Flight Simulator X: Add-ons/Downloads

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

cartsy1

Afterburners

Anyone know 🙂 Are afterburners are visible in fsx?? I get an increase of speed but no visible burn on any of the aircraft I've downloaded.....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
axe on
GundamWZero

So, What's in Your Hangar?

This is gonna be difficult since I forgot what the default aircrafts were.....Sorry for this long list (i tried to shorten the length), but here I go: AIRCRAFTS Airbus:A380-100 A380-800Antonov:AN124 AN225 BAE Systems: T-45C Goshawk 146-300F Bede...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
anonymouse91 on
Meyer189

Boeing 737-300 for FSX ?

Hey!, do anybody know of any Boeing 737-300 with virtual cockpit for Flight simulator X ? Best regards, Helge Meyer. 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
mpf858

FAS.com Should Post a Gen'l Note on How to Inatall Downloads

Via this Forum, I've received much valuable info from "Tailhook" as to how to install Missions, Scenery and Aircraft. Why doesn't flyawaysimulation.com post such Help info on its main page?? To a newcommer, the installation process is anything but intui...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mpf858 on
mpf858

How does one install a mission?

Sorry, but I'm a new subscriber. I just downloaded and unzipped a mission folder that contains two folders, Missions and Rewards, and two files, a .gif image of the plane and a FILE_ID (DIZ file). How do I get these into FSX. I don't see a way to impor...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
jack1978

Downloaded missions not showing

I downloaded a few missions but they seem to have dissappeared, I also had problems with the activation thing and installed the crack has this got anything to do with my problem you think? 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jellrod on
2robplaying

Is this download okay?

FSX British Airways Airbus A380 Demo Version I was going to give it a fly, but stalled....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
2robplaying on
dbulldog

Captain Sim 757 add-on.

Anyone out ther have any luck improving frame rates using this addon without Captain Sim's help? They seem to have a very lack luster customer service department. From what I have read, this is a big problem. My system specs are: Quad 2 Duo Core @ 2...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ATX46 on
Drewbob

still some texture problems

well the problem is I dont know how to get them to work for any aircraft. I know that there are some forum topics on this but its in computer language and dont understand it. So in clear plane old english how do I get the textures to work?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Charlie1978

Textures/Repaints Aircraft.CFG Problem

I am having a problem with the aircraft.cfg file. After moving the new texture file into the appropriate airplane I go into the cfg file to cut and paste and reassign it the next fltsim.xxx number, when I go to save it, it says "Access to......aircraft.cf...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
benbastock

how do you replace the textures

how do you replace a texture you put on a aircraft and want to change it and its on the same type of plane...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
falconxxx

Fraps

Does anyone know of a similar program like Fraps? Ever since I installed Vista it doesn’t work well anymore.....cant get any sound to it no matter what I do....I really miss that program....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
falconxxx on
benbastock

where do you find the aircraft.cfg

i cant find the b747 default aircraft.cfg do you know where it is or what its called...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
anonymouse91 on
benbastock

help with winzip and installing

ok ive moved the files to a temperary place desktop and have loaded them onto win zip but from there win zip wont let me view them properly for installation any help?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
benbastock

air jamaica

i work for the real air jamaica can anyone tell me where i can download it as any plane...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
chapi204

I can't use an airplane that says Compressed(zipped) folder!

why is that???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
baesys

Emirates 777 or A380

anyone know where i can get either ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
bawls327

run or dont run option while picking some planes

Have you ever had this? Well sometimes if you have downloaded a plane there will be a dont run and run sometimes both will work and sometimes only one. In this case the dont run for me worked but I hit always run wilco products and was wondering is there ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
mysticmind48

Trouble Moving new plane from desktop to airplane folder

I move the folder and then its does'nt show up. Panel and effects went in fine but not the plane. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mysticmind48 on
bawls327

Trouble with airbus from wilco

Everytime I click it to fly it comes up with an error and crashes to desktop. The reason I am telling you guys is because there support system :censored: and I have emailed them and I have to wait like 5 days to get an email back saying some stupid crap ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
baesys

Dragonair Cargo 747

anybody know where i can get one ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
RG3

PIPER SENECA

Hello, I am in need of a good piper seneca. It can be any one or more of the five model versions on senecas. Also, I would like freeware first, than you can go to payware. ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RG3 on
frenchieak2

AI For FSX

I was wondering if anyone knew of a website, or a post that could lead to a website, that offered any AI aircraft at all. 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Ninja Kirby

Dedicated Server Files?

are there FSX dedicated server files that i can d/l?? i posted this in another thread but figured i would ask here too....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
dbulldog

Sky Simulations MD-11.

Anyone using this simulator? I try to takeoff but get a constant 'Stabilizer' warning and can't figure out why. Anyone have the proper 'Start-up'procedure for this thing? I really like the looks of this add-on however the documentation is very vague. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
NSX on
baesys

Travel City Direct 747

could anyone tell me where i could find one ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
italian

Funniest Aircraft to Pilot

Which plane is most funny to pilot? Put here your link to download it!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
otter

USB Throttle Quadrant Setup

Anyone have any suggestions on how to make reverse thrust work with the CH Products USB Throttle quadrant? Used to use a gamepad before upgrading to my current yoke/throttle setup. I know I can set up a keyboard command but I'm trying to set it up so I ra...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
chapi204

How Can i download new planes for my FSX

does anyone know???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
kennwaskiewicz

the good year blimp

i think fly away should make a good year blimp for fsx 😀 so if ur 4 it speack up :twisted:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
sniper45

Maule M7

does anybody know of a maule M7 with the skis download for the normal fsx?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sniper45 on
oli-ov

Military Jets?

Hey, whats the deal with the lack of updates for military jets? There haven't been any new ones in almost a month! :x...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
rowcoach

FS 2002 textures work on FSX?

I'm just seeing if anyone knows if a texture for a FS 2002 will work on a similar plane found in FSX....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rowcoach on
italian

I NEED ULTRALIGHT!!

Hi, I'm italian and i love playing FSX. I need to add on any ultralight...can sameone tell me where can i find it? THANK AND...sorry for my bed english......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dl295 on
Meyer189

Boeing 737-300 with VC?

Hey, do anyone know where to find a Boeing 737-300 with Virtual Cockpit VC ? i dont care if it is payware but freeware is nice. anyone know?? 😀 Best Regards. Helge Meyer. 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Meyer189 on
Sam99

Super Hornet F-18 (Textures Mark Rooks)

I've installed the add-on Hornet F-18 and found some problems. a. Didn't found any specific gauge folder, so I copied the four CAB files from the panel folder in to the FSX's gauge folder. b. It seems that all the gauges are in the 2-D panel, however n...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Sam99 on
baesys

jet2 737

anybody know where i can download one ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
mickwill

My Traffic X Performance Issues

Hi All, I currently have Ultimate Traffic installed in FS9, and I have also noticed a performance hit when using it. I have no intention of migrating into FSX. I have looked at World of AI, and it's a bit cumbersome to install. So the other alter...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JoergenVSteel on
rowcoach

video card suggestions

My FSX runs alright, but flying into a busy large airport - especially at night - is becoming a little frustrating. The screen kind of stutters a little and freezes for a second or two. I have a feeling this may be a video card issue. Can anyone suggest a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Lukemax

Best 737 Out there?

Hi all I know there a ace B737 for FS2004 but what about FSX what the best out there payware or shareware?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
fly boy X 12284

WORLD OF AI

ok three questions.... 1. If I download World of AI, will the default planes dissappear? ... 2. What planes can I fly once I download it? and.....3. Is it worth downloading it?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
rowcoach

MD11 AOM

Has anyone tried this download from Avsim? I don't know what the problem is, but it doesn't show on the change aircraft page. Is there a step I am missing? Is there somewhere else I can find one of the tri-motor jets that will work on FSX?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rowcoach on
737FLIER

jet panels

Does anyone know of a panel that works on FSX for a jet that 3 enginese like a DC-10 or MD-11?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
F/A 18 Hornet

What is the serial of flight deck 4 for fsx?

Please...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
slinginsammy

How do you install add on smoke?

How do you install add on smoke? iv tryed and tryed agina and i lisen to what ever the readme says to do but i just dont see it working,HELP!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
axe on
Lukemax

Importing FS2004 scenary to FSX?

Hi all i was trying to find a Malaga/FARO/NICE sceanry airport, however i can only find a few for FS2004, is it possible to transfer them across to FSX? Lukemax...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
alexorman

airwolf

i know everything there is to know about airwolf, because of one thing, i'm her pilot....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
cheezyflier

grumman goose

i have fsx, not the deluxe. consequently, i have no grumman goose. but i sure would like to have one. i have looked all over the place and have been unsuccsessful in locating one. anyone know of a decent freware goose i could put into fsx, to use for ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
dutchmen94

Plane is in c:\program files but not in Flight Simulator X

A question for "tomthetank". I am new to flight simulator x. I have read your imformation about downloading and installing airplanes and have followed them. My problem is, the downloaded plane shows up in c:\program files\microsoft games\microsoft flight...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
VinnyTS3

Can I place a downloaded oil rig in any area of the world

in fsx, ive heard after downloading, there is a way it can be placed anywere in the game, is this true ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Page 22 of 25