Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

badongr

A320 crashes FS2004

I downloaded and installed the FS2004 Airbus A320-200 Compilation by Pedro Borges in my PC today. Did a standard install. The two AC folders went into FS9/aircraft. The gauges, modules and sound folders went into FS9. The Panel file went into the two...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Zeeshan Noor

Aircraft Request

hey can anyone could make a Flynas Airbus A330.I really nead it for 13 Fligths. And guys you now that Flynas is an Saudian Airline! heres a link for the picture of the aircraft http://imagebucket.flyawaysimulation.com/images/TdRKj.jpg http://imag...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fredericia01 on
beroun

Autothrottle Install

Hi, just curious if anyone knows of any guide defining how to install autothrottle to FS2004 aircraft. Have downloaded a great turboprop and would like to install autothrottle (speed control) to the panel in the same fashion default Boeing aircraft have i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
beroun

Remove yoke in Virtual Cockpit

Hi, Like to fly Beachcraft Bonanza and unfortunately yoke in Virtual Cockpit shields some instruments. I managed to remove yoke from the main window view: Window00=Tableau de bord principal Window01=GPS Window02=Manettes des gaz Window03=Compas ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
sonicninja

F19 Stealth Fighter is back

long time in coming and reviving this post but here it is guys, the F19 Stealth Fighter has arrived for FSX ]http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=30360358&page=10...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
sonicninja on
Mrki

Dornier Do-31

Does anyone know where i can get a Dornier Do-31. I cant seem to find one....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Erwin Welker on
John H.

HP.81 Handley Page Hermes-Fuel Question

Hi everyone, I just downloaded this aircraft; it's beautiful. The issue is, though, that it seems that it only uses fuel from the aux tanks; the mains remain full. I can't find a crossfeed control and the boost pumps don't appear to do anything. If I h...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
John H. on
flight simmer

Adding re-paint to E-170

I have downloaded the re-paint for Delta Connection. In the read me file you do not have the Aircraft CFG information. I copied the original one this is what I did: It will not show up in the listing as Delta. Could you please help me out on this much app...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flight Simmer on
Liono

iFly Boeing 747-400 SID/STAR/APP Database and

Additional 9 Livery For thoses people that have this bird installed: File Description: This package contains SID/STAR and APPROACH database for iFLY Beoing 747-400 aircraft for more than 800 airports. Also there is 9 additional livery included to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
abderahman on
SamIntel

Music in the plane

Is there a download or anything that will put a radio, CD, or tape player in the plane so I can put music in the computer and have it play on FS while I'm flying?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Thierry1233 on
nottobe

how to load flight plan into Level-D 767?

I know there is a Level-D forum, but I can never get in that forum even I am a registered member. My problem is: after loading flight plan with FS9, there is nothing in the aircraft computer. I saved the flight plan with a file name of less than 8 charact...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kihew on
rlaingfy

737-200 panel.

when i go to the upper panel of ameristar air cargo737-200 it freezes my computer -Help please....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
rlaingfy on
GeorgiaRacer

Embraer Phenom 100 for FS2004, his aircraft does not show.

After downloading the zip and installing, using the "read me" file, the aircraft does not show up. I rebooted FS and still did not show. Tried several methods and it still did not show up. This is the freeware version. Help if you can, thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

Waypoints missing even with AIRAC current

I have been running into a problem with waypoints not showing up even though the AIRAC file is almost up to date. One of the problems is at the GATWICK (EGKK) airport and Rwy 8L or 8R. I cannot get a waypoint entered into the PMDG 747-400 FMC that foll...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on

Where are the files stored when saving a particular flight??

After programming the FMC for a certain flight and that flight is SAVED, for future use - where is this file saved on the computer?? I would like to be able to use this saved file on different computer instead of remaking the whole flight again on the dif...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
SApilot0709

Air Scheffel 738

Hello everyone 🙂 Does anyone know where I can get some South African airline(Mango, Kulula, etc) repaints for this amazing 737? Is it possible to convert textures from other 737s to work with this one? Cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SApilot0709 on
a7medi90

airport enhancement services v2.32

Hi I need a help!!!!!! I installed the airport enhancement services v2.32 from aresoft.com for my fs2004 The program is working but still I have problem with cong AES its discount.they told me that I have to run the program and start the simulator but ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

Adding Waypoints to FSNavigator

Hi All.. I am having a difficult time adding waypoints to the FSNavigator program. I have edited the isec file, added the waypoint name and numbers and even went so far as to copy one of the waypoints in the isec file and merely changed the name and num...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
ortegren

F/A-18E Super Hornet

I have downloaded and successfully installed the FS2004 Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet. I have just started flying it and since I couldn't find any kind of manual I have a question: It seems a bit slow to me. At 30000 ft with full throttle I only reach Mach ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
kingy

area 51 galaxy

I recently purchased the Area 51 C-5 galaxy, pay ware, download. it is not that good, the outside model is fairly resonable,but the 2-D panel and VC panel are bad, no radio or nav frequencies, the panels are verry dark.I can not get any response from ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
leggo on
beroun

Rate of descent

Hi, I am scheduling AI aircraft to different airports and have noted that in mountain areas some aircraft descend to airports in the valleys and land OK, BUT some AI aircraft are descending to slowly and overshoot the runway. Can someone advise which p...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
lds_soldier

B-17

Does anyone know where I can find a B-17, B-24, B-25, or a B-52 for FS9? I've looked forever but I can't find it. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

Bouncing aircraft when using Airport Flight Planner 2

Hi All... I have been having problems with various aircraft bouncing all over the place when they are at a standstill when using the program Airport Flight Planner 2. The program doesn't cause all aircraft to bounce but only certain one's. I am using F...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
brusinc

My Auster has black windows.

The Auster that came with Discover Great Britain, has blackened windows. The only one I can see through is the windscreen in the Cockpit view. All the virtual cockpit windows are black. It makes for difficult flying. Has anyone else had a similar problem?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PaulWayne on
W3CPR

Groundhandling Icon

I am having a difficult time moving the Groundhandling Icon in FSX Windows 7. The system works perfectly just as it did in FS9 but I cannot move the icon into any position on the panel. I can move it slightly to the left, right, up and down. I also can...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
gwi

A319 series: how do I fly a non precision approach?

Hi all: I've recently started using PSS's A319 (FS9, XP Pro). Without a flightplan in the MCDU, I can do an ILS approach with no problem. But how do I set up a VOR-DME approach (or even a LOC-B)? I've tried entering the VOR freq and inbound course ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
John White on
W3CPR

JBK and A1 Flight Planner

Hi... I seem to be having a problem with JBK aircraft in the A1 Flight Program. I start by selecting a JBK DC-6 from the list, go through the compiling and then open FS9 to look at the aircraft. The JBK DC-6 starts down the taxiway normally and gets in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
W3CPR

A1 Flight planner problem

Hi.. I have run into a problem with the A1 Flight Planner program. When I program a flight from RJAA to RJNN the system places the aircraft at the airport and when the predetermined flight time comes around, it pushes back, will taxi down the taxiway an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
acepilot32

Halo

i am a huge Halo fan and i wanted to fly the halo aircraft thye only problem i sthat these aircraft are super RARE in flight simulator 2004 and i was only to find the pelican dropship and warthhog the pillar of autumn and thats the only aircraft that iv e...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Master Chief on
W3CPR

Flight Deck 4 & 5 and FA-18c

Hi All.. A problem surfaced while using the FA-18C on either Flight Deck 4 or 5 in FS9. I started with Flight Deck 5 and the FD5E carrier and chose the FA-18C Hornet. The plane comes up on deck normally and I decided that rather than use the engines to ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
JD5

Open cargo doors

Hello I can't open the cargo door of a plane I press SCHIFT + E + 2 but only the main door open Can somebody help me please?????????...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lllllllllol on
W3CPR

Sunskyjet KPHL aircraft position

Hi All... I have downloaded the two files from Sunskyjet that upgrade the KPHL airport and they are outstanding. However, I have one big remaining problem. When I start up FS9, select a 707-420 and gate 9, the aircraft's nose is inside the building and...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
W3CPR

737-800/900 Pushback in FS9/FS2004

Is it possible to utilize a pushback in the PMDG 737-800/900 running under Flight Simulator 9/2004. It appears this is only available in FSX but I am not entirely sure. However, I have exhausted my efforts to get a pushback in the PMDG 737-800/900 from ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
sonicninja

F19 Stealth Fighter

I think it would be great if some FS Plane designing wizard could create an F19 Stealth Fighter for FS9. I remember playing Microprose's F19 Flightsim back in the late 80's, it was a brilliant flightsim, medals, carrier take off's, photo recon missions...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CaptDennison on
edr1073

Spaceship 1 (C51)

I was watching the History Channel today and watched a program on what happens to machines when there are scrapped. They covered the ICBM disposal. Then the next topic was the Spaceship 1 (C51). It was designed by Burt Rutan, and built by Beechcraft an...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
old plane FC on
444Pilot

Dreamfleet Boeing 727 Instrument Display Malfunction

I would like to upload attachments on this forum, but the system does not appear to be working. I haven't received very useful assistance from the Dreamfleets forum. I am getting a blank screen where the electronic VSI is supposed to appear. I was told by...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mrshutter45 on
MenInBlack

ISDT ATR-42

Hi guys, I just got ISDT' ATR-42, fantastic plane (as well as their 72) didn't actually expect to come with a panel and a sound pack. But there is something I don't get: How to turn on the landing lights and taxi lights, and how can I set the heading and ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
MenInBlack on
IFlyUFly

Looking for an expert FlightSimmer for new Vintage repaints

I have been a fan of Project Airbus and IFDG for flight simulator repaints/models for awhile. The realism and quality is excellent. I was wondering if anyone would consider the following repaints for the future on the A318/A319/A320/A321:> > EASTER...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
IFlyUFly on
KingsPoint2015

[ Poll ] Small Airbuses: iFDG versus Project Airbus

So yeah...which is better in your opinion, and why? I've flown both, and see pros and cons with both. Is there anyone here with some more experience in both types that can offer some insight? Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KingsPoint2015 on
KingsPoint2015

Wing Views on these aircraft (FS2004)

Hi everyone, Does anyone know of any GOOD wing view files for the following addons? I'm looking for something more than just those "Ultimate Wing Views" files I've seen on avsim and stuff like that...those just show the wing from different seats but a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
flightech

no gauges or switches

I just purchased the new ERJ package from simshack and everything works however I have no gauges,PDF etc. no engine data nor do the switches turn on. The painter will act as if it is turning but everything you need to fly and monitor engine functions are ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
W3CPR

Arrival airport not listed in PMDG FMC

This problem has been driving me crazy. I am creating a flight from PAED to PAFA which is usually quite simple to do. I first create the flight plan in FSBuild and add a couple of waypoints and then build it to the PMDG directory. When I use the 747-40...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
W3CPR

Pure Virtual Function Call R6025

I am having a tough problem using the FMC and flying from KLAX to KLAS. I am using SID OSHNN1 from runway 25R at KLAX. The standard waypoints are SMOOG-BEKER-PEVEE-HOLTZ-OSHNN-SLI and so on. I am flying the PMDG 747-400. Takeoff is normal and around 6...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
W3CPR

Flight Management Computer

I have noticed that in all the aircraft that use the FMC, it occurred to me that there is no button or quick reset of the FMC during flight. Is it normal to not have a quick release or panic button that would reset the FMC to a non-programmed state in ca...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
jordan123456789

su-33,35 or 37 for fsx?

hi,ive been searching for quite a long time now but no luck!can someone help me please?im after a sukhoi su-33,su-35 or su-37 if anyone knows of one can you send me a link please or tell me where to find one!help will be appreciated! :help!:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Björn Carlsson

Level-D 767 wing view

Hi guys! I have FS9, and how do i fix wingview to my Level-D 767? PLZ HELP! 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Björn Carlsson on
Bartholomew

Two questions regarding Tinmouse II

First, I don't understand how to install the FSBuild aircraft performance profiles! It says in the readme I should copy some text into the fsb_aircraft.cfg file - but I can't find that file! Where is it? Also, I can't find the FSBuild\aircraft director...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
CaptainDale

There is no FS9 Files after installation so can't add new AC

I reinstalled FS9 on a different PC and there is no FS9 Files like there used to be to add too such as 'Aircraft'. In Documents there is a file called 'Flight Simulator Files' however inside there is just... Previous Flight Previous Flight.WX UI gene...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
OldBob

virtual cockpit?

How do you get the Virtual Cockpit to show the instruments, and so you can view around the inside of the cockpit with the hat button? 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jrocky on
beroun

Aircraft cfg file convert for AI

Hi, Anyone knows what to adjust in aircraft cfg file to make any flyable aircraft behave well as AI aircraftt. Have recently downloaded flyable B 58 Hustler. Have scheduled it with TTools and as AI it rocks on landing and bounces off runway. I have alr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
beroun on
Page 2 of 43