General: Hardware

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

ranald

fx5900

does anyone have the fx5900 card and what do you think of it.The cheapest deal I could find was on ebay but most of them are used and I'm not sure I trust that.If you find some cheap deals please dont hesitate to tell me....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on
tomthetank

A little help required

😞 Hi all Im open to suggestions to the following problem When starting my pc the monitor will not come out of standby To get around this I have to switch off at the mains,wait a little,and try again.3 to 4 time seems the norm Ok heres what...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rambunctious on
Waky53

Gameport Rudders & XP

I have a Wingman Interceptor analog joystick & CH Pedals (both gameport). This setup worked fine while I was using win98 on this very same computer. I recently switched to XP and had problems getting the joystiick to work. I find sometimes it does work...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Waky53 on
Rafman

Tracker IR Version 3.10

:cry: Hi Guy and Gals, I have a tracker IR 3.10 (some might say hard luck!!) which has just one problem...It will run loaded for about two to three loadings, then I can't get it to open and scan, so I have to take it All off, and reload the whole program...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rafman on
scullerz

safe mode

my flight sim says its in safe mode but my pc isnt and comes up with hardware accelartion needed do u know how i can gix it plz 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
BEERSNAIL

HELP ME WITH MY STEERING

I HAVE JUST STARTED USING A CH FLIGHT YOKE. HOWEVER I CANT STEER THE AIRCRAFT WHILST ON THE GROUND WITH IT! I'M SURE WITH ALL ITS BUTTONS THAT IT CAN DO IT, I HAVE HAD A LITTLE BIT IF SUCCESS WITH THE GREY BUTTON ON THE RIGHT HAND THUMB PLACE. BUT WHEN I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rafi on
Leoart

Graphic Cards for FS 2002

Hello fellow pilots this is my first post in here I got a little prob my old graphic card is messed up so I want to buy a new one for fs 2002.But Im not good at graphic cards so I dont know which one to choose thats makes this game look good I want to bu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ranald

a good but cheap graphics card

Hi everyone I want to get a new graphics card soon but I am not the best at computers so I'm not to sure what get the ATI Radeon 9800pro 128mb is an option.I'm looking for something no more than 250.Has enyone got any suggestions....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
flyrc

Video Card trouble (Nvidia FX 5200 )

Hello...I have a video trouble with MSFS 2004 that I would appreciate some help with. I have two Nvidia 5200 dual port video cards connected to 4 monitors. The 5200 card connected to the agp port does well but the 5200 card in the pci slot is causing a st...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
skeptic118

new video card

I am in the market to upgrade my video card, any suggestions for a good card at a reasonable price??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Smokeyone

graphics cards

I am building a new pc from scratch and plan on usuing an Abit AV8 3rd eye motherboard. After checking I have been told it should be VIA based as I need to use Linux. AMD Athlon 64 3200 Winchester 90nm Has anyone got this combination and if so what ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Smokeyone on
Gates1

Rudder pedals won't respond

I am running MS-FS2002 with a working CH product flight sim yoke and recently added rudder pedals connected to game port. Followed the install instructions, downloaded the latest drivers. (Using WinXP ). The game controller properties recognize the ped...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jelami on
mikeeboy

Radeon 9600 graphics card

😀 I have a Athalon XP2600 machine with 768MB RAM and a Radeon 9600 128MB graphics card with Ati 2Dvag.dII driver version 6.14. I am attempting to run FS2002 and 2004, Lockon Combat, and Doom III. Each time on all games the sound goes and the g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rafi on
mikeeboy

sound

After, I think sorting out my graphics problems. I now have a new one for anyone out there with ideas. Each time I am in FS2002, all is well. I taxi out to the active, after clearance etc, all of a sudden the sound goes into a continous loud stutter, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Rafi

ATI Control Center

RadarMan! Do you have some thing called ATI Control Center? And if yes is it worth some thing? If not see: http://www.ati.com/products/catalystcontrolcenter/specs.html http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1558,1642413,00.asp and tell please if you ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
GePa

Downloads

😞 Help!!! I'm a new member and I'm having trouble with the downloads. I can download o.k, but when I unzip to FS 2004 and try the new downloads, they come up "corrupt files" are "can't find". If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Rafi

Upgrading memory

I have 512 mb mem and I would like to upgrade to… and here is the question: I have just 2 slots with 2x256Mb . I don’t have any “good filling” to throw out 2 pieces of memory. With one I can upgrade one of my other computers. So the question is...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rambunctious on
atheyjonny

problems with flight sims

Got an athlon 2600+ processor with 512 memory, a nivada ge force 5200 vid card. Running micrcsoft f'sim 2002. Problem is that on modest settings my screen just freezes and I cannot do anything but turn my pc off and start again. At best I take off, fl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
McRae

Flight Sim Yoke

Can anyone tell me a british web-site where i can get a cheap CH PRODUCTS FLIGHT SIM YOKE USB? Im from Denmark and the yokes are very expensive in this country :evil:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
tomthetank

Windows XP

😀 Do you ever think that your pc is not as fast as it was? Well its probably not.Why? Well all those d/loads,and progs that we add from time to time all make for a slower pc. Before XP it was easy,just back up what you realy wanted then reformat...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Cornish_Celt

To rumble or not to rumble ...... and who with.

Hi Folks, I am as new to serious flight simulators (FS 2004) as ....... a person that is new to serious flight simulators! :-) Controllers ..... I have lived with Microsoft Sidewinder offerings for some years now, to play games etc, but feel an upgrad...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tomthetank

Gainward FX5900 Ultra/1300XT 256MB "Golden Sample"

:fear: Now I've gone and done it.She will :poke: if she finds out 🙄 :secret: I am waiting for the delivery man to bring me a Gainward FX5900 Ultra/1300XT 256MB "Golden Sample"(please come Thursday) When I get it and get it running :hac...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Boysie

CH Flight Sim Yoke and Pro Pedals Profile Maps

Hi Can anyone tell me where I can find map profiles for the Ch yoke and pro Pedals to use in flt sim 2004...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
GringoHomie

Carribean Scenery

Does anyone know where I can find software like MegaScenery but for the Puerto Rico or Carribean Region. ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tomthetank

Trust no one

:evil: Thanks to the :censored: who send out these :censored: virus's I keep my a/v software upto date but the :censored: still got me :evil: Still on the bright side I've now got a nice new XP install,but to all you evil do'ers out there :censored: ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rambunctious on
glen4cindy

Building your own control stations

Hello all. I am somewhat aquainted with electronics, and have a question. I was looking at ELITE Simulation Solutions website tonight, and am drooling over their ELITE Pro Panel II Flight Console: However, the $2200 price tag really takes me bac...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
cray1

nvidia 64-400 mx

Hi Guys have a little problem i got p3 1000, 256 ram vid-card 64/400 mx every thing has been fine until running f/s 2002 everything has been fine until now load f/s sitting on runway start take off run and jurking starts have checked what i know but that ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Jamesclaws

Sony Digital Camera Driver

I have a Cybershot DSC-P72 Sony Digital Camera, and I was wondering where I can find the official Sony Digital Camera Drivers for my camera? Any ideas ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
lukskywalker

Video Card Question

I currently am Running a AMD XP 2000 system, Gigabyte motherboard, 80 gig harddrive with 512 ddr memory. Last week I just bought a Nivada 5200 Geforce to think it would work better for FS2004. This card works great compared to my ATI 7500 all in wonder, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Andrenaa on
RadarMan

My New ATI RADEON 9800PRO 128MB

Ok, my new card (ATI RADEON 9800PRO 128MB) came today (fast delivery). From the time it arrived to the time it was installed took 45 minutes. The difference is nothing short of amazing. 😳 With everything turned up full I got 6.8 FPS when fly...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

7 pages with 330 questions.

previous1234567next
Page 7 of 7