Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

ORSAG

KIRK OLSSON F-16 PANEL/ AFTERBURNER/ VAPOR HELP!

Hello, I am looking for the "BEST" quality addon PANEL/HUD-AFTERBURNER EFFECT - WING TIP VAPOR add on for the f-16 by "Kirk Olsson" When I load Kirk's f-16 in fs9 there is no HUD or 2D panel , when I try other view's Ie: hud - hud bright etc: the c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ORSAG on
warlord40

Alphasim has gone Civilian

also looks as though they are getting into CFS, but nothing there yet...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cpltom on
Tommer

How do you get the ground crew to work in fsx?

I have downloaded some aircraft with ground service but can't get the ground service to do anything like unload cargo ect...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
warlord40 on
fvjuke

Will UTX and GENx impact FPS and performance ?

Hello guys, new here but I have been reading a lot in the last few weeks. Finaly decided to become a member ! I am currenlty trying to optimize my set up, (will upgrade my CPU shorlty) but I would also like to improve the "eye-candy" and install UT...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cthiggin on
BruceHolloway

UKMIL Bae HAWK RED ARROWS

Has a great self-installing program but I can't find the download anywhere. Where it asks for main FSX Directory I type Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Is the wrong input? Program says the Hawk is installed....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
BruceHolloway on
were-rabbit

Afterburners?

Hi can you tell me what button the afterburner button is. its been bugging me for months :unsure:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Heyjoojoo

Keep crashing when I change cameraviews...

I'm not sure what is going on but it seems that every time I spend some time toggling between camerviews, on about the fourth time, I get the hourglass and FSX crashes, restarts. I thought it had to do with the camerviews I configured on the Aircraft.CFG ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
were-rabbit on
jredgrove

Just Flight Flying Club Piper Archer - Solid colour on scrn

I have FSX Acceleration (DX10 preview switched off) and am using the Just Flight Flying Club Piper Archer/Warrior. Everytime it rains I get a solid colour on the windscreen instead of the outside view. Screenshot available here: http://www.pbase.com/j...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jredgrove on
aviationperson

cessna 210

looking for a cessna 210 for fsx. freeware....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
effieveda on
Heyjoojoo

Is FS2Crew the other FDC Live Cockpit?

I'm looking for videos that show demos of the FS2Crew running. Wondering if I should stick with FDC Live or use something a little more realistic and easier to use.... FS2crew looks like that. Has anyone used any of the FS2Crew apps? - Kareem FSX us...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
aviationperson

piper cherokee six

is there a piper cherokee six for fsx?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
aviationperson on
aviationperson

commander 115 for fsx

can anybody tell me where i can find a commander 115 for fsx that is not payware?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
aviationperson on
aviationperson

globe swift for fsx

Does anyone know where i can get a globe swift for fsx?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
aviationperson on
scab12

F-15 and F-14

Hello fellow simmers, I have the F-15 and F-14 from IRIS but the keep locking up my computer. Out of all the aircraft I have, these are the only 2 that cause this problem. I was woundering if there was any other top F-15 and F-14 models (with full realis...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
AtomicNutz

Acceleration Freezes when I Save or Change Fuel Flight

Greetings all, I have FSX installed with SP1 and then I installed the Acceleration. Everything works great except when I go to Save a flight in progress, or Change Fuel from the menu while in progress, It freezes and I have to reboot my system. Its n...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Dudds on
Aldeeb

Service Pack 2

I've added the above but I'm mystified about what improvement I should be seeing. Can anybody tell me how it improves FSX + Service Pack 1?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
Michaelvg1

FSX Acceleration?

I installed FSX Acceleration. It told me to uninstall SP2. Is this right? Does Acceleration have SP2 built in or do I need to reinstall? Thanks Any other things I should know about with Accel......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Michaelvg1 on
jetman35

real environment extreme?

Does anybody know when Real Environment Extreme will be available? Jetman...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
timest on
cheezyflier

turbo beaver amphib

i just downloaded a turbo beaver from simviation, the emerald one. it seems to gave the same propblems that plague the ported over 208 amphib from fs9. however, i noticed a switch on the dash that says "chase mode" what is chase mode? what does it do? i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
jamesrobb

first choice a321 repaint?

has anyone come across any first choice airways textures for the default a321 anywhere? (for download) do u have any suggestions of where to look? i've tried avsim already. thanks :-)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jamesrobb on
basys

FSX - Rewards - Visit Series - Country - Various

FSX - Rewards - Visit Series - Country - Various Overview - Collections of free-flight "FSX postcard rewards" for your Pilot Records. For those of you who already fly extensively, or those who don't yet, to further encourage you to do so. Rewar...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
basys on
cudster

Pilot in comand 737 fsx/vista upgrade?

Could anybody advise whether you need FSX Deluxe in order to run PIC 737? I have PIC 737 cd for fs2004 but have just bought an upgrade to fsx/vista. None of the buttons work, the instruments, gauges and displays do not appear to be on. Does any...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Llain on
cheezyflier

curtiss jenny

last night i ported over the jenny from fs9 but i used a re-written cfg file i got from another forum. wow! what a difference! i really enjoy flying it this way. if any of you are interested let me know and i will post a link to the improved cfg....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
warlord40 on
alexctk

noob need help pls.

hi m8's well im i've done the search and also have download from other sites, but im currently searching for this planes. Lockheed P-3P ORION Casa C-212-300 AVIOCAR Marcel-Dassault Falcon 50 Casa C-212-100 AVIOCAR Lockheed C-130 H / H-30 Hercules ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
bawls327

AI Traffic (frame rate friendly)

Anyone know of any that is framerate friendly....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
slinginsammy

how to install addon scenery

how do you install addon scenery?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
stylz67

Opaque Canopy

Every free aircraft I have downloaded from any site, functions perfectly, gauges and panels look fine, outside appearance is good, and view from "Cockpit" is fine. Whenever I switch to "Virtual Cockpit", for the aircraft which have that feature, I se...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
stylz67 on
ab1332

avsim

today I had a problem with avsim, whenever I log in it says "cookie problem with browser". I have logged in several times into avsim and dowloaded things in the past. I didn't put any add-ons to my browser, firefox, and didn't change my settings. I also t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ab1332 on
cheezyflier

amphibious caravan

i know that somewhere i saw a download for porting over the one from fs9 into fsx but now i cant find it. does anyone know where it is? i copied one straight from fs9 to fsx, but it jumps in the water and i am hoping the download one will fix that....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
BatmanYZFr1

repaint help

abacus V2 so far works ok, but... Looking at other repaints, I can still see the rivets and the lines from the different metal sheets to make the planes' exteriors. I love that look, its authentic. When I repaint, the color, reflection, etc looks go...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
BatmanYZFr1 on
Kell

HELP!!! Will not download???

I have fx deluxe edition, every time i download a new liverly getting error message, check the path way. Can someone help me with windows Vista. A step by step instructions on how to download using Vista. Thanks, feeling stupid!!!!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
warlord40

No aircraft exterior?

Just downloaded the B-47 stratojet from alphasim, loaded it into fsx, and comes out only showing the interior. I have posted an email to them, and waiting on a reply,but I just thought someone here might have an explanation. https://forum.flyawaysimul...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
toddbreda

Trouble with DG-808 left flap...

Hi guys, FSX newbie here (actually FlightSim newb in general)...I noticed all of a sudden my DG-808 that comes stock with FSX has an unresponsive left aeileron/flap. It's always in the fully-extended position and none of the controls (keys or joystick) wi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
toddbreda on
chuck72

Freakin RunTime Error

Cant stand this ...Doesnt happen all the time. However, sometmes during a long HOP, BOOM error comes up and FSX shuts down...I dont understand why this happens....Its annoying... I did a transatlantic today and i was an 1 hr and half away from landing and...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chuck72 on
Mschumi

Two-seater Extra 300

I'm looking for a two seater Extra, anyone know one or the model number of the R/l two seaters, that'd be great thanks. 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mschumi on
cudster

737-300 on fsx?

Can anyone help? Is it possible to download a 737-300 on fsx with all the new features that are offered by fsx, such as virtual cockpit, right hand seat views and use of the fmc etc? I downloaded the air new zealand 737-'300' but it appears to have a ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Llain on
jetguy99

Blue Angles blues

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone heard of a blue angle fighter not made by Mark "Fire Ball" Rooks. None of his planes work on my computer. God thats a good title....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jetguy99 on
mat3329

KC-10 Refueller and AC-130 Gunship

Just wondering where a guy could find these planes...are they available as freeware or only payware? Whichever, could someone let me know where to find them because those planes are cool! Wouldn't mind any 130's actually though, same with a nice mid-a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mat3329 on
Heyjoojoo

I need clouds... really good clouds....

Anyone know of any addon that will REALLY enhance the clouds look. I already have X Graphics and Active Sky. They're good but I was looking for something mucho bettah for the clouds. Any ideas? -Kareem...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
warlord40 on
chuck72

Abacus - FS Repaint V2

I don' t understand this software at all...To me its not easy in anyway..Maybe i m missing something...But I cant get it to work...I mean the software runs...its just to do the actual paint job is a mission...I have no clue...I click on he wand and then t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
warlord40 on
cheezyflier

206 stationair

i've been playin around doin flights from places that i wouldn't normally go to, and i found this little island off the coast of indonesia, which is supposed to be part of australia. the airport i take off from is cocos keeling intl (YPCC) and my destinat...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
warlord40 on
jetguy99

Compababilty

Sorry about the spelling /\ | | Before I screw up my game i was wondering if i should put a FS2004 jet on to my fsx game?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
D5Tweddle

Project Magenta

I have had the above downloaded to FSX for some time now, and it is an excellent add on. The problem I am having, is that I am not getting the call outs for V1, VR, Minimums, Retard etc etc I get the call out for 80kts, gear up/down, flaps up, 100f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
D5Tweddle on
Razgr1z912

PMDG 747-400/747-400Freighter Autopilot.

Can someone explain the autopilot altitude control? I don't get it. I can't have the HOLD button for alt and the V/S button together. Whats with that? Do i just need the V/S speed button to climb? If i use the HOLD the plane decends and im at like 20...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
jetman35

AI Aircraft in DX10

I am looking for a good program or AI aircraft that will work in DX10. Unfortunately they planes I have now, don't show textures just the plane. Does anybody know where I can get them? Jetman...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jetman35 on
horrgakx

Which FSC scenery to replace old FS9 stuff?

Hi all. I've had FSX since it was released but my PC wasn't up to spec. Anyway, its now sorted and I reinstalled it last week. I had loads of original scenery for FS9, the huge boxes of MegaScenery, most of the great GeoRender stuff like Emma Field, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
horrgakx on
harm7

Missions Missing

Feel stupid, but added some missions today, now when i load fsx up it says "no missions available". The directory exists and is populated with all including new ones added. Any Help to get my missions back??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
rowcoach

aircraft attitude in level flight

I seem to have this problem with some add-ons. Even though the plane is flying 'level' at cruise speed, when you go to spot view it seems to be flying with a high angle of attack. Is there something I can change in the aircraft.cfg file to make this a lit...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
falconxxx

Kai Tak

Kai Tak fans ..here is an awesome download of Hong Kong famous Kai Tak airport and surrounding area, including the checkerboard approach. The detail is phenomenal a truly must have for kai tak fans.....avism.com .....9Dragons....comes in 5 separate files....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Kell

FSX repaint Downloads which ones can you use??

New at this, which ones can you use to add different logos to my FSX. What do i look for on the downloads.? Any help would be great !!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
Page 18 of 25