Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Other

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

FS2004 Installation Problems

Try to install in custom mode (both Compact and Complete), get to Disk2 and 39% and it tells me that "MSGAME5.CAB" is corrupt. 😞 Can you help??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
www.dargel.cc on
Fire_Emblem_Master

Help get this thread out of sight

Everybody, the thread below mine is disgusting! If you guys can, make new threads so that it will get shoved down and out of sight eventually. I don't know if flyaway will get around to dumping it. I dont' think anyone will care if there's a few "point...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
fourby

FsPassenger Help Please

:wall: AAAAAAAAAaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh :wall: Thats better 🙄 I'm having problems with Fs passengers. Upto now, so far so good, But, since I've bought the Airbus fleet, Fsp wont recognise the default payload for the A340-600 or t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fourby on
please help me all

i need to know the name of this TANK

hello i need to know what is the name of this tank thnx alot people http://img496.imageshack.us/img496/6290/ywhiwdeelicomp4hs.jpg...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
vicky_sokhi

Please help in landing

Hello Everybody I am facing a problem in landing the aircraft...The problem start when I am switch off the APP and take control in my own hand..My plane decends very quickly and resulted in crash... I dont know where am i wrong I have tried every plane...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
WarHawk42 on
ceetee

Need help figuring out the Auckland Int. Pattern

I always see planes flying over my house but I need you guys help to help me figure out where these planes are heading. I took this screenshot below of Auckland city on flight simulator (sorry its so big), and made a black square where my house is. I h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
IBERWORLD-pilot

Traffic 2005

hey could omeone tell me how good traffci 2005 is out of ten and y plz seeing im thinking about buying it ...cheers.! 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mithheru on
Agus0404

My Trip Report (Part 3)

Ok, this is the last part of my trip report. Flight Number: IB3102 Airline: Iberia Departure From: Madrid, Spain Airport: Barajas Intl. Airport (MAD/LEMD) Departure time: 1605 Day: January 3, 2006 Destination: Lisbon, Portugal Airport: L...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
Agus0404

My Trip Report (Part 2)

We are getting closer to the European continent now. 17. Another wing view. I just love them ❤️ https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/10956/my-trip-report-part-2_9e49ae2d8668ac99dd4df2371f04c3c7.jpg 18. The A340-600...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Agus0404

My Trip Report (Part 1) Warning 56k users

Finally I'm going to start this trip report. Yesterday I've been uploading the images to Photobucket and I found out that they are 54 images. I deleted some of them since they are too dark or blurry. Now I have 48 images and I'm going to divide this trip ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
MrMike

Computer shuts down

After installing a new copy of FS 2004 I noticed after flying for 5-10 minuted my computer shuts down completely. I have to wait 20min to reboot otherwise it will not restart. I've been a FS user for many years and have never experienced this problem ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
iberworld-pilot on
bballpf03

gettn to fly add ons

im having alittle trouble w/ the addons i unzip the file n put it in aircraft folder but then when i go on to the FS2004 create a flight it doesn't give me options to choose one of my downloaded planes, ne advice would be appreciated...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Chris102

FS Time & Date

In FS on the opening screen, instead of the correct date and time, it is always August 3, 2003 at 10:15AM. Is there anyway to reset the time?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
99jolegg

Internet Problem

Hey Recently, I keep being disconnected from the internet for some reason. I'm with AOL (not recommended) and have had the problem before. It isn't because I have spyware or whatever, it was because the modem drivers were not working properly so I ha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Corgi on
JVD

Disaster videos.

Here's a link to AirDisaster.com. There they have many free videos to download of disaters. It's not nice to see some of the disasters but I thought some of you would like to know about the site if you didn't know about it. 😳 The Mandarin MD-...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Eurotrans on
sonicninja

[ Poll ] AI Traffic Poll

Which AI Traffic program is the best for FS2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
tomthetank

FSPassenger

After flying from Cardiff to Faro with FSP running I had a look at the report ➡ Incident Report: one engine sustained some damage shortly after take-off due to a bird strike. The oil temperature started to increase gradually fortunately, the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Tailhook

Safe Mode

Is there a reason why we don't run FS in 'Safe Mode' all the time?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
lkw

DC3 Radio-Range navigation

The Radio Range Project Team proudly announces the availability of the Beta Test version of our "gauge and scenery" Blerb out of readme Welcome to the era of navigating with the Four Course Radio Range. This is the durable, low-frequency system that w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Tailhook

Wikipedia is accurate.. Warning: 'Scanners' avoid this topic

Journal Nature: Wikipedia is accurate more ➡ http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/business/national/13409033.htm What is it with Wikipedia? more ➡ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4534712.stm The Wiki effect Wikipedia relies on ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
sonicninja

[ Poll ] Military Forum in Flyaway

Do you think we should have a seperate military forum on the flyaway site? :idea:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Tailhook

Firefox on the move... MS IE a bit jammed up!

ALERT!! As a long-time user of Firefox I regard it as my sacred duty to draw your attention to the fact that Firefox is gaining ground even on U.S. Territory. Those who are concerned about security of whatever nature should read this: http://www.was...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ceetee

NEWSFLASH: Hercules crashes into tower killing all onboard!

NEWSFLASH: Iranian Hercules C-130 crashed into towerblock in Teheran, Iran An Iranian military Hercules C-130 airplane with 94 persons aboard, including army officials and journalists, crashed today in Teheran, into a 10 story residential building, Ir...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
IBERWORLD-pilot

Flight sim 2006

what do you want to see in flight sim 2006???????? ❓ but you make the decision because ill send this discussion to microsoft and get feedbakc so share you ideas plz. 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
ceetee

Bluebird's over the White Cliffs of Dover

LOL, I drive a Nissan Bluebird....and I was board 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
ceetee

infrared deicing- whatever next

Olso International Airport has just buit Europe 1st 'infrared deicing' hanger! Well I thought it was kinda interesting and you can read the article I found here on the offical website here: http://www.osl.no/index.asp?strUrl=//templates/applications/inter...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on
IBERWORLD-pilot

Wilco fleet a380

anyone got wilco fleet a380?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Liono

Liono's Screenshot's

OK, the passengers are boarding in a very orderly manner We have clearance to pushback and taxi to rwy15 Rotate and climb to 9000ft ladies and Gentlemen we have reached our cruise alt you may now take your seat belts but DO NOT HASSLE US FO...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on

New Account setup????

I registered on Sat of last week and paid the $5.00 paypal fee. I still haven't received an email with registration approval and nobody has responded to my email inquring about it? How long will it take? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on
Micah

instant replays

Hi Guys, Well, i was having great fun following this airbus into an airport and being a bit of a nuicense in my smaller plane, and i thought, this will be great to watch on a replay, so i started the replay, but there was no ai aircraft!! Just looke...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on
tomthetank

Google Earth takes to the air

Some time back I flagged up Google Earth as beeing a great bit of kit, 👍 well it now has real "live" flight tracking 😳 (only for LAX, BOS and ORD) http://earth.google.com/ http://www.fboweb.com/antest/ge/intro.aspx Broadband onl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
edr1073 on
ceetee

Add me on Skype

Does anyone here have skype? I downloaded it when 'mikee747' was offering a free software giverway but he never came online and I dont know how to use it...? 😕 Please add me and teach me how it works- my skype name is 'cheekytrolly' Thank...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
tamai

Help..need to feather

Is there anyone out there who can advise how to feather a dc3. I understand the feather button is spring loaded to the OFF position but I'm having a problem actually feathering the propeller. What is the procedure?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tamai on
Agus0404

World's Largest Airport: Jebel Ali International Airport

Jebel Ali Airport - 30/1/2002 Dubai International Airport City project at Jebel Ali announced; work to begin in February HH Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE and ‎Ruler of Dubai, has ordered t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
sonicninja

Airport Webcams

I found this link of a webcam covering Plymouth Airport some time ago and I like to keep an eye on it as Ive seen an RAF Search & Rescue Sea King and other unusual visitors before:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/devon/webcams/plymouth_airport_cam.shtml used ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
IBERWORLD-pilot

Traffic 2005

😀 🙂 😞 :o 😳 😕 😎 😂 :x 😛 :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: 🙄 😉 ❗ ❓ :idea: ➡ Coudl someone tell me what airlines fly to lanzarote airport {cana...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beerbadger on
Nate66

Close encounter

I still think ATC should get fired...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
marcelok

no more realistic

Hi... any one have the feeling that Microsoft stop to make FS more realistic after 11 September?? I don't know but long long time with no updates... the cockpit's know sucks!! no GPWS no nothing!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Nate66

Extreme flight realism

I would like to know if there is a way I could have very realistic flight planning such as: V1 and V2, Exact speed settings, Realistic flight paths, etc... Is this even possible on FS9?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on

Uninstalling FS

I've decided to uninstall FS and reinstall to get a fresh start, but FS9 isn't in my Add/Remove programs. The program is still functional, but not recgonized in Add-Remove programs....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
sonicninja

Car Boot Treasure Chest

A friend of mine called me over to his house today to have a look at some stuff he got at a car boot sale on sunday. He said he got the whole lot from a woman selling off her husbands old rubbish after he had left her for another woman, this is what he g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
sonicninja

Screenshot Gallery

Its great to see the screenshots gallery back up and running, BZ Flyaway...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Fire_Emblem_Master

Holy crap!

Ok, our school (To celebrate hunting season) had it's annual "Camo shirt Night" at the gym. Ted Nugent was there, and he played the National Anthem on his Guitar. Now, as some of you don't know, the anthem has always been a tear jerker for me...kind of. B...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
HardLanding

Movie with an old airplane in it

A few years ago I saw a movie called The Divine Secrets of the Wa-Wa Sisterhood. It featured a fairground ride on a classic airplane, I think a high wing monoplane but I'm not absolutely sure. Has anyone seen the movie, and can ID the airplane? It was a b...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
HardLanding on
loonyliam

FS2004 will not load :(

When I load fs2004 it says aircrft initialization failure cessna skyhwk 172SP thenn it goes off. Can anyone help me with this please its realy anoying because i can't fly on it 😞 😞 😞 !!!!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
loonyliam on
Tailhook

xml.bak.

Can anyone tell me what an xml.bak. file is? What is it used for in FS? What do the file extension letters stand for? Thanks in advance, Rick...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
NeoMorph

will it be good ?

hi i just upgraded my pc can somone tell me if i will be able to max out my traffic and visual effects to high on this pc i allso use vfr photo scenery p4 3.6HT 660 Geforce 6 6800 GT 256mb 150gb of ram asus p5p800 mobo thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on

Using other programs while running flightsim

Hello All, Is it possible to have flightsim still running while i surf the net or do other stuff,especially for those long hauls? Thank!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
CrashGordon

Virtual Airlines: Filing Reports

I'm posting this here because in the VA forum, they are speaking a language I don't fully understand. I have been looking at some VAs that do not require that flights be online. That is because I would be a nervous wreck online. I was looking at Paci...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Tailhook

Transferring fs9 and other data to new HDD

Hi Folks, I'm in the process of transferring Data from my old computer to my new one. Is it possible to simply copy different file formats, documents, word documents, folders, zip.folders AND " Folders Within Folders" onto CD-R media? My intenti...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on

13 pages with 602 questions.

previous12345678910111213next
Page 6 of 13