Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Other

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

bigred1

cant move

When I am at an airport and I am about to leave, I have to back up. Now the reverse thrusters are too unstable and dangerous. Is there anyother way that you can have somthing like those little cars or somthing back you out of the parking space....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
Johnny B

Flight plan for landing!

Hi Just bought FS2004. I'm a quite a novice and can't be asked to read the manuals or do the training. Anyway 2 major problems I have is finding the destination airport and the runway, I keep flying around looking for the runway or airport. Secondly...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
Meandthetribe

No ATC sound - all other sound fine... FS2004

Have FS2004 running on P4 3.06Ghz 1GB RAM ATI 9200 graphics. windows XP Cannot get ATC audio to work. See the messages in the ATC window, hear the aircraft sounds, engine, cabin, etc. Turned ATC volume in settings to 100%, no effect. Uninstalle...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
WJT on
bigred1

problem refueling

i have made lots of flights, but i can only go so far. How do u get to another air port and refuel....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jelami on

How to turn on the VFP

Can somebody please list the things to do to have the visual flight path. Or just tell me how to do it??? Please....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rafi on
Lewisboy

Learning center videos

Hi Flyers When I try to watch any of the videos in the Learning center - The "Dance of the freaky circles" fills the screen. I can hear the Kings talking and the video plays but cannot see them due to this WMA visualisation.I am on XP and WMA 8. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tomthetank

DC3

One for :radar: man I know he has a thing ❤️ about a DC3 http://www.airliners.net/open.file/440901/L/ Is that you on the beach?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Arkydave on
Fredericia01

Upload

I still can¨t get this screenshot upload to work 😞 ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fredericia01 on
rafferty5268

XP-PRO - P4 - Both FS2004 and FS2002 Quit

I have 2 machines, one running W2K which lets 2002 and 2004 run without problems. The other, running XP-Pro, both 2002 and 2004 take off and fly normally then after varying periods - anything from 15 minutes to an hour - both of them quit, with a MS error...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Scubabix

Scenarios

Is there anywhere that has a collection of flight scenarios? Rob...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Coryjb

White lines on airports

Does anyone know how to disable those lines? Thanks! Cory...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Micah

Aircraft turning left on runways??

When i am on the runway and boost up the power, some of my planes seem to want to veer to the left and i have to keep readjusting them so that i can take off in a straight line! Anyone else get this prob and if so how do i stop it from happening?? Che...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
SMILES

BURNING DISK 4

Hi, ive recently bought MS flight simulator 2004...and i wana have a backup copy of disk 4(i lose cd's very very easy cuz of animals, sisters, and house cleaning...) is there any way i can burn the CD and have it run properly???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Arkydave on
Micah

Optimal graphics settings????

Hi Pilots, I have a P4, 3.2gig machine, ATI9600 128mb graphics card with 512mb ddrram400 but i still seem to get a low frame rate and some jerkyness! I love my sim and would love to know if anyone uses very simalar specs and how they set their flight ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on
Knight_9687

Sony PS2 airplane

For the PS2 airplane how do I go into the view where all the passengers are because I know you can serve them meals and all that stuff? ❓ If you could answer as soon as possible that'd be great! 😛...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bill2

HELP - Tucking Below G/S ???

Recently all of my FS 2004 aircraft tuck below the G/S on an ILS approach. The aircraft intercepts OK but after the OM they start slowly going below and if left alone the aircraft will hit the ground prior to the runway. It's as though the ground is bel...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
garf12 on
waldemar

FS 2004 with GeForce FX5200 flickers!! (Signal turned off)

Hi! Proud new owner of FS 2004 now, but the fun stopped pretty soon... After flying for a while my screen flickers between black (no signal at all) and regular (with sometimes shifted pixels) - I cannot put my finger on it what the problem is. I'm using...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bigred1

where are my ultralights

I downloaded those ultralights from simmarket (the icon that was put on thise site), and I can not get them to install. The setup says that I need a serial number. Do you know were I can get it or find it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

FS2004 major problems

Hello all: Just bought fs9 and what a mess! dxdiag says everything is fine, but frame rate is very slow and jerky - as if there's a hardware conflict somewhere, but every system test says all's okay. Game goes to black screen and sends error report. I'...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

getting senery read error.

I have reinstalled my fs 2004 3 times, but no matter what i do i get this message. attempting to open a non exsistent directory. is my cd messed up . has any on had this issue before. thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tomyyy on
dstrachan

Sound Problems

I have been experiencing sound problems in FS2004. The sound only works in some aircraft, part of the time. Sometimes the sound will work fine, but if I click an icon, use the toolbar, or simply change aircraft views the sound stops, and wont start again....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
TRUT

Instant replay question

In instant replay, I can't see the other aircrafts on the ground. Is this normal or is it a sys spec. ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Flyaway

Help Seti@Home and our host!

Something that you guys may have heard of before, Seti@Home. You can help our host by joing their Seti at home team. You can read the full Seti at Home article here and instructions on joining. Guys, I want your comments - lets promote, talk and make t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
ScottyBoy

toolbar

hi, in the game does anyone know how you can get the toolbar at the top to show?? when i right click on the window it wont let me untick the option "hide toolbar". thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
jimmyglockner

FS2004 error

While flying west of KNKX - Miramar MCAS, San Diego, California, I encountered an error twice and reported it to Microsoft when asked to do so. This is the only location I have found this error in all my flying so far. Anyone else find the same error? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
deKoven on

Weird graphics...

Hello. I'm new to FS2004 and I am having some graphical errors. Whenever I'm at an airport at night, the runway is dark, but most of the taxiway is bright, like its in daytime. Can anyone help? My system: eMachines AMD AhtlonXP C2280 Processor: Athl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
LC on
jimmyglockner

Voice Buddy

Has anyone tried the software "Voice Buddy" for use with FS2004? It is suppose to be usable for talking in response to ATC messages. Thank you in advance for your replies....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jimmyglockner on
Phoenix57

Voice Buddy

Hi! All happy holidays. I just recently received and installed edimesional's Voice Buddy co-pilot and TrackIR2 What a great enhancement. The TrackIR2 Is really something. The only problem is VoiceBUddy seems to get a little choppy at times along with some...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jimil on
Flyaway

Prototype Flight Yoke / Pedals

A new photo has popped up in the photo gallery, looks interesting... tell us what you think guys - comments are required: https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/6/aircraft-and-aviation/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Brook

Stick or Yoke?

Hi all...New User from San Francisco, CA Would appreciate hwearing what joystick or yoke you are using, and your recommendation. I was looking at the Logitech Extreme 3D(http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=12,CONTENTID=6954) ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ronaldpatton on
marcguest

Flight sim and surround view....

Hey all - I hear talk about flight sim with multi-monitor and surround view, but I'm not getting it. I see screenshots of 3 and more screens all showing terrain like true surround video, but mine is not working. I can drag windows to any monitor, and c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rafi on
Magneto

FS9 defect?

The program shuts off shortly after selecting a flight and while sitting on the runway to take off. The fatal error message mentions g2d.dll file. Also during loading of a flight and the scenery files (68%) an error comes up and it can't open a non-e...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

3d glasses

Rubbish,, I have read your review and it all sound good, I purchased the glasses and found that it just didn''t work properly at all. It certainly isn''t just a matter of installing the software and drivers. I first heard from your site about and no...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bcbooker on
patchman

Decent calculation

Can someone give me a formula to calculate rate of decent using ground speed and desired amount of altitude and time. It would be nice to be able to calculate at how many miles away from airport to begin a decent say at 1000ft per second. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
MJG145CAP on
Flyfast

R22 Drops Like a Rock fs2004

Can anyone tell me if there is a fix for the R22, It drops like a rock when you do an autorotation. If no fix how can I edit the aircraft. I don't want to use the older R22 (fs2002) as it is linked to the Bell 206 and has no airframe torque or at least ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyfast on
Russell Hubber

AVC Tuner Release

It is with great pleasure that Simulation Hardware announces the release of our AVC Tuner. What is AVC Tuner? ================== AVC Tuner has been approved for use on the Vatsim network by the VATSIM board of governors. The AVC Tuner moni...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Russell Hubber on
brewster77

[color=blue][b]Taxi from gate to runway[/b][/color]

How can I taxi from airport gate to runway when using the flight planner it puts me right at the runway. Is there a way around this??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Sandman65

Try Fraps for jpeg movies

This is a cool program, I used it to make a movie in AVI format in Medal of Honor game. You start the exe program, and then it will be a icon in your taskbar. During play you press F9, then it starts recording exactly what you are doing in the game. BUT...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sandman65 on
GAMBILL

Root Folder ????

Hello All, Where can I find the root folder for FS 2004? Thanks Gambill...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GAMBILL on
tomthetank

SPRAY

😀 Hi all Just wondering if anybody knows about a prog that produces clouds of spray behind the big stuff in wet weather(and small stuff?) There is a video clip at ➡ http://www.fsclips.com/index.html Go check it out its called ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
rafinetz

multiple monitor

I would like to have some advice before spending some money on expending my system to multiple monitor set-up. 1. Is any fps drop on the system when I turning on 2 monitors? 2. It worth after all to go on with it.(I all ready have the extra monitor)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Netz Rafi on
tomg223

missing file

Hi Was doing some cleaning of hard drive and I think I may have lost a dll file. When I run FS2004 I get all the way to fly now and then the screen goes blank and back to the desk top, no FS to be found. I ran a check with Norton's Utilities and get to m...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tooshore on
supertech

FS2002 not loading after installation of FS2004

I Got Prolems--Need Help Had FS 2002 worked great, got FS 2004, worked great except for a few glitches and after loading 2004 I could no longer access 2002. No biggie but a lot of the aircraft didn't work on 2004. I had too many aircraft folders s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
supertech on
Karl

ENV 2004

Help, I can not get ENV 2004 to work at any aother airports, I have gone through the notes, but it only works at the default SFO gate.. Any ideas. Karl...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karl on
dirty-d

tail section moving

on every plane i fly ,the tail section keeps moving from left to right evenif i set the weather or not . is there any thing i can do to stop this. all my freinds that have the fs2004 are not having this problem.please help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Wile E Coyote on
Ghost22

Sound Change

Is there a way to change the sound of a commercial jet plane to more realistic sounds. As in when your in tower view and the plane is far away but the plane still has that high pitched whine, the same you hear up close but in less volume. Is there any...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Deskpilot

TCAS FOR FS2004

Can anyone tell me if there is a TCAS add-on for the 777 and / or 737 - I have searched the net, unsuccessfully. I have always felt that this is a lamentable omission in 2002 and now 2004. I am no 'puter expert but I am sure that the technology which co...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
orson on
Flyaway

FS2004 Screenshots

To celebrate the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 on the 29th July, we have added many more FS2004 screenshots to our screenshot library for you to enjoy. Our FS2004 library now contains 125 high quality screeshots from Flight Sim 2004. Click ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
alibaba

fs2004

:evil: why does it stop loading at the intro screen on flight simulator 2004 can anyone help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Habu on
danny0905

Where to get full version of Airliners Env 2004

Letz talk about where to get Airliners Env 2004 Full Version Free...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Riclo on

13 pages with 602 questions.

previous12345678910111213next
Page 12 of 13