Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

dkt3

Making Flightplans for AI

how do you make your own ai flight plans you know like the traffic ai ? can you make flightplans for them >?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
yessirrybob on
PanAmerican

SU-47

I've been looking all over and I haven't had any luck finding a SU-47. Do you know where I can get one? It does need to be freeware....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SUKOI PILOT on
dkt3

making your own texture for aircraft>)))?

how do you make your own texture on aircraft ?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on

my travel airbus a-330 200

anyone know where i can get a decent one from, off to canada in september & october would be a great intro to our home movie of a 330 sliding down the approach to pearson intenational.......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
paywarejip

MD11, problemos

😞 how come my MD11, willnot fly over , or barely reach 28,000 ft???????? i hafta droop flaps, full throttle evev dumped fuel, ect, and she won't do it? i read specs for the md11 and it says that she should reach well over 40,000 ft max. alt.????...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
paywarejip on
dkt3

concorde

can any one find me a concorde for fs9? if you can with nose tiping thing i forgot what you call it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dealfracias on
scab12

X-33

This is one of the most advanced aircraft NASA has planned to make. Could some one help me find a download for it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
CodyH

PSS 757

Hey guys, How does one install new paint schemes for the PSS 757? I am looking for United's White and Blue livery, however PSS only supply's the gray scheme with the plane. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CodyH on
dkt3

help!!! its urgent mayor problem here

hello guys i really need help with my computer after i play my games 18 mins or so it shuts down this is also with the internet games when i turn it back on everything is fine but it still shuts down i tried instaling flight simulator again it shuts down ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on
michlin

Lear 45 Throttle Markings

Hi all, 😀 Would someone kindly tell me what MCT and MCR stand for on the Lear throttle area? TIA !...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
tomthetank

Project wing view

😀 Hello all Got a iFDG airbus? Are you :yawn: of sitting in front of the engines? Do you want to sit behind the wing :yes: Do you want to see the flaps moving and the spoilers deploy on landing :yes: :yes: Here's how........Open up you f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
Danny559

Navajo Panther Engine Cut-Out

Many months ago I downloaded the FSD Navajo Panther for FS9. It's always worked a treat - until now! Now, the engines always cut out after a few seconds. Even if I restart the engines, they each will only run for about 10 or so seconds, then they cut o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
capceo on
JarJarBinks

Beautiful 767/757 panel set

i found these while looking for some 767/757 panels here are the links they look beautiful and cant wait to install them (Dead links removed. Try here: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads.html ) the first one is the panel and the second is an ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
JarJarBinks

Coast Guard Aircraft

I need some help finding a good HC-130 in coast guard textures if anyone can find me a good one then please let me know...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
jpalmer2004

GPS Help

More on my PC 12.....Ready to fly then i pressed onto my GPS icon and no GPS then i looked at the view drop down and no GPS........is that GPS at the bottom? gauge45=pc12.efis, 682,460,122,52 gauge46=pc12.clock, 561,526,36,12 gauge47=pc12.caws2, 6...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jpalmer2004 on

Winzip

It says on how to install an aircraft that you can get the winzip trial and it will last for years, but it only lasts for 45 days. What do I do after the 45 days run out?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
jpalmer2004

Cabin View Help

i've been tinkering with my PC 12 today to get the panel and cabin to work. I finally got it to work but i have a problem. the view of the rear cabin has the windows blocked out by the Virtual cockpit. Should i delete the rear view of the VC? Would that a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
scab12

AI

I have a plane that is capable of refueling in the air but I need an AI aircraft that can help me with that. A download for a plane that is capable of refueling me....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
notsogood on
jpalmer2004

Audio Help

Hey i just downloaded the Crew Announcments ad on fdsfx file from avsim .....but its not working. i've got everything in the panel.cfg file and the photo inside the panel file.....has anybody else downloaded this? am i missing anything?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
stu_dan

767 FMC Question (RE: Transatlantic NATs)

Hey their, wondering if anyone can help me. Looking at flying Transatlantic on Level D 767 and i was wondering how do i input NAT fixs into my FMC, i already know how to program the FMC so some hints on how to get the NAT fixes in would be awesome. &#...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
stu_dan on

Please advise on crew add on's?

Hi everyone, I'm torn between buying FS Passengers or FS2 Crew. The feature i'm interested in is having cabin crew announcements. I have classic s combo with some of my 747's but I'd like to be able to hear cabin crew announcements on other plane...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KurtPStevens on

help with FOKKER-70/100! plz =]]

i just downloaded the fokker base pack and its nice and stuff but i cant see some gauges they show up blank y is that? thx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ARD-DC on
JarJarBinks

C-130 Panels

could somebody please help me find a good looking photo realistic C-130 Panel? or any C-130 panels would be much appreciated thank you....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on

blur effect

Hy All! How can you get the blur effect behind the engine? Can someone tell me please? Thx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
turk223

cabin lights reflecting on wings

Hi all... Hate to be a nit-picker, but I am hoping I might be able to fix a small thing that bugs me with the great iDFG A320s I have: The cabin lights come on only when the landing lights are on - but when only the navigation lights are on, there a...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
KevinTsai

Malfunctioning battery switch and avionics switch

Sometime ago, I downloaded a small addon which starts you out in a cold dark cockpit. But today when I was flying a Skyhawk in my flightsim, the battery switch and avionics switch were in the off position, but they were on. I tried flickering those swit...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on

fs2004 Gee Bee on YouTube

Go to youtube and search fs2004 gee bee. Does anybody know where can I get this gee bee? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
seadogs

737 PMDG or Pilot in Command

hi to you all. It is my birthday in a few weeks and my parents said i could have two addons for FS9. I was thinking of the A340 Pro and a 737. There is the PMDG and pilot in command, and i was wondering which one is better. I have the PMDG 747 and am v...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kieranja on
NSX

Routefinder and Level-D

Hi, After scrolling the forum for some time I've seen Routefinder (rfinder.asalink.net/free/) a lot so I tried it. But when I get the route from EHAM to LEPA and try to put it in the FMC's route page, almost half of the waypoints on the route are not i...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Bartholomew on
JVD

777 ,757 and A340

For Months I've been looking for a freeware 777 with a great Virtual Cockpit but I can't find one.I've been checking the Meljet Website but nothing has changed for over a year .Is there a 777 out there with a great VC ❓ Project Opensky say that...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
thunderbird522 on
jhnsn1900d

Fouga Magister rudder trouble

The plane will not turn on the groung at all. I try to twist my joystick and the rudders moves but not the wheels. Plz Help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jhnsn1900d on
pilatflyr

level-d vatsim descend question

when you decend, do you wait for atc to tell you or follow vnav path? when atc tells you to decend, can you just use level change to do that?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
stocz2

Cessna P210TT help

I had just downloaded the Cessna P210TT. I really enjoy flying it. But there is 1 problem i'm having with it. I am still a beginner pilot in FS2004. The instruments on the panel is too small. Is there a way to zoom into, or make the panel large eno...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
stocz2 on
dkt3

animation

can anyone find me a website that you can make your on scenery and aircraft on?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on
ppgstf

PROSKY models causing freezing?

Up until quite recently, I had a number of PROSKY models in FS9 but just lately, every time I flew one it caused the sim to freeze. This only happened when taxying either before and after flight in all view except cockpit. I am now using the Erik Cant...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ppgstf on

Vistaliners 737-200 Not Appearing

I downloaded a new 737-200 from Vistaliners found here... http://www.eastern-va.com/vistaliners/ Everything went where it should but the aircraft still does not appear. There's not much in the way of README instructions, but I've done everything ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

Hi-Res Aircraft for FS2004?

I was wondering if I could get some recommendations for some good FS2004 Hi-Res Aircraft? I always download airplanes and they turn out to be crap. Thanks dudes -Joe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
David_MC on
KevinTsai

Help with restoring Default AI Traffic! HELP!

Guys, I need help immediately! I can't seem to restore all my default AI Traffic ie. American Pacific, Landmark, etc. I used Advark AI planes. When I deleted the flightplans, I expected to get my default AI Traffic back but when the flightsim loads up,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on

Turbo Prop Sounds

Anyone know of some turbo prop sounds that have the correct torque and prop mix. Meaning that the RPM sound is controlled by the prop not the throttle. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
scab12

multi engine

does anybody know where i can get some good multi engine planes...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
Ravie

Wilco Publishing

hey trying to install the Wilco Airbus Volume 1 but keep getting message *please select your Flight Simulator 2004 directory* help :S:S had no response from wilco support of yet Rav...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
bawls327 on
Prozac919

How to update PMDG 737 cockpit to look like real aircraft

OK, I am about halfway through a major airline ground school. I was really impressed with PMDG 737NG at first. Now that I am getting familiar with the company's 737s, I am disappointed that the cockpit set up for the sim version doesn't look as close th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Prozac919 on
dkt3

is there any good and free vapor effects and somke effects?

is there any good soke and vapor effects ? i can have...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
dkt3 on
bennubird

Contact Points

I noticed last night in looking at several 747's I experimented with at KDFW that the wheels are not touching the ground. What causes this and is there an easy solution? And no I wasn't flying so landing won't help! 😂 Bennu...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
magnehelic on
waj2306

Main Gears OFF the ground!

I have Mike Stone's C141 and LOVE it! The only problem I have encountered is that the Main Gears are OFF the ground when at sitting still and when taxing. The aircraft sits level with the nose gear touching the ground and the mains OFF. with this, the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
cheezyflier on
Ian 1969

Excel Airways (xl.com)

Hi everyone I am massive flight-sim fan and have been flying for a while with FS2004. I have quite a few aircraft in my collection from Posky and IFDG. The one repaint I would to have is the new excel or now xl.com colours in the Posky 757 or even 767....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
kieranja on
Pappy55

Oceanic L10-11

Hi all Has anyone done a skin of the fictional Oceanic Airlines from 'LOST' for an L10-11? 🙂 I want to fly 815's route 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pappy44 on
scab12

does anybody know where i can get a full free cessna 152 plane...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
ricsike

FFX Aircraft!

Hy All! Does anybody know what is the maximum altitude to fly with an FFX plane? THX!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
zakaree

PMDG 737 FMS/CDU help pllleeeaaassseee

I have the pmdg 737 and I love flying it. only problem... I do not know how to automate the FMS. I like to fly manually but I would like to know how to have my autopilot fly the route as well. I have the flight director switch on.. but then there are the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Zoheir on
Page 9 of 43