Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight: FS2004 Aircraft

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

hinch

NEW REVIEW = An14 Bee...autiful

http://forum-design.co.uk/air/reviews/an14_1.jpg http://forum-design.co.uk/air/gallery/an14_1.jpg it made me visibly excited. click my sig to go to the site and read it....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
bawns

AI TRAFFIC INCREASE NEEDED

Can anyone tell me how i can increase the amount of AI traffic on my fs2004. i have already increase it to 100% but that is still very little i want more and while you are at it can you tell where i can down load this AI traffic to when i get it. i look...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
West Wind Flyer

A320 panel

Does anyone know were I could get a good A320 panel for free? ❓ ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
leachus2002 on
ceetee

F-117A Stealth Fighter (Just Flight New Release)

F-117A Stealth Fighter - the strangest shape in the skies - is ready to penetrate hostile airspace without leaving a trace on 16th June! Order a copy now for just £19.99/€29.95/$34.99. F-117A Stealth Fighter will also be available for early birds t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Faucett on
jzizzle

grey wheels?

I recently aquired a PIA (pakistani) 747-300 from projectopensky. its wheels were black. I added the TAAG angolan textures to the 743 as well. the TAAG textures show up except for the wheels of the planes are still in this gross untextured gray. whatsa go...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jzizzle on
jzizzle

AI screen....?

i viewed a screenshot somewhere, i cant remember where now, that had a sub screen with all the AI aircraft in the airport, where they were going, and when they were leaving. It was not unlike the flight moniters in a real airport. Where can I get this?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jzizzle on
Davaughn

how to do the addons for 2004

can anyone tell me how to add on new aircrafts to my2000 flifgt sim please...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
hinch

smooth gauges

so apart from real air and LIC, are there any other planes with the gauges built into the model?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Wing-man on
jzizzle

virtual cockpit 747-300

I was looking for a VC that goes with Posky 747300 thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
Hawk_345

looking for a Avro Lancaster

hi, im here again asking for someone to point a great avro lancaster to me. if possible i would like to find the highest quality freeware 1 availible. Vc, panel, good flight dynamics, the works. so if anyone could help me out please post it here. thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Hawk_345 on
rickypig112

pushback

hi all well since i bought fs9 i have never been able to puch back properly, i know that shift + p pushes you back but then it tell u if you want to move left or right to press shift + p + 1 or 2. it never works for me, my plane just reads the shift + ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lkw on
lenin

BA 737 500

hello, Has anyone seen a good fs2004 boeing 737 500 in british airways livery? Cheers Lenin...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
jzizzle

Passangers Aboard?

ive recently notice in my exploration of the screenshots section on one of the shots there was a thine blue box at the top of the screen that said, "passangers aboard 331". Wow where can I get this addon? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
TimTim on
jfmitch

Aircraft not showing up

Yesterday I sent a zip file containing an a/c to my buddy. We have done this a couple of dozen times in the past. The a/c is properly installed and yet will not show up in the gane under the manufacturer or the "Any" aircraft search. I checked and it's...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jfmitch1716 on
Long-Distance

Flying at night in VC looks so fake!!!

When I'm flying at night the virtual cockpit looks so dark, instruments, panel lights and displays aren’t lit very well. Especially the displays (I mean their susposed be TV screens!!) I can barley make out the V-Speed on them. I know it has a lot to do...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Long-Distance on
Hawk_345

Looking for vietnam UH-1

im looking for an extremely detailed UH-1 Huey. Vc,Panel, the works. if anyone could point me out a freeware i would be very gratefull. thanks....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Hawk_345 on
bawns

how do i change my outside views

on the internet there are multiple picture with lots of different angle screen shots. how can i get to see my planes in these angles....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
bawns

the an225

i tried to down load the an225 in fs2004 but could not get it to work at all. i could not even see it in my plane list to choose it. i did everything that they said i should do but got the same result nothing. i really want to fly this plane. help me ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jzizzle on

Boeing 738

any one know were a nice 737-800 is with winglets...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SeanGa on
JarJarBinks

Fronteir planes?

hey all im asking this question because ill be flying Fronteir to Salt Lake City from Atlanta and I was wondering if anybody knnows what Fronteir`s fleet is composed of Airbus, or Boeing and if so if anyone know what aircraft will be used during my flight...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
GUEST on
Wing-man

I Forgot to Share

O.K. guy's, I'll consider my wrists slapped I purchased 2 panels awhile back, both made by Kevin Sparkuhl, but forgot to post the freeware that is on offer :oops: The CRJ-200LR A complete aircraft package already configured to work with SkyDec...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davidmac1 on
PanAmerican

Piper Saratoga

I am looking for a Piper Saratoga (freeware). I'm pretty sure that that it is the name. If not I'll tell you tommorow. I've searched FS websites and have not been able to find it. Can you help. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
nottobe

For Pilatus PC-12 lovers.....

For some simmer Flight1's Pilatus PC-12 might be too framerate demanding, I got F1's PC-12 a while ago, although the aircraft is definitely beautifully designed and built, I have to say its one of the best sim aircraft out there on the net, but the proble...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
nottobe on
oreo005

default planes

Do you think the default aircraft in fs2004 would be payware?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
Stage3

Rocket Engines

Has there ever been an aircraft/missile that uses a rocket engine in msfs? if not could it be done? i have seen people make cars but there boreing. i think a model rocket or something like an ICBM would be neat to fly. slew it to the angle you want for ta...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
Liono

What's in your hangar

I have the following Boeing 727-200/Adv (Eastern Airlines) 737-200 (KittyHawk) 737-300/400/500 (PIC) 737-600/700(PMDG) 747-200/400 (POSKY & iFly) Airbus A319 (PSS) A320 (PSS) A321 (PSS) Other's Beech 1900D (PMDG) Dash Q-200 (Dream...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
PanAmerican

POSKY 738

I am having trouble stopping the POSKY 738. Example: Inbound to KPHX rwy 25L (7800') with the 738. I touch down at 135kias at the beginning of the runway. Speed brakes come up, flaps all the way down, reversers fully deployed. It took me the ENITRE ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SeanGa on
spitfiresrule

Please advise: Dash-8 manual and checklist

Hi I need some help i was wondering if anyone knows of a good manual and checklist for the phoenix sim. dash-8 also if anybody has a good manaul for usinf the FMS please let me know. Thanks your help is appreciated....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
spitfiresrule on
amermel

Piaggio P-166CL2

I'm looking for a good panel and sound for the Piaggio P-166CL2. Does anyone know where I can find one?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on
flightcheck

Kittyhawk 737-800 Landing

Ok, so i'm flying into Canberra airport today in my new 737-800, i set full flaps and gear down, and come in at about 140 kts. Thing is, at 140 kts, i apply full nose up trim and the nose still wont stay up 😕 have i got the landing speeds wro...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
bb1040

Downloads for FS2004 after Jan 30th 2006

Why can't I find any downloads for FS2004 after January 30 ,2006? When I signed up and payed my money to join Fly Away It looked like an up to date site, what happend? It looks like the download section has pritty well been abandoned for the last 4 1/2 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
hinch

posky 737-800 virtual cockpit

out now www.projectopensky.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
chlorinekid on
flightcheck

Best A380?

There are a few models of the A380 out there, on avsim and other sites. But what i was wondering is which one do you think is the best? This question is aimed at the people who have a freeware A380. Ta...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
TimTim on
ceetee

Qantas "Socceroo's" Livery

Now you know it's the FIFA Football World Cup next month (see my sig), and although NZ have not qualified (again) the closest team to me here in NZ is Australia. Qantas, Australia's national airline have done another custom repaint (They like doing the...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
JarJarBinks

B-17

hey who Manufactured the B-17`s. B-25, and B-26...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on
BBrianBB

B-1B Lancer for FS2004

Hey I am looking for the B1B lancer I cant find it can anyone help? THanks Bb...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on
Oberkomando

Sounds for fs9

Is there an add-on that makes your flight more fluid adding alarms to the game, such as the master alarm to ground proximity?....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on
TimTim

Best Default 737-400 Sounds??

Hi everyone!! What is the best sounds for the default Boeing 737-400 in FS2004?? I have already tried these sounds but I didn't really like them, they weren't loud enough for me, they didn't have a great roar at takeoff... if you know what I mean ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
davidmac1 on
lenin

Antonov

Hello again, Before you start ranting about Russia and stuff, does antone know where I can get an Antonov AN-70 and AN-74? Much obliged....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
supra guy

SR-71 add on

Ok, so I've been looking at the SR-71 add on, and have decided I'm going to get it to have some fun and go at the USA coast to coast record of 62 minutes. Now I've looked at some gamestores websites, but I can't seem to find one that has it, do I have to...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
freedspeak on
hinch

ace VC10

http://forum-design.co.uk/air/reviews/vc10_1.jpg i got round to reviewing one of my fave planes 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
seadogs

Crash

Hi there. How can i make crash effects e.g. fire. more realistic. What setting do i have to change or software i have to buy? Please help...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
racerzeke

Added the Discovery Shuttle onto my game and the landing

gear wont go up and every time i take off it crashes, any help?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Faucett on
ceetee

A400M Airlifter release

A400M Airlifter is due for release on 19th May – now’s your chance to fly the future – today! Order a copy now for just £19.99/€29.95/$34.99 The tactical transport of tomorrow joins today’s Flight Simulator fleet! The A400M is the next ge...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hinch on
ceetee

Virgin Blue special 50th Aircraft livery

Download Virgin Blue's special 50th Aircraft livery, which is actualy blue in colour unlike the rest of the fleet which are red! https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/15067/virgin-blue-special-50th-aircraft-livery_1ee37d5fcbc945cb1906...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
-Jester-

PMDG 747-400F

Hey guys I just got this addon last night and am amazed by the number of buttons and dudads that you are able to press and push and switch and so on. But I have a couple of questions. 1. When I go to change the altitude on my A/P panel it only lets me ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
-Jester- on
outlaw38

EZ GPS ADD ON

Has anybody used the abacus EZ GPS ADD ON? I have it and it works fine in FS2002, but in FS2004 it will not enter the waypoints from the flight plan. It always starts off with a bearing of 111 from any airport....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
outlaw38 on
lkw

Digital timer/clock

Jim Cooper has a nice little timer/clock http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=85315&CatID=fs2004gau File Description: This is a Digital Clock & Stopwatch for FS2004 which reads in Hours:Minutes:Seconds There are two versions: LCD (Black figure...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
SteveT

ERJ 145

Hi, Does anyone know of any good wing views (behind the wing) for the ERJ 145? Also does anyone know of BA textures, Air Pacific Island colours, LAN Chile and Australian Airlines? Thanks guys - I can't find many good ones 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
lkw

So you want a wing view

Steve Quinn recently published these on AVSIM A320 http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=85196&CatID=fs2004pan 737-200 http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=85204&CatID=fs2004pan 737-700 http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=85199&...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on

43 pages with 2150 questions.

previous1234567891011121314151617181920212223...4243next
Page 20 of 43