Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Other

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

stickfloat

merging level-d panel with other aircraft....HELP!

Hiya! i'm having a problem merging the level-d 767 panel with other freeware aircraft (e.g the posky 757). When i merge the panel, the elevator trim dosent seem to function as it should this is the same for the airolons too. What am i doing wrong?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
stickfloat on
ceetee

My real ATC Scanner

I have recently purchased a "Uniden 72XLT VHF-UHF Scanner" and have been scanning the skys over my city, Auckland, listening to air traffic transmittions. I just have a few questions that I hope anyone with any knowlage of ATC could help me with: 1)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
seadogs

fs9 passengers

What is fs9 passengers?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Toddob

Graphics Card

hey i have a compaq presario with 256mb ram. this suks so im planning on getting graphics card. i was looking at this one http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7678569&type=product&productCategoryId=cat01151&id=1134703131507 can anyone tell me ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
arulu

Error with AIsmooth

As usual before starting FS2004 ,I click to start the AIsooth, it hangs up and the strange thing is even the task bar hangs up. All other programmes on the desktop runs well. Can anyone help me to solve this problem. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
arulu on
tiger7881

Gforce 5200 ?

Hey guys , my video card is prety old its Gforce5200 and , i will like the settings for her, if u can give me plz, much apriciated. 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tiger7881 on
tiger7881

Problem FS2004 videos

Thx for the website Gm, but doesn anybody knows how to make a FSR file to an MPEG file, or other video file?...because it wont work when its on FSR file, u will have to download it and put it on ur FS folder and watch it from the game, and thats not smart...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tiger7881 on
JVD

EYE CANDY no.2 [not for 56k]

Well, some of you may and may not remeber some of YOCHAI M's screenshots I sent in on a post called "Eye Candy". Anyway I thought his screenshots were superb and I still can't get over them. So I thought you guys would like to see more of his screeenshots...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on
SteveT

Freeware Screenshot Editor for FS2004

Hi, Does anyone know of a FS2004 screenshot editor (freeware) or a payware program that has a trial or something? Thanks 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
I flew route 66

Virtual Cargo

Are there any virtual cargo airlines in the usa...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on

The life of an airline pilot! Is it worth it?

I made this thread to get the “real deal” on the life of an airline pilot. I want honest answers. I know for a fact becoming an airline pilot can have many, many benefits. Let’s see, well you get a high salary, you could find yourself spending th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PH on
Dukem737

MFS 2004 reboot problem!! PLEASE HELP!!

Please help! I have recently installed a legal version of MFS 2004 onto my computer. I ran up the game and, naturally, being new to the game I started the introductory flight. Sadly, after about 30 seconds of play, just as I lifted off the ground my s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
JBH

A319

Hi there. Does anyone know where i can find a good Airbus 319 panel. I have looked at avsim. Please help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Liono

Slight problem with Saitek X52

Over the last couple of day's I've had the annoying problem with this wonder joystick. When ever I load the sim the rudder always want's to turn to the left. It's a pain in the.... when I try and taxi. flying is even worse. I have even had this prob...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
valcan222 on
rcny019

Crashing

after the splash screen the whole screen would go black and the the crash message would appear...does anyone how i can access the change movie thing?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Wing-man

Airliners Env 2004 Give it a go!

Greetings people 😉 This sounds o.k. for the younger simmers that can't afford FSPax. I've come accross Airliners Env 2004, I'm not sure if this is an old or recent add-on ❓ but thought I'd share it anyway. Even though I already have F...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
arulu on
Greekman72

FSPassengers: Drunk Passengers!

This happens when you buy drinks more than three times to your passengers. 😀 😉 After a few minutes they are ok...probably with some hangover 😂 🍻...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
-Jester- on
Wing-man

Satellite Assisted Landing System Version 9

I've just come accross this guage on avsim that some may find useful. 😉 Satellite Assisted Landing System Version 9 https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1129/satellite-assisted-landing-system-version-9/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Faucett

quick AA question

I have read in various posts and forums that it is good to disable AA in fs9, and then max it out in your card settings. Is this correct? Lately, I've been doing both. Could this be the reason my autogen objects insist on shimmering constantly? :id...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Faucett on

Boeing 747 [need help ASAP]

I have a problem with the Boeing 744 on FS9. Every time I takeoff, and try to get to the air, it hesitates to raise the nose and usually runs past the end of the runway. I am using runways 10,000 feet and longer. Also, if it does raise the nose in time, i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on

[Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004] Crashes

Hello, I've just got a new joystick and I have finally installed mine "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004", but then the problems started... First of all, after the successful installation process it wouldn't start at all: just after the splash screen ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Foxbat23

A.S.I 'Barber's Pole'

I've been flying the 737 for long enough but never found out how to increase the speed limit set by the 'barber's pole' on the ASI! I inevitably overstress the plane! :cry: Someone out there must have the answer??? (please)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
jzizzle

favorite routes to fly?

whats everybodys favorite route to fly? Like mine is probably Kabul to Kasmir, a short hop over some mountians in a 737-200 in Afgan Colors. whats yours?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Wrap2yaFrap

Linux server binaries

Hi peeps, Does any one know if there are any linux server binaries available for Combat Flight Sim 03 or 04? ThanX in advance. 😛...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Wrap2yaFrap on
seadogs

ultimate traffic vs world airports 2

Hi there. which one of these is better for addon airport scenery like gates and vehicles. thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
arulu

Cfg file

Hey, where can I find this FS9.cfg file. Please...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mcmxl

Wacky ILS feathers???

Have Yall noticed that the ILS feathers on the GPS display can be "missleading." I have tried lining my plane up with these but when I look at the actual airport I would completely miss if I continued on that course. Is this an FS deal? is there a patch ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NoWorries on
Roy1836

vor

Sorry guys i should have re read my request it seemed that the only airport i can use the Auto landing system is Heathrow but i assumed that all airports had ALS I have since found that this is not the case, is that correct and how do i find witch airport...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Blackrider

Display settings for a Geforce 6600GT card

Can someone tell me what display settings and AA settings etc they would recommend for a geforce 6600gt card? Ive got the frame rate at 20 fps. Thanks David...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
joshuah

De-ice

HI THERE What is de-ice and pilot heat? Do they affect flying in FS9?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
CaptainTower

FS RealTime

Since installing FSUIPC 3.60, FS RealTime 1.76 no longer tells me when I cross a time zone and what that time zone is. Is there a way to restore that program functionality? Thanks, Tim...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CaptainTower on
mcmxl

runway lineup

When I am on the base leg of a traffic pattern how do I know when it is time to turn to lineup with the runway? I always either overshoot or undershoot it. :x...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Agus0404

Building an A380 in 7 minutes

Hey guys! Take a look at this wonderful video of the making of the A380 😀 (dead link removed) Enjoy it! 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mrtazzy on
davidmac1

Good virtual airline recommendations please

can anyone reccomend any good va's. Preferably one which isn't too pickey about experience...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
TimTim

Pinging sound in Flight Simulator

OK I am a Flight Enthusiast (sorry for spelling) and would like it if there were a download to make a pinging sound everytime the wheels go up or down in a plane Is there such thing about?? Thanks for the help in advance, Tim...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
antone on
ceetee

Planes VS Boats

Do you think there are more aircraft or boats in the world? I would guess there are more passenger boats than planes, but dont forget the personally owned craft, aswell as cargo, ferries etc etc Also, are there more runways or boat jettys? I woul...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
antone on
kreases

joysticks

I have just obtained Microsoft FS2004 and would like to get a sutiable joystick to get the most from it. I am based in the UK, can anyone recommend a Joystick for use with FS2004, thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
sonicninja

Collection RAF Bases

I have now got all the RAF Bases I lived @ as a child as my father served in the Royal Air Force for 25 years, and I have managed to get all the aircraft that were based @ these stations:- RAF Valley:-Jet Provost/Hawks RAF Scampton:-Vulcans/Red Arrows...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
captain salmon

can't change any display settings :[

I just got this game and I can't change any of the sliders in the display settings menu, meaning I have to play this normally gorgeous game looking like a NES game 😞 What can I do to resolve the problem? I can set my resolution just fine, but ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Liono

For those that complain about FPS

Have a read over this post on Simv FPS is not important Now I have not used this services yet, but planning to when money is better. But I now a few guys you have and are really pleased with the performance increase....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on

ILS Landing with Autopilot

Hello, I am still trying to land a B-737 with autopilot. I set the GPS/NAV switch to NAV. I set the ILS frequency. I set the runway heading. Then, I turn autopilot on, with the approach mode. The autopilot takes me to the other side of the world. PL...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
azabro

Helicopter with an ejector seat!!!

Think about it and then post your thoughts on this :censored: CRAZY idea!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyboy92 on

[b]How can i speed up my flight[/b]

in flt sim 2002 you could speed up your flights I can't seem to find this option in flt 2004...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
99jolegg

New RAM

Hey, Well I finally got an extra gig of RAM, but didn't notice too much difference. I know it is probably because my graphics card is fairly bad (GeForce 5200) but in general, the speed of the computer processes hasn't changed dramatically. I have 4 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
A345

soudn conflicts

lately In order to run flight simulator 2004 smoothly, I have had to turn the sound off, because if i leave it on the frames will just seem cut. And now when i run the game without sound is pretty smooth, when on, is just too annoying to play. Can anyon...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
jeffb57

pc pilot

i just started buying this mag at a local bookstore, i think it is great. anyone else have something to say about it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
SteveT

-*Aussie Adventures Part 1-*

INTRO - 09/04/06 Hello all, Since I have got the new VOZ 1.1 scenery, I haven't been flying anywhere except for the glamerous continent of Australia or comonly known as OZ. So, regarding that I have decided to out together a set of adventures, fl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
tazz126

help fuel prob

hi to you all how are we hope you are ALL OK iv got a prob to give to all you experts how do u find the fuel depot on the airfield because iv looked all over and i can not find it ,also how do you set of from the gate as iv seen photos in the screen...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tazz126

prop aircraft

hi how are you all just to ask what is the best and the fastest prop aircraft you can fly and is it good to tech on and is it possible to send a link to it please ❓ 😉 😂 😎 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Blackrider

Flight Plan - How do I install one Ive downloaded?

Hello :o Probably a sticky somewhere for this, but I cant seem to find it. Ive downloaded some flight plans but not sure into what folder I have to install them. Any help will be gratefully received. Thanks David PS Great site by the w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

13 pages with 602 questions.

previous12345678910111213next
Page 4 of 13