Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Other

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

simgab

Some very basic questions

Hi flying friends, I have some very basic questions about how to integrate aircrafts in FS2004. I apologize if this has been already explained. 1. Gauge: the directory is it to be integrated in the Aircraft directoy or gauges are they to be introduced a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
davidmac1

in flight internet on kneeboard

can anyone tell me where i can get the web browser on the kneeboard download? I can't download it off of here because it says page is unavailable Any help is appreciated...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
davidmac1

Concorde for flight sim 2004

i've downloaded the concorde from flight sim 2002 as this is the only one that i can get to work on the game. But i can't seem to take off in it, can anyone help? Also, does anyone know how to download a concorde made for flight sim 2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
pilotguy44

screenhunter problem

um.. i was taking a few screenshots with screenhunter.. and when i was reviewing them there was no aircraft in the picture, lol eveything else was there.. the setting, the airport, etc... but the plane was nowhere in site.. as if it were invisible ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
SamIntel

Instructor Mode?

Is there an instructor mode or something on FS? Because in the Uires folder there is an Instructor Station splash screen....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on

HELP!!!

Someone PLEASE HELP ME I need help with the ATP checkride and it seems theres no help anywhere, and if i remeber correctly Emblem has his ATP certificate so can anyone please help me. Heres what i stuck on. 1. After passing OLM at 22,000 feet i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
-Jester-

GlideSlope question

Hey guys I am back for another question. I am wondering how to set up the glide slope for perfect landings. So basically what do I place where? thanks in advance! -Nick...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
Sico2

My first flight with FSpax, and I had a laugh! :)))

I've downloaded a demo version of FSpax and tried myself with this, and I have to say, this software is quite good. Look at my report : 👏 :rules: Flight ZT642 End of flight report Date March 26 2006 Flight ID: ZT6...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sico2 on
hinch

forum air updated! new stuff woo!

reviews and backgrounds and images and thingies go go go! (click the banner below)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
tazz126

Can you vote please?

i would like to ask u all if u had the cash would like to have one 😂 https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/13515/can-you-vote-please_08938f51aafd6515b56b65ba5fc00e33.jpg https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/13...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
tazz126

sad news

:cry: yep iv done it again iv just mest up big time we have just had very bad weather in Manchester and the roof were my flight sim is has leaked and the pc is sopping wet through so i don't no what to do looks like my flight sim days are over for a bit ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jeffb57 on
tazz126

2004 addon for weapons

what do u think of this and will it work http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sim/flightsimulator2002/download.html?sid=6122891 https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/13473/2004-addon-for-weapons_6c082da3e70a3cb95c788534e537a385.jpg...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tazz126

Throttle Quadrant

Throttle Quadrant hi i would like to no if the throttles will work on there own as iv got the old type yoke and peds and the one I'm buying is usb and i don't no what to do help thanx tazz126 😎 https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/for...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tazz126

maps

can someone tell me please if u can get free charts for navigation or is there a there Any in msf2004. also while I'm on hear i would like to thank u all for helping me through the tuff time through the flight sim and I'm pleased to announce that my fl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tazz126 on
Liono

FS Sky World

Has anyone here tried FS Sky World? If yes what do you think of it? For more information ➡ FS Sky World I personaly think this is better than paaying £19.99 for Flight Environment :dontknow:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Flyboy92

Screenshot Contest

Has anyone ever been over to simviation and seen how they have screenshot contests? Would it be possible to do that here at this site too? I could make up all of the "scenarios" and whatnot for it. Just thought i would bring this by you all. Also this is ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on

ATC RADAR

is there a better atc program than atc radar screen 5.0?(free version that is)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RFCdude on
tazz126

Blackpool UK

dose someone have an ad-don scenery for microsoft flight sim 2004 for blackpool iv looked in hear and also other websites and i found on in F's 98 can some one give me a link please thanks tazz126...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sico2 on
SamIntel

ATC Simulator 2

Does anyone know anything about this? Does it look any good? http://www.atcsimulator.com/index.asp...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
-Jester-

OH BOY...NEED HELP BAD

Hey guys I am having trouble with my sim. So today 12/13 my FSNAV trial ended and so I thought I should get rid off the files to get my space back since I now have no need for it. Well...Big mistake, When I did so I permenatly deleted the files and now w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
jameshetfield

Sound Issue

For a while now Ive been experiencing an annoying engine "buzz" sounds kind of like the buzz you get in a car stereo if its not grounded right. I thought at first it was normal, but my nephew doesnt have this problem. As per the MS support forum, i reinst...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
RobM

Convert MDL files

I need to pull a MDL file for an aircraft into an STL file. I have 2002 & 2004 versions of the MDL file. The 2002 SDK page includes 'documentation' of the MDL format, it is based on a RIFF file. There are some RIFF editors online, but they really cho...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
kranichreiter

Speed problems

Hello, after installing the Software Traffic 2005 I have problems with my Taxiway-Speed. I had uninstall the Software Traffic 2005 and now I drive with 45 kts over the Taxiway. It is so fast that I always get steering problems. Thanks for answering....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
nonolight

Sale Simulator if you want to buy it !

Hi, I sale my first simulator ( cockpit/bureau : cockpit/deck) that you can see on my Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/nono-light/ Press tittle tableau de bord on the album photo ' s window than press on the tittle archives , here you can look at my first ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
originalgrunge

The Big Plunge

Well, I share very little of my personal life with you all, but this marks a special occasion: I'm asking my girlfriend to marry me! I'm flying out to Hawaii (through Delta) on sunday morning, and will hopefully be successful in surprising her with dinner...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
99jolegg

Driver Problem

Hey, I downloaded the newest Nvidia drivers that TTT suggested in a previous post, but now, I can't run games on the computer without them freezing and saying that something in my video card is looping, so it restarts itself. Is there a way I can down...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Sico2

Plane robbery on EGLL.

I've read yesterday in some little local, Liverpool newspaper (I think it was called Metro) that a SAS MD-81 airplane has been robbed right after landing in Hethrow, he was on its way to Stockholm!?. Apparently few guys with guns in trucks came to the air...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Mac3

Annunciators and Backlit Panels

If you are building a 737ng sim and don't want to use a prefabricated panel set, your biggest problem will probably be reproducing your annunciators and back lit panels. The prefab kits come with all the little details that are very dificult to produce ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
sonicninja

GOODBYE FROM ME

Hi folks, i just thought i would say goodbye to you all as ive decided to hang up my flight-suit once and for all. 😞 Its been great over the years being a member of this site, definitely the best flightsim site on the web by far. :bow: I just...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
Tell

Landing tips needed...

Hi, I am reasonably new to Flight Sims but have been through the lessons etc and can take off, navigate, land with no real problems EXCEPT I find it very difficult to line up on the runway accurately for landing as I very often have to make last second ad...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
flightcheck

What Is Mesh?

This is a bit of a newbi question but in another one of my posts Radarman suggested a take a look at mesh - but i dont know wat it does :oops: Maybe someone could give me a quick lesson on it, anyhelp apreciated 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Liono

Benchmarking your system.

I've seen many post's over the weekend about framerates and FPS. If you want to see how your system handles why don't you run a benchmarking system. Here is the latest 3dMark06 version it's a big download (no Dial ups your be downloading for ever). 576 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
hinch

my alps tour...

coming in to land at Rijenka in Croatia - part of my short hops around the alps. http://www.forum-design.co.uk/air/gallery/lancair_1.jpg http://www.forum-design.co.uk/air/gallery/lancair_2.jpg http://www.forum-design.co.uk/air/gallery/lancair_3.jpg ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Doyley

Tips for Pilots

1. Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory. 2. If you push the stick forward, the houses get bigger. If you pull the stick back, they get smaller. That is, unless you keep pulling the stick all the way back, then they get bigger again. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
fourby

ActiveSky v6

I've done a search on "Flyaway" regarding Active Sky v6, but can't find many opinions about it. Can anyone who uses it give me their honest opinion about value for money, and if it is as good as it's reviews I've read on hifisim. Does it take alot of sett...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
Doyley

National Geographic

National Geographic is free until 5th March for UK viewers. They have aircrash inverstergation on there all the time so I thought you guys may like to know 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
nik_simpson

help with my traffic .

ok i barelly have any traffic ? i have all my traffic settings set so there will be lots of traffic but theres not much ? can some one please send me a link to a good free ware traffic thingamabober , thanks `` nik ``...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
Chopper 911

Vocabulary

I would like to know some of the vocabulary used with flight sim, such as livery and other words. 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Pirates2010

Spoilers asignment on joystick

Hey all, I just bought an Saitek X52 Flight Control System. BEST joystick I have ever used!!! Anyway, about the question. I want to program the spoilers on the "precision contol slide" but I don't know how to do it. I can program everything else but...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Jampis

Heat Blur!?

Hi! Could you guys please help me out with the heat blur? does it even exist in fs04? and if so, how the ***** do you enable it? i have downloaded a aircraft that includes the "heat blur" but i can not see it? 😞 whats wrong? ❓ ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
chopper911

Petra, Jordan

Anyone know if Petra, Jordon is in Flight Sim 2004? If not is there an add-on? ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on
tomthetank

Interesting flight

Hi all,I just thought I would tell you about a short flight i had from LGAV(New Athens Airport)to LGKO (Kos) I was using FSPassengers and had performed maintainance before flying a 737-600 The flight was smooth and going to plan untill I started my fina...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pro-Sim on
Guest2

Missing river

Help needed by newbie to FS2004. I have had this flight sim. for a while and have been generally pleased with the performance until now. Yesterday I decided to create a flight that would take me up the river Thames through London. The buildings are all t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest Ed on
davec

Superbowl XL

I 've been doodling again and it would seem that there is big day in Detroit on Sunday - I think there is some form of football game on there and it would seem that probably more than 60% of Americans will be watching it on TV as well as millions througho...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
davec

As a matter of interest, I think I read somewhere on the site there were limits to the size of Avatars and Signatures - but being a crinkly with a poor memory - I can't remember where - can any one help me?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
captainmarvel

Boeing 747 Landing Tips

can anyone give me some tips on landing 747's, my decents are terrible and im always hitting the tarmac to hard and too fast.......cheers.......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
mozer

game crashes

hi all, when i want to fly my game crashes:S i dont know whats wrom but when the game crashes my screen turns blue.. please help.. and sorry for my bad english.. thanks, Rob...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
alohajoe

Great Videos

Hey guys, I stumbled apon these viseos surfing the WWW They're Awesome!!! 😀 👍 Very cool!! 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
PanAmerican

Have You seen this movie?

I was serfing the web and came across a very funny movie. It's called Numa Numa. There's three different movies that all are about Numa Numa. Here are the best links: Original: http://www.freeonlinegames.com/play/1381.html Just to give you a heads up...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest FEM on
ceetee

Editing Wikipedia

I've been using Wikipedia.org for a long time as a very good source of infomation, but only today did I realise there is a small 'edit' link at the end of each paragraph. I was looking up the history of my local airfield, Ardmore (NZAR) and clicked the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on

13 pages with 602 questions.

previous12345678910111213next
Page 5 of 13