Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Other

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

99jolegg

Joystick Problem

Hi, I recently moved the computer from one room to another and had to unplug the joystick and then re-install the drivers that came with it etc. When I tried doing it, I installed the drivers and went to set up the joystick but it isn't recognised. It ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Chris102

USAF Logo

Would someone be able to tell me what the proper title for this logo is? I've seen it on USAF aircraft. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/7216/usaf-logo_fb9ebbba49e3e0c3597121662d79f7d0.jpg...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Fire_Emblem_Master

Question for Uk'ers

What's a prawn?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Chris102

Trump Fragrance at Federated Dept. Stores

Has anyone been to the local Macy's or Federated Dept. Store to smell this? It's Donald Trump - The Fragrance. There isn't a Federated Dept. Store in my area, and I was wondering if anyone has been able to smell it? I'd love to find out what it smells lik...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
maxpayne

cpu wont run flight sim HELP!!!

my cpu wll play the game bit 5 min into the game it will tank and the game will exit. PLZ HELP...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Av8r77

No Nav-Aid ID's or Markers

Somehow I have lost the file sor files that enable you to listen to the Nav-Aid ID's and the Markers for ILS approaches. Anyone know where these files are supposed to be? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
Torankusu

How to shut off engines!

Hi guys i know this might sound a little bit out of stupidity but how the hell you can turn the engines off? thank you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
Agus0404

Lisbon Intl. Airport is CRAZY!!

Right now in Lisbon the weather is sunny but WINDY!! And I mean it. I live near a hill and you can't believe that the wind is blowing so fast! The trees are moving like hell...Check the METAR in this website. http://weather.noaa.gov/weather/metar.shtml Re...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
Ratman3

Show fps

when im flying how du i show my fps?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
Av8r77

Some good C-130 pics

Here's what happens when you don't chech the weight bearing capicity of the taxi way Prop comes off during flight...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
SamIntel

World's Easiest Quiz

Passing requires 4 correct answers 1) How long did the Hundred Years War last? 2) Which country makes Panama hats? 3) From which animal do we get catgut? 4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? 5) What is a camel's hair brus...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
twistedsucker on
Agus0404

Google Maps

Hi all! Have a look at this great website. http://maps.google.com/ If you click on Satellite (top right corner) you will get a nice view. 😉 I've found my house in Portugal 😀 You can find yours... Good luck!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
Liono

Weather Radar

Hi Chaps I'm looking for a weather Radar that show's the UK & Europe only. I've one but it only shows the US. All help appreciated as normal Liono...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
JVD

How Much?

I haven't found a website yet that would tell how much the first commercial A380 flight would cost. As usual, could anyone tell me how how much it would cost and which airport in London it will be leaving from?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
JVD

glorious slice destroys airforce

Rick Cato tells the story of Mathieu Boya. Boya was practicing his golf swing in a pasture adjacent to Africa’s Benin Air Base. With one swing of the golf club, Boya set off an unbelievable series of events. The shot, described as "a glorious slice," hi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
Greekman72

[ Poll ] AMD vs INTEL

This is not a patronize or an advertisment. 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
davec

Birds

I remember sometime ago someone was asking about animated birds (the featherd kind) for FS9 - interesting new idea on Avsim - File Description: Actually its..Original AnimalCraft..Fly a flock of Geese or a bald Eagle or drive a Killer Whale on the se...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
amermel

IFR lessons

I'm having troubles learning IFR on my flight simulator can anbody give me tips or suggestions on how to do the lessons. Thanx....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
lkw

Moving map

While down loading from AVSIM library I noticed section additions that used moving map. Is this a early addon that is simular to the map in FS9? Would there be any value using it with FS9?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
JVD

I just can't take it any more

My FS 2004 hasn't been working since Wednesday :cry: :cry:. My original FS 2004 CD's are Mauritius and I'm only flying over there on Monday. So in the meantime could you try and help me get my FS working again ❓ Here's the problem Every ti...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
Av8r77

STARS

Is there anyway to prevent ATC from vectoring you all over the place so that you can fly the STAR for the airport? I make my own flight plan and put the STAR in it, but end up getting vectored when I am 40-50 miles from the airport. Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pro-Sim on
mypilot

sharks vs. coconuts

With summer approaching lots of people don't go to the beach because they are afraid of sharks! 😂 I read in a magazine at my doctor's office that more people get kill from coconuts than sharks! 😂 The coconuts fall from the trees and hit ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on

gear sound in spot view how?

anyone know how to edit the sound config so that your able to hear the gear sound from spot view. I tried different combination like insert the phrase "viewpoint=2" to enable it, but this is just a guess. thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Ryan F.

Replays

Hello everyone, I'm no newbie or anything, I've been using FS since version 95 was out. But anyways... here's what I could use some help with. I use FS2004 almost every day. And I love the passenger view overlooking the wing, especially on approach. Obvio...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
SamIntel

FS Gauges

I have FS panel studio, but I want to make a panel for a plane that I don't have the right gauges for. Is there somewere I can get free gauges and/or make them? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
pdegraff

Aircraft shadow in spot plane mode.

I fly a lot in spot plane mode, watching the plane from behind (Numeric key "2"). When landing there is no aircraft shadow until the plane is only inches off the runway UNLESS I pause the sim and set the view point greater than zero. Does anyone know if...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pdegraff on
Fire_Emblem_Master

[ Poll ] Hair Metal

I picked Poison, mainly because they've got the Axe-Master himself, C.C. DeVille!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rick Lee on
mypilot

school computers

First, don't say it's a virus (unless the virus was on the CD) becasue the computers at school don't have internet conections. We have 9 computers (in the whole school not including the office computer 🙄 ) and they are all conected to each other....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rafi on
JVD

Deleted an entire program by accident - a fix?

I made a rather large mistake by deleting an entire program.Every time I try to reinstall with CD's I get the uninstall option but the PC can't uninstall anything from that specific program because I deleted it :oops: . Is there anyway for me to fix this...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mickwill on

FSGallery, the new Flight Sim Contest site

Come on down to FS Gallery, show off your skills, and be a part of one of our 10 contests, yes I said 10!!! http://www.maristgop.com/FSgallery/ 10 Contests, you cant find a better Flight sim screenshot place than this!!! Remember, FS Gallery!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
mypilot

"My Computer Expeiriences" a best seller!

I'm going to write a book and title it My Computer Experiences I've had so many problems with my windows XP it would make your head spin. My most recent problem was a few hours ago when my screwed up printer wouldn't turn off! 😂 Whenever I presse...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mrkonk on
Elkinallen

Funny briefing

I used to give this briefing to a charter group. A bunch of construction workers that I flew to a site every week. "Thank you for flying with us. This flight will be about 45 minutes. If it is shorter than this, you will find a life preserver under you...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
Elkinallen

Need help with FS9 restarting computer!!!

I have a good one!!! Sometimes when I select a menu item; such as aircraft selection or a clickable gauge in the cockpit, the computer restarts!!! NOT just CTD, but restarts!!! No warning except a quick sucession of 'mouse clicks' and then restar...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
mypilot

disneyland!

I play at Disneyland tomorrow at Carnation Plaza. A little nervous but I am looking forward to enjoying the park afterwards. 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
Elkinallen

need advice on placement of cooling fan

:help!:I have a cooling fan to install on the computer case. Where is the best place to put it?!:umm...: Do I place it in a way where it brings air from the outside into the case? Is it best to place it to where it removes air from inside? Where shoul...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
Aero-Man

motion sickness

Iwill be taking my 6th flight lesson next week, and I was wondering if anybody could offer some advice on what to eat, or what not to eat before the lesson. The reason that I am asking is because last lesson I started felling a little queesy. :help!: :...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
mypilot

german translator

Does this site have an automatic translator here. So like I could be talking to german speakers when I type english they understand me? It is a really nice feature if it is here! I was wondering because I clicked on the Duesch flag at the bottom and t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
JVD

HELP MOI !!!

Howzit I was just wondering if any of you could help me with a particular problem. I bought a relativly new program but when ever i try start it up, i get a message saying "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for runnin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
mypilot

"my dog ate my homework"

The common excuse of a child who forgot their homework. 😂 Well, today, a friend of mine, their dog actually did eat their homework. 😂 He brought a picture in to proove it too. The paper was all torn with slobbery ends! The kid who fir...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
davec

Medical Advice - not sore gums, not cut wrists

There seems to be a modicum of medical knowledge within the forum - my question is - I have replacement joints, consisting of nylon and titanim, in both knees and they are now troubling me - do I treat them with WD40(a spray on lubricant) or Ibuprofin &#...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
JVD

Dark Monitor

My Monitor is very dark and I don't know how to brighten it up anymore. I tried brightening it up using the buttons on the monitor but that wasn't very successful. Is there another way to brighten up my screen....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FL050 on
SoCalRick

Airbus A380 First Flight

So is anyone watching the live feed of the Airbus A380 first flight? It is set to start in about 45 minutes from now, and I hear that CNN is also going to have live coverage. For any who see this in time, the link is: http://www.airbus.com/A380/Seeing/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
ranald

TRY THIS!!!!

Grab any aircraft you want at any airport you want set the wids very high (its realy realy hard with 54kn imagine with 150 😂 😂 ) and set the guests even higher.Now try flying into the wind its so much fun.Its imposible to land !! even wor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tysonone on
JVD

Tradebit

I have had enough posting movies at yousendit.com so I became a member at tradeabit but now that I am a member I don't know how to distribute my videos for free. Does anyone know how to....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
mrkonk

FS9 disk

Hi I am on lunch brake from school right now,so I have to make it quick. Can i burn the fs9 disk so if I brake it or lose it I can have a back up?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
mypilot

Fire at School!!!

😂 No fire. Just a drill. A preschooler set off the alarm because he thought it was a light switch! 😂 😂 At least we got 10 minutes out of math! (our math class has only 4 kids in it) It was hilarious! ❗...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
The-GPS-Kid

Randomizer Programme ???

Hi, I'm appealing to any would-be programmers out there, or anyone who has a basic knowledge of "Visual Basic".... I came up with an idea that it would be great to have a really simple programme on the PC that would provide a RANDOM flight destinati...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
The-GPS-Kid on
FighterJock

Skydiver and F-117

I am having trouble with the skydiver found in the utilities section of FS2004 downloads. im not sure how to pull my parachte and i have made a crater because of this dilema. i need help on it! also the F-117 cockpit view the one with all the controls ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FighterJock on
Chris102

Making a Video

I wanted to add music to a promo video I made for a repaint I did. How would I be able to do this? Is there a special program for it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JVD on
ranald

trying to send vid

I have two videos wating for you one small one and then a rather big one (its 35mb is bigger than normal) but I dont now how to upload them TTT siad just use yousendit.com but I dont now the email edress for Flyaway 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on

13 pages with 602 questions.

previous12345678910111213next
Page 8 of 13