Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Other

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

jtilawson

Upgrading my Dell Demension 2400

Hi Im new to the hole computer upgrading thing. I was wondering what steps i should take to get my simulator to look more realistic?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fatall on
vaughant

Exporting gmax files into fs2004? HELP ME PLEEASE!!!

Hey ive been searching everywhere on the net for instructions or tuts on how to export gmax files into fs2004 and havent found anything bout it! :evil: :evil: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
sunsetvair

help

ok so i know i posted somewhat about this before but, i downloaded the no cd patch it opens in winrar i see the readme and the fs9.exe so how do i replace it in the root files?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
warlord40 on
90josue03

Super Hornet GIB

Hello! You guys have got to check this clip out! This guy passes out 3 times when the Super Hornet's pilot does some nice tricks 🙂 check it out! http://www.fugly.com/videos/5297/guy_passes_out_riding_in_a_jet.html hope you enjoy it ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
90josue03 on
sunsetvair

NO CD GOD HELP

ay, when i downloaded both no cd crack hacks for 04 i went to go open them in winrar or w/e and FS said ummmm couldnt load language resource DLL C:/docu~1/erniw~1/locals~1/temp/rar$exo1.406/language.dll Program is aborting!!! ok so i open it i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
RyRy

Why wont sound downloads work?

Why wont sound downloads go into my aircraft. I do exactly as it says- unzip into \sound\ file!!! :evil: it never asks me to overwrite anything! someone please help! :cry: Im having trouble getting em' to work. Ive downloaded F1ooextsound (fsdown...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RyRy on
SmithStar

hook on a aircraft carry down

how do you put the hook down to land on a aircraft carry down...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
VicDel

Eaglesoft Cessna Citation X

I have the Eaglesoft Cessna Citation X but am missing the Tutorial. Can anyone be so kind as to let me know where (as far as I know it's not available in their official sit like the PMDG) I can download one. I do love the airplane but do not know how to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VicDel on
rich731

Can't get cockpit view

Just downloaded Dash 8 The only view I can get from cockpit is full screen. Clicking full screen doesn't help....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
W5PDA

747-400 PW4062 FS9 Question

Although I've been a member for about two years, this is my first post, so I apologize in advance for any faux pas 😀 According to what I've read at Boeing, Pratt & Whitney, and a slew of others, the rated thrust of the PW4062 is up to 62,000 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W5PDA on
KevinTsai

Updated Intersections, VORs, etc?

Are there downloads for more intersections, VORs, etc? In VATSIM, I'm planning to use SIDS and STARS and high altitude airways (maybe). However, when I tried to look for a certain intersection, points, and stuff, it's not there in the default FS2004 f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
renesis on
kozine

Captain Sim 757 Block B For FS9

Hey guys, I bought the wrong version of Block B as I need it for FSX and bought the FS9 version by accident. I am selling this for £10 and it's an unused order ID so it will work perfectly. Please PM me so I can give you my paypal address for payme...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mossy on
KevinTsai

How do you interpret a SID?

I'm planning to fly from Newark to Zurich, Switzerland using SID and STARS for the first time. I need help with how to read a SID. I'm planning to use the MERIT Departure-how do I get to that intersection? Also, the instructions told me to turn left ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
acepilot32

GMAX

what is GMAX i know its used for creating planes but how do i get it and is it free is it better than abacus`s aircraft maker?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
prefontaine

Aviation Charts to print

I was just wondering where to find charts that i can print off thanks Corey...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
morris91 on
TJbaron

FS2004 Flight 1 View module

Good Morning, I recently had to re-install my OS. After re-installing FS 2004 I am now trying to download the Flight 1 view module from the web site but it says it is unavailable or has moved. Does anyone know where I can get it? Any help would be apprec...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
TJbaron on
acepilot32

google earth and fs2004

Okay I've been looking for some google earth with fs204 downloads but i cant seem to find any i know theres one on this site but its to confusing so can someone find me a good fs2k4 with google earth download it has to be freeware...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
morris91 on
acepilot32

fraps

can anyone tell me how much memory this tool takes up and how much memory does a vid take up once you make it?and is it easy to use?and does it capture sound?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
acepilot32 on
veshagoo

IFLY 747-400

does anyone know how to make this aircraft show up in fs2004..it said it was original aircraft, but i installed it and cant find it in the game...do you know if it is only panels or whta..thanks for any help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
belgeode on
acepilot32

screenshot taker

hi can some help me find a easy free to use screenshot taker i have rapidshot but the trial version has ended and i dont want to register and i want to take up to as many photo`s as i want...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
acepilot32 on
KevinTsai

Menu Screen background is black!

I had the Aircraft Initialization Failure so I read the forum about it and tried to fix it by pressing CRTL + Shift when FS2004 was loading up. I had to reset my preferences again but I can't reset the background. Here's a screenshot of it: https://f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
xXx-DeathKid-xXx on
acepilot32

area 51

ok i just downloaded afcad and im making a new airport and can someone please tell me the cordinates to area51 in flight simulator...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
acepilot32 on
geoffwhite

Navigattion, comm, ADF frequencies displayed on X52 throttle

Dear All I have tried in vain to search for a way to add the comms & nav frequencies to my x52 throttle display. I have tried and failed to understand the x52 profiler tool and have failed to find an adequate answer on the internet or flight sim f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
FlightSimX

New Flight Simulator Social Network launched

Hi folks, We've just launched The Flight Simulator Social Network - think of it as MySapce or FaceBook for Flight Sim fans 🙂 You can find it at http://www.flightsimulatornetwork.com/ I hope nobody minds me posting this here. It's not mean...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
DJNocturnal

question about fs2004 on vista...

i've been running fs2004 on vista for about 3 months now and so far havn't had any issues except i can only play the game in full screen without the toolbar at top, if i try to view it the game continues but the screen freezes, it also freezes if i change...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
KevinTsai

Time compression affecting real time?

Can someone explain this to me-If I'm going west when the sun is about to set, is it true that I would get say from San Francisco to Hawaii at night with time compression or will I arrive when the sun is still setting? Is there a bug in the time compress...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on
KevinTsai

What is an oil treated runway?

For runway pavement, what is an oil treated runway, and how it is different from asphalt runway?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
milkman!!!! on
Tannaberton

Throttle Sticks

Can't get teh throttle to get back less than 1000 rpm on my 172. I haven't tried any others but I also notice I can chop power in the circuit and it keeps climbing. Anyone else see things like that? TonyTelephone@canada.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
KevinTsai

Flight attendants speaking download

Just wondering, is there a download for hearing the flight attendants to speak to the passengers and stuff? 😕 I may want to use it for my flights....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Blinky

Converting to AI or static

Is it possible to convert a "flyable" vehicle to AI or static (scenery) If so, how?? I have a great US Coast guard cutter, that I want to use for takeoff and landing small USCG helicopters. I want to still be able to use a moveable copy in other flights. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Blinky on
bwarren

landing in FSX

How do I take off auto-rudder. How do I get a hud? Thanks! Your tips are excellenct!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
KevinTsai

[ Poll ] Who still loves FS 2004?

I just want to see if anyone still love FS 2004. I still love it. Pretty soon I'm think that FSX will be all the rage....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on
KevinTsai

[ Poll ] What type of Computer System do you use your flightsim on?

What type? Just wondering. I use Windows 2000....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
KevinTsai

Traffic X

I heard that Just Flight is producing Traffic X, a new AI traffic addon, just for Flight Simulator X. Look it up on Google! p.s. think Traffic X will work on FS2004 and older computer systems? I might want to have it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bartfs on

Safely deleting "Saved flight plans"

I am new to FS2004 and have a question to ask. How do you safely delete "Saved flight plans", since there is no option to do so in the game. Thank you for the replies....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
flightsimbaby

FSUIPC

This is a FSUIPC problem. Out of the blue I can not even enter FS2004 because I am told I have the wrong FSUIPC build. It tells me the wrong number and the correct one. How can I fix this, if I can. I can not get into the first screen of the FS2004 progr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamie4590 on
ceetee

Want a free ride in a Cirrus (NO JOKE!)

On the back of the 'Pacific Wings' magazine I recived for Christmas, there was an advert for the Cirrus SR22, and below it there was a link to this website: http://www.cirrusdesign.com/iamnotthatguy/ where you can schedule a no obligation free demo flight...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
PanAmerican

What is your favorite Extinct airline, and why?

Mine is : Pan American Airways Both of my parents worked for Pan Am, until Delta screwed them Over ❗...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CAFedm on
KevinTsai

calculating landing speeds at high altitudes

I know that as you go higher, the landing and takeoff speeds increases. I usually go on final approach at 160 knots usually. What would my landing speed be if I was landing at an airport 30,000 feet above sea level? Is there a special calculator for ca...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
AlphaFloor

Last Fuel

Hello everyone I would really really love if someone could help me with this. Im trying and searching like crazy on how to make FS9 remember the fuel quantity for each individual aircraft. For example, you have 2000lbs of fuel in a particular aircraf...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
AnthonyT

Adam Installer

Hey guys, I am proud to say FlyStraight Simulations is off the ground. We make freeware/payware programs/aircrafts for the FS community. Soon enough our first product, the "Adam Installer" will be released. You can earn a completely free Adam Instal...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
AnthonyT on
Buttons11

FS Addons Help

Just a question to throw out....Anyone know of any good resources to help someone get started on building a FS Addon application....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Buttons11 on
britishairways

Information on becoming a commercial airline pilot

hi i want to be an commercial airline pilot. i love flying. can some one give me infor on how to become a piolot. what courses i need. the salary and training etc. please tell me or give me a website where i can find the answers. thanks 😛...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
RadarMan

Caution Wide Load Ahead

I am violating my own rules so close out if you are not interested or are on DUN. A friend wanted to see how screenshots looked in the highest resolution my monitor gets. I recently purchased a Dell 24" wide screen LCD monitor and he wanted to see a s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
bernie01

Reverse Thrust Keyboard F2 assaingment

I have lost my reverse thrust f2 key assignments on the keyboard. In fs9 it now doesn't appear in the options for to manually change this action. In the knee board pad it is still listed as an assignment. I have looked at Microsoft help site and reloaded...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bernie01 on
Bes

Original file

Hi everybody. i had some problems during fs04 start.i don't know how is the configuration of the scenery files in the folder ---> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Scenery. i had mixed the folders inside and fs9 doesn't load the fi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bes on
Reilly2233

fs2004 combat mod.....

is there a mod for fs2004 that lets u use fighter aircraft to shoot down other ppl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
kh2gr

fog problems on ATI Mobility 9100 128MB

fog works at less than 3 miles vis. but when I bump the visibility up more than 3 (say between 3 and infinite) It shows no haze or fog at all.. it is perfectly clear, but the horizon is drawn at approx distance that Ive set. anyone heard of this before? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kh2gr on
luigi_m_

Active Camera or DBS Walk & Follow

I want to get some camera software for FS9, and was going to go for Active Camera, but have just heard about DBS Walk & Follow, although I don't really know much about it. Which would you recommend?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

Inflight cabin sounds

Does anyone know where I can get hold of both the one-tone and two-tone seatbelt/cabin/intercom etc chimes? Also, is it is at all possible to get hold of the automated "Ladies and gentlemen, the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt signs. Please...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

13 pages with 602 questions.

previous12345678910111213next
Page 2 of 13