Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Other

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

crypto74

joystick profiles for Saitek X45 joystick & Throttle Com

Can anyone tell me where I can download any Profiles for this Combo for any Flight Sim? I have a few that came with the controller, but I am looking for some new ones. Any help accepted: Crypto 74 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Computer restarting?

Well my computer likes to shutdown by itself and start again with out me doing anithing it reboots by itself, this has happened to me the last days and i dont know what is going on if someone can help me please?? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
acrobatic(acro for short)

i want to find a file for fs2004 for guns and bombs

I have heard i can get a file for fs2004 for guns and bombs effect Etc I know theres some thing called nukem but but i dont want join a website just to do it anyone know a website i can get Nukem on that i dont need to join or another file like it or may...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
RadarMan

Fly a Helicopter

Here are a few links that might be of some interest. Lessons http://www.hovercontrol.com/ Hardware, expensive! http://www.flightlink.com/hardware/rotorwing/index.html More hardware. http://www.simradar.com/Hardware___Controls/index.html ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
koolstuff

How do you upgrade on Flight Simulator 2004?

Can some one help me on how 2 upgrade Flight Simulator 2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
koolstuff on
Ryan_V1

FS2004 in safe mode?

When I look for FS2004 in the start menu, it says safe mode next to the picture, and it took all FS2004 related icons off my desktop. I'm scanning the FS9 folder right now. What do I have to do to get it out of safe mode? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Gorazd on

Running FS2004 Without Having to use cd4 each time ????

I think it is possible to run FS2004 without having to put cd 4 in the cd rom each time ????? You need to copy certain files into the FS dir on the hard drive ????? Help someone ...... thx 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
biggly on
Matao

Something Else to add to my Collection

Here is the latest video, or slide show I have been working on for Flight Sim!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=phrARW_JxKY Please Comment 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
Winder185

Is FS Manager still supported?

Tried to run mine and it comes up with an error message that the version is old and to get a new one from ranainside.com, but the website seems to have gone and I have the latest version (2.😎 that is on avsim, so, is my FS Manager dead? Is Rana s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Winder185 on
nickle

T28 Intromet crashes Fs9

How do I get the T28D Intromet to run without crashing the Fs9. 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
davec

Demoted - my heart is breaking|||

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I note from the changes made to the number of posts needed to acquire a certain rank - I have been demoted from Chief Captain t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
tigerlyons

Printing problems

When clicking on the PRINT button on the Flight Details panel shown in the Flight Briefing nothing ever happens. I have installed the Epson Stylus CX1500 printer on my Acer Aspire computer, and for some reason or other it just does not appear to activate ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Madbrit on

Anyone here who uses the FS FALCON (F16) from LagoSim?

I have the MS Century of Flight. It 's upgraded to 9.1 I got a FS called FALCON by LagoSim (Italy). After installing the FALCON FS a window popped up when trying to start MS Century of flight. The window stated: The version of FS2004 detected is not...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
mcmxl

1 FPS...WHY?

The other day i was doin one of FS's flights between Heathrow(London) and Orly(Paris). The weather was overcast with lite winds. A bit into the flight my FPS's whent to 1 after being at 16 and i couldn't get them back up. Any ideas Why? do you need my ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mcmxl on

how to lower a tailhook

I have a good aircraft carrier but i dont know how to put your tailhook down catch the arrestor cables...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Aircraft carrier

Is there an aircraft carrier in game that i can land on? If so...where?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
RaP7oR

I've lost instruction bookley and need product key :(

can anyone please tell me the product key because i cant install FS2004 without it, it's on back of instruction booklet 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
JVD

Is some of this illegal?

I kind of discovered YouTube while searching for Kai Tak videos. They are absolutley great. However there are also entire parts/ short parts of TV series on Youtube and my only question to that is, is it illegal to watch those TV series on youtube Ϯ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamie4590 on
ceetee

De Havilland Devon crashed in NZ today

Today a privately owned De Havilland Devon crash-landed at NZOH - Ohaeka Military Airport (Where the RNZAF Red Checkers display team are based) with 8 passengers on board. The 53 warbird that still in it’s original grey paintjob was forced to make an em...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
freddielaker2 on
dannyboy2005

Active Camera: How to Look Around?

Hi, i have Active Camera 2004 2.0 Updated for Fs 9.1. I load the aircrafts view config and then go to the keys, to see what u have to do to look around. I want to look around, inside the aircraft so i press middle button on mouse and it does nout. Can yo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dannyboy2005 on
SA 4 life

FS passengers

Hi there I downloaded the demo version of FSpax and have just one question. In the passenger list with the names,age and weight of the passengers their is a box that says special info. What does it mean?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dannyboy2005 on
FatPat5

Any way to convert CFS to FS2004?

Hi, I have FS2004, and CFS with the Luftwaffe add-on. I was wondering if there was any way to convert one of the aircraft from CFS to FS2004, for private use?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PIC1stOfficer on
99jolegg

***Add a GPS to an Existing Panel***

➡ -Adding a GPS system to any panel already without one- 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PIC1stOfficer on
JVD

Ryder Cup

I just wrote an entire review on the Ryder Cup event with pictures and all but when I finally finished. This website told me my topic was invalid and all was lost. So I'm pretty frustrated now, but I think I'll get to the point. Does anyone know the re...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
TimH on
Conor Murphy

Cabin View Question

Hello everyone, I was wondering, how do I geta cabin view because I saw a screenshot of a Cabin view, I know how to get the cockpit view and the basic three , how do I get the Cabin one though??? Thanks, Conor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
tazz126

Goods not arrived from eBay

hi to you all have a megga problem and can u help iv bought a flight Sim throttle of eBay and iv just been done iv payed using pay pal and iv not got the goods 😞 dose anyone know if there is a catalogue were i can pay monthly for a new throttle q...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Taylor on
KevinTsai

Kaohsiung International Airport

Does anyone know Kaohsiung International Airport in Taiwan? If so, there's a flaw with the airport layout. In fs 2004, Kaohsiung Airport has two runways-one with concrete, and the other with asphalt. Since I been to Kaohsiung, Taiwan myself I know ther...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Taylor on
Wing-man

FSCOM 2004 V2 with Speech Recognition

I've been surfing about and come accross FSCOM 2004 V2 with Speech Recognition. Publisher: Pointsoft Description: Flight planner and ABL flight generator for FS2004 with Speech Recognition. Download Size: 145 MB Format: Download or CD Simulation ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rossi85 on
mcmxl

CYYG

I flew into CYYG last night in the dark and when I changed the time of day so I could look around the airport was out in the middle of the water. is this a flaw in Fs2002's scenery or is it my sys?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
HyePilot

BLACK BOX WHEN CHOSING AN AIRCRAFT ON FS9

Hi, I have had Flight Simulator 9 for quite a while, and since I upgraded to a new LCD flat-panel monitor (becuase my old one burned out) I have been experiencing a problem when I load FS 2004, I would chose an airplane, and what I will see would be a BLA...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
UG_PL

New Website (Please read it and vote)

I have a great idea! 😀 Everyone is saying that Fly away screenshots gallery is realy bad ,well I can create a website that you could post screenshot ,there will be no waiting time at all! you could register (for free of course) and have fun. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Liono

TCAS II v7 IVSI and Transponder

If anyone is interested. Here is a TCAS system that is very, very good. Here's the link TCAS II v7 IVSI and Transponder. You need the Lee Hetherington file which is the 3rd one. Also you will need the installation guide which is here installation guid...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
KevinTsai

Help with AI Flight Plans

How do I install AI Flight Plans into my game? They have the readme thingy but without instructions. Does anyone know how to install AI Flight Plans?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
Karlw

BRAND NEW AREA 51 SCENERY!!!

I am a membre of planesimulation which I will post a link to and I have requested that they make an area 51 scenery I have downloaded there scenery on there homepage and it is worth payware for what they put into it but in this e-mail response I got back ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
Thunderbirdman2

Clear prop?? be froe takeoff

is there a download where you push a button and say that...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamie4590 on
Sonic Speed

Tcas

Where would you be able to download tcas for flight simulator 2004 such as tcas 791? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
Wing-man

Heat Shimmer

Yes, engine heat shimmer, has anyone actually come accross an add-on for heat shimmer ❓ not for AI, but to add to aircraft we fly in the sim ? I have seen some files in Avsim etc, but I dont exactly want to start going into aircraft/panel cfg fi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
GoneGolfing

Shutter Effect

Hi guys, just wondering on my sons computer he is running FS2004 and he is experiencing some weird things such as using squawkbox or any other dialog based module, what happens is when say for instance we use squawkbox and the dialog appears in the sim an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

Joining Flyaway Simulation

Ok I want to join this group but does it cost or what do you get out of it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
tabjai

Plane not turning right

First of all, sorry if this isn't in the right section. If it isn't, mods please move it where suited. I have recently reinstalled FS2004 after my computer was formatted and I've calibrated and assigned my joystick as I had it previously. The problem I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tabjai on
Immanuel

ATC Voice Change

Am I able to change ATC voice speaker..??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
SA4 life

PMDG 747

Hi there. I have just bought PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies and have a problem with the FMC. In the manual their is a tutorial from Geneva to Berlin. I then program the route in the FMC, MOLUS, KUDES etc it goes in but when i type UN871 it says "not in da...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
GoneGolfing

Raid Drives

Just a question, would a raid drive help boost the performance of FS2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
minicaptain

create

hi does anyone know how to create planes and airports and if u do could u plz tell me wat things i have to get to do it. thanks minicaptain...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
bawns

why cant i replay saved videos

FS 2004 I SAVE THEM BUT WHEN I TRY TO WATCH IT AGAIN FLIGHT SIM CRASHES WHY...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
KMWC Flyer

Engines

Hey I have no problems just wanted to no if there are any ways to start a flight with aircraft engines off and everything off as if you are about to start a real flight?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
davidmac1

Uninstalling FS9

Will deleting my FS9 folder get rid of the sim alltogether or is there something else i should do. I can't find Flight Sim on my control panel/add or remove programs list...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
PanAmerican

Flying Challenge

Follow the info below. Aircraft: Boeing 747-400 Location: TNCM Fuel: As Desired Weather: Thunderstorms. Set wind to 200 knots & gusts to 220 knots, and a heading of 90 degrees. This will give you a direct head wind. Info: Move the aircraft appx. 1 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
chopper911

Jurassic Park

I know this topic has been talked to death, but I have two islands off the coast of Costa Rica that are perfect. I want to get some freeware that will alowe me to make airports and one to fix up the island's landscape. I can buy Abacus to make buildings a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chopper911 on
stickfloat

Level-d 757

hiya! any1 no were can find sum info and screenies on the upcoming level-d 757?? Joe , captain_slack@hotmail.co.uk...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
stickfloat on

13 pages with 602 questions.

previous12345678910111213next
Page 3 of 13