Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

zwadia

Where can we find good aircraft download with 3d cockpit

Where can we find good aircraft download with 3d cockpit and not repaints....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FlyBy07 on
letmepass

Pain with wirtual cocpit

Hi! I downloaded plains but they don't have a virtual cockpit view ;...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
zwadia on
honuala

repaints download for fsx

hello im sure this topic has been talked to death but i downloaded a marines repaint for fa-18 i followed the directions in the read me file but it says to copy and paste this text: title=FA-18 Hornet VMFA-232 Red Devils sim=FA-18 model= panel= sound...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
morris91 on
zxious

FSX Photographic Scenery When?

Uk Scenery When do you think that there will be some photographic scenery for FSX for the Uk? As for now I would like to say that the Chapps/Lasses at Microsoft got the Scenery around where I live North Wales prety much Spot on as in there are no level ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cthiggin on
psalm10720

Now that I bought and installed FSX Acceleration Pack...

Ok I bought and installed the pack. Now the menu's are screwed up. When I select a menu the writing on the menus is jibberish. There is no way I have found to select radios or nav radios on the F/A 18. They Virtual Panels are sketchy at best. What i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
cheezyflier

devils tower

can anyone point me to a scenery for this place in fsx? (please) so far i know of nowhere that offers one free, but there seems to be an un-landable one for FS-9...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
john002

winzip

I just downloaded afew planes and now my winzip is performing very slow ????? anyone know y this is ??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
scab12

experimental

Hello, Everybody Does anybody know of any freewear experimental aircraft, experimentals are like the X-1 here are some pics of what experimental look like. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/31124/experimental_a53acd8663a52431cf7...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
n7xlq1

Trying to install F-14D for FSX.

Hey all, I downloaded a Gruman F-14D (Fsxf14D2.zip), and I'm trying to figure out which part of the subdirectories go into FSX. Does anyone here have this download?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Razgr1z912

IRIS Simulations F-14A problem.

I went to fly my aircraft and i just get a white screen.. Its so annoying and i bought it!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
LorentheBeaver

Cessna Caravan Amphibian for FSX

Cessna Caravan Amphibian for FSX Does anybody know where I could find one? Cheers Loren...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
witty94

adding aircraft regular version fsx

Can somebody plz help me!!! i've tried everything i could to download aircraft to fsx. But the only aircrafts that actually got on the game were the ones with no vc ( virtual cockpit) 😞 someone plz help!!! ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
flyboy402

Downloading from a zip file

:oops: Call me stupid, but once i download a zip file to the temp file, how do i download into the FSx from there?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
n7xlq1

Concorde for FSX?

Is there a download of Concorde availble for FSX, that has VC atleast?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
hamhaw85

v-22 osprey, please help.

is there a v-22 osprey download? If so where?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
Renegade

VOXATC / FDC LIVE COCKPIT

Hi guys! Just curious here. Which of the two (voxatc / fdc live) do you guys find to be the preferable add on, and, can you use both of them at the same time and if so, does it cause any problems? Thanks in advance for any input on this subject. &...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Renegade on
malibu

wich F-104 shoud i download

out of all the F-104s top download wich one is the best ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
malibu on
aussiexile

Gauges not showing

im trying to install aircraft ive downloaded but almost all have panel errors when installed (am using Addit Pro for FSX) for some i can understand as i no doubt dont have the air craft but others are using gauges from preinstalled planes....any ideas on ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
CaptainDale

Downloading fsx aircraft for fs9 (2004)

I am trying my best to install the DC 10 Livery package 2 on the flyaway download pages. However, the livery is made for flight simulator X. I have downloaded many aircraft for 2004 from fsx in the past and today even, but this paticular livery does not w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CaptainDale on
flyingmole

Cargo Pilot

Hi all. Just woundering if cargopilot is werth the money? I like strategy/skill sims is this the one....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
effieveda

Aircraft graveyards

Does anyone know of a download for an aircraft graveyard? There are several real ones in the California and Arizona deserts. I have looked, but was unable to find one. Seems like it would be something worth seeing, loaded with old jets and Air Force plane...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
effieveda on
bawns

speed brakes

i have a A380 and my speed brakes does not work. can someone tell me what i need to change in the cfg file to make it work...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
jetman35

looking for skins

Looking for new skins for the default 747 for FSX. Anybody know of such a place? Jetman...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
truckernick

how to put 737 pilot in command into fsx.

how to put 737 pilot in command into fsx I have seen some photos of it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Meyer189 on
bawns

747 with turning landing gear

can some one give me a link to that 747. i am not looking for the default 747 i need another one. thanks guys...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
bawns

i need some carribean ai

send me some links...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawns on
effieveda

World of AI

Hi all, I need some help in finding the World of AI installer. I've been to their site and to Avsim, and seem to find all of their packages but not the installer. Could someone please help me out. Either I'm blind or stupid. probably both. Thanks in adva...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
effieveda on
GundamWZero

[ Poll ] Creating a busy airport...

I have several World of AI (WoAI) liveries, but so far, the only ones I see at KSEA are Delta, Soutwest and AEOS airlines. but they are few, with Southwest and Delta with about four aircrafts between them either at the gates, taking-off or landing. How ma...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GundamWZero on
falconxxx

Kai Tak

Searching for the best of old Hong Kong Kai Tak airport and surrounding scenery file. Has to be compatible with either Flight Simulator 2004...or SimulatorX....Scenery must include the old checker board land mark for runway 13....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cedrych on
williamcharles

BSG scenery

does anyone have the password for the battlestar galactica scenery download...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
williamcharles on
cthiggin

Changing or Replacing Panels in Downloaded Aircraft

Hello fellow simmers, I downloaded a DC10 that does not have a VCockpit. I changed the panel and used a 737 panel - I now have a standard panel that's the 737, but not Virtual Cockpit. Is there a way to do this. Yes, I know - it's not a DC10 VC Panel,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cthiggin on
Vanya

Auto installer for FS2004

Are there any Auto-installers for FS2004 that can work straight out of ZIP or RAR files without have to extract them first? I've tried all of the installers on this site and none work, even after extracting the files. Plz help!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
Aldeeb

Where is the "Airplane folder" hiding?

After considerable grief I have finally got FSX up and running and joy, oh joy it works! I tried to add a downloaded aircraft and the "readme" told me to put it in the "Airplane folder" - I can't see any such folder in the FSX program - does anybody know ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
were-rabbit

afterburners?

How do you get the afterburners on? I just got the FSX NASA XB-70. Really cool, I suggest it!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
scottyboy39 on
GundamWZero

A new aircarft after a long break.....

Well, since I finally got my computer running the way it should again, I decided to add a new aircraft to my collection, The BAE / McDonnell Douglas AV8-B Harrier: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/30324/new-aircarft-after-long-bre...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
GundamWZero

How to fix addon aircrafts?

I would like to add a thrust reverser on this aircraft.... The FFR 31MR/D Super Sylph: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/30345/how-to-fix-addon-aircrafts_62f58fe51188397d806845ad4805ad0e.jpg The plane flies great, and its landin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CAFedm on
veshagoo

problem with level d 767-300

i just bought level d 767-300 for fsx from a download, i get an error "panel initialization"...ive tried their support but the only support they have are through their forums...noone has responded yet ...from what ive read on their forums this is a major ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
Tris

How To Add a VC?

Hi there iwas wondering if there was a way to add a virtual cockpit into a 'freeware' addon plane? thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tris on
eyton402

Removing Add Ons

Could someone please tell me how to remove add ons,, from both FS9 AND FSX? Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
eyton402 on
Meyer189

B737-300 with Virtual Cockpit for FSX yet?

hello. do anybody know if there is any B737-300 with Virtual Cockpit for FSX yet? Best Regards. Helge Meyer 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Rozal

Best aircraft addon? (PM/CPTSM)

I know there are a few out there. http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ http://www.captainsim.com/ I am looking for the most realistic. Anyone have any experience with addons these? Which do you perfer?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Conman06 on
Drewbob

Engine smoke

Does anyone know of a good download that works for fsx that has the black engine smoke commonly seen on older aircraft like the dc-9, 727, 707, dc-10 etc. Thanks in advanced. 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
dennisip

How to add aircraft to ths FSX

I have download the aircrafts from the web site. How to add them to my FSX?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bawns

TEACH ME HOW TO USE THESE AI FILES

THESE ARE AI FLIGHT PLANS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THEM HELP WITH INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE AC#10050,"Adam Air Boeing 737-400" AC#10051,"Adam Air Boeing 737-300" // Adam Air Boeing 737-400 AC#10050,PK-KKC,1%,WEEK,IFR,0/00:00,@0/02:10,310,F,0220,WIMM,0...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawns on
freak316

ground handling add on

i found a pushback add on but i cant seam to get it to work evenafter following the Installation guide. can someone plz help me....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
freak316 on
Rozal

FS2Crew - Where is the main button?

Where is the main button on FS2Crew 747 (non pmdg)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Rozal on
FlightSimX

Interested in testing Just Flight's Rescue Pilot?

Just a quick heads up - Just Flight are looking for testers for their soon to be released Rescue Pilot Mission Pack for Flight Simulator X. Mark...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FlightSimX on
mpf858

Cannot Complete “Civil Air Patrol Search” Mission

I posted this to the "General" Forum but received no responses. Perhaps I should have posted this here: I’m stuck in the “Civil Air Patrol Search” Mission supplied with FSX Deluxe. After I pick up the downed pilot and am routed to “McCall”, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
undelivered on
Oldgeek

F-117 Nighthawk Install

I am new to this so forgive me.....but I downloaded the F-117 but can't figure out how to install the Panel and Gages. In the instructions it says to install them but it doesn't say how or to where and the gages are an rar file....I assume I have to do...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
n7xlq1 on
ohboy710

want additional missions for fsx - emergency ones

Does anybody know where you can get additional missions other then the free ones we find on this site. I would even pay for them if they were any good. Specifically I would like "emergency" missions where there was some type of a problem with the aircra...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FlightSimX on

22 pages with 1085 questions.

previous12345678910111213141516171819202122next
Page 17 of 22