Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Other

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

hinch

panel lights make windscreen black!

yes i downloaded a saab 2000 panel, and i really like it. however, at night when i turn the panel lights on the screen becomes black and i can;t see out of it. does anyone know what causes this? i know a bit about making panels but i can;t find the probl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ak763

anyone know how to edit the "mdl" files

hey, does anyone know how to edit the mdl files so like we can put winglets on the 737-400's.......i'm dying for winglets on my 737-400's...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ak763 on
syncrog60

Brakes stuck on?

Help me guys! cant take off because the brakes are stuck on. Also when trying the training flights and the intro flight when auto pilot is on the plane nose dives into the ground. Then to cap it all i'm informed "since YOU crashed the flight has ended! ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jelami on
JVD

Freeware utility

OK, i'm sure many of you know about the FS9 configurator but I'm sure others don't.Well for those who don't I truly recomend it. So here's what it has to offer FS9 Configurator is a tool for users of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. This tool gives...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Picasso on
mypilot

just disc 4

Is it possible to just purchase disc 4 of FS9? I want to give him flight simulator for his birthday, and I'm going to give him a copy of mine directory. (I'll compress it and put it on CDs) So all he needs is the run disc....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JVD

Kai Tak

As some of you may remember, I made a video with the end showing Flight Softs Kai Tak scenery. Well the scenery may be wonderful but to me it's nothing if it doesn't have Ai traffic. Is there anyway for me to make Ai traffic go to Kai Tak ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
malteser

fmc

Hi Folks I have a couple of aircraft that use the FMC but I don't know how to use it. Has anyone got a link I can use to study it. Cheers :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
astrophy

Full and windowed views

I just reinstalled msfs 2004, and now when im in full view it looks all hazy. but it looks perfect in windowed mode. any ideas on what this is. Thanx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
astrophy on
Oberkomando

Aircraft Carrier

Is there a carrier in the game, if it is can any one help me? :please:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
marlonwright1

help installing no-cd crack for fs2004

I am new to the flight sim world. Can someone give me a step by step guide on "addding the no cd crack". thank you for your time...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Alexbamsey on
Agus0404

A Flight Report

Hello everyone!! I am finally back home in Portugal! It's nice to be home again. Well, before starting with the flight report, as I promised, I have good news. Well, for me isn't very good, but I still like them. I was supposed to start my flying school ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Nippoo

Building a Boeing 747 simulator - help?

I'm planning on building a Boeing 747 simulator running on FS2004. I've found these plans for the overhead panel. but I can't find anything similar for the other panels. Help!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
SamIntel

No CD Crack

Dose using a No CD Crack speed up FS or Slow it down? Is there a way to install the disk to your hard drive, if so dose this speed up FS?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
WarHawk42 on
Chris102

Google Earth

I just d/loaded Google Earth, but I can't get past the login screen. I thought this was free?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
horrgakx on
MadCat360

Problems with the throttle

Hi, it's been a while scince I last played FS2004, but I hop'd in for a quick flight tonight and I discovered that my throttle is "squirley". Basically what happens is when I go to increase the throttle, it resets to about 5%. I only get quick little jump...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

How To reverse while at the airport

How Do You reverse? 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
JVD

Mini IQ Test

Here's one question IQ Test to help you decide how you should spend the rest of your day...... There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
lds_soldier

Gauges

I know CH Products makes cockpit toggles, throttles, yokes, and rudder peddles, but does anyone out there make Plug n Play gauges for Flight Sim? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
Medion123

Menu's in FS2004 funny

All, I have just installed a copy of FS2004 and am using the update with no-cd crack. I am running with a Nvidia 6600 type grafic card. I have the following problem; when I start FS2004 i have full screen, when I go to the settings menu I can not slide an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
atreyu

becoming a pilot

hey im thinking of being a pilot and i was just wondering if it would be better to go to a flying school and fly props when i graduate and then move up to jets, or go through the airforce and go straight to jets (thats what my uncle did). so i was wonderi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Av8r77 on
Oberkomando

Aviator Watch discussion!....

❓ navihawk...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
757 luver

What do you think should be in flight sim 2006

😀 what do you think should be in flight sim 2006 improvment wise i would lik to no cos we could email microsaoft lol... u tell me 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lt pual on
Oberkomando

10 Most expensive Aircraft

gues which ones are they? 🙄...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
Oberkomando

joystick config

hi, i need help with my joystick config; i had a 11 boton joystick, and i need to now which are 11 most used comands so i can config my joystick and use only the most important flight controls. thanks 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
mpiluso

CH USB Flight Sim Yoke limited prop range issue

I recently bought a CH Products USB Yoke, and it's a very nice, precision yoke. However, I noticed that I don't have the full range of the propeller axis when comparing to the throttle quadrant in an aircraft. First, I have configured the yoke prec...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mpiluso on
JVD

A little bit more spice.

There seems to be a great 767 panel on Avsim. It boasts a great cabin, on board music, open + close meal trays, lavatory with toilet flush sound, movie screens etc..... I can't say it's excellent because I haven't tried it but the description sure sou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
RadarMan

Military Aircraft Chatter-ATC

Listen to some of the military chatter. http://www.milaircomms.com/audio_library.html :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
Oberkomando

Joystick reference

hi, all of u, can any body help me, i am going to buy a new joyistick, but i don´t now wich one could be the one, because i need a complete one; and an aprox of the price. 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
xcxf88

rank upgrade

how do you get upgraded in rank?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
Greekman72

Safety flights & money earning...-OT-

Do you think retrechments of the aviation companies affects safety of flights? I have heard from a decent source of an aviation company a horrible scenario which is totally unhuman but if we watch it from marketing side seems to be logic 😕 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SoCalRick on
Oberkomando

strange things...

which was the most strange ting u saw in the game? post pics......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
huskertko

not really sim related

know this isn't really related to FS2004 but it seems that the people here have a pretty good grip on the PC flight world. I just bought Jetfighter IV and it won't start for me. It load the start screen, where i can choose single mission or campaign,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Greekman72

[ Poll ] Our ages (poll)

Are we too young or too old??? Lets see ..... 😀 😀 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
Fire_Emblem_Master

More on Alaska OT

That was when I went to a thing called Camp Kodiak. Goofy ass FEM is in the pictures too from time to time. In one, I'm wearing a blue plaid button down shirt, and a brownish color hat....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
CrashGordon

FS is amazing

I did not realize that FS9 detected landing gear damage. I took off in a Dash-7 (Canadian ice patrol version) and discovered the right landing gear would not retract. Figuring it would collapse on landing, I lowered the gear, touched down very gently,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
Aero-Man

Sikorsky S-38

Hello. I am looking for a sikorsky S-38. Not a flight simulator model, but a real life plane. I don't think there are any out there but it's worth asking. A junked up one was really want I was looking for. I wanted to get one and fix it up. Only I d...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lds_soldier on
JarJarBinks

larry the cable guy

ok now this i thought was helariuos.>>>> i quote "I never won a grammy award but took barbra sheans top off and won a sag award.">>>>> "thats funny right there i dont care who you are." un quote. funny or not?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Greekman72

[ Poll ] How many hours we sim???

How many hours per week did we spend in front of our flying simmulator??? I spend (unfortunatly) only 3-5 :cry: Greekman72...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lds_soldier on
mypilot

Concorde in FS2004

I still can't fly the Concorde. Does anyone know of some instructions on how to fly it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lds_soldier on
robbier

Windows Vista

Welcome to Windows Vista http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.mspx is windows Vista the new OS microsoft is making? (i mean, the next step up from Windows XP?) thanks, robbier...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
jay1

downloads

I am new to flight simming. While flying, I always here other planes getting told to go to a certain heading and expect vectors ILS and the runway number when they are landing. For me, this does not happen. Do I need to download this ? If so, could so...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
Ace III

Ship Simulator?

Not sure if this was the right place to put this but, anyone think Microsoft will make a Ship Simulator? (or any company for that matter) I know i would buy it the second it came out....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
JVD

Wonderful Eyecandy.

I was strolling along when i bumped into this wonderful link. I clicked on it and to my amazment I found some FS2004 screenshots packed with colourful planes at Narita. I think the guy who took these screenies needs an award, including his PC. The ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lds_soldier on
Fire_Emblem_Master

Europe Church Questions

Is there any Catholic Masses held in Latin in places besides obviously Rome? Secondly, in Catholic Churches there, do they still use what's called the Communion Rail? (You kneel on it, and recieve communion) Third-Does everyone stand or kneel before ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
tomthetank

Bye bye longhorn

Welcome to Windows Vista ➡ http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.mspx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
Vissie

push back advice

Hi Thanks for the assistance, my real problem is sometimes there is a "push back truck" included in the package, how do one activate this? I also need drivers for the ms ff pro joystick for win xp Where can I get aircraft carries to land on? P...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Vissie

Assistance with push back

Hi I need some assistance regarding the pushback. Some aircraft downloads come with a pushback facility. How do you activate it, via normal procedures or are there a specific function key?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
sylvan

**OT** For the US people

Seeing this is the Off Topic board can anyone help me with this: I'm visiting New York for a mini break from December 27th to Jan 3rd. My question is what would you say I should do while I'm visiting? I've never been to the States before and don't rea...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sylvan on
tomthetank

Spy Sat program

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/6255/spy-sat-program_73fbb5c03abdd941a59f5b3c4ed64aeb.jpg WOW Be warned this is a MONSTER down load of 180MBs Its from NASA and it covers the globe The US coverage is awesome :ninja: as it ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sylvan on
FlorisGroeneveld

If you want a challange

I have a challange for you. If you can land with a jet on airport SESM It is allmost impossible to land there without having a decent rate of 60 degrees nose douwn pitch. If you did it, post it here. I'd love to hear how you done it! Happy Flying! //F...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

13 pages with 602 questions.

previous12345678910111213next
Page 7 of 13