Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

NSX

Level D 767 configuration manager not working?

Hi all, I got the Level D 767 for a couple of weeks now, and as you might already know, I fell in love with it :oops: Anyway, my problem is with the configuration manager. I tell it to make the plane light and all, just the way I like it and save ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ARD-DC on
trancemania

using autopilot ONLY for throttle and not heading

Hi There, I hope someone has experienced this before. Im flying the Level d 767. I want the auto pilot ONLY to control the speed of the plane on approach I want to line it up manually but i dont know how to do it.The autopilot doesnt let m...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ARD-DC on
lewisco

can some one plese create a hawk t.1 in black please, thanks

i really want to fly the hawk on flight sim 2004 so if some 1 can make it please can they. i ahve pictures of it if they are needed. much appreciated....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Welshflyer on
coptercptn

Eaglesoft products

is the Eaglesoft site no longer there? and the company. I have the Citation X and was looking for their site and can't find it... thanks, Coptercptn...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

SGA Website?

Can someone post the web address to SGA? The one I have, does not seem to work any more and I can't fing it via Google. Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
twinpilots

can some1 reply eargently!!

hi guys this isnt realy to do with aircraft 😞 but how do u get the ppictures of aircraft and things under ur name in the forum???...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Agamer

Concorde

I wondered does any one going to do a concord for fs9 or do the ones for 2002 work 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
twinpilots on
X-15 Fanatic

Fastest Planes?

Hello. Sorry I'm newb at this, but I have a question: I've been playing this for a small time and I have really enjoyed it, I have even downloaded custom planes, but I was wondering what is the fastest plane that has been created for this game. Realism ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
X-15 Fanatic on

best virtual cockpit?

What freeware aircraft do any of you think has the best/most realistic virtual cockpit?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
originalgrunge

PSS A319/A320 pro

So my question is, how much staying power does the original PSS airbus pro package have? If I were to purchase it and add it to my regular rotation while flying for UVA, would I be disappointed after flying PMDG's products, Wilco's products, etc. etc? Or ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Welshflyer

PMDG 737 QUESTION

I've had the PMDG 737-600/700 for a while now and dont use it very often but recently used it on a night flight, was going through the systems and suddenly thought "hang on", where are the Nav lights. Any ideas! There's nothing on the overhead and with ev...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
wombat457 on
robbier

Abacus or Wilco A380?

Hi guys! anyway, i am wanting to get an A380 for FS2004. is the Abacus A380 or the Wilco A380 more worth it? thanks, robbier...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
KevinTsai on

Boeing 314 clipper

Are there any freeware Boeing 314 clippers with virtual cockpits anywhere for fs2004? Anybody have the pilots 314, how do you like it?How about old Pan am clipper bases?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
scab12

Ramps

How do I get ramps to come up to the side of my plane Help Please 😀 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Cecco

AI Aircraft sound in spot view

Hello all, when I follow ai aircraft in spotview I can hear the engine sounds of other planes behind me and in front of me but all i hear from the actual aircraft I'm viewing is an idling sound. Same thing happens when I'm viewing the ai aircraft in ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
exonroot

how do u soot misiles on the f136 starblade

how do u shoot misiles on the f136!!!i want to cause explosions :twisted:. I got the upgrade and i dont know how to shoot....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Phantom63 on
minicaptain

RAAF PC9/A or Hawk 127 Lead-In-Fighter

Hi everyone, does anyone know where i can get a good RAAF PC9/A for FS2004, i've found plenty for FS2002 but none for FS9, any livery, also, has anyone seen a Hawk 127 in RAAF Lead-In-Fighter livery? Either one can be payware, i just want to know where...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
treeseengineer

Robinson R44

Could anyone put the R44 file by swebird.com somewhere so I could download it. Apparently I made a donation to a dead website and recieved nothing in return. Anyone?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on

Installing new gauges into a panel

I just installed the reality xp jetline 4 gauges into an aircraft panel that I have. The panel background is black while the gauge bezels are gray. Is there a way to change the color of the gauge bezels to match the color of the panel?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
lenin

repaint kits

hi, does anyone know of any erpaint kits that come as a stand alone plane but in base white colours? thanks a lot...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nemesiscom on
Porkapatamus

PMDG Autoland Off Course

Hello, When using the autoland feature in the PMDG-NG 737, everything works correctly, except it won't line me up with the runway exactly. I have both the CMD A and B on, and the APP on. When I first hit the APP button, the plane will make it's ini...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
porkapatamus on

Freeware 767 with virtual cockpit?

Hi Do any of you know of a good freeware 767 or 757 with a virtual cockpit? Project Opensky was developing a virtual cockpit for their 767, but recently on their fourm they said that the project was dead. From the screenshots it looked amazing,payware q...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on

I cant find a plane creator please help.

Can someone please help me find a plane creator for Flight Simulator 2004. ❓...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hcomspam12 on

Hawker 800 panel

I am in the process of creating some flight dynamics for the HTAI Hawker 800xp to make it flyable according to the numbers. Does anyone know of a panel I can use that represents a Hawker 800 panel? I've checked avsim and flightsim without success. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
kieranja

PMDG 737-800/900: Getting Auto speed to work

why cant i turn the auto speed on. when i try putting the auto throttle on it wont do it and lil light flashs at first. no matter what i press it will not turn on. any 1 know how to do this and why it does it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
calum on
luigi_m_

PMDG Beech 1900D question

I'm going to get hold of the PMDG B1900D, but I understand that it has no virtual cockpit. Are there any planes with similar VCs that I can add to the 1900D without any problems, eg, lower FSP or view-changing problems?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
luigi_m_ on
KevinTsai

Moving inside the cabin

Guys, the Perfect Flight Fly the Airbus A380 also has cabin views and I want to know how to move around the cabin. Some flightsim videos I saw on Youtube has cabin views. Does anyone know how to move around the cabin? Here's the link to the views. Tak...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilatflyr on
Karlw

Can't install jupiter 2 aircraft PLZ help

When I unzipped this aircraft i read the read me on how to install it this is what it said "Unzip and install in your main aircraft folder" i did that and yet it still dosnt show if someone has installed this aircraft or knows how plz tell me thx....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Karlw on
exonroot

wats the fastest aircraft youve ever flown on fs2004

mine was the orbital interceptor. the f-136...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CaptDennison on
renesis

PMDG 737NG SIDs and STARs

Hi and Happy New Year, I'm having trouble getting SID's and STAR's for the 737NG/800/900 FMC. I just purchased credits for the latest AIRAC cycle (0613 at this time) expecting this to rectify the problem. However, still only a few random terminal pr...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CaptDennison on

adding instruments

Hello fellow simmers. I am doing my IFR rating (for real) and the aircraft I am training on has a few different instruments than the beechcraft in FS2004. I was wondering if it possible to add a standard VOR, and a timer, preferably like the one out of ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilatflyr on
Pappy55

PMDG 737 autoland will not work for me

I am getting so frustrated with the auto land feature.. I have the nav frequencies and heading set up correct I intercept the localizer I pres APP the aircraft aligns with the runway.. when getting to the glideslope i press CMD2 to bring the 2nd...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Justfumes on

FFG Learjet 35

Does anyone know if the fs2002 FFG Learjet 35 will work in fs2004? It was a great model. Thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
Thunderbirdman2

Some good GA aircraft

Can u give me some links to some freeware GA aircraft that are good...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
joscarcal

Aardvark B747-400s

Hi guys, Maybe someone may give me a hint on what I'm doing wrong. I am trying to download Aardvark's B747-400 new updated models into FS 2004, however I can't see a single Aardvark's B747-400. I have created a normal folder into my Aircraft folder with ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
joscarcal on
davec

New Dehavilland Turbo Beaver

.. and it will work with FSX!!!! Very tidy a/c and flies like a bird (but doesn't flap it's wings ) 😂 http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=turbo+beaver&CatID=fs2004&Go=Search (3rd down) ... if that doesn't get you there - just ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
kenmcintyrejr

XF103 Thunderwarrior

Has anyone ever found an XF103 Thunderwarrior for FS9?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
bawns

take off wind vertex

i was looking at some videos on google and saw something that i thaought was cool when ever the planes tookoff there was a nice swerling wind that pitches up alot of dust and vapours. is that a addon and where can i get it. thanks guys/gal...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
PanAmerican

Classic Wings

I found this website early today. Has a bunch of classic aircraft. Enjoy! http://www.classicwings.net/...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
axflyer

Somewhere to download a good beechcraft bonanza

Hey Could someone please tell me where I could download a good qaulity freeware bonanza. If you have to pay to resgister on the website, then I don't want them, sorry if I am being to picky Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
southwest737

blury

is there a way to fix a plain from being blury? it is a fs2002 aircraft and i took the textures and put it on a 2004 737-500 but it blury hELP please...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
Meylan

Finally found the best freeware Hercules

After searching and trying out different Hercules's all day yesterday i think i've finallly got one with the best bits . I tried five different one's yesterday and they all have thier good points .In particular simshed's hercules is excellent it use...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
Blinky

Warbirds for FS 2004

🙄 Does anybody know where I can find a P-38 for FS2004?? Blinky...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
CptFord BA A319

Turboprops

WHo agrees that on some turboprops the engines start too fast there should be a bit of delay before it reaches the RPM set in the cockpit! Then it would have a more relastic effect! I think microsoft need to look into this! CptFord BA A319...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
Marcelo.S

Eric Dantès Twin Bonaza

Please help me find the base package i couldnt find it... Thanks!!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
ctalbotjones

Sensitivity and Realism Settings

I have a brand new, fairly zippy PC (not top of the line for power gaming, etc., but the graphics and speed I get out of it are excellent with FS04. I just want to know what to set all my sensitivities to and what some of the odd terms mean. i.e. Null ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
turk223

NAV/GPS problem with Aerosim L-1011 & DC-10

Help! But, please don't be too angry for me for asking what may be a dumb question... Here goes: On my Aerosim L-1011s and DC-10s, I no longer have the HSI (?) "line up" with the CRS when flying autopilot NAV (GPS). However ILS mode does result in "...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
Meylan

Next best sounds

Hi ,i've downloaded Vladimir Zhyhulskiy' s fairchild c-123 , it use's default Douglas sounds .There don't seem to be any c-123 sounds around anywhere . What sounds could i use as the next best thing . Here's the link to the aircraft , fourth one down. ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
Farles

Air Force One file

How do I get the president's motorcade to pull up next to the airplane?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on
mbowski

PA28-140 for FSX

Is there one I can purchase or downoad that would be copatible with FSX. Thanx...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Charlie10 on

43 pages with 2150 questions.

previous1234567891011121314151617181920212223...4243next
Page 12 of 43