Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Aldeeb

Putting downloaded aircraft into FS2004 - what am I doing?

I have downloaded quite a number of aircraft without any difficulty and now none that I transfer from either my download folder or from a cd such as those with "PC Pilot" to Programs>Microsoft Games>FS9>Aircraft will work. I have a DC4 Skymast...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Karlw

To all that have the super 80 aircraft

Does this plane have a gps or fmc or what here is a link and on flight do you here a voice since it has a cockpit training whatever? thanks http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=uas80...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
Immanuel

Walking manually onboard the aircraft

I watched this movie on google video, and I noticed that the aircraft pilot walked onboard the plane and sat down anywhere he liked... Can anybody tell me how I can do that myself..?? Thanks in advance 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Ifis

ifdg/pss merge

Hi all! I want to merge the ifdg A3xx series with the pss panel, I have read every merge method I found but always I have the same problem. Fist the opt climb rate is very slow, it seems like the engines don' t have enough power. But the serius problem ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ifis on
Immanuel

Front wheel making a 90 degree turn

Any ideas how I can get the nose-wheel on the plane going like 90 degree, because sometimes you have to go on the runway and taxiing to the end of it, and then you have to make a 180 on the runway.. Thanks in advance...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
violentviolet on
SteveT

Best Boeing 777 available?

Hi, I have looked at various reviews of different Boeing 777 for FS2004 but I'm still not sure which one I want. I am looking for a payware 777. Is there one you can recommend? Thank You 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on

Doors on PMDG 747-400 (F)???

I've just started flying my PMDG 747-400 again, and bought the PMDG 747-400F. Now I do think they are one of the best add-ons for FS9, only there is a problem. When I press ctrl+e to open the main door, I can see that in the top of my screen (sayi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
lenin

CSA???

can anyone find a good czech airlines boeing 737? I have been on the czech virtual airlines website but you neeed a ffx 737? where can i get that? Help much apreciated...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Smic on
SamIntel

Concord

I heard that when flying the Concord at cruising altitude you could see the curvature of the earth, is this true? How high dose the concord fly? If you could see the curvature of the earth, could you see it on FS? Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
Immanuel

Airbus Autopilot makes the dive

Iv´e bought this Airbus package, and when I´ve taked-off and later on turned on my autopilot.. The plane dives really fast man... Plz... can anybody tell me how to solve this techical problem Thanks in advance:-)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
meylan

need a particular aircraft

hi , could somebody possibly post a link to a stunt aircraft or somthing that flys similar or better than the extra in default fs9 . 🙂 free ware please...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
Karlw

Project tupolev 154 please help me someone :(

here is the panel cfg How do i add a gps Window00=Tu-154B-2 Main Instrument Panel Window01=Checklist Panel Window02=Throttle Window03=NVU Window04=High Window05=PNP Right Window06=KM-5 Window07=JoyService Window08=SPU Window09=VirtNav ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
hinch

737-800 - engine blowouts, heat blur, full panel...

have a read of this:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bindolaf on
Greekman72

*Dornier Do-27*

I find it odd but for sure a very nice craft. ❗...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spitfiresrule on
CPTford

MD80s aircraft sounds

Hi everyone anyone know any good places where i can perfect md 80 sounds the ones i download are absolute crap! please reply cheer Cptford...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
atreyu on
Karlw

Cessna citation x autopilot help please

I cant find the las button and right now i am flying please tell me were it is thanks 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
PanAmerican

POSKY BOEING 737-900 IS NOW READY FOR DOWNLOAD

The POSKY B739 is ready for download. I hope to see some pics of the aircraft soon! www.projectopensky.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
omgAir

default 777 panel

i happened to accidently install a custom 777 panel with a plane and it was messed up, is there anyway i can restore the default 777 panel without reinstalling the whole game? maybe there is a site that has it. if not does anyone know of any sites with so...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
manedog

Downloadable A/C Over Weight

Hi All, Some of the A/C i've d/l from FlyAway come way over weight. When I try to unload the stations my game crashes. Any help is greatly appreciated....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
RadarMan

*New-FS2004 Air Scheffel Boeing 737-800w

Although I don't fly "big iron" this looks quite nice. FS2004 Air Scheffel Boeing 737-800w. This package includes high-res panels, photorealistic cockpit-/cabin-/wing-views, unique (auto) checklist with speech, nearly 200 sounds, working APU, fuel dump...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
astraGTE on

Jetstream 31

Does anybody know a really good Jetstream 31 model available as freeware that also has a paint kit avaliable?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
abutz

Gmax make MDL(Error invalid xfile)

Everytime I export to make MDL I get a error message in the export log file stating Error invalid xfile. Can anybody explain this or tell me how to correct it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. J.Abbott...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
abutz on
Flightcheck

Embraer 195

Hey guys, I've been looking for an Embraer 195 with no luck. I'ev searched, avsim, surclaro, simviation and google and numerous other sites with no avail 😞 Is there even one out there? 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flightcheck on
bawns

where can i find my bmp files

and please if you can give me a link to a 757 trailing edge wing view...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawns on
roymadill

Static aircraft

Hi Guys! First time caller. Could someone pleease tell me how to convert game aircraft to "static aircraft" that I can put on display in FS2004, like scenery? And can I use CFS3 aircraft this way". Thanks much!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
bawns

i need a trailing edge wing view

this will be for my posky 757 and a panel for my default 747...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
hinch

alphasim or carenado mentor? do you own either?

i know all about carenado's mentor as there are numerous reviews, however i have recently found that alphasim released one at the same time. in the short review i read of the latter it said it was much better value (-£4, 3 varients including the turbopro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
bawns

TRAINING EDGE WING VIEW

can someone give me a link for a trailing edge wing view for my 737 and 747 that would be great...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawns on
Southwestboy

blurry tail

All the 737-300 Southwest canyon blue have a blurry tail does anybody know were i can find one that is not blurry or know how to fix the tail...........thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davec on
Rosco86

Cant fly aircraft Downloads

good morning. I downloaded several aircraft last night. how do I get them to open in flight simulator 2004. I saved them to the aircraft folder in fs. but now I cant fly them. what do I do??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
Spoty101

Heat Shimmer

does anybody know of a good freeware that puts heat shimmer into the aircraft and this is optional if its self install the better...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
hinch

CLS Eclipse 500 coming soon!

i used to really love the freeware eclipse and now there is a really good add on with hopefully lots of realism 😀 flying a small jet appeals to me, what about you? http://www.commerciallevel.com/?/page/&id=27/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bindolaf on
Mc_GaNgStA

Bad performances with PMDG!

Having installed the PMDG 737-Ng 600/700 my frame rate which usually is rather ok-ish (around 25 fps) has droped to around 0.5-3fps. It's so annoying and when I put all the Display settings to minimal, the graphics are disgusting (well maybe that's like b...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mc_GaNgStA on
cpt joerg

Dash 8-300 - problem with taxiing

While taxiing with the condition levers on minimum and the throddle in idle position (as suggested in the tutorial flights), the plane is actually speeding up. How can I manage a proper taxiing with that plane on FS ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
hinch

possibly the biggest rip-off or stupid product ever

http://www.fspilotshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=904&osCsid=f2c1aba5cfd2559128975f62039a9e73...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
cheechm

iFly 747

hello all. i have the iFly 747 but i can't seem to get the Auto Pilot to work. I have all the bits of the manual that concern me (at what 370 pages i ain't reading it all 😂 ) but anyway any help appreciated. 🙄...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
atkin8 on
Mc_GaNgStA

Does the PMDG 737 NG 600/700 come with 1 or two CDs?

Having bought the game there was a place for two cd's but I only had 1 cd. Does anyone have two cds or only one? Coz i want to know if they've actually removed one from the game....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mc_GaNgStA on
Mc_GaNgStA

My very first FS2004 Add-on!

I today bought the B1900C and B1900D for €29'99. I haven't tried it yet but am going to. I went all the way to this big department store, which took me about 2 hours to get to, and i was going to buy the Boeing 737-NG, but when I reached there, they ran...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Mc_GaNgStA on
Solotwo

Finally a Boeing 717-200 is available...

Too bad only the exterior model is perfect. The interior is way sub par, uses the standard FS9 avionics, so I wont' be picking this up, but some of you might still be interested. http://www.vansairco.com/index.eng.php?frame=acfts&type=717&full_type=Bo...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
jensabrat

please help

I got a new paint job for a C-130 and I have read the readme file and it makes no sence to me!!! And what is the Cfg file!!?? It says this: INSTALLATION ------------ Just copy and paste "texture.mi" into the sc130h main aircraft file and add ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jensabrat on
Brynjaminjones

FFX/SGA

Does anyone know the address of FFX/SGA's website?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Brynjaminjones

DC10 FedEx

Does anyone know where to find a Federal Express of the 70's repaint for the FFX/SGA DC10?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
meylan

air craft install advice

hi , ive put the aircraft,effects ,guage and module files in the correct places but im unsure where to put these 😞VIPER_Exterior 01.acv),- (VIPER_Exterior.acv) (VIPER_Front Seat.acv),- (Viper_NORWAY.acv),- (VIPER_Rear Seat.acv). i just cant see a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
meylan on
ceetee

Partenavia P.68 Victor

Anyone know of a payware/freeware fs2004 version of the Partenavia P.68 Victor? It is such a sleek looking craft: Thanks in advance 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
SteveT

Best Vintage aircraft out there for FS2004??

Hi, I guess this might be a hard question for you guys..being that there are so many out there...but I REALLY want to start flying some oldies for once 😂 So please post..freeware OR payware ...any recommended Vintage a/c Thanks guys ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on

That payware red stunt plane

Hy all... I'm searching for a PAYWARE plane. I know that it is red and that it is a stunt plane. I also know that on the web-page from the publisher there are only 2 different planes. The last thing I know that they advertiest on their web-page that...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Pilau

Ultimate Traffic or other AI solutions

I was wondering whether I should buy Ultimate Traffic or go on and try other solutions, because I want a very low LOD (I only need repaints of actual airlines, that's all). I also need to know, if anybody can tell me please, how much does AI traffic re...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
JarJarBinks

trouble with gauges

i dont noramally d/load panels but the last one i did i put the gauges in the FS9 Gauge folder exactly what the readme said but the gauges are not on the panel the panel is tehre but the gauges arnt. anyone got any ideas?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
Flyguy41983

Flight Simulator Airlines

In Flight Simulator are the made up airlines (Pacifica, Soar, Airwave, American Pacific,...etc) based off of real world airlines or real world liveries? Thank You Brandon...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
CrashGordon

Thanks, Hinch.

I really needed the panel you improved for the AN-148. I was happy to find it on avsim. Now, at least I can have readouts I can understand. 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on

43 pages with 2150 questions.

previous1234567891011121314151617181920212223...4243next
Page 17 of 43