Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

W3CPR

AN225 problem on glide slope

I have downloaded the AN225.zip file from Fly Away Simulation and installed it with no problem. I am also using the default 747 panel as well. The problem I am having is that when locked to the glide slope and following it down with the AP and APPR enab...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
flysully

wilco vs overland

I'm currently looking for an a380 of good quality.I've narrowed it down to two publishers.my question is wich is the better buy?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
flysully

jet exhaust effect

Does anyone know where to get a jet exhaust effect such as the one in this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eKvqBndF70 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flysully on
Littleal100

Air Force one.

Hey, does anyone know where i can get a 747-200 Air Force one plane. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Traches on
eyton402

enlarged external views

Sometimes, when flying, I go to an external view the aircraft takes up the whole of the screen. Is there anyway to reduce the visual image to a smaller size on the screen?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Traches on
W3CPR

Boeing 707-420 ILS problem

When the Boeing 707-420 is locked to the GS and descending at a normal rate of 750 FPS, all is going well until the aircraft gets to within a few miles of the runway and then all of a sudden it will nose up for a couple of hundred feet and then come back ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
hammerdag

Please Help Me With My Airbus Callouts!

Need some help here, I downloaded an Airbus Altitude Call Out file and I can't get the thing to work. I have been messing around with 3rd party add on panels etc for years now...but I can't get this thing to work with my Airbus! Ok, the sound files themse...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
D5Tweddle

AI Traffic on FS2004

I have gone back to FS2004 from FSX as the framerates were cr*p with my addons. I have now starting to add the many WOAI I have, however there still seems to be all of the original (Orbit, American Pacific etc) still doing flights and not my WOAI flights....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
D5Tweddle on
SkyUnlimited

(W.A.S.P. Fundraiser) Special Edition Texan

I haven’t made it a habit of pumping any of our releases in the message boards I do not frequently visit, but since this is for a good cause. I believed it to be just the thing I needed to motivate me to pay the small fee and sign up. In cooperation ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
flysully

posky 777 panel config

could someone whos fimiliar with the posky 777 please post the correct panel config to get the vc gauges working.cant seem to do it myself...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flysully on
flysully

bae-146

does anyone know of a bae-146 with a vcthat is either out or in development.just love the aircraft...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
W3CPR

Flight plan problem FS2004

When I file an IFR flight plan from KABE to KPHL I have it filed for an IFR approach yet when I take off and the tower tells me the airport runway number such as 9L instead of stating that it is to be an IFR landing it says I am to use a visible approach...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
honuala on
flysully

flight one atr-72 repaints and bae-146

does anyone know where I can get a british airways and lufathansa repaint for the flight one atr-72.Oh and and bae-146 brussels airlines....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
burton

Iris F14A Tomcat wing folding problems.

Hi all, I'm having trouble with wing folding/extending. What are the procedures you must go through to fold them after takeoff and extend them on landing? I've tried using F7, and the actual fold command (shift f for me) but none work right....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Aldeeb

Boeing 767 and 777 Flap indicator not present

I have both of these aircraft and they use the same panel. One item that is missing is the indicator to show how much flap has been deployed. Looking an outside view it is hard to determine just how much has been lowered/raised. I have yet to find the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
flysully

emirates a380

does anyone know where i can get a good freeware a380 painted with the emirates colours?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
flysully on
W3CPR

Initiliaziation Error on Mike Stones F111-F

I installed Mike Stones F111-F on FS2004 and decided there was too much missing from it so I used his uninstall to remove it. Much to my dismay the system gave me an error of "Initialization Error on F111-F" and FS2004 will shut down. Anyone have any...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
smolkrzysztof

Hello MD-11

Hello Everyone I have MD-11 PMDG and i would like to play it but every time i try to install it says i have an old version update but i dowlnloaded the newest i could and it still dont work and i dont know what to do now can anyoine help please....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Aldeeb

BSMP ATP Pax with Tug

I recently downloaded this FS9 aircraft from the PC Pilot CD and was delighted to find that is actually has a TUG when using pushback. I was running the sim using another PC Pilot download - Edinburgh and thought that the tug could either be part of the ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
eyton402

Mike Stone's Aircraft

For anyone who is interested I came across this link containing more than 100 of mike stone's aircraft: http://fsfiles.org/PA/index.php?act=view&id=13...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
claytonlocher on
Craino

Tire Smoke

How do i change the tire smoke on an aircraft, i have some freeware planes that when i land them, it gives off tire smoke like a 777 and im landing something like a f-84 or something of that size. Help would be greatly appreciated. Crain....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Craino on
eyton402

Lockheed and Kawasaki P-3C (CP-140)

I am having trouble installing this aircraft. It seems to download okay, but I cannot get it into FS9. Given that the package has a self installer I am surprised that it doesnt appear. It has a Gmax component, could this be the problem? Any advice wou...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Tailhook

F/A-18E Superbug

Something to look forward to: The VRS F/A-18E Super Hornet, or "Superbug", is the first true 3-axis fly-by-wire combat aircraft designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The flight model is not "fly-by-wire-like", it's a dynamic, fully control-law-depe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Razgr1z912 on
veshagoo

annoying morse code beeping

hi..i have levled 767 300, on fs 2004...when i do there tutorial cyvr to ksfo, i have that morse code beeping the whole flight...does anyone know how to shut it off??? i dont know what it is..thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
DubbStyle on
RichT

Captain Sim C130

I looked around for a good C130 package and came across the Captain Sim one. I installed it and the aircraft detail is excellent. However the frame rates are absoloutely awful. This is the only aircraft out of many add-on aircraft that I have that has ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
p1127 on
Aldeeb

Antonov AN124

I installed this download some time ago and have never managed to get it off the ground satisfactorily. I have tried all settings of take-off flap and don't try to life off under 170 kias without success. There is no accompanying data to use so I am not s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Aldeeb on
eyton402

fsuipc for FS9

Could somone give me download site for fuipc.? I have downloaded FS Passengers and for some reason it doesnt work in the aircraft. It appears in Select Flight but hasnt transferred to the cockpit. I am assuming that FSUIPC is the problem. Thanks in ad...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
eyton402 on
Aldeeb

Grob Tutor

I downloaded the Grob Tutor from Simviation and duly installed it in FS2004/Aircraft but for the life of me I simply can't find it when I run up the sim. It doesn't appear under Grob as a manufacturer or using "Any" there's no signs of the Tutor. Has ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Dorianee

pss777 is REALLY heavy

The darn plane can't pick up enough speed before it reaches the end of the runway to takeoff safely. I adjusted the trim and the flaps and that helped BARELY. Next I cut the fuel from 100 percent to 50 percent. That also helped BARELY...what is going on? ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Pappy55 on
W3CPR

Adding gauges to panel

Hi... I have been trying to add a working radar gauge to the panel of an airbus A380 but every time I do the gauge appears behind the panel and is hidden. I have changed the position of the gauge so it is visible through the windshield and it is there ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
paggss

FS2004 Sukhoi Su-31, Silver & Gold

I downloaded this plane, installed it then tried to use it. As the plane loaded it got halfway loaded and then the system shut down. I tried to start is again and it did the same thing. I then tried to load another plane and it did the same thing. I had t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
gpat777

Multiple versions of same plane in FS9

Hi there. I have been trying to create multiple versions of the King Air 350 in FS9 but have been unable to do so successfully. What I want is a choice of King Airs with one of three separate cockpit panels (ie: 1. the original panel; 2. a modified panel...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
jkrsj

Download of YF 23 A Black Widow II

Can anyone help me with this question: I downloaded the Northrop/McDonnell Douglass YF 23A Black Widow II from the downloads listed for FS 2004. All the folders downloaded into my Flight Simulator 9 folder, including the gauges, panel, sound, and texture ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
Welshflyer

Looking for a seaplane

Hi gents i wondered if anyone knew where i could get one of these http://www.combinedfleet.com/ijna/h8k.htm i'm positive i've seen one somewhere but i can't seem to find it at the usual sites, perhaps it was under a different name!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
FHeselton on
KevinTsai

No touchdown smoke anymore! Help!

Hey, I used to have touchdown effects but recently I noticed that the smoke doesn't appear anymore. What should I do to fix this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
W3CPR

Pproblem at LIMJ airport

Is there any way to correct a problem with the feather being off when landing at LIMJ? It lands your aircraft at an angle to the airport and you end up in the grass. I have noticed this at several airports around the globe and wonder if it can be correc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Cheeks on
Vanya

PIC 737-300: World's laziest jet engines

I recently acquired a copy of the Wilco/FeelThere PIc 737. Unfortunately, every time I load the aircraft, then engines shut themselves down. This happens no matter how I load the aircraft. Straight from the menu, or loading another aircraft first, th...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
Vanya

Transparent aircraft?! WTF!?

During a quick routine flight from Burbank to Vegas, my A319, decked in a fictional adaption of the old Southwest colors, suddenly became transparent. Does anyone have any idea how this happened or how I can turn it off? I don't know if it affects...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Vanya on
everest63

Cessna 402C FS2004??

I have been trying to find a Cessna 402C aircraft for FS2004. I do already have the Ultimate GA Cessna 402 AI Package installed. I just need a 402c that I can fly. I have searched for freeware, payware and have come up with nothing. I see plenty of hits f...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
everest63 on
earthdog

Level D 767 top of descent issue?

Hi All! I am having the last 2 days a strange issue...When i finish my climb the FMC instead of showing me the T/D it switches to E/D.. Being at the prog page i see for 1 sec the t/d and after that it switches to e/d automatically And i am far aw...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tartanaviation on
Cernan

Looking for a better Fokker 50

Greetings to all. New poster here. I'm currently looking for a Fokker 50 freeware add-on. I currently have the Klose/Oijordsbakken model and was wondering if there are any better versions out there? I'd appreciate it very much if anyone can point me t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
W3CPR

FSDZign's connie engines stopping in flight

Hi... I know that anyone that dowloaded the FSDZign Connie has experienced the same problem as I, that is, the 4 engines will suddenly and without warning stop leaving a very big glider. Has anyone found a cure for this or a workaround? Thanks w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
W3CPR

Rear belly door on WOP B-29

Hi... Can anyone out there tell me how to close the belly door on the WOP B-29. I cannot find anything in the manual or otherwise to tell me how to close it and mine stays open all the time which is not correct. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
Tailhook

Lost my gauge...

Well, I didn't lose it... I foolishly allowed it to be overwritten :oops: Could someone please upload fs9gps.cab for me? It is a .cab file inside your Gauges directory. Thanks in advance.. ..have a drink on me: 🍻 🍻 ㇲ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
W3CPR

FSDzign Connie

Hi... I cannot seem to get the Connie to follow the GPS flight plan. The GPS is displaying the solid red line from point to point and I have both the NAV1 and NAV2 set correctly to the airport to which I am traveling. When I takeoff and at 4000 feet, I...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
Joey890

Fastest small plane

What's the fastest small plane? What I mean by that is what a the fastest plane that is small, like a F-16 Viper, that kind of size, not big like a B-52. I heard the F-16 Viper was the fastest, and I'm currently using a EF-111 Raven and I got it to go 100...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
W3CPR

Jumping to a new page

Hi... How can I jump to a new page without starting at page 1? I would like for instance to jump to page 25 but I don't see anywhere where I can select a page other than the next one. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
W3CPR on
volgun

im looking for a B-29 Superfortress

im looking for a B-29 Superfortress and i cant find one well i can find loads but there either a bit torrent or a wings of power thing. is there anyone who can give me a link to were one is that is just like a normal download 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
VegasFlyer on
veshagoo

pmdg 747 400 loc and app not coming on

hi...when i fly anywhere and have the fmc all set up for landing, my loc and app button does not light up. is this a software problem or is my fmc not setup correctly? just before i am ready to punch the loc button i get a ...vref not selected...any help ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
Vin4evr

Aircraft overSpeed??

Does anyone know why i am getting the message "OVERSPEED" on any aircrafts in fs04, although the aircraft is capable of fliying more than the speed, when the overspeed message appears. For example : 747-400 is capable of fliying at 565 or so its says I ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
JarJarBinks on
Page 5 of 43