Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 General

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

mikee747

IVAO/ServInfo

Hi All, Just to ask. When I go into ServInfo and click on IVAO it comes up with it cannot connect. Is there something wrong with ServInfo or IVAO. Or am I doing something wrong? Regards, Michael Stokes...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
hinch

crap crap crap

just noticed none of my gps' work...turns out i've deleted the fs9gps gauge - craaaap. simple solution, get the installer to patch it - but i've lent the box to my real pilot friend over xmas, craaaap. anyone fancy sending me the gauge called fs9gps...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Liono

Question about the FSUIPC.dll

Has anyone brought this? If yes what's the difference between the freeware version and the payware version? And last but not least. Is it worth the money? Thank's...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
Jared

I've Finally Made Up My Mind!!!

Ok well after I had at rough time deciding which airplane(s) to get I have made up my mind. I am going to get the Carenado Cessna 206 and the Eaglesoft Cessna Citation CJ1. Well what do you think about this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on

Autopilot altitude hold

I re-installed flight sim 2004 after un-installing due to a computer change. Started it up first time today and have noticed that the autopilot altitude hold no longer works as in I can only set it once and it will work. Example: Take off and set aut...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
Bartholomew

Controling the engines

Hi, you, the flight simmers! I believe none of you noticed Bartholomew had been absent for about two months, but I assure you, he was thinking of these boards every day! Well, not litterally, but he sure did think of them every week. *lol* 🙂 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
CoasterXtreme

PMDG 737 A/T

I am having a problem when trying to put the a/t on the switch goes up then goes back down. and there are there is a button with colored text on it flashing everytime i try putting the a/t on. I can't read what the text says though because its too small b...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
Mustangfreak

I'm a first officer now as well

w00t 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
99jolegg

Ground Charts

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites where I can obtain ground charts showing taxiiways of airports etc in the UK? The reason for this is that I have just started flying on VATSIM, (highly recommended) and ATC often issues great long tax...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
creedeagle

how long does it take

I paid with pay pal last night and still have not recieved my email to set up my accout. Can some one let me know how long it takes?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mustangfreak on
hms_endeavour

I'm a captain Party Party Party

I'm a captain now!!! 😁 :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: Now,let's party,so learjets bringing the guests,body guard f-15 and f-14's,the ULBC(ultra large beer carrier) and a big party in a new hanger with a boeing 787 and airbus a-380.Yaho...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
tomthetank

Quantas flights

Qantas flights are having to make an extra stop at Stanstead to take on more fuel as Heathrow are limiting the ammount because of the fuel depot fire ➡ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/12/16/uhemel.xml&sSheet=/portal/2...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
leachus2002

Vortexes?

Hi, Is it just me, or does FS2004 not give off vortexes on aircraft when you are coming into land or taking off? Just a thought... Leachus...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Don Wood on
simon123

ho i cant wait!

to get home and do some downloading to my sf9. my account is now open, im at work now. i just got some more RAM to and i have a DELL. WITH A p4 IN SO IT SHOULD BE GOOD FUN! see you all when im at home! 😛 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
Pro-Sim

Real world article: Flying the A320

All, Came across this yesterday and posted it on the Just Flight PSS Forum. Very interesting article! Prior permission to post it on here so enjoy Airbus fans 😂 Flying the A320 A lot of people (pilots and non-pilots) ask me what it’s ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
rickypig112

release date for fs 2006

does anybody know the release date for fs 06. i am so desperate for the new game....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
kieranja

ai

why when u fly ai planes when u land they go through the ground? why do some planes fly up and down all time when they on auto pilot?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kieranja on

Live Weather

Has anyone got problems download real worl weather tonight? Everytime I attempt to download it either stays at 0% and FS freezes or it got to 1% then froze. Before you ask, my internet connection is working fine. It's never done this before and has...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
scooter2524 on
PanAmerican

[ Poll ] Which will be more succesful?

I think the 747-8...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bindolaf on
BashDabish

FSPassengers 250kts clearence?

Seen a few posts regarding the subject of FSP and one particluar poster reminded me of a question. Why is it needed to go more than 250kts below 10000ft and in what circumstances?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Key

Real Time Weather

Is anybody apart from myself experiencing a problem with the "Real Time Weather" option in FS2004? Everything was fine a couple of weeks back (the last time I used FS2004) but on my last 3 attempts to fly using real weather, FS attempts to contact Jepper...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
ceetee

On rooftop!

(broken image removed) 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
leachus2002

Easyjet into Luton

Hey peeps, Just thought I would post a screenshot of my Easyjet positioning flight from Birmingham to Luton. I am currently on approach to Luton It was a really good flight. Gonna park up here overnight and then off to belfast for a return tri...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Jared

Eaglesoft Cessna CJ1 opinion

Well i've been in a delima about what airplane to get for FS9. Now the Eaglesoft CJ1 looks good to me. That might be better for me since I prefer GA flying but a BIZ jet would be nice instead of flying a commercial jet. So does anyone have this jet and ca...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Jared

F1 Pilatus PC-12 Opinion

Hello once again. I think I will hold off on Feelthere products until maybe I see a review or once they announce thier new BIZ jet. But one airplane that I have been looking at for a while that may suit my GA flying/ corprate need would be the Flight 1 PC...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
hinch

personnal jets?

this question is for people who know about aircraft. i've managed to find 4. the maverick, the cessna mustang itself, the eclipse (which is awesome - just finishing a panel for it) and also the safire jet from abacus (haven;t decided if it's worth £5 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
alohajoe on
leachus2002

Centering your View?

Hi, Is there anyway of moving your view horizontally? I know that you can zoom in and zoom out, but, for example, when I go to virtual cockpit view on my 737, it always puts me on the right hand side, but I want to be in the middle. I have seen scr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
WarHawk42 on
rickypig112

a quick wuestion

i see all these pictures with fs 04 and some have their plane doors open and stairs etc etc, do u need an extra package for that or is it hidden somewhere in the default flight simulator, enlighten me someone please....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
meiru

technical questions about fs2004 and it's folder structure

hi I've some questions about fs2004 and I hope someone can answer at least some of them 1a) do gauges / effects have to be placed in the gauges / effects folder of the simulator or is there also an other option? e.g. place them in the gauges/mygauge...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Greekman72

FS bug or what???

Here is something very interesting i meet for second time in FS.In the first time i thought that it was a systems error but since i notice it again i decide to share it with you.... This is the Airport of Kastelorizo-LGKJ(A Greek Island)and as you can se...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
fuchsias

FS 2006 Release Date?

Hiya all, Can anyone tell me has a release date been set for FS 2006 yet. :dontknow:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
hms_endeavour

Fs Passengers

Hi,where can you get fs passengers? What does it include? What does it cost? 😉 Thanks in advance...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
HowardsRock

Aurora Borealis

Has anyone ever seen the northern lights during a flight? How can I set up a flight to see them?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
VirtualATI

Flight Sim Radio is on the air!

OpenLine Live is on the air at vaflash.com . It's great! It's a Flight Simulator/Virtual Airline news site. - Isaac...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VirtualATI on
lbolen

FS9 Freezes and crashes during Help or Help Center

➡ FS9 freezes when I go to help center or menu>help. Has this ever happened to anyone else, is there a fix. I have uninstalled FS9, beginning with unistalling the 9.1 update first, then uninstalling the FS9. Then reinstalled from scratch. St...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Agus0404

I'll see you soon

Hello dear friends, today I am leaving to my country, Argentina, for vacations and to be with my family during Christmas. In Argentina, I'll probably get connected a few times, but not as much as I do here. I am going to take pictures of my trip and th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
fuchsias on
sasha601

Rate of descent at touchdown

I am a MS Flight Simulator user, and my favorite plane is Boeing 737. The most enjoyable moment is when I can touchdown at near 0 fpm. This rate of decscent is ideal, but I would guess not realistic to repeat all the time. What is a good rate of descent a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
CoasterXtreme

FMC Can't Turn LNAV on

Hi I set my plan into the FMC but during the flight I had to save the flight plan and the game and when I came back to it later I loaded up the flight plan into the FMC but for some reason I couldn't turn LNAV on, it says it isn't on the intercept heading...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
ceetee

Blurry Minimap

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but when I view my minimap (Alt- World- World Map) some parts seem in focus, while other areas seem blurry. See the difference in this screenshot here where there is a red line drawn between the two secti...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tiger7881 on
The Anonymous Guest

High Altitude Airways

Hello! Im taking part in a group flight from Toronto YYZ to Halifax YHZ. Now for the flight planner we are using VOR's and Intersections. So it took me 30 minutes to finally find all the VORS and Intersection. I just have a few questions. A...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
SamIntel

ATC problem

I was flying the c-172 around at my local airport, HLN. I was told to take off of rwy 27(the main rwy), but we also have a rwy 34. The wind was 014, at 4. In real life when I'm taking a flight lesson we use 34, but in FS they make me use 27, regaurd le...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
leachus2002

Wilco A380

Hey, Just been checking out the Wilco A380. Can anyone recommend this product either by owning it or reading reviews on it? Thanks Leachus...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
earthqu8kes

uploading screenshots

how do you take screenshots and then upload them?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Jamier

Help with pilot in command 737

hi i got the pilot in command 737 and i cant find the engine turn on switch. its really starting to frustrate me as im at the active runwya offline and 10 planes are waiting to land and about 17 are queued up on the taxiway. Help anybody?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamier on
kieranja

pmdg 737 800/900

i got pmdg 737 800/900 and i need to know if any 1 can work the fmc. as all other planes u can import the plan and it all done and i need to know how to do that to this 1...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
pearlygatesuk

Air Crash Investigation

OK, call me a sicko if you want, Does anybody know where I can get hold of the series aired by National Geographic channel entitled "air crash investigation". The program intrigues me and I watch them again and again. I mean its interesting to know...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
Micah

Anti Aliasing

HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! Solve this one guys! My system specs are: p4 3.4gig 2gig of ram NVidia 6800GT 256mb ram. I wanted to put my AA settings on 4x but when i did, i am unable to preview the aircraft that i wish to fly, i just have a black preview...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
dougal81

Learning to fly

i am looking to learn to fly airplanes and have fs2004 and airliner pilot. is there anywhere i can get lessons or tutorials on flying in fs or does anyine fancy teaching me? any replies welcome thanks alot paul...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
HardLanding on
leachus2002

Problem with GPS approach

Hi, I have been reading the sticky guide on the website that teaches various approaches, all of which are excellent, but I am having problems actually undertaking a GPS approach. I enter all of the commands to set up the approach, but after the last...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest Ed on
Jamier

Succesfull Belly LANDING :D :D :D

ok so im coming in to land at heathrow and whack stupid fspassengers makes my gear freeze so im forced to make a belly landing. Picture of my aircraft after being diverted to Gatwick for emergency arrival. So im approachign runway and controller...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jamier on
Page 62 of 111