Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

RadarMan

**New Full Featured Airbus A319

Airbus A319 http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=sas_a319_airbus_ifdg.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search ********************************* File Description: IFDG / SAS A319 Airbus package! This package features a complete model from IFDG, with ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Sovereign

Aircraft which don't lock onto the Glide slope

I have third party aircraft who won't fly the glide slope. Does anyone know what the proper string is to add to the configuration file or what can be copied in to the file to get it to accept the glide slope?. Thanks, Sovereign...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
gothgod

wing views

does anyone here know -why- the wing views for my kittyhawks 737-700 wont work? I have done EXACTLY what the readme-install txt said I had to do, to get the views to work. But the funny thing is that they wont! 😞 It's the same about a 767-300...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Tailhook

A300

Some folks have been looking for A-300s recently. Here's a new, complete package ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=90642&CatID=fs2004ac Have a look at the panel if that's a priority....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Odyssey

FSPax

I downloaded FSPax a while ago and am having trouble finding addons for it. Anybody know where I can find any. I've already looked on avsim....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on

KNEEBOARD

Hi All, I am an avid simer,,, i have instaled the latest version of fs2004 century of flight...to my disapointment the kneeboard has got no notes section...and that is not good... befor i could fly and have some airport information on the kneeboard wit...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
omair500

More on aircraft initialization failure

I tried alot to make the stupid thing work :hack: but it says the same thing over and over again!!!!!!! :wall: Can't you get the plane back?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Thunderbirdman2

[ Poll ] What Taildragger

Please note if other...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
F-5E Tiger II on
lozz

Altitude Voice

I have fs 2004 with traffic add on, how do you get the altitude readout voice on the boeings? i have noticed this on others vidoes etc, is it an addon or is it within fs 2004?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lozz on
LearJet45Guy

VC in LearJet 45; AP & radio stack very difficult to rea

Hi there! Is there anyway I can tweak up the contrast of the radio stack and the AP numbers? I mean I can barely see them - especially with the sun facing one. The LearJet 45 is the default model. BTW. Is it normal to get higher FPS in the VC tha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
aNYNOUMUS

HALO Aircraft

Does any one know where i can get HALO aircraft downloads for Flight simulator with out being a member/free mebership website. i tried simviation they had a GMX HALO pakage but the download did not work. :cry: :cry: :cry: PLEASE HELP :cry: :cry: ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
hinch

eric cantu's 737-400

if anyone can point me to the 400 model my ffx/kittyhawk/cantu then it would be much appreciated ;)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
WantFSX

Best CRJ?

What do you guys think is the best freeware CRJ out there with a VC? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Tailhook

P-40 WARHAWK in all its glory

IRIS has broken new ground with the Warhawk by providing detailed replications of the P-40E, P-40F, P-40L, P-40N, and the twin seat TP-40N trainer. Known in the Commonwealth air forces as the Kittyhawk, the P-40 Warhawk was and still is seen by many as on...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bubba Joe on
Falconer

Taxiing with the king air

Hello, why does the king air move automatically when I release the parking brakes? The speed increases and I have to break all the time 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Falconer on
ricsike

airplanes!

Hello everybody! Does anybody know where can I download airplanes with nice graphic and opening cargo and passanger doors? Thank you for any help!!!!! Happy Landings!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Odyssey

Frustration

I am becoming increasingly annoyed with the difficulty of which I am having trying to download new freeware addons. I can downlaod a plane easy enough as well as a panel, but putting the two together never works. The panel is always screwed up when I star...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Odyssey on
westernair

Jetstream 41/42

Does anyone know of a very high quality jetstream 41/42 out there, I have been searching for ages but with no luck. When I say I high quality I mean the kind of quality you expect from Dreamwings or project opensky. Freeware too please. Any help would b...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Thunderbirdman2

Plane with banner

is ther a plane i can download with a banner...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
dd1

Beechcraft 350 reverse ?

Hi all great site GREAT sim I love to fly the beechcraft 350 however Im at a loss as to how to apply reverse thrust on Landing at the moment I approach as normal , then land , press pause then move the throttles to reverse, then un pause and its done but ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spitfiresrule on
valcan222

MD-11

Hey everyone I am looking for a good MD-11 freeware if there is one, but if anyone knows of a payware, plese provide a link lol. thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Odyssey

Addon Panels

Firstly, is it possible to have any panel on any aircraft? For example could I have a different panel for the default 737 purely by downloading a panel and putting it in the 737 folder? Secondly, I have just downloaded the A380, MD88 and the 737-700c. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
TimH on
SeanGa

Download a A340-600 payware of freeware

Does anyone know where I can get an A340-600? Payware or freeware...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
Karlw

Problem problem problem impossible to do a flight HELP PLEAS

Whenever I try to refueal my PMGD 747-400 I refueall all my tanks to 100.00% but then when I press shift+Z Its says I only have 70% then I try again no luck then i try to dump all my fuel then the lowest I can get is 16% ~~~~~~~~~~~~ PLEASE HELP ME!!! ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Scuba

Cant load airplanes on fs2004 after I download them..

Hey guys wondering if you could help me figure out how to use the aircrafts on fs2004 after i download them. thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
KevinTsai

Airbus A380

When I downloaded an A380, the regular cockpit view is okay, but the other views are missing, as if i'm not in the cockpit anymore. The virtual one is worse-the front is completely missing. Is is possible to get all the views I downloaded from this site...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
crosscheck9 on
Faucett

Eclipse 500

Has anybody tried this craft? https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1023/eclipse-500-for-fs9-acof-version-3/ Any good? Looks like fun. Thanks. 😎...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
gothgod

Concorde

Hi people. I was wondering if any people here can help me find a Concorde which is detailed and offcourse for fs2004, also inc moveable parts like nose up and down and turning front wheels.? Any help would be appritiated very much =) Sinc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
lenin

nice ww2 bomber?

hi, I am looking for a good Lancaster, Halifax and Wellington bomber from WW2. They need to be good with all the usual whistles and bells. cheers Lenin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
hinch

nice (free) big cargo plane you might like.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=90115&CatID=fs2004ac just saw this - the screenshots make it look pretty good......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
Thunderbirdman2

737 Default wing views

Does anyone know where i can get some good wing views for fs2004 the default 737...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
Bindolaf

iFDG MD11 panel needed

Hi! I did not have an MD11 in my collection (and since I am not buying the PMDG), I downloaded the iFDG. I'm quite happy with it (installed sounds and all, looking good!) but I don't have a good panel. I found one on AVSIM (actually textures for one, I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bindolaf on
Hawk_345

Im looking for 2 to 4 engine bombers from ww2.

Ok im looking for ww2 bombers with 2-4 engines, like the avro lancaster B-25, B-17. I want them to be good quality with VC included. The other thing is that i am looking for freewear seeing that i cant pay for stuff online. i know im asking alot but i wou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Qantas_here_I_come on
bctsnowdevil

FS Falcon

Hi everyone, I have a problem. I have FS Falcon and when I want to flight with an F-16, the computer bug and I have to restart. I have a P4 3.0 with a Radeon x600pro and 512mb Ram so I don't understand why my computer bug. If I flew a FS aircraft, it's ok...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on

Problems Installing Aircraft

I've tried to install a couple of aircraft from simivation, unzipping them and putting them in the aircraft folder alongside all the other aircraft, but for some reson they don't show up when I go into fs2004. Can anyone help me out?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
ceetee

New: Lancaster Bomber

Lancaster is getting ready for operations in Flight Simulator. This is without doubt the most detailed simulation of a WWII bomber ever developed and will be available on 25th August in boxed and download versions for just £29.99/€44.95/$49.99 The A...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
Hawk_345

What is some of the best Freewear Aircraft

I would like to know your best Freewear aircraft. VCs, panels, Effects, Even failures if possible. I already know of the Ifly so dont mention that 1. But any aircraft at all, i like them all mostly. But i would like them to be real and flying today not pr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
AgCatPilot

Looking for a Quicksilver MX2 for MSFS 2004

Does anyone know where to locate a Quicksilver MX2 for MSFS 2004? Thanks! Bill...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
JarJarBinks

Exit Doors....

Hello everyone long time no see...anyway to the point... I havnt been flying for a while and I just started it up for an evening fly when i notcied...the doors wont open..... and the Tailhook and Wingfold assignments havnt been functioning so...i went ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
crosscheck9 on
Dorianee

good freeware b-737

im looking for a good freeware 737 with good panels flexi wings wing views and cabin, you know all the good stuff, where can i get something like this....freeware please........if u know....777 to?????...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Hawk_345 on
Dorianee

help with ILS landing

i need help with ils landing, when i fly and ifr flight plan the atc asks me if i want to do " ILS runway 28 left" and when i am on final i dont see anything in the panels...........i have also used the gps to get the ILS for me, the direciton of the runw...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
eagle3

Cessna Citation Mustang

Does Anybody now of a good payware Mustang, aside from Abscus's aircraft ( Which, suprisingly is almost decent 😳 ) ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
Thunderbirdman2

DC-9 Panel

I trying to find a DC-9 Panel I couldnt find one on vatsim ive been lookiing anything you guys found??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thunderbirdman2 on
Cptford

British Airways Dornier

Hey Everyone DOes anyone know where i can find a british airways version of a dornier all help would be required for the following things aswel Panel Sounds and the aircraft itself cheers Cptford...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
ifis

fs2004 problem

Hi, After flying for about 2 and a half hours the fs2004 has the following problem. Suddenly the uper button bar disappears and at the bottom a black strip appear. After some minutes the fs2004 close without even any warning window to appear. Also when I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
brownbox

Indian Airlines AC

Hi everyone 🙂 Im getting bored of flying thai airways, so i think im going to make a fspax company for indian airlines! Anyone know where do get some light and heavy aircraft painted in the indian airlines livery? cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
brownbox on
hms_endeavour

!!!***RFS REALEASE***!!!

Rare Flight Simulations Just realeased The Dornier Do335!!! It's to be downloaded shortly on avsim and on our website. Features include: High-detail model Animated landing gear and Slots Animated Wheels Animated Propellors Animated Flaps, Elevato...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
SimonSayers

Cyprus Airways paintjob for FS2004 [REQ]

I've done some scaling of the Major addon sites and have had no luck. I was hoping to find the only plane I've been on's paintjob , but couldn't find it anywhere. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/18901/cyprus-airways-paintjob-f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
Aldeeb

Bombadier Dash 8 Q400 Transtar + FlyBe - why won't it work

I downloaded the Dash 8 Q400 and installed it - after I realised that it was Bombadier not de Havilland I found it and flew it ok. Like the Grumman "Tracker" it has a tendency on takeoff to climb rather sharply, stall and plunge backwards back to earth. H...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
Liono

Midwest Airlines Boeing 717-200 Package

New on Avsim today File Description: This was my first project ever made Full animated parts include leading edge flaps, thrust reversers, Main Passenger door, landing gear. Animated Virtual Cockpit.Custom sound set included.13MB. Midwest Airline...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on

43 pages with 2150 questions.

previous1234567891011121314151617181920212223...4243next
Page 16 of 43