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
munday on
mickwill

FS Navigator Replacement

Hi All, I used to use FS Navigator with FS2004 as it would do poper SID's and STAR's. I see that FS Navigator will not be released for FSX. Does anybody know of a simular product? Thanks Mick...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tony-YSSY on
matt_flyaway

adding a new texture

if i have a plane but find a new paint job for it where do I put the download files?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
matt_flyaway

Downloading missions

after you download a mission..... does anyone know how to get it running in the game?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
kakashi12355

Problems downloading the YF-22

I downloaded the YF-22 I went to my computer, program files, microsoft games, microsoft flight sim, simobjet, then airplanes where i copied the file then i went back and copied the guages file to the FSX guages file and my plane still wont show up, i have...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
caseholloway223

UT Medical Centers UT Lifestar

I am trying to find out if anyone knows if there is an addon out there of the Bell 430 UT Medical Centers Lifestar medivac helicopter? I have looked on here and on surclaro.com and not on either of these sights. Any help would be great. Here is a address ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ollyau

PW Sceneries Vol 2 - RELEASED!

Paul Wheeler of Striking Software is pleased to announce the release of the second volume in his series of FREE sceneries for Microsoft Flight Simulator X: PW SCENERIES VOLUME 2 - THE GRENADINES, ST VINCENT AND BARBADOS This volume covers the Grenad...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ollyau on
whittke1

at the gate

Can anyone tell me how to start flight sim x on pause so that my plane doesn't automatically start to move as soon as the game starts?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
knightryder

Can't download...

the new "Marine One" helicopter at this link - https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2341/fsx-acceleration-vh-71-marine-one/ I keep getting a "404 file not found" error. Any suggestions would help - I really want this ship! Bob...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
knightryder on
kmacknj

Download not working just read please

I have been trying this for over three hours and still nothing but the F-14. I can't add on anymore aircraft and this is really pissing me off. I have tried the tutorial adnauseum and NOTHING. windows xp on a dell high speed computer.. help :twisted:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
deservet

FSX .AIR files

Which program do i use to view .AIR files, i am using FS Tweaks and it is asking for a directory to my .AIR viewing Program....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
airwolfe

Reality XP GPS

Has anyone tried the reality XP GPS for FSX or FS9 ? It looks really cool. Here is a link to the website. http://www.reality-xp.com/flightsim/gns530/index.html...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
airwolfe on
Avidean

Invisible Aircraft?!!!

Ive downloaded a couple of aircraft and installed them but both of them are invisible! i think there is no livery? Can anyone advise? 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
speerlw on
DubbStyle

Aircraft not showing up in game

When I save a plane folder to my Airplanes folder in FSX, it is supposed to display that aircraft when I run FSX and I should see it when I go to select an aircraft. I have done this before many times, but for some reason, it isn't showing up in my selec...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DubbStyle on
DubbStyle

Bottom part of my screen is blank

It's like the resolution is off or something. I checked the resolution and it is right. I checked everything. It all started after I downloaded and installed some aircraft. It started with the YF-23A Blackwidow. Now it seems my settings are the same ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DubbStyle on
charliewilkins

screen goes black when i uncheck dx10

Please help,Im trying to run fsx sp2 with acceleration on my new dell xps 1530 laptop.It has a nvidia 8600m gt card.Problem is the default aircraft work ok but all the add on aicraft come up white with their textures missing.I have tried unchecking the dx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
charliewilkins on
bluegrass

FSX addon textures

I'm using vista 64 with acceleration pack. all my fsx downloaded aircraft have no paint or textures. What's going on?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
lkw

MAAM DC3 Problem getting instruments to show

I have finally bit the bullet and switched to FSX. One of the first things I wanted to do after flying the included aircraft is bring MAAM DC3 to fsx. I installed the version I have which is the 8th edition. When I try to get it to come up in fsx I a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
rogteg

problem with downloads

Hi, a frequently asked question I'm sure, but I'm not having any success with downloading new aircraft. i have followed the procedures detailed in some the posts here, but even though I can actually download the aircraft and extract it to the correct ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
flsimflyer

2004 scenery add ons work in FSX?

Cause there are dang few scenery files available for FX....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flsimflyer on
raggyroo33

RE: Repaints

Hi, I am completely new to the sim world, but im having great fun and frustration at the same time! I have tried in vein to get the repaints to work on any of my aircraft because i cant open the .cfg folder to paste the text in. Am I doing something...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Wayne24 on
blackforce

do not buy fs passengers for fsx

hello i went to that site and just asked about the price, and was told a amount, so i said i was not buying it and would keep on using xpax and got banned for it, and also i said it was crap the pricing for all the addons and the :censored: dan got offe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
toddbreda

Looking for VF-103 "Jolly Roger" livery for F/A-18

Hey guys, I wasn't sure where to put this but I am looking for the VF-103 "Jolly Roger" livery for my F/A-18 (acceleration). I've found a lot of liveries for it, and some that come close, but I can't seem to locate the actual VF-103 livery (as seen below)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
toddbreda on
7ECA-Captain

Free Citabria Download...

Does anyone know of a good free Citabria / Scout download for FSX? I'd like to try one if it is relatively easy to install on FSX. Cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
7ECA-Captain on
waterinthefuel

Problem with an add-on Citation X

I'm having a lot of trouble with my Feelthere Citation X. I can't get the GPS navigation system to work occasionally. I think it actually broke mid flight on this last trip! Also, and much more of an issue, I can't get it to always hold altitude. I'll...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
waterinthefuel on
doatg

Real Enviroment Extreme

Has anyone heard anymore info on the Real Enviroment Extreme and the release date yet. I did hear that they were getting ready to release it on sim pilot's website. ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FlyPast on
Rolaids

HELP Clear Carrier

Hi I have downloaded the only aircraft carrier on here for FSX. I have used it another time but now it don't work. The the whole thing is clear. It is really weird. I can see the planes on the deck and the runway lights but it is totally not there. Some h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rolaids on
Razgr1z912

Splash Screens

Tell me if you want to download any of them. #7 dedicated to Kojak, a great pilot and an even greater human being. R.I.P Blue Angel No.6 Kevin 'Kojak' Davis 1974-2007. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/34015/splash-screens_6d...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
mitch0508

Safety briefing

hi is there any download or addon which adds the safety briefing to the game so when you start to push back you can hear the cabin crew saying all the safety information to the passengers just to make it that bit more realistic....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
eyton402

Level D 767

Hey Traches, Thanks for the tip. I bought the D Level 767! What a beautiful aircraft, superbly made. Ive just got to learn to fly it now with the help of a 200 page Operations Manual. That shouldnt be too hard for a complete novice should it? Any othe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
Nicolii

Cessna 182

Does anyone have a good link to a Cessna 182 for FSX? I miss 82 from 2004 and would like to find a replacement that works well with the new version. Thanks Nico...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
greystone on
gepreck

FSX Space Shuttle

Hi, I have recently purchased FSX Space Shuttle, how ever everytime i try to load it, the computer say's there is a DLL file missing. I will resolve that problem when i sort out my line at home. Because of this, i can't start the Launcher. However, you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
gepreck on
diabolikjg

flight simulator FX aircraft add on

Hi, I'm new in this forum so sorry for any mistake... :oops: I'm looking since months for MB339 italian acrobatic team download but can't find anything about it. Anybody can help me? 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
n_codrington

Problem with PMDG 747 ILS

I have something wrong with the PMDG 747 ILS on approach. What happens is, it intercepts the localizer but doesn't line up fully no matter how early i get established. It does follow the glide slope perfectly though. What's wrong? Even tried uninstall...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n_codrington on
bgw93

Flight deck 5

i need a product key for flight deck 5 can someont help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
scottyboy39 on
Accelor

AH 15 COBRA

Need Help I downloaded and installed the AH Cobra folder into the FSX Rotocraft folder. When I go to fly, the cockpit is all black except for a few instruments on the bottom left and right. When I open the ( panel ) folder I do see the cockpit bitmap i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
airwolfe

7X7 Add-on for FSX + Vista64 ?

I am looking for a good add on 737/747/757/767/777 for FSX and Vista64. I have the boxed version of 737PIC from Wilco... but I need the b2 patch in order to make it work with Vista (and really it is only rated for Vista32) and I can't get ahold of that pa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
airwolfe on
Dynamicmc

where can i find a FSX UH-60 download

I have been looking for a blackhawk or variation closer to the Sikorsky UH-60 than that of the aegean hawk. can anyone direct me? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
TSdesert on
Cheeks

AFCAD for Japan

Does anyone know where I can get an AFCAD for every-single Japanese airport, or at least the ones where there are airlines serving. Thanks Cheeks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Heyjoojoo

Is there a way to get current weather without Internet?

I dont have the internet at home but I want to be able to get current weather into FSX. I figured that I could download current weather files somewhere while at work and then take those files and install them to FSX when I get home. Is this possible? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dtdb on
eyton402

FREEWARE BOEING 707 For FSX

Does anyone know where I can get freeware 707 or 727 for FSX? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
pilotincommand1

How to get downloads on FSX

hey i'm new to the site and im trying to get my downloads from the website onto FSX can anyone help me out??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Westernstyle on
Aldeeb

PC Pilot Issue 58 Download Super Flight Planner 4.0

I wonder if any other simmers have downloaded this software from the CD that came with the magazine this month. I noted the remark that the Help file has yet to be produced but the reviewer opined that "the menus are fairly obvious, so it doesn't take ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
Page 16 of 25